World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thy Thirst (Sorayya)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Thy Thirst (Sorayya) Empty Thy Thirst (Sorayya)

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Sorayya rose from the dead, in appearance similar to the waking up of a mortal being after a night of sleep but in the inside very different in many aspects. The first feeling was that she was awake but unable to move, her arms and legs could not react as they use to do, frozen or dead, still unable to do the simplest thing.

As she started to gain control over her body she was able to open her eyes, she was a in a small room over a little bed, the place was totally new to her, the only illumination came from a little window projecting the moon light over the opposite wall of the chamber. The place had only one wooden door, a little desk with a bowl of water, probably to wash her self.

The scene was monotonous at the beginning, nothing but the frustrating even scary feeling of impotence that derived from her inability to move. Sorayya heard someone approaching to her chamber, probably male by the sound of the person's shoes. A few moments after the door lock started to move and the door opened allowing the new comer to enter the room.

With a lot of difficulty Sorayya managed to slowly turn around to see her visitor. She felt a rush of adrenaline going through her body, her heart would have beat if it could, it was Baba al Fadur, her father...
Thy Thirst (Sorayya) Ahmed_Sani_Yeriman_Bakura

“Hello my little whore...” he said.

“I have missed you, daddy wants you, daddy needs you...”

Sorayya tried her best to move, to scream, to do anything even tried to invoke the beast that before embraced her and nothing happened, nothing more than a whisper and slow movement. Baba sat near to her and started to caress her skin going from her knee up to her cunt.
“You want it, don’t you? to feel like a woman, to feel a real man inside of you...”

His finger was roughly touching Sorayya’s clitoris while a mock of excitation and morbidity started to show in his face, then he took his finger out of Sorayya’s underwear and smelled it, then taste it and say:
“You taste like honey, I want to teach you, what a real man is like. Open your pussy to daddy”

Sorayya tried to resist his father strength, to avoid her legs from opening but she felt so weak, that she couldn’t even say a word. Baba opened her legs and ragged her little daughter’s panties like he was unwrapping a beautiful present for Christmas. Then he shoved two fingers inside of Sorayya’s dry pussy, it felt painful, like he was ripping her from inside, but he didn’t just stopped, his hand continued to go inside of her as the excruciating pain continued increasing until his whole hand was inside of her. Sorayya could feel the blood dripping from her vagina as the fist started to form as her father closed his hand inside of her.

No one came at that point, her moans of pain and tears drooping from her eyes were just more fuel for Baba’s morbidity and lust. He started to jerk himself and eventually while moving his fist in and out of her he seemed to be about to come, he stood up quickly and using Sorayya’s throat as a passive receptacle he came inside of her mouth with that chloride taste filling her senses.

When the taste got into her Sorayya woke up from her slumber, feeling exactly the same, in the same room like everything was about to start over again, except that this time she could move.

Spoiler:
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thy Thirst (Sorayya) Empty Re: Thy Thirst (Sorayya)

Post  Leila Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Spoiler:
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:22 pm

Sorayya awoke yet again full of fury and anger, spitting furiously and thankful to find there hadn't been anything there. Every fiber in her being was filled with rage at that dream. So vivid, so lucid and she just laid there helpless as he pummeled her. Sorayya sat up quickly in the bed, fighting a flood of emotions that she would not dare let overcome her. She was not interested in her surroundings at the moment. For now she could only think about her father. She cradled her head in her hand, thinking about her mother and how he would treat her without Sorayya there to quell his needs. She felt tears welling up in her eyes and her voice left her body with quiet valor.

"Possession of me is now lost to you Baba, for I swear on this very soil that I tread your existence will be wrought with the pain you have inflicted on myself and my Amah. I shall have vengeance, I shall have your soul."

This night, she swore vengeance on her father with everything that she possessed. Sorayya looked up finally, a heavy cold droplet slid down her cheek. She wiped it away and looked around in the darkness determined that this nightmare would not defile her day. The tear that she wiped away was beginning to crack on her fingers instead of drying and evaporating. Sorayya brought her finger close to her face and she instantly recognized the substance. It was blood. She wiped again and again, her skin felt smooth still without sign of blemish, but she was quite a bit cold to the touch. Her hands explored her body further, moving down her neck. Just like her dream she did not feel her heart beating. Startled by this oddity she stood and rapidly tore her robe loose from her chest and cupped her left breast looking for signs of a scar or laceration only to find none.

Illusions began to come to her. At least that is what she assumed they were for they couldn't possibly have been reality. Flashes of the tomb, the mule headed figure, and his sacrifice. Her heart before her on a plate, existing and not existing hanging in the balance between life and death. She saw herself as if she were an outsider. Looking on from the small dark stadium witnessing her trial. The entire scene flashed in front of her, flickering at one frame per second like a strobe illuminating the dark room. And then the panic hit as she watched herself dying, succumbing to some dark internal pull to wreak havoc on her surroundings. Finally there was nothing, darkness a quiet slumber until it was wrought and wrung dry by the fiendish nightmare of her father. 'What happened to me?' She wondered, 'Am I dead? Have I passed the test?'

She finally came back to herself and began to consider her only saving grace from her father's grasp. Her habibi, Hasani Set'et Al. The thought of him would usually send her whole body flush and yet there was nothing. 'Where had he gone? He's left me, left my heart.'

"Hasani?"

She called out to the room, her voice cracked in desperation. She finally begin to really see where she really was. A dark room with only a wooden door a small bed and a table. Almost exactly like her dream save there was no window and no bowl of water. She slipped the robe back onto her shoulders.

"Salam? Ah hello?"

She muttered as her bare feet stammered along the ground. Curious that she could move without the beat of her heart to fuel her body.

"Is there anyone?"

Her voice grew louder as she approached the door further, two more steps in the eerie silence, her mouth was parched and dry, a rumbling hunger lingered deep in her bowels. It was a disturbing and unsettling feeling, unlike any she had ever felt before. She paused and leaned her arms against the wall trying to repress this feeling but she quickly discovered she had no control over it. Sorayya relented and only hoped she had not been taken prisoner by something, for she desperately needed to eat, or drink rather. She placed her hands against the door and cautiously attempted to open it.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:35 pm

The door opened easily, out were a stone hallway with electrical illumination, both ways were empty and ended in a corner with nothing interesting to see except for the brown walls. At first there was not even a noise but paying close attention to it to the left there was a soft murmur of music and a very pleasant smell, like soup.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Sorayya made her way down the hall, growing curious and frustrated as the hall led to a seemingly dead end. She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned against the wall. She calmed down and tried to rationalize her way out when she heard music, her new senses afforded her the smell of a rich soup and head in that direction, pressing against the walls and looking carefully at the floor and ceiling for any sign of an exit.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:34 pm

When Sorayya was about to reach the cuisine an unknown voice said her name of her back, when she turned around saw a woman almost 6’ tall, blond, gifted with big breasts and wide hips. For Sorayya the mere sight of this woman was shocking, her blue eyes seemed like two glowing spheres, mesmerizing and beautiful, the woman hair seem like gold threads dancing with the sensual movement of her body.
Thy Thirst (Sorayya) Blond10
“Good evening Childe, I hope you found your bed to be pleasant.

Come with me you should not see the kitchen yet, you might find it... mmm... disturbing sort of speak. Lets go to the living room, follow me.”
she said.

The blonde’s voice was sensual, pristine and crystalline in its tone, the sound of it made Sorayya to shivered like little girl.

“Are you thirsty?” she asked to Sorayya while moving away from the cuisine.

Last edited by Malakiel on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Sorayya looked upon the stunning blonde woman with wonder, intrigue and jealousy. Never before had she been in the presence of another woman nearly as beautiful as she was. Sorayya was mesmerized by her golden shimmering hair and her beautiful blue eyes as bright as the morning sky. She found herself attracted to this heavenly being, she couldn't help but stare and smile.

"Um, wow jameel."

She muttered to herself, beautiful in Arabic, though not nearly as beautiful as she thought herself of course.

"Salam, shukran, yes thank you. It served its purpose."

Sorayya hesitated initially at following the woman but at the mention of thirst she felt an inner uproar and her bowels began to knot again. An inward force propelled her to move and she went along with it for fear of what would happen if she had not.

"Yes, thirsty. I am very, thirsty... Please forgive me. Who are you? Where am I?"

She felt guilty questioning this American beauty, but her curiosity was getting the best of her. She was beginning to wonder if this was all even real. Every experience she'd had since their last hours on the boat were new and strange to her.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:15 pm

"Oh! Yes, how rude from me!

You can call me Tantra I’ll be your guide while Hasani is out of town, we have met before though may be you don’t remember me. I was representing a role in the ritual that gave you the second birth. My face was somehow different more like... mule you could say”

The tone in the woman voice was soothing, she spoke calmly while she walked down the hallway to a big room at the end of it. The chamber had many furniture, lamps and carpets both in the floor and hanging in the walls.

Thy Thirst (Sorayya) Living-room-2

"Take a sit dearling we have much to talk about, specially about your Thirst."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:40 pm

She followed quietly then looking around in awe. She smoothes her hair back off of her face and her hazel eyes turn an illuminated light brown amidst all of the red in the room.

"That was you? Tantra? I do not understand, I thought that was the great Father Seth? And Hasani... he has left me? But why? Please yes, there is much we should discuss. I do not do well with the unknown. I feel like my cells are dry and belly is in rolls and knots. This has all been so confusing and disorientating. I have yet to even see the city and he's gone... "

She sits down starting to get rather bent out of shape.

"I am assuming you know him. Can you tell me where my possessions are being kept? I would like to call him."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Tantra sat gracefully in front of Sorayya with a shining smile on her face, she crossed her legs and elegantly adopted the proper posture, once comfortably sit she said:
“There is much that you ignore which means that its unknown to you, my advise about this would be to get used to the unknown and made it an always present part of the equation”

As she was talking to Sorayya, the blond woman took a crystal cup from the decoration, once of the many rock crystal ornaments on the tables and with the same grace that she had shown so far started to look at the cup, cleaning it with a delicate tissue that she took out of the sleeve of her dress, when she seemed to be satisfied with the result finally concluded saying:
“All your baggage are well kept, you will find everything as you left it, Hasani made sure of it before he left the building, so please don’t worry about it. As you have many other things you may want to give all your attention”

After the final “O” formed in the beautiful woman lips her mouth stayed open and then forming a big smile, almost evil, there her two front fangs grew up almost three times their usual size like Hasani’s used to do, a vampire like he, a term that Sorayya didn’t fully understood yet. The teeth were not scary, still they were impressive, shining and powerful.

Tantra bit her own wrist and red shining and beautiful blood started to flow, dripping from her to the crystal cup she held in her other hand. That caught Sorayya’s attention completely. Like a starving creature in the presence of the most desirable meal she could imagine Sorayya’s body started to tremble in anxiety, smelling and tasting the blood like it was the most precious wine in the whole World, that reaction was more than strange to her, her senses focusing on the Vitae as it was the only thing that mattered right now.

Then the woman asked:
“Would you like to taste it Sorayya?”
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:46 pm

Sorayya forced out a heavy sigh noticing quickly how much effort it took her to do something she could do without thinking only yesterday. She sat back in the chair and crossed her bare legs. Her eyes rolled and closed to mere slits of themselves smirking inwardly at the woman's jarring comment. She watched for only a moment while the woman meticulously cleaned her crystal preferring the look of the beautifully decorated room to this minx that was keeping her in the dark.

Her gaze rested upon her again as she spoke of Hasani and her things. Finally she smiled satisfied with at least that information for now, though inside she was seething and starving. She watched the woman bite herself and then the smell! Oh god the smell was better than the most amazing and expensive wine she had ever tasted. Every one of her senses were on edge and she desired nothing more. She scooted closer to Tantra on the sofa. Her eyes were wide on the cup. Her every instinct was telling her to grab it. She couldn't stop herself. She moved closer and closer still until she was sitting next to her, salivating over the smell.

"Yes, yes I would like very much to have some."

She couldn't even begin to consider why but she knew this was what she was craving. Her hand reached for the cup eagerly and swiftly.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Surprisingly the Blood in the cup was still warm, Sorayya remembered how could vampires use to be, and still the red vitae was comfortably hot, she started to move the cup to her lips and finally the warm ambrosia finally touched her tongue. The taste exploded in her mouth making the thirst fade away as she started to feel statisfied, complete and soothed, it was a taste from another world, deep down it was similar to the human blood but overall it tasted like a whole new thing, like an elixir that made her feel alive once more, powerful and awaken.

Sorayya rapidly empty the cup licking from it to last drop of Blood, even then when she desperatly tried to avoid the waste of even a single drop she felt like she was having a blood feast, but eventually it ended and the thirst grew once more less than before as she felt partially satiated but still thirsty.

Tantra just looked at Sorayya and waited for her reaction.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Sorayya drank and drank, guzzling and trying to savor every last drop. Soon enough, too soon really she finished and licked her lips and fingers hoping to find even a speck more. She looked at Tantra in a new light, her eyes were brighter and she'd calmed down significantly but her thirst had not been completely quelled. She took Tantra's arm in her staring at it with awe, then she gazed up to Tantra with supple bedroom eyes.

"Can I have more? I- I am still quite thirsty and that was so amazing. It was like an eloquent dance playing off of each of the receptors in my mouth, so very calming, but please? I need more of it, more of you."

She pleaded with her eyes, practically begging her, swooning over her. The desire was clear and nearly animalistic.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Tantra kindly looked at Sorayya, her smile was gentle and soothing. Then she moved her arms to sit her childe on the couch again, politely away one from each other and assuming again the elegant posture that she had before.
“Of course you can Childe, but your Thirst will be with you even when I’m not around, and there are other ways to calm it. Sit still and listen this lecture might be useful to you in the future.

You’re now one of Thy Blood, a Kindred, a vampire as the folklore calls us, creatures of the night whom feed from blood to survive. No, we are not a myth, still most of what you may now about vampires are lies, some created by us to deceive our enemies others just deformations for the truth about our nature.

Our kind its tight to the very beginning of the human kind, more than 200,000 years ago. Before the Ancient Egypt rouse there were vampires roaming in the prehistoric times of humanity. With time humans evolved and so we did, learning and teaching as the times changed, we cultivated the darkness from where we came, our mother, our father darkness that gave the eternal life to the Firsts of Us. The Egyptian knew the darkness and they gave it a name that we still use today, Seth, our Dark Father. Many of us approached to use the Egyptian Culture to our plans, used the man work, fed from their intellect and finally develop the Rituals and Knowledge that we use in the Modern Nights.

Hasani is what we call an Scout, a very witty vampire with an amazing power of seduction and convincing, he was sent to Egypt to recruit for us, and he found a beautiful, intelligent woman with a lot of potential to be accepted as one of us, The Followers of Seth. I’d like to add that he did a marvellous job and for that he was rewarded, now he is away once again back to our mother land at the service our Snake Matriarch.”

Tantra waited for a minute in silence waiting for Sorayya to assimilated the information and expected her answer.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Sorayya sat and listened, genuinely intrigued by the woman's voice. Her tongue was soothing and she hung expectedly off of her every word. She pursed her lips together, and rubbed the side of her face casually, every once in a while tapping her forehead.

"Samehini, so what your are telling me is I am a vampire? I shall have life eternal, I did pass the test? I have been proved worthy."

A coy smile lit her face and she looked, for the moment, happy.

"I find that I am very pleased by this news that I am a... kindred is what you called it. So you say Hasani is a scout and is already gone back to my motherland... Well I suppose it is for the best, I am not missing him as I thought I would. I am actually rather happy to be in your presence. It is good for me that the knowledge of my Ancestors is alive in this world and I am honored to be apart of it here. I dare not assume what being a vampire means precisely, other than the typical portrayal - sunlight is harmful, we must feed on blood as you said, we can live for eternity, wooden stakes are dangerous and hmmm. I assumed that we must drink the blood of humans. But your blood - your blood is absolutely delicious. I am perplexed by this."

Her eyes wander over Tantra's body. Clearly considering her sudden attraction for her. Sorayya had rarely felt any emotional attachments and the only one she had to a female was for her own mother. She found herself fascinated by Tantra, attracted to her, needing her, and wanting to please her in anyway she could.

"Tantra? Why is it that you call me a child and when will I have more to drink?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:12 pm

Tantra smiled and kept silence stareing to Sorayya. Her blue eyes were fix on Sorayya's like a predator looking to its prey, for Sorayya it was confusing even ackward.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Sorayya sat back and bit her lower lip. Perhaps she was talking too much.

"Aasif, sorry."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Tantra's silence lasted for another minute at least in the same fashion, a minute that felt like an eternity to her Childe. Eventually with the same gentle and soothing tone in her voice Tantra said:
"Being a vampire and being worthy are two separate things, this is how your test starts no how it concludes.”

After a short pause she added.
“As lions to the zebras we are humanity’s predators, we feed on them, we are faster and stronger but that doesn’t mean we’re invulnerable. Vampire’s existence last as long as she can keep herself under control and out trouble, one single mistake could be the last you made.”

Tantra took the cup again and after cleaning it carefully she place it exactly where she found it. Then with casual tone in her voice she said:
“You may think that you still are Sorayya al Fadur, but you’re wrong. That woman died yesterday and now you’re in her body, having her memories, feeling like she did, but you’re not longer her, you’re not even human at this point.

You may want to go with your existence as you were human, you may even long for the comfort of Sorayya’s family and friends, but those are not longer yours.”

Another long paused and before Sorayya could answer she continued:
“This is a riddle that you must solve by your self Childe, in my words you will find the answer to all you asked.”

Once again Tantra stayed in silence waiting for Sorayya’s words.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Riddles. Sorayya crossed her arms almost defensively while she contemplated her "riddles."

"I feel dead certainly and I want more blood. Is this something you will be helping me with or is it a learn as you go deal?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Tantra stare again over Sorayya with her pacient fixed look again. After a long and disturbing pause she said:
"You can go to the kitchen now. We can talk later"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:16 pm

"Thank you. I am appreciative of your hospitalities."

Sorayya stood and bowed then made her way to the kitchen as best as she could recall.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:44 pm

The way was very simple, Sorayya went out of the room that lead to the hallway, pass by the door where we awoke about an hour ago and continue to the other corner where she first heard the sound and nice smell, both were still there. The song was different though.

The kitchen was just a that a place to cook, still it was a very big cuisine like a restaurant kitchen with many burners, at least two ovens and a big table to prepare and slice vegetables or meat as the menu required. Inside the place were three man, all dressed up as cooks with white aprons and rubber boots, each had a huge knife and seem to be preparing some sort of mean, chicken probably.

When Sorayya entered into the chamber all three cooks bowed to her with solemn respect. One asked her in a very rough english trying to be polite.
“Good evening, can I help you?”

The place was well illuminated, had a good air recycling system and a big steel door, probably to the refrigerator.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Sorayya slipped into the kitchen clutching her robe, barely keeping it closed and she stood nearby the men that were cooking.

"Yes, if you can help me it would be appreciated. I am very, very ummm thirsty."

She looked innocently enough at the men. It was the truth afterall.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:06 pm

The man smiled to Sorayya as he felt honored by her kindness to him. Then he walked away from Sorayya telling her with his hand to come with him and saying:
“Oh! of course I might have something. Please don’t drink too much, these are for sale”

He walked down to the “refrigerator” opened the steel door which had a simple lock and open it to Sorayya being very gentle and polite.
“Please come in, first night it’s hard. Choose one a drink”

The “fridge” was badly illuminated until the man hit a switch that cause the people inside the jail to wake up and start moaning, some crying and others yelling in rage, hitting the steel bars of their cells trying to call for attention. The jail had a single hallway at the end of it was another door, at its sides were 8 very small cells in each side with steel bars.

The man next to Sorayya took a steel hook that was hanging from the wall near to the door, the hook was made of steel from the hook itself to the hand grip.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:22 pm

"Ah."

Sorayya looked over each cage and the commotion with a disappointed frown. She thought perhaps the fridge might contain stores of blood, instead there were storms of people and apparently for sale for that matter.

"What are you doing with that?"

She asked abruptly as she noticed the man obtain a grappling hook.

"Why are they here, like slaves? What sort of association is this?"

Her voice was raised in anger but she couldn't help but consider how easy it would be to drink from someone already confined. She quickly shook the thought and voiced her outrage at the situation.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next