World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Date Night

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Date Night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Date Night

Post  Jessica Thorne Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:32 am

You could do as Jorge does, pay your treatment with work for me.// He's doing business for me,

Tristina tilts her head in thought and raised a eyebrow at Jorge and wondered if he had such a illness like herself.

you'd be replicating Art. Each piece you deliver would be a doss of your treatment. Regarding materials you could work at one of my atellieres here in Manhattan, they'd be granted to you.
Tristina's eyes brightened up, Ms.Ash was not only offering her the cure, but a job too. All she had to do was do what she does best... Replicate works of art.
This was a offer that seemed too good to be true, but Tristina didn't argue the fact.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... yes, i agree."
Tristina said with some eagerness to her voice.

This was the 1st time in such a long time that she held hope to be free of her condition. Even if it was a temporary fix, it WS worth it to touch what she lost so long ago.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:48 pm

Jorqe asked Tristana what she wanted to do for the rest of the night: to continue at the rave or go home. For her this was an easy question, after all she wasn't very attuned with partying beyond a certain point she had always lost interest. Just like now, she already had what she wanted so, it was time to rest.

He then drove Trist back home leaving her safe and sound in front of her sorority house. He approached to try to say his goodbye with a gentle kiss on her lips. Regardless if she accepted or no his gesture he said.
"We will finish what we started soon enough." there was a predatory sexual tone in his voice.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:37 pm

Tristina let Jorqe kiss her and played she was into him. Tristina tried not to hold any ill will towards Jorqe. Though she will not soon forget that evil look she caught in his eyes. And him nearly having a damn orgazum at the tast of a drop of Ms. ash's blood...
"What kinda crazy shit did she just fall into...?" She thought... But she can't let anyone know how strange she found it.

Actually this whole damn night was to give her caution. Though painting some forgeries was a small price to pay for that rush... To touch what she lost... Tristina told herself it was well worth it.

She smiled at Jorqe, acting like nothing tonight had phazed her one bit.. She was good at acting.

She kissed her goodbyes and watched him drive off from the sorority house. She tryed to come into the dorm quietly, but her room mate was already waiting up for her to tell her all the juicey details of her date.
Tristina humored her friend with some exaggerated party girl stories, of how Jorqe was a perfect gentleman With a bad boy streak.... Anything to just go lay down and go to bed.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:26 pm

After Tristana finally went through the day to lay and rest she could not stop thinking about that woman.
<Victoria Ash...> she thought and felt all sorts of attractions and curiosity about her.

That night was the first in which Rose could dream... she dreamed about Victoria, they were together in the Metropolitan Museum of Art walking early in the morning, contemplating difference pieces of Art. The sensation was the same she felt that same night during the Rave, absolute attraction to her.

Dreams were a funny thing, her friends told her that it was a free experience where your mind went wild thinking and imagining things on it's own but for Tristana she was teleported to this alternative reality, she was aware of the dream and in absolute control of her response.

Victoria said.
"Please indulge me with an answer to this philosophical question: why do you like art?" after all she could not feel excitement or love for it. It was something she was good at but now that she was asked about it, this preference and almost obsession was an enigma.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:50 pm

In Tristina's dream. Victoria was her everything, a friend, a mentor and a lover

Victoria was as if she was that one relationship Tristina had been looking for her whole life, every man and woman that Trist' had ever been with could not hold a candle to Victoria . To Tristina, Victoria was a person who truly understood her. And Tristina wanted to please her as much as she could. Just being around Victoria gave Tristina a feeling of utter  peace and contentedness.

Victoria said.
"Please indulge me with an answer to this philosophical question: why do you like art?"

Tristina though for a good long moment in silence, pondering this thought. She walked around the gallery looking at the paintings...
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..... That's a complex question.... I don't appreciate Art for the abstract feelings that one would expect.
Painting do not drive me to sadness or fill me with warm fuzzy feelings... I dont see the beauty in the world that most would see... I envy those who can look upon a sunrise and are brought to tears...  

Such emotions are lost on me... I can look upon works and appreciate a good technique, and the minimalistic tools that were used to create such Masterworks during the time...... But that is all it comes down to... technique ... I can tell by studying the paintings what technique was applied and how many brush Strokes were taken down to the finishing touches.... I'm good at it. Damn good at it......

But the question was "Why do I like Art?"
im not even sure if I do...  Art has always been something in my life... My  earliest memory was me as a child begging my mom to go to art camp...  

Tristina paused as though she didn't want to remember anything further..

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...I really dont know... I'm... I think I'm search for something, something that normal people take for granted... I'm searching for something in the art itself that moves people to feel great emotions... I want to make people feel that way too

But... Um.. I guess that's not things work.. I'm broken... So if I can't move people to emotions with my art... I'll move them to believed a lie with my forgeries, if you look at one of my paintings and you can't distinguish the original from my forgery... That's good enough for me. ... That's my ego boost. Knowing I have fooled them all... Just like everyone on my life."

Tristina tears up at her own words, she is reminded that her life has been a lie.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:12 am

Victoria looks in silence at Tristana for a long minute and then starts walking impressed by the profundity of her thoughts, of her soul. <How is that coming out of an 18 years old girl?> She asked herself.

Then she said with a jubilant tone.
"Life is beautiful, living is an Art there for Art is beautiful. Artist portray their perspectives and recreate their experiences for other's appreciation and sharing a refreshing view is what makes art what it is."

She changed then to a less bright tone and with seriousness she said.
"The Dead cannot do Art and there are many kinds of Deaths. Some day of body, others day of heart, death of mind is horrible and of course is the death of the soul.

You can tell just by looking at the windows of the soul, look deep into a person's eyes and you will see what they lack inside and more importantly if they're truly alive."

Suddenly Ash's demeanor went dark to a morbid level and her tone was almost sadistic.
"Somebody ate your heart a long time ago and you have kept going stealing artist's hearts to feel what you used to when you were alive."

She then embraced Tristana placing her head over her chest and the hug was warm and caring making Tristana nostalgic again to the brink of breaking into tears again.
"You've really touched with that statement but your life isn't a Lie, you are just dead."

Suddenly Tristana wakes up in her bedroom gasping hardly.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2