World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster House (Leila)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Monster House (Leila) Empty Monster House (Leila)

Post  Malakiel Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Jenniffer, Leila and Tracy were holding Samuel's arm like scorts use to do, Jen and Leila at each side and Tracy on Leila's arm like a 'human' chain. It was some kind of game, Samuel just let it flow with his daughter's desires and smiled enjoyning the moment. They were just walking down the 5th avenue and the group literally was jamming the traffic, people from cars and even transeunts walking down the street just turned to stare to the most beautiful group that this street had ever seen.

May be out of politeness or may be due to intimidation no one approached to say hi, they just looked from a distance wandering what kind of event was going on? was it a move may be?

Eventually they all got to D&G Samuel's favorite store in the 5th. The impact was the same than the last time Leila came here, all looked at him like he owned the store, except that the salesmen and women were astonished by the groups beauty. It was too much, simply unbareable. Leila saw one of the cashier literally sucking his thumb like a little baby with an expression in his face like he was about to cry.

The store was silent, no one even dared to move nor to speak... frozen in time. Samuel just stopped in the middle of the store smiling enjoyning his scene.

Monster House (Leila) SuckingThumb
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Monster House (Leila) Empty Re: Monster House (Leila)

Post  Leila Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Leila trotted along glee full to be able to hang onto Tracy's arm. The dazzling women no doubt had a ravaging effect on the on lookers and passerbyers. It was quite the scene! There were several times that Leila had to stop herself from giggling at the chaos. If Samuels goal was for these girls to gain him attention he certainly achieved it. She proudly paraded along with them even in the rare case that she wasn't the prettiest among the group. She took it all in stride though lavishing in the attention all the same. Playing the rolls that Sorayya once had. Out in the mortal world with the kine she needed to be Sorayya and she stepped right into her former shoes.

When they walked in the store she gave Tracy a playful nudge as the silence in the store became powerfully deafening. She didn't even bother smiling to the attendants. Merely basking in the attention much like Samuel.

After a few moments she reluctantly loosened her hold on Tracy and moved toward the whimpering man and stood directly in front of him. She smiled finally and raised a brow.

"Serve us dear."

She commanded of him, with her softened accentuated voice. Seemingly he'd forgotten his purpose in life standing there like an infant.

Last edited by Malakiel on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color)
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:13 pm

The man looked at Leila he was breathing hard and seem like his eyes were about to pop out of his skull. The manager a blonde old woman went from downstairs walking in a hurry.

* CLAP * CLAP * The woman clapped her hands loudly. Making everyone to snap out of their dream world.

"What are you all doing? Work... work! There are customers and they are not going to pay for nothing! Come on! Stevee! wake up! Mary! Charles!" * CLAP * CLAP * She was yelling.

Finally she got near to Samuel and with a commanding voice she whispered to him.
"What are you doing?! Cover these two! This is outrageous! A breach of the masquerade!"

Samuel moved his hand like a wizard to veil Jen and Tracy.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:27 pm

Leila clearly wasn't convincing enough. The man simply stood there drooling. She turned her attention to the women approaching clapping and barking orders watching her as she approached Samuel and whispered to him. A smirk crossed her face and she giggled once to herself. 'Ah! No wonder he enjoys this store. Whomever this woman is, she's one of us.'

Leila left the dribbling thumb sucker and joined her group, standing by Jen when he veils them. Admittedly she felt more comfortable afterwards. They were on a some what even playing field for the moment and something within her was able to relax. She smiled to the woman and waited for her charge of Samuel to cool down before introducing herself.

"You have a wonderful store madam. If I may introduce myself, My name is Sorayya al Fadur. Dr. Garrison has asked me to assist him in obtaining a few clothing articles for his beautiful girls."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:46 pm

The woman seemed surprised by Leila's arrival and outspoken attitude.
"Good evening Ms. Fadur, my name is Ann Herbert. Nice to meet you. Are you with this reckless man?"

Samuel just standed there and smiled in silence while the salesmen started to ask Jen and Tracy for some attention to clothes and other stuff, leaving the three of them alone in plain sight.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:58 pm

"Yes I am, Ms. Herbert. I must say that I am a new acquaintance of his, but he has been like a long lost brother to me."

Leila smiled through her eyes and gave Samuel a curteous nod.

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Ann's expression seemed like she was about to apologize.
"Oh poor child! Beware! This treacherous snake will betray you sooner or later!" Ann's expression was so sincere and the tone in her voice so convincing that was shocking, she even inspired caution in Leila.

Samuel said.
"Hey! That was rude!"

Ann replied.
"As it was from you to bring those two looking like that! What were you thinking?"

Samuel think over and replied in a friendly and kind tone of voice.
"I'm sorry Ann, I just wanted to call for your attention. I hope everything its ok, Yes?"

She declined moving her head side to side and said.
"I am sorry Samuel, I could not help it. Vanderweyden's dog was here while your arrival, his man are just outside now and Theo has been called"

Samuel was so shocked that Leila could even think he was scared.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Leila looked taken aback by the warning. She glanced at Samuel and again to Ann. She wondered about their connection and how she could have been betrayed by him. Her smile faded as it was clear this woman was not amused by Samuel's flagrant display. Her eyes showed how perplexed she was especially at the mention of dogs and mysterious men waiting outside. She glanced to the store front window looking out into the streets for the signs of the men she had mentioned.

"Theo? Whose dog? Is there some trouble?"

Leila saw Samuel's blatant shock and couldn't hold hers back either. Whatever she was talking about it sounded bad and of Samuel's doing.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:11 pm

"Yes, a lot of trouble..." answers Samuel defeated.

just silence.

"Oh! I'm so sorry you got involved in this also Sorayya, I certainly hope for everything to go fine at the end. I just warn you however Theo Bell is... well he is very commited to his work, guarding the City and all that." says Ann again with her sincere tone.

Samuel took his cell phone and walked away to call, may be a friend? Tantra per haps?
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:27 pm

"Well."

Leila huffed and took off her gaudy hat to run her fingers through wavy black hair.

"I'm not quite sure I understand why the city guard is needed for a parade of beautiful women?"

She had no idea what was happening, only that they started off simply wanting to shop. Could this have been from the comvoy a few nights ago? Or was being dangerously beautiful really a crime. Maybe it was something entirely different.

"Is there anything that can be done to rectify this? I only intended to come here to shop..."

Leila was on the verge of pleading, desperation in her eyes. If Samuel was in a lot of trouble, enough to be scared, she couldn't fathom what kind of trouble was to come.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Just by looking into Sorayya's eyes Ann could understand a lot of what was going on in her mind.
"Oh my! They didn't explain you about the Masquerade! didn't they?

No, no, no... you could get destroyed! Did you know that?!"
Ann was absolutely sure about the peril Leila was in, making clear that it was no excuse for punishment just because she doesn't know the rules.

In the mean time Samuel was worried, talking in the phone, the store personel was in the back of it and security guards were actually closing the store down! lowering the safety wall!
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:03 pm

"Well YES! I know about the masquerade! And I assumed he did as well. I don't see how two very beautiful woman would cause a breach or why he would deliberately do that if he knew better. So you see, this all has to be some sort of misunderstanding."

Now she was pleading, there was an innocent look in her eyes as she searched the store frantically. Samuel wasn't making any attempts against the women so she didn't think it was wise to attempt anything devious. Instead she sighed heavily and threw up her arms in exaggeration. Perhaps this was another one of his sordid tests. Her eyes wondered over to him, trying to gauge his conversation.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Ann was shocked.
"Wasn't that supernatural?" she claimed.

"Didn't you notice the effect that those were causing in the street? even here in my store?" her phrase was a dictum judging Leila's action as well as Samuel's.

"Still I agree, this is all about a misunderstanding. In my opinion you two should get a lesson about what's The Masquerade, it's obvious you misunderstood it" finish saying almost offended by their actions.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:23 pm

"The effects of people staring at me?!"

Leila was sincerely tickled that she assumed the scene was odd for her. Her arms flared and the laughter erupting from her seemed maniacal. She chuckled and then straightened herself out, standing tall and proud as if she never lost it. And she displayed her assets for Ann to admire.

"Look at me Ann. Really and truly look at me. Have you never wondered what it was like to be this beautiful? To look like this? ...

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:32 pm

Ann interrupts with a despective tone in her voice.
"You?!" she says out loud. Even Samuel who was at the phone notice

"Why would I care about you? I didn't even know who were you until you came calling for attention and introducing yourself? And know you want to brat about your appearance?! ha!

May be jelous that you're not the center of attention anymore? I'm talking about the two in back side of the store ugly girl."
she continues with a really annoying tone in her voice, mocking of Leila with a sacarstic way of words.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:09 pm

Leila didn't let the woman's taunts affect her. She stood there poised as every ready for whatever the wench wanted to throw at her.

"Not at all jealous my dear. I am actually quite glad to know them. You on the other hand, have the tact of a child! I thought I'd like the pleasure of making your acquaintance, you initially seemed respectable even. Now I realize that you like playing childish games and are too afraid to hold your own.
So you've reduced yourself to spatting petty insults. I won't stop that low precious. So I am just going to make my point and leave you be.

Beauty is not supernatural. It is a talent that is cultivated with our every move, our every gesture and our every thought. I could induce the same reaction upon the citizens of New York with the way I carry myself.

A confident stride, a meticulously planned outfit, or better yet no outfit at all.

Actually, I could guarantee the same results if I walked out into the streets in the nude! This isn't a discussion about a supernatural event, it's about immorality. These girls simply have the ability to express their talents without being immoral. Now the way I see it, you could benefit from having such beautiful jaw dropping women perusing your store, or you can inform the big bads that you were too afraid of the success you could accrue from such an event. That your morals limit your better business judgement."

Leila smiled devilishly as she tipped her hat to the lady and turned to walk away. Moving lithely towards Samuel, allowing the woman thoughts to fester.

Last edited by Malakiel on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just style no content was altered)
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Instead of obtaining the vicious look that Leila expected Ann was smiling, like a cat's smile playing with a little mouse. Spending as much time as Leila does with the Followers of Seth made her think that Ann may be making a face trying to deceive Leila to make her think that she didn't care, but something inside of her told her that it was not it, so how Ann was not the Follower's type, she attitude and expression were nothing like Samuel's or Tantra, she seem to have develop other kind of disciplines.

Even after Leila walked away Ann seem not to be angry, upset or anything like that. Samuel was already on his way to partake in the discussion and as only Followers know how he made a subtle sign with his eyes advicing Leila not to turn her back on Herbert, he continued and passed by Leila to face Ann who didn't move in this whole time, not a single inch.
"I'm sorry for the delay, the call prolonged for more time than I expected. How is this going Ann, enjoyning Sorayya's presence so far?" her tone was calmed and totally naiv, like he didn't heard a word from the discussion.

Ann politely answer him.
"Yes, so far she seem to be a very nice young girl, some how confused about the rules of the Masquerade but she seems to be a fast learner, probably with just a few days of induction she would be ready to walk around in New York City."

Samuel's expression was pale and got mute by a few seconds by her words.
"A-Ann, is this really necesary? Like you said she is a fast learner and we just started with the explainations about the Rules of the City."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Leila didn't completely turn her back on Ann noticing Samuel's look. Instead she took a place between one of the clothing racks and silently observed their conversation. She hadn't shown any signs of being affected by their argument, yet found it odd how the woman flew off the handle and then acted like nothing happened. Her gloved hand played about the neckline of her dress as she listened to each of their words. Wondering to herself if this had been some kind of test. Her weight shifted to her left leg, her little ears perking up at the insistence of some necessary action on her behalf.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Ann nodded to Samuel.
"So far it seems a Must, Samuel. She doesn't know the difference between mundane and supernatural. Some how it's to walk around like those two calling for attention is exactly the same as walking naked on the streets.

Thinking like that its very reckless and if she acts like she thinks its likely for her to draw a hunters attention on us or worst a wolf's. I'm sure I don't have to explain you the severity of this behavior."

Samuel smiled and said in a very polite manner.
"Hold on Ann please, she might have said so but that doesn't mean she will act like that. The mistake about the girls was totally my fault, I should have veiled her and I'll from now on at least in public to avoid drawing unwanted attention. Sorayya on the other hand has done nothing wrong."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:07 pm

Leila lifted her chin her eyes locking on the woman's, her head shaking silently side to side. When she spoke, she too was very calm and direct.

"You've misunderstood me Ms. Ann. I do not intend to walk around the city streets in the nude. My point was merely that the crime as you perceive of drawing such strong attention is something that could be replicated without supernatural effects."

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Ann rises her hand with the palm up pointing at Leila with a surprised look in her face.
"See what I mean?" says to Samuel.

"The thing is dear that they didn't use mundane ways to call for attention, the used a supernatural means and for your information a good observer can always tell the difference, specially our enemies." says now to Leila.

Samuel also says to Ann.
"I hope you don't ever have to encounter a Hunter Sorayya but Ann is right about this, it was reckless that's why I'm apologyzing for. Even here in Manhattan the most safe place on NYC it is possible to attract unwanted attention."

Ann replies.
"My point again is that she could just go outside and use her Presence just to call for attention, since it would be just as a nudist running down the street. Still calling for attention can be done by mundane means, isn't that right dear?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:32 pm

Leila simply nods, she couldn't tell whether this woman was friend of foe, but either way she knew she didn't like her.

"I understand that Ms. Ann and I think I know better. If I was as naive as you peg me to be, I would have tried supernatural means to manipulate you. But I did not. Since Samuel admits he's made a mistake I applaud him for acknowledging it, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with your judgement. Your temperament leaves a distaste on my tongue, one minute you are as shrewd as a child and the next you are all honey and butter."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Samuel was about to say something but Ann wits' beats him in his answer.
"You aren't like other Followers I have met, that's the reason for our misunderstanding...

When you first acted like a brat trying to show how pretty she was I pressumed that you were bluffing like all other Set's Followers I have met, instead you're a straight forward girl who hides nothing, even to her potential foes. I must admit that was a surprise for me.

Now that I see that you're just naiv and unexperience, overconfident about her knowledge and reckless enough to challenge another vampire without even knowing the strenght of your opponent I must also say that I was wrong about you.

First I though that you would be as sharp and witty as Samuel, now I see I've overpassed on my comments to you, I didn't mean to attack an innocent young girl like yourself. I'm sorry about that"
Ann's tone was soothing, calmed and polite. Even her apology sound sincere.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Leila shrugged she was insulted by the woman's words to her, but something inside of her was calmed. She didn't know if it was the apology or her sincerity. It could have even been to her benefit. Leila didn't react any further to the woman but all this talk of her clan made her curious as to hers..

"Well now that's sorted, what clan were you born into?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Ann stood tall and with proud in her voice she said.
"Born from Toreador's Blood, that's the name of my Clan, The Clan of the Rose! One of the four pillars of this great City of New York."

Samuel was shocked by Ann's comment.

* TANG * TANG * TANG * Three knocks in the glass door.

There were three men, one african huge guy and two others more like latin of some sorts.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next