World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Private Rack (Leila)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Private Rack (Leila) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Private Rack (Leila)

Post  Leila Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Spoiler:

Leila's anxiety was increasing, she couldn't possibly know what kind of abilities her father had. Perhaps he could walk veiled like others of her clan could or maybe he was disguised as another man. All she knew was that she needed to find Cross. She started to head towards the bathroom. Thinking it'd be best to call him in a quiet place if she couldn't find him.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:42 pm

Going to the bathroom a man took Leila by the arm, the grab was rude it could have been painful if she were human, at that precise moment she felt a rush of fear thinking that it could be Abdul or something worse. turning her face to look at the aggressor she finds Cross staring into her eyes with a look of concern in his face, then he walks back to the exit row and passes by the line of people right outside of the club.

Only outside with some light and more space she could see that Cross was hiding a really big gun in his other hand, he seemed worried about something, per haps Leila's frenetic search for him didn't pass unnoticed. Still he was under control, not frentic at all, just executing a exit plan to keep the both of them save.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Once outside and away from the rush of emotions and hundreds of people she wondered if he knew what was going on with her. She was still on edge about what could have happened but she was ever so grateful it was Cross dragging her around. She hated this feeling that she was never going to be truly safe. But as she looked at him she saw that he was prepared.

"Shit, Cross! I am so, so glad you found me. I thought he was after me and I was looking for you... But I couldn't tell one body from another there were so many, I knew he was close. I could smell him."

She was pacing the ground, her arms were shaking as she brought her hands down over her face to try and wash away her anxiety. Then she realized she could still smell it... though it was significantly fainter now.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:10 pm

Cross moved rapidly to his vehicule taking Leila to her door and saying
"See, sometimes I'm a gentleman" joking and smiling while eyes were watching all around looking for threats against them.

Inside of the vehicule now sitten in the copilot chair Leila felt the anxiaty run off slightly and catched up the faint smell again, there was not in her hands as she though that might be the 'dude's come on its way out, but still she could smell it.

Cross went rapidly around the car and got inside just as quick, the car key went smoothly and the car started just a few seconds with an impressive eye-hand coordination and rapid reflexes. Almost a minute after she was already in the car they were on the road as Cross drived rapidly out of there.
"What happend?" he ask for an explaination.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Spoiler:
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:15 pm

As a reflex Leila looked down trying to remember the exact details to explain Cross about the events and there it was, the source of the smell: a big patch of cum on her red skirt white and juicy. Seems that 'dude' was very generous.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:18 pm

Spoiler:
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:30 pm

"Well..."

Leila started to go into her tale, when she realized exactly what the source of the smell was. The man had spent his load on her clothes. At first she wanted to kick herself at how ridiculous she had been. Finally able to relax she discretely slipped a black handkerchief from her bag and slid it over her skirt, wiping away the evidence of her embarrassing situation. She somehow managed to keep a straight face, looking visibly calmer now that it was obvious what had happened and they were in a moving car.

"Everything was fine for a spell. I fed off of an eager man and things were good."

She kept her purse in her lap until the spot had time to dry. She turned to look at him finally her eyes looking serious and dangerously sexy in tandem.

"How much do you know about me Cross?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Cross that was focused on the road didn't notice Leila's subtle movements to wash the cum, still it was not the result she expected, trying to get out the cum that was already rubbed down her dress because of the continuos friction and bumps during her movement inside of the club she just got her tissue dirty and a less sperm on her but still too much to say that was clean.

Cross answers saying.
"Not much girl, just that you were scouted by Hasani from Egypt and what you told me yesterday in the party. Other than that I know that you have a sweet tight pussy and a soft smell of roses when you get sweaty."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:49 pm

He didn't know anything about her really, but his last statement made her delighted. She smiled sheepishly letting her guard down a little bit to tell him the relevant pieces of her story. From his earlier actions she knew she could trust him at least with her safety. Her expression turned serious before she spoke again.

"Someone is trying to kill me Cross."

Leila said the words slowly and deliberately as if she were trying them out for the first time herself. The damnation of the phrase made all the more poignant and heavy by saying them out loud.

"Something rather. A shape shifter. its coming all the way from my mortal home to recapture me and no doubt destroy me. It's already managed to kill my mother..."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Cross looks at her his eyes were steady and firmly asked.
"You mean that the 'thing' that is trying to kill you was there in the Club?" his voice enthralled deep angerness and fury, as it was his prefered hunting crib he was interested in knowing the truth about it.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Leila shook her head back and forth. She realized she might have disturbed him a bit too much over nothing and she didn't want to let on about what really happened.

"No, it definitely wasn't. I just found out about this shit tonight. I'm trippy, I think that guy I fed from was a bit drunk."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Cross rapidly parks the car next to the sidewalk and violently stop it in its tracks.
"Drunk?

You were walking up and down like you have seen a ghost... how is that 'drunk' makes you hallucinate?"
he was now absolutly focus on her now suspicious about her.

"Leila! don't try to lie to me... I'm too smart for you!"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Leila was shocked at how easily he saw through her. She was no expert liar that was for sure. She needed to step up her skills if she was going to make it as a true Setite. As much as she wanted to guard her past, the threatening sound in Cross' voice was more immediately dangerous for her. She felt compelled to tell him the truth no matter how silly it made her seem.

"Ok, yes so that's not entirely the truth. I'm sorry for trying to lie but the whole thing was just silly and I didn't want you to be upset with me. The thing that is after me is, well it's my father..."

She started off slowly trying to gauge his reaction to her reply. Her voice was jittery with nerves as she began to tell him her life story.

"He was mad at my mother for never giving him any other living children besides myself. Girls in my culture are expensive burdens and not having a male meant he would be losing his status as patriarch in our family. So he took it out on me. He molested me for years, so when this guy I was drinking from..."

She removed her purse so he could see the stain on her dress. She looked into his eyes just as pitifully as the story sounded.

"He came on me - and I didn't realize it until I sat in the car. It smelt like my father and I thought he'd already found me."

Leila looked down at the spot and bit her lip to try and stop it from shivering. She didn't bother looking at Cross again. She was ashamed and embarrassed at her admission.

"I was a virgin until the night I was embraced. My father never penetrated me there because my cunt was the only thing worth something to him. I, I'm so sorry I lied."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:38 pm

There were a few tense seconds of silence...

Suddenly Cross blew in laughting
* Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha *

The laught lasted longer than Leila could have expect, at first Leia may though that he was laughting of her but after of few seconds she realized that the tone was not matching a mocking, looking up to him he was smiling, sincerely and looking kindly to Leila as she was still upset by the last events.

Almost half minute after the laught started to be contagious as he was trying to get an smile from Leila.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:52 pm

Leila was still looking in her lap while the silence crept over them. Why did she even bother wasting her voice to tell him. Her hand brushed her forehead while she contemplated just getting out of the car and never dealing with him again. A moment before her hand was on the door latch she realized he was trying to lighten the mood.

She finally looked at him, still embarrassed but with a girlishly innocent look instead. Her beautiful full lips began to curl in a smile and while she couldn't manage to full out laugh she did a small chuckle.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Cross started to slow his laught and few seconds after silence again, then he said.
"Oh sweet cake if I was human I'd have died of a heart attack! What were you thinking?!" said with the same smile in his face.

"Oh my, you really scared the shit of me! You really seem really frighted I though we were in danger goddammed. Even more when you talk about the shape shifter! I though, my club its screwed up!" said with some cynism trying to be funny.

"Listen gorgeus, there is nothing wrong with lying but you have to do it for a purpose, what's the point of scaring me like that? I mean, what's the worse I'd do?

You got confused and got scared, I get it but that's no reason to shred my peace you know?"
he starts his car again and gets it moving.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:15 pm

"I didn't mean to disrupt you. I was really frightened Cross, I am really scared. I wasn't lying about the shape shifter though. My father is one and he's after me. I've never had to look over my shoulder like this. Elie told me he was coming for me and that he could already be here. I've been a nervous wreck since he told me, this certainly didn't help that. Cross, I have never been more scared in my life. I didn;t know whether or not you'd believe me or even understand and I didn't want to ruin your fun tonight so I held back. Seems I still managed to do that."

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:24 pm

Cross kept the silence for a few seconds organizing his thoughs a true example of self control. His face however seemed struggling between his ideas.

Few seconds later...

"Listen girl I'm really not the tolerant kind of guy you may be used to... really

If you want to go and cry home be my guest...

I don't know what would Tantra think of that but I do know that Stein would make my unlife a hell for just that choice of words, may be Tantra is softer I don't know, I heard she was quite a tough but seems that she has a soft spot somewhere."
his voice was really sacarstic and filled with contempt.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:52 pm

" I doubt it. Tantra would have my head. That's why I was with Samuel mostly. I'm just ticked at myself. I wanted to have a good time with you. Instead I should have listened to my first instinct and went to train with my sire. Sometimes I fall back into a whiny princess. I appreciate having someone to check me. I'll be ready to kick his ass soon. Just not yet."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:05 pm

Cross says
"So... where to now?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Leila giggled. "I guess that depends, any chance I can redeem myself with you? "
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:52 pm

After a few seconds of silence Cross looks down on Leila and says.
"Well sure babe, I'm still open for it but... what do you want to do?

I mean, you seem very tense about this, that thing wanting to kill ya and all that. Are you sure want to wander around NYC?"
Cross seemed more upset about that breach in Leila's armor than about the incident in the Club.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:16 pm

"I know. I can deal with it. This is my first free night in the Big city. I still want to experience it."

Leila reached her left hand over and squeezed his thigh to reassure him.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:23 pm

Cross smiles wiping the sorrow from his expression and says.
"Alright! Now I just want to see smiles from you ok!?

New York has a neverending of things by night. What do you want to see?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next