World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exalted Existence (Sorayya)

2 posters

Go down

Exalted Existence (Sorayya) Empty Exalted Existence (Sorayya)

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:38 pm

After having a long vitalizing bath Sorayya went out of the bathroom, she could still smell the aromatic soups and feel the effect of the beauty creams over her skin, the next room was a dressing room, made of dark brown wood and a lot of mirrors, she was still on a towel and found there another clean robe and a pair of slippers ready for her, there was also some silken underwear and a row full with perfumes, the place had a comber with many hairbrushes and other beauty implements.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Exalted Existence (Sorayya) Empty Re: Exalted Existence (Sorayya)

Post  Leila Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Sorayya felt ever calmer and more relaxed with the increase of vitae and the long warm bath. Her mind continued to replay the scene with the men. She felt like she had the situation under control, feeling alive again as his blood coursed through her during his climax.

She moved into the powder room, smiling as she took in it's opulence. The towel slipped down to her feet while she took a few seconds and put on the undergarments made available to her. Greatly appreciating the quality. She forgoes the robe for just a few moments while she put on some makeup attempting to brighten up her paled skin with ample amounts of foundation. Next she sifted through the perfume collection. Looking first for those she recognized then smelling others she hadn't tried before settling on a new scent with a strong musk tone with jasmine and oregano accents. After spraying herself in all the right places she took to brushing her hair in long slow strokes in front of one of the tall mirrors. She quickly twisted the hair at the top of her hair, but instead of putting it up in a bun she let the lost end strands hang, leaving the hair out of her face. Once she was finished she slipped into the new robe and admired herself. Even pale she was still a stunning being. She smiled to herself and looked around the room for a door.

"Tantra?"

She called as she searched.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Tantra was just outside waiting for Sorayya sit in a small chair as usual in her perfect elegant posture. Or she just arrived to her spot or was the most patient being that Sorayya had knew until now, she didn't seem bothered at all at that point, she even was happy to see Sorayya entering the room.
"Hello Childe now that you seem more relaxed I'd like to talk to you about other important things...

This will be a long conversation so be pacient, I don't expect you to understand everything right away but I do expect you to try. Is that ok with you?"

Tantra's voice was soothing, calm and inspiring. Just as beautiful as dangerous.

Last edited by Malakiel on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Sorayya smiled as she exited and saw her beautiful sire. An amazing creature of immaculate poise. She yearned to know more about this strange woman but she was afraid to upset her. Sorayya leaned on the wall opposite her sire, ready to listen to the words her beautiful voice wished to say.

"That is quite alright with me, yes. I am eager to learn."

She makes herself comfortable in a nearby seat and smiled, willing pupil, ready to learn.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Tantra went to the living room full of carpets near to Sorayya's bedroom and of course the kitchen of hell. She sat in a confortable couch and offer another one to her childe.
"Being a vampire is more than the curse placed upon us by Ra.

Ra, The Sun God is a powerful being, the oldest of his kind and Father of everything and every other deity, he made a Paradise for his most precious creation, Humanity. His first born was Osiris, his destiny was to rule over the creation as the first Human on Paradise, the second born was Isis and she was meant to be Osiris wife, they gave birth to three sons: Seth the Darkness, Horus the Light and Anubis the Unexistence.

Horus went to work as a farmer using his light to warm and give life to all that grew from the soil, Seth was a shepherd taking Ra's creatures to feed and grow under his care, Anubis was sent to the underworld to rule over the remembrance of the World, the past of you like.

Everything was in perfect balance, until one day while shepherding his lambs under the shadows of a forest, Seth found a powerful being like nothing he would have seen until that day, the most beutiful snake. The creature was green as jade, with golden eyes and white fang like those of the elephants.

The Snake spoke to our Dark Father Seth, she called herself Apophis, showing to him the power he held and offered power and richness, our father agreed to give his primogenit lamb to the snake, she ate it and vomited richness and wisdom over Seth. He went to his father to show him the gifts from the snake and Osiris got angry at him, Osiris said that Ra gave to them everything they needed, that such gift were a desecretation to his house and forever forsaken Seth from his sight.

Our father went again to the forest looking for comfort and there he found the Snake once again, she said to Seth that Osiris was jellows of her gifts, that she was also a creation of Ra and that she was meant to give her presents to a worthy candidate once it came. The Snake cutted off one of her fangs and gave it to Seth, and encorage him to claim its worthy place over the creation. And so he went.

Seth charged over Osiris and using the fang as a knife he torned his father to pieces, covered in his blood and sent him to Anubis realm.

Ra came the next day rising from the east and when He saw the murder of his first born he cursed our Father Seth with darkness, blood and exile. In sorrow, fooled by the snake and full with anger our father went to the forest again to take revenge on the Snake. Traitor! he said to her and charged using the fang once again as a knife against it, the snake got cutted into pieces, he consumed her blood and eat its flesh as he was cursed to do it for Ra's command.

Then the Snake's spirit got released from flesh, it's eyes were red and its scales were black as the night, she was laughting at Ra which she had fooled. Our father body changed from that moment, part human and part snake as he had eatten its flesh, Osiris was dead and Ra's creation was finally tainted..."

Tantra made a pause, to let Sorayya think about the Leyend and she finished saying.
"Even in modern nights we can see Apophis red eyes in the firmament when the pitch darkness of evil takes over the World"

Last edited by Malakiel on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Sorayya contemplated the tale, noting the contradictions to what she already thought to be true. Her brow furrowed slightly as she attempted to rationalize the differences in myths. Sorayya's mind was trying to understand all these thinking out loud, so she said to herself:
"This is the first I have heard this version of the myth. It had been my understanding and I could be incorrect, that Seth and Osiris were brothers, Horus being Osiris and Isis' son. It was said that Set was jealous of his brother's throne and killed him, dispersing his body across the land where Isis recovered each piece and conceived Horus of his dead flesh.

Horus naturally bared hatred towards his uncle, they battled many times and eventually Horus proved the victor, banishing Set to the darkness. If the tale you have said is indeed true, it explains the creation, of... of us vampires - kindred. How are we to know which legend is correct?

This sounds familiar to the Christian story of Adam and Eve and their snake. I am no scholar of occult knowledge. I only know the legends of my people, the Egyptians. But if all of mankind is prey to our Father Seth, are we then the true rulers of man? Is not the evil spreading faster than ever? This world is plagued with bloodshed, abuse and evil, and you say Apophis looms still?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Tantra kept silence while Sorayya mumbled to herself, asking and answering to her own questions without fixing her gaze on anything specific. Determined to break the loop that caught her spawn Tantra snaped her fingers with a powerful sound.

* SNAP *

"Childe! your words are nonsense. Be quiet and think before you start talking. Reveal only what you must, and say only what you mean to. Don't let the verb to run wild."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Sorayya sat up straight in her chair at her sire's command, literally snapping out of her spinning thoughts.

"Yes, I am sorry Tantra. My thoughts got away from me in that moment. That is a great legend and it contradicts much of my prior knowledge. I of course trust exclusively in your information and will think and reason internally before expressing my thoughts outloud."

She bowed her head to Tantra and closed her eyes praying that she avoided her sire's wraith.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Tantra accepted Sorayya's apology with a nod and then she said:
"You will have time to think, for now I want you to listen. Do not think while I'm speaking to you, just accept what I'm saying, keep every word as it were a valuable jewel, every gesture and expression as a beautiful piece of art, overall Remember it well. I want you to be able to repeat every word you hear, textually with every gesture and expression.

After you are able to Remember, you will be allowed to analyse my words and get your own conclusions. This lesson its not for my words alone but to everything in your existence from now on."
the Elder's words were expressed in a very kind and polite tone of voice, even maternal.

After a long pause allowing Sorayya to understand, Tantra begun talking again.
"As you can see Childe, We, Followers of Seth are lineage with serpents.

Snakes are, of course, powerful symbols. From Asgard to Egypt and even in your christianity snakes are wielders of great power. They represent the endless cycle of time, the begining and the end of Everything, these are just words for humans but for Us it represent the understanding of our Nature."

When Tantra's last word faded her eyes turned again of those of a snake. Bright green with evil lamps from hell itself.
Exalted Existence (Sorayya) Green_10
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Sorayya tried not to look terrified at the change in her sire's eyes.

"I will remember all."

She stared at her intrigued and curious, unable to speak at all. Her eyes were bright with wonder and fear and her body stood still and poised against the woman's snakelike charms.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:41 pm

Tantra stood closer to her Child and said to her.
"As your are my Childe this is your inheritance as well. Throught your veins now flows the blood of a serpent the spirit of a snake. Eventually you will be able to find it and transform your body as you wish, taking the attributes given to you by Seth himself to obtain Great Power!"

Tantra's voice turned hellish and distant, sibiling and one from a snake. With a quick movement she lose her dress that slided smoothly to the floor, leaving her naked in front of Sorayya. Her sking changed quickly, turning into snake scales of the bright black, like steel plates, rapidly her body started to grow and grow, twisting and turning as a hurricane, until her size was as tall as the living room but not as a human but as a gigant snake, with more than sixty feets long and at least 12' high, a poisonous cobra looking at Sorayya from up above.
Exalted Existence (Sorayya) King-cobra-271x300
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:46 am

Sorayya had no idea she could ever be so afraid. Seeing the form of a human transform and mold into a hideously enormous snake. She bounded off the couch into a corner by one of the curtained exits. She bellowed out a scream unnaturally loud the sound echoed through her bowels and caused her bones to tremble. She was petrified stuck solidly to the ground below her. Her eyes were transfixed on the beast in front of her. and then she realized this was Seth's power and she'd one day embrace her true form. She nodded shakily to her site but spoke nothing for what could she say.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:55 am

The powerful snake moved as fast as a Queen Cobra would, its size didn't seem to diminish the reflexes or speed of the creature, with one movement the serpent was around Sorayya making a spiral around her. The face of it once again set before her with enormous fangs like some sort of "vampire snake from hell" its bright green eyes were like torches from the very fire of hell, burning.

Exalted Existence (Sorayya) Kingco10

The circle around Sorayya quickly closed on her, grabbed by the creature in the split of a second, the constriction increase to lift Sorayya from the ground and where she was in front of the giant face, the snake spoke to her!
"You want thissss power... shssssss?

It laysss in the blood of Ssseth...

You have it within you now... shhsssss... BELIEVE!! SHSSSS!!"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Sorayya writhed and tried to escape under the curtain and through the door but the larger than life snake was far too fast for her. Caught in its clutches she screamed and tried to wriggle free. She was terrified and sure that there was no way for her to survive this. Still she fought and thrashed to free herself all to no avail. She had begun to get angry when she realized the coil of the snake could not be loosened.

Sorayya stared the beastly serpent in the eyes, angry and frustrated until finally, through utter rage, her hazel eyes flashed a bright blue with a distinctive black slit in the middle.

Spoiler:

She yelled in blood curdling fury. She noticed the change in her body and felt the power writhing through her. She'd awakened the power of Seth within her.

"Arghhhh."

She grumbled but ceased her fighting to feel her new power leeching from her.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Sorayya felt something growing inside of her, nothing physical it was more like a broken seal releasing her inner darkness. Tantra's words and Sorayya's lust for survival made her realize the power within, a sibiling voice, tempting and inviting her to let go, then the rage was the trigger to unleash her hate, her will.

Sorayya was always too calmed, too polite, too nice even as she was raped, even when she were used by males and others her whole life. She had a posture to maintain, a discipline for social obligation that were always restraining her most deep feelings, pure and simple anger.

RAGE! RAGE! RAGE! growing and feeling every gap of her soul, convulsing and releasing the power was long time ago imprisoned in her. Now facing destruction there was no time for politeness or maners, neither for posture and style, it was time for violence... time to fight for the right to exist! The Seal Broke!

Her sight change filled with the blood in her eyes, all was red and bright even as the room was almost in complete darkness, the small luminaris seem like suns shining underground and the dark places inside the room were clear enough to catch every single detail from them. Sorayya had the Eyes of the Serpent, not longer the human's, she found the light to be hurting to her sense and darkness comforting as it were home!

Spoiler:
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:47 pm

The rush of rage flooded through her body. She felt the fury rise and bubble inside her, exploding through her mouth in a ferocious yell that quickly transformed into cobra's hiss. The blood rushing to her eyes causing a striking contrast of darkness to light. The light burned bright images into her vision and she quickly averted her gaze, preferring the darkness of the shadows. An accusing hiss still loomed in the back of her throat. She was far more confident now and determined not to let this snake destroy her triumphant transformation.

"PUT MEEEEEE DOWN!"

Sorayya hissed with extended fangs back at the abomination holding her captive. Her beast only moments away from taking entire control over her.

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:05 pm

The huge snake said to Sorayya.
"Finally I see your darknessssssss..."

Slowly losing strength in its grip until Sorayya was released, left on the floor, surrounded still by the giant snake. It was calm expecting and staring Sorayya's every move.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:59 pm

Sorayya hissed again as she was let down. Her eyes still locked on the serpent in front of her. Challenging her with her newly acquired power. She knew there was no way she could defeat this enormous snake but the thrill and the lure of the darkness she held excited her like nothing she'd ever experienced. She walked sideways, sunk down into her knees like a dark predator. Her blue serpents eyes narrowed on its target, a dull hiss ever echoing in from her tongue, she seemed to enjoy the sensation of the unusual vibration.

"Thhhhhhiiisssss is what Setthhhhh power issssss! It isssss exhhhhhilllerating!"

She mused to herself and sinister smile grew larger and larger upon her lips. Her new outlook on the world taking her to ever higher possibilities of darkness.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Sorayya had the most wonderful feeling of freedom she had ever felt. Running like she used to do when she was a little children but bearing the power of a supernatural being capable of destroying anyone or anything fool enough to step in her path. She dreamt about having her father in front of her right now, imagine how she would torn his face into pieces, how she would feed on his filthy blood until dry him up.

Eventually Sorayya realized that the snake was gone, she turned looking for her sire and there she was, again in her human form sit in her perfect posture on a comfortable chair inside the living room.

Just silence and mutual stare.

"How does it feel Childe...

To be free?"

Exalted Existence (Sorayya) Peligr10
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:24 pm

Sorayya thought of her father and a sinister grin arrived on her darling face. Surprise elates her when her sire has taken on her slightly less threatening human form.

"Ohhhhh, Tantra!"

Her voice crooned like a sweet innocent child that had experienced the magic of Disneyland for the first time. She walked seductively to her sire and sat quite boldly in her lap while the light features of Tantra's face contrasted the dark shadows. Her eyes still ablaze of the serpents power. She wrapped both arms around her neck to whisper softly in her ear, taking in the scent of her skin.

"My sweet, it is better than any pleasure I could imagine. The power courses through me and I can taste lust, greed, envy, pride, wrath, and gluttony all bounding over inside me. I feel a taste of what the gods must surely feel and I only desire more!"

Sorayya's eyes flickered back to normal. Her weight on Tantra's lap suggested wild sexual energy.

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Tantra's hand seek for Sorayya's face with a gentle touch, moving her Child face in front of hers. Tantra was smiling like she was possesed by an evil force, a demon or something worst. Sorayya had never seen such a mix between perfect beauty and dervish gaze. The Elder's hand started moving from Sorayya's cheek to her chin caressing her perfect skin with such kindness and tenderness that Sorayya felt it as her mother's hand.

Gently grabbing her Childe's chin with two fingers she said:
"Oh Childe! you will. This is just the begining, from now on embrace this darkness and make it your guide but be aware... sometimes your inner darkness can take you to very dangerous places, make you do fool things and may even destroy you in the blink of an eye..."

Tantra's voice was threating, menacing and diabolic, her gaze was as cold as winter and the expression of a cold blooded killer. Something between lines was telling to Sorayya how dangerous was the ground she was stepping on but at the same time was proud of her renunciation to social restrictions.

"I feel proud of you Childe, for the first time since we met, I salute that gaze I see in your eyes, finally I see my own Father Seth within you. Close your eyes and let him take over, to destroy every piece of Sorayya, that name no longer defines you. You are more than the label that your mortal father put on you

Meditate and feel the darkness... let it flow"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:55 pm

Sorayya saw the darkness and the evil in her sire's eyes and expression though she didn't cowl from it. Finally she understood it, embraced it and took comfort in it. She took heed to her sire's warning and pressed her chin slightly down on Tantra's finger to acknowledge her understanding. Her eyes were cold slits of raw power lust while she smiled gratefully at her sire's approval.

"Yes Madame."

She crooned as her hazel eyes closed and she let lose her inner darkness. All the turmoil that was and had plagued her life was seething out of her. Out of her every pore, constructing a new and viral creature, free from the inequities of her past. A dark villainous snake began to coil around her inside of her and arose out of her. She used her past as fuel. Her countless rapes from her father, growing up lonely and out of touch, privileged yet victimized. Her inner snake coiled its way around her heart, squeezing from her any love she thought she harbored any ties she had once had. Then to her mind to ravage her long held ideals. Sorayya's identity died for her just then in the arms of her sire. Her gaze lifted and she opened her eyes to greet Tantra's.

"My kindred mother, you have transformed me both in mind and body. That man shall no longer be called my father and his abuses of me have become fuel for my darkness. NO man shall ever hold power over me again, I swear that on the serpent that dwells within me. Sorayya is dead, in name and history. I renounce her and embrace my new identity, the Father Set is now my one and true Father. His wishes shall guide my hand. I will cling to your wisdom and learn from the seeds you instill in me, mother of darkness."

Sorayya couldn't help herself, she leaned forward. Her soft pink shimmering lips met Tantra's and she kissed her affectionately like a daughter would her mother. The act as innocent as its execution was sorely out of Sorayya's character. Her traditional ideals would have been plaguing her mind had she subscribed to them any longer. Women rarely showed affection to other women outside of their immediate family.

"You have birthed me from your blood and for that I honor you. Dark mother, the name I was born with no longer suits me. There is a name I had always admired. In my culture its meaning is of a dark beauty, born at night and it fits me now. The name is called Leila and with your permissions I would take on a new identity. Leaving behind Sorayya forever."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Tantra received Leila's kiss and smiled. Her malignant expression was replaced by a gentle mask of pure emotion.
"You're worthy my Childe. I trust you will be able to defeat the demons of the past when they come to you holding their swords of memory."

The Elder stood up and looked on Leila.
"It's now time to rest Leila, let darkness embrace you during Day-Death. We will talk tomorrow."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Leila beamed of pried at pleasing her sire, her mother in darkness. She arose as did Tantra and bowed her head.

"I shall, and may your rest be well also."

Leila bowed and head off through to the hall that led to her small room.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down