World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster House (Leila)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Monster House (Leila) - Page 5 Empty Re: Monster House (Leila)

Post  Malakiel Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Pillar being more formal in his ways just nods and smiles at Leila, as he was proud and happy of that honor, participating in Leila's initiation ritual. Cross on the other hand did a sassy smile and said.
"Indeed. For me was also difficult to recognize you, at that time you were wearing lots of less clothes."

Pillar tried to dissimulate his smile and quickly elbowed Cross on his ribs.
"He is trying to say that you're a beautiful woman Leila. You can take that as a compliment from this douchebag"

* Cross giggles *

Spoiler:
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Leila giggled, her finger swiftly flicking a strand of hair that had fallen out of place by her sudden laughter.

"Tsk, tsk."

She clicked her tongue and was still giggling while waving her finger back and forth, indicating he'd been naughty.

"I thank you for the sincere compliment and that you could still perform your duties under such pressure! Is that a role you two perform often?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Cross jumps again with his swifts answers.
"Pillar is an expert, a veteran. I was just as virgin as you were sweet cake!"

Pillar smiles and says.
"Now you know who to call if you need an experienced man, eh?"

* Cross giggles *

"None of us had done that part of the ritual before, our magisters were Hasani and Samuel, Cross and I initiate last year but yes I'm the eldest between the two of us.

Now I'm the Keeper of he Lair, I own all the slaves and servants that help to keep things together, Cross is in charge of the Lair's security he has war ghouls sort of speak and keep us all from danger, Isn't that right Brother?"
continues Pillar.

"That's right! I'm the mightiest warrior of this realm young princess, just tell me whenever you want to see my sword, aight?!" Cross says.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Leila's brows raised in exaggerated curiosity.

"And which sword would you be referring to?! The machete you keep in your trousers?"

She chuckled heartily.

"I do need lessons wielding a sword, so I may need to take you up on that!"

She might have winked but neither of them could be too sure. It was clear though that she definitely got on well with both of them.

"You do important work though, this is an impressive establishment to maintain."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:39 pm

"Thank you Leila your compliments are much appreciated" says Pillar. Cross on the other hand contains himself from draggin Leila out of the room judging for that lustful horny look in his eyes.

Suddenly Cross' expresion changes to a more formal one, similar to Pillar's
"Leila may I ask what are your intentions now? What are your bussiness in NYC?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Leila caught that lustful glance but for all her joking she had been serious about it. Snake must have got his tongue. She mused to herself while considering his question.

"I don't really know actually. I have been so closely under Samuel and Tantra, to train and learn the ways of Set and about my new state of being, that I have yet to really explore New York and see what is out there. Now that I have been released, I suppose I will figure that out soon enough. Perhaps one of you would be interested in showing me around tomorrow evening?"

She asks the both of them with a light expression, surely Cross thought it could have been suggestive.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:06 pm

With a speed of thoughs that left Leila and Pillar dazed Cross answered almost before the sound of Leila's voice had left the room.
"I'd be most delighted to show you around sweet Leila, if you're so kind to give me your number I'll prepare a marvellous date tomorrow night."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:20 pm

She was almost frightened by the speed at which he'd answer her. Stalkerish even? Nothing about her expression changed however she was still as cute and beautiful as she had been all night.

"A date huh! How charming! Listen, I'll be staying here tonight, dear. Do you have a card I could take perhaps? I'd love your information as well Pillar."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Pillar was obviously admiring Cross, when Leila said his name he just turned at her and smiled in a very polite way and started to open his jacket to show his card.

In the same window of time Cross had already responded to Pillar's look and had done some kind of magic trick, with an impressive sleight of hands showing his card to Leila from the very thin air.
"Of course Leila, I'd be at your service"

An eternity after Pillar gave his card to Leila as well.
"Here you go, now if you excuse me I'll go get another drink"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:13 am

"Impressive Cross thank you!"

Leila takes his card and looks at it then she tucks it in her purse all in the time that it took Pillar to find his. Finally she takes Pillars and repeats the process.

"Well thank you for your time tonight Pillar, it was a pleasure to chat with you."

She watches him leave and realizes she's alone with Cross. And while she thought him in high spirits he was quite aggressive and probably the kind of man that she would have sternly rejected as a human. But she'd lost that girl over a week ago now on the boat coming to New York. She smiled and walked a step closer to Cross from there he could probably smell her sweet rose perfume.

"Are you from here love? Who sired you into this existence?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Cross palmed Pillar on his back as he was leaving, may be it was a sign for something, may be not. Afterwards he turned back and look intensively at Sorayya, he seemed relaxed and happy in general.
"Yea, I my whole human existance was here in New York, from Brooklyn, a few years ago Stein hired me to do some jobs, nothing really important and eventually he offered me a new position, a permanent he said, and he was deadly truthful about it."

Cross smiles trying to compensate Leila's expression in her face with kindness after he mentioned Stein.
"What about you girl? Any beloved around this crib?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:10 pm

"Ah Stein is your sire. I've met him, though I doubt he remembers me. What do you mean a beloved? If you are referring to someone that I love..."

She paused, Tantra flashed in her mind briefly. She loved her but like a daughter loves a mother, then she thought about Hasani. She'd once loved him and thought she was his betrothed. But alas nothing came to pass and while she had no feelings other than fondness and the memories they shared together. Otherwise she knew the answer and after her eyes roamed slightly in her thinking they quickly returned to him with an answer.

"No."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Cross smiled at Leila curious about the mixed flow of emotions that went through her face, he had a silly look in his eyes, almost playful about this game of hide and seek.
"I see." he says trying to be serious.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:39 pm

"How about yourself? With as charming as you are, I am sure you have someone.."

Leila didn't even know why she was stringing him on. It just felt right, like she was supposed to. Perhaps it was part of her darkness compelling her, eager to see what he would be willing to do for her. She could have been genuinely interested in him, she'd never really taken the time to get to know any man outside of Hasani and after her experience with Joseph, perhaps they weren't all dogs and snakes like her father. Her brow raised in time with the ending of her lingering statement. To him it could have signified her interest. But the thoughts about her family peaked again.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:05 pm

He smiles showing his white teeth and the tip of his tongue biting a piercing behind it.
"Thank you Princess, I appreciate that compliment coming from someone as beautiful and with such exquisite taste and refining. Without detriment of that charm you see in me I must say that I'm absolutly single, except for a pet or two I'm all alone in this cold nights."

He looks back like watching for privacy and says in a lower voice.
"Per haps you could help me with that? yes?"

Monster House (Leila) - Page 5 Mario-lopez-cancun
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:16 pm

Her eyes perked up at the princess comment.

"And how could I help you with that?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Cross takes one step closer fixing his eyes with those of Leila and mutering with a sexy tone in his voice moving his hands around her and against a desk and the wall, almost touching her, he says.
"We can figure that out tomorrow night if you want."

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Leila couldn't combat the intensity in his eyes, the heady seduction in his voice and the proximity move he'd made on her. It was too much, there wasn't anything she could do about it. He had her, he could've whisked her away right then and she'd deal with the repercussions later. Her entire face melted turning into raw passion, her beautiful hazel eyes were dazzlingly lost in his deep brown orbs. She tilted her chin upwards until her lips almost met his.

"Why wait until tomorrow?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Cross' lips touched Leila's, surprisingly for her his were not the lips of Hasani or any other dead man she could have imagine on the contrary they were hot, and juicy like the most sexy human lips she could have tasted in her own mortal life. Her cold lips against his warm body made her feel the passion of flesh, reminding her the pleasure of feeding from mortal blood.

He took Leila by her legs, lifting her from the ground and placing her against the wall, allowing her to sit over the desk that was right next to her a moment ago. The kiss was pasionate and lustful, his expert hands were caresing her hair and her back in the most sensual way, one gently closing her face against his and the other going to grap her cheeks.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:55 am

His lips, oh my, she would've called out to Seth if her lips hadn't been already occupied by his luscious, hot wet kiss. He was like a blazing inferno in the middle of an ice storm, liquefying her to his advances. He'd claimed to be a vampire, but he was as hot and passionate as a living breathing human. His heat enveloped her and she wanted more of it.

Her cold thick lips pressed into his hungrily and she lunged her tongue into his mouth. It went swirling around his, lapping at him, desperate for the warmth like a kitten licking the last drop of milk from its bowl.

Leila didn't object at all to him lifting her unto the desk. Her hands wrapped around his back and clung onto his shoulder during the move. She eagerly spread her legs and welcomed his body between them while their deep and lusty kiss lingered on. Her black cocktail dress ridding several inches up her soft supple thighs.

She didn't care for a single soul in the room at that moment. All that mattered to her was stealing this moment of pleasure. She wanted desperately for it to feel like it had with Joseph but her body could not respond. Still she'd remembered what it was like, how good she felt feeding for the first time and the amazing rush she'd had during her embracing ceremony.

Her hands roamed his back pulling him tighter against her so that the curves of her breasts flattened into him and pushed more of her cleavage out of the line of her corseted dress. Her back arched as his hands passed her lower back and moved towards her supple bottom. It was all she could do not to moan. She couldn't think let alone stop him and she didn't want to.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:05 am

Cross opened his shirt and threw away the suit and the shirt with one movement...

Monster House (Leila) - Page 5 Web-mario-lopez-shirtless__oPt

His next movement was to take Leila's dress from its skirt and pull it up, while his lips were kissing her neck and throat, licking and kissing, for Leila it was like the fire or heat from the summer was all over her. Once the dress was off his wants went straight to her breasts and started touching them in an almost rough way be certainly it was pleasant.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Leila realized this was leading to more than heavy petting when his hands began unbuttoning his shirt and his bare chest was revealed in one fell swoop. She was stunned by the sight of his chest. Chiseled and so well defined, his body was even more appealing than his face. It took her a while to realize what was going on, surely they were attracting attention. Her eyes briefly scanned the room for anyone that could have been paying attention.

Before she knew it though, he was on her. Licking and kissing her neck, lifting up her dress and exposing her to the public. Her olive skin only baring her tall red heels and beautiful red satin thong. Sorayya would have never dared to allow such a thing. Really she never even allowed passion into her life. And here this new woman sat, wearing the same skin, allowing herself to be exposed and vulnerable. What would they say? There were several members of the clan that hadn't even met her yet and she was bared to them. Leila didn't care, didn't even give the others a second thought when his heat was back on her, flames licking her skin where ever he licked or stroked her.

It was so hard to contain herself, her fingers made their way on their own to his buckle and the clasps on his pants. In mere moments his pants had slipped down his legs and her hands groped his growing member while he fondled her breast. She had no idea how he was so warm, she wanted him inexplicably more just to have his heat bring her feelings of pleasure.

Her voice finally left her, accented heavily, thick, sultry and forgetting proper English like she usually did when she was drunk. She was crooning his name, her words barely above a whisper.

"Oh Crossssssss, hot... so so hot. Amazing. No idea how... I want more."

She pushed off his undergarments with the shins of her leg and wrapped her heels around. Her right hand firmly between them still manipulating his cock, her left scrapping up the back of his leg to the crease of his buttock giving him a firm squeeze. She brought her lips to his chest and felt his fire caressing her lips.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:56 pm

Leila could look over Cross' shoulder but the scene that was going on then made no sense to her at all. Everyone but three from the crowd were just enjoyning the party with absolute calm. Pillar was chatting with Stein who was now on sight, and every other ghoul and vampire was giving Leila poor attention with occasional looks in the most curious cases followed by a smile but never rejection or embarressment.

The three that were looking this way were Jen and Tracy whom faces were in awe and shock watching the live XXX just in front of their eyes, the other was an unknown female vampire that was voyeur-ing at Cross and her, she was literally sitting on the back of an slave in four legs, driking what seemed to be blood from a cup of glass. Her eyes were red, probably contact lenses and she was also dressed in black with large leather boots and a soft dress of cotton with silk.

Spoiler:

Cross kicked his pants off and let Leila to massage his penis mean while his hand went directly for her cunt, then he whispered in her ear.
"Imagine how it was to be wet and ready, imagine my cock going inside you and feel your blood filling your cunt completely wish with everything you have and your body will responde to your will..." said while shoving two fingers inside her dry vagina and biting with one of his vampire fangs Leila's ear lobe causin' the same effect of Kiss the same orgasmic pleasure in miniature just making her more and more horny every second.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:43 pm

Leila was surprised by the reaction of the crowd. Most acted like nothing was happening at all, those that did were simply curious or smiling, very very odd. She was so enthralled with what was happening, so many feelings she'd thought to be dead to her then she caught Jen and Tracy starring at her and the odd lady blatantly watching. In the span of a few seconds Leila thought about what kind of an example she was setting. Regardless of her feelings for what was happening and just how desperately she wanted him, they were still just kids. Everything she'd fought to protect and she lost herself in the heat of the moment. She had a mission to shelter young girls from the kind of abuses that would steal their innocence and here she was stealing theirs.

Suddenly she felt his fingers breach her, her eyes closed as his seductive voice instructed her on how to moisten herself for him, for his hot cock. Her hands braced on each of his arms while his fingers played inside of her. A jolt of pleasure went through her unexpectedly while he nibbled her ear and she was hornier than she'd ever been. The blood almost went rushing through her on that sensation alone. Her eyes flashed open then and she could still see Jen and Tracy.

"The girls... I can't Cross."

She backed away sitting up straight on the table and shook her head side to side. Everything about her screamed how bad she'd really wanted this. Her words were the only thing denying this.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:47 am

Cross regrets the rejection and turns back to see what girls was Leila talking about, he fixed his eyes on Tracy and Jen and both reacted like they were doing something wrong, then Cross yelled to the two closest slaves and said pointing at Samuel's ghouls
"You, invite those girls out of the room, and treat them nicely..." still his voice could not hide the anger inside of him.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next