World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrill Seeking for Adventure (Leila)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Thrill Seeking for Adventure (Leila) - Page 3 Empty Re: Thrill Seeking for Adventure (Leila)

Post  Leila Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Leila shrieked her whole body reacted to the sexy and powerful spank by pulling closer to Cross. She looked at him with inquisitive eyes. Her hands moved to the top of his slick backed hair to stare at his dark eyes. Then she shook her head and smirked at his explanation.

She turned her head to face Cailina making sure that Cross had a good view of her other assets as well. She certainly wasn't making any correlations between the clans she actually thought them friendlier than their good guy counterparts. Of course she had no intentions of crossing or finding out just how true that statement was thanks to Cross' earlier warning. For now she'd resolve to get to know them and enjoy their company. Leila smiled at the last comment though. They seemed proud and connected, like a family even. Then she looked at Cross in recognition that his spank was a warning.

"Please let me know if my questions are bothersome. You all are very intriguing and quite entertaining."

In truth they were just the distraction Leila needed.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Thrill Seeking for Adventure (Leila) - Page 3 Empty Re: Thrill Seeking for Adventure (Leila)

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Another roar interrupted the little talk between the vampires and forced the band to shut up...

Tony made a hand sign to the rest of his fellows and stood up to announce the final event of the night, went directly to the rail in front of him and yelled with his powerful voice.
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! GO RUN TO YOUR HOUSES AND LOCK THE DOORS! BECAUSE THE SONS OF CAIN ARE HUNTING TONIGHT!!" said with electrifying conviction, followed by the crowds yells and screams.

"NOW FOR TONIGHT FINAL EVENT WE HAVE BROUGHT TO YOU NATURE'S MOST FEARSOME CREATURE! FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS OF BRUTAL DESTRUCTION! THE MOST DANGEROUS ENEMY! THE RACE THAT BRINGS NIGHTMARES TO ELDERS BY NIGHT!! WEREWOLVES!!" the crowd reflected awe and fear from his words.

The slaves already had cleaned the arena for the upcoming event, leaving just patches of blood a few pieces of metal among other things.

The demon pointed to the big door and it opened letting in another truck this full with weapons of all kinds, from flamethrowers to heavy machine guns. Again the demon growled and Tony said.
"Our Bishop offers Glory and Reward to the five brave who enter to this arena! Does still existing at the end of this fight will be now knighted as Templars to his service!" then silence ruled the place.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Leila slipped off of Cross' lap when she heard the roar and placed her head on his shoulder. Tony stood to make yet another announcement, her eyes following his every gesture now that she knew a bit more about him. Leila looked to him and listened while idly stroking Cross' thigh. She sat up, not believing what she was hearing. He said Werewolves!? Every vampires enemy coming to a battle right then and there. She'd never seen real werewolves though she recounted the chilling tales that Samuel told her about them.

Then Leila realized where Tony was getting his orders. The demon in the ring whom he called Bishop. She noted the curious detail and looked around the ring and in the stands for those that would dare to fight those creatures. She silently prayed that Cross didn't volunteer and she doubted whether she had the ability to yet. Her eyes moved rapidly around in the silence and she nuzzled her head back onto Cross shoulder her lips planting soft kisses on his ear and she whispered.

"Are you going to be volunteering my love?"

Leila asked in such a way that questioned him and placed empathy on him not to. She didn't think she could control him, but she also didn't want to lose him.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:15 am

Cross was already looking at Cailina asking with his eyes if he could partake in the fight and she nodded in aproval of his question, almost at the same time Leila was saying and Cross answered spanking her in the butt again leaving his hand grabbing one chick.
"Give me this as a price if I win and I'll shall fight!"

By the time that Cross was in his lust games Fred stood up and without asking or doubting jumped down to the arena growling like a monster, so did the bear-man from the floor just above, Crane jumped from the Bishop's ledge to the arena floating in a misterious way and so did a very strange man dressed up in a full metal jacket from head to toes.
"So? what do you say?" asks Cross with a rush
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:36 am

'Oh shit, he wants to fight!?' The thought raced through her mind as fast as the jolt from his hand slap on her plump ass. That was exactly the opposite of what she wanted. She wanted him safe, snuggling her, protecting her.

Her hazel eyes starred into his for only a second. She'd heard his request and realized he really wanted her, that he was willing to fight for her. If she let him go and he won, she'd have one thing she felt like she needed a companion, even if that means having to give up certain liberties like the hand that still squeezed her ass was suggesting. But if he lost, she might lose him forever. It was a difficult decision and her face hardened. Her tongue swept across her lips, and her eyes were piercing.

Leila took his jaws in between her thumb and forefinger, so he was looking directly at her.

"You'd better fucking win Cross."

Her brow raised as she said that accepting his challenge, she lifted her leg and got off of him so he could join the fight.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:46 am

Cross jumps down to the arena as he was diving into a pool, tumbling midway and landing on his feet like a consumated acrobat.

Cailina came close to Leila while Tony was giving the instructions to the fighters and said to her in the ear.
"I'm sure that Cross didn't thought this before jumping into combat but...

If they actually win this fight he will belong to the Sabbat now, and be proclamed as Templar to the service of the Bishop. Isn't that ironic?"
Cailina's fangs were like silver and her vile eyes showed nothing but the satisfaction of wining the most precious Price.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:53 am

"What?"

Leila shook her head not understanding, not comprehending. 'He'd belong to the Sabbat? Did he know that?'

"What does that even mean? Templar to the service of the Bishop? Whose the Bishop? What if he doesn't fight? Can he back out?"

Leila stood up, feeling the viscous stare of the woman far too much for her. She looked down to Cross then back to Cailina.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:16 am

Cailina laid back on her sit, now they were basiclly just the two of them, Cailina and Leila, Tony was too busy yelling about the rules of the fight, Fred and Cross were already at the arena.

Cailina said.
"I can't stop the fight, if he dies in there there is nothing I can do..." in her voice was pretended sadness still her eyes betrayed her bluff, there was pure joy in them.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Leila looked at the woman in disbelief. She shook her head while her gaze returned to Cross, above everything else he had to win. If he died here it would be traumatic for her. If he lived, he'd be Sabbat. She felt like her world was closing in on her. She hung onto that rail and thought about any possible ways she and Cross could escape. They were insanely out numbered and she'd had no weapons to her name other than her gifts from Seth. She considered calling Stein or Tantra but Cross told her earlier not to tell anyone about this unless he did and well... it was his choice to go jumping to his death.

Leila resolved that he would have to fight, he did volunteer and backing out now would bring them both trouble. She had to think of another way out of this, but the best possible outcome meant that her lover was taken from her clan. If ever there was a time she needed grace and favor it was now and she closed her eyes and prayed over both herself and Cross.

She'd recalled Cailina's earlier advances to see if she could tempt the monster before her to get her way. Surely Cross didn't know what Cailina's true intentions were and it was up to Leila to intercede in any way she could.

Leila went back to the couch and took the seat next to Cailina she'd been seated in earlier.

"You are enjoying this aren't you?"

She spoke with a smile still not taking her eyes off of Cross. Her voice was soft ringing with the charm of her exotic tongue.

"He was right about you all. You have the most unforgettable events. I have a question though."

Leila finally turned to look at Cailina clearly admiring her beauty. Her eyes traveling down to the bodice of her gown where her cleavage peeked out just a bit.

"I've never really considered being with a woman, is that something that one could easily forget? The bodies of women make the most amazing art. So sensual and expressive, so much passion. I don't hold much interest for fighting, but passion is something I am wholeheartedly exploring."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Cailina looked a Leila with increasing interest from her first comment to the lastone without saying a word, but it was clear that Leila had caght her attention. She smiled wide, showing a wide pervert smile from one ear to the other in a devlish expression of pure evil, there wasn't the smallest reminiscence of human in that gaze.

One second later and right before Tony claimed the entrance of the monster to the arena Cailina said.
"I totally agree with you, that's why I prefer woman canvas for my art than male's. For me working in a perfect canvas is sometimes a driving goal. I'm aware that someone can take advantage of that but... if no one knows I'd have to force every canvas to my service, a is not always possible" her tone was sibylline.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:42 pm

Leila smiled brighter, she was relieved to have struck a chord with her. Every Toreador has their art after all no matter how evil and demented.

"Tell me about your favorite canvas. What do you do with them? How do you express yourself upon them?"

For now she didn't bother sparing a glance in the arena, for fear that she'd lose her resolve.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Tony said while to the crowd while the two of them were speaking.
"MONSTER IF YOU DEFEAT THIS FIVE KINDREDS YOU AND YOUR SISTER ARE FREE TO GO!"

Cailina on the other hand said.
"My most beloved expression of art is burnt branding, I speciallize in permanent changes in vampire's bodies. One curse you might hear about is that no matter what we do, we're exactly like the night we die, no make up holds over night, no change in our hair, no tattoo, no nothing. Nothing except branding" she says while proudly showing to Leila her own burning marks over the skin.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Leila had to blink a few times to stop from cringing. Now this monster had serious motivation to defeat them. Still she couldn't look, instead she took Cailina's arm in her hand and began to caress the branded flesh.

"It is truly beautiful. You are incredibly talented to have overcome one of our major curses. Is this what makes you impervious to the flames as well?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:32 pm

"KINDREDS CHOOSE YOUR WEAPONS!" Tony yells.

Aside from metal and chunk sounds suddenly the building was trembling at the sound of a powerful roar, it was electrifying, torning...

Cailina interrupted herself from talking and turned to see the monster in its true form.

Thrill Seeking for Adventure (Leila) - Page 3 Van-helsing1
8 feets and 300 pounds of pure destruction
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Every cell in Leila's body trembled at the sound of the werewolf growling. Hairs would have stood on in if her capillaries could react. She was forced to look now to observe the horror that was about to be unleashed on Cross. She couldn't believe her eyes. She sat up straight and stared out in front of her.

"This just got exciting!"

She said with a downplayed enthusiasm. Now her eyes now lingered on Cross as he attempted to defeat the mass destroyer below.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:46 pm

Cailina and Tony just laid back to enjoy the show...
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:18 am

Leila sat back as well realizing she would be losing her opportunity to have Cailina's ear. She'd thought about the options she had and she realized it had to be now or never. She looked the woman dead in the eyes, cold and empty as her beautiful hazel eyes were. She looked as sweet as a child though.

"Cailina, I'd like you to use me as your canvas. But in exchange, I want you to tell the Bishop that Cross is not Sabbat and therefore he cannot be knighted. Then I will ask that you let us go. And I will come back to be with you whenever you'd like."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:50 am

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:52 am

Spoiler:
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:22 am

Leila was really focused on Cailina's expression. She was almost ofended by the propousal, Leila could read in her face 'what is that girl thinking? Do I look dispaired?' was fractions of a second advanced Cailina's expression were getting more and more angry.

Tony was looking at the arena with interest sitting behind Cailina at the other side of the couch, right after Leila's statement he turned to see Cailina, therefore facing Leila and Cailina's back. His expression changed from surprise to absolute focus in the same split of a second described upabove.

Cailina's expression started to change again, she seemed to be quickly loosing that steam to shout at Leila, becoming calmed, then other feeling started to appear as the other faded away, the Artist's Feeling for a beautiful canvas. Tony turned slightly and subtlely around Cailina and was able to see the smile on her face, in that exact moment Tony's expression changed again, he did an smile imitating Cailina's except that his serious eyes made him look like an evil clown of some sort.

Cailina's expression was absolutely different then, she seemed now happy by Leila's propousal and said.
"You will be mine to work tomorrow night, from tusk till dawn, if you fail to appear I'll hunt you down myself and destroy you. Do we have an agreement?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:45 am

Leila read the expression on Cailina's face all too well. She knew that look of fury, the rage that was contained in beauty being ripped from its leashes. She was expecting the lash out, this time with pain as this lady was definitely not her sire and had no qualms about destroying her.

Then she noticed Tony's interest. Strange curious madeningly crazy and she raised her brow. Her eyes were questioning, waiting for the eminent announcement of her destruction. And then they changed, both smiling when Cailina delivered her reply. Leila did her best to mask her relief, even still it came with a threat so she knew she'd nearly caught it.

Leila shook her head up and down in acceptance of her proposal.

"Absolutely, we have an agreement."

She kept it short so she didn't complicate matters and waited with rapt anticipation for whatever happened next. Cross just had to make it now.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:55 pm

Cailina stands up and walks away from the two of them.
"I'll talk to the Bishop. Be right back!"

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Leila smiled to Cailina and nodded, watching her go a brief moment. Then she turned back to Tony with a look that said 'thanks for whatever you did'. Finally she focused on the fight with that small deal taken care of, she started rooting for the impending battle.

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Tony put his finger over his mouth and shh softly winking one eye.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:22 pm

The fights starts fast, all five vampires trying to surround the werewolf and it moving and jumping to avoid it, the faststest manages to get closer while those with range weapons shoots at it with merciless precision.

Crane concentrates on the shadows around him and creates a three tentacles made of shadows, then jumping like a tick goes against the werewolf letting its tentacles to attack first and then he deliveres a powerful punch with his little fist that knocked the werewolf two yards back. Almost at the same time Fred was jumping also, reaching the werewolf in just one leap several yards away, then close range he starts to shoot with his firegun in automatic fire.

With increible speed the werewolf places its feets on the wall behind him and jumps back to the ground miracleous escaping from their brutal attacks, the bear starts runing, charging against the wolf and bangs against him with his pointy helmet of steel. The lupine looks at the bear with hate and smashs it with one claw! HARD! the bear's fur shivers after the impact but not even one drop of blood came out of it.

Cross and the girl shoots in automatic fire against the werewolf and all bullets starts bouncing from it.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next