World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cop and the Dragon (Hunter)

2 posters

Go down

The Cop and the Dragon (Hunter) Empty The Cop and the Dragon (Hunter)

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:18 pm

Haquim ordered Hunter to stay in the room making pushups until his return and Doyle obeyed without hesitation, noticing the last lesson about his body: he could do it all night long, not matter how fast and strongly he tried to push his body in this excercise it wouldn't feel tire at all.

Meanwhile, Haquim went out of the room.

A few minutes and a couple of hundreds of pushup later Haquim came back, this time with an strange looking man with oversized eyes. Judging by his look Doyle could not have guessed that this man was indeed Feng, a.k.a. The Frog, one of the most feared assasins in America.

The Cop and the Dragon (Hunter) Rodney-dangerfield-movies-1ccaeb5ead7346339145ac87018c784d-large-779939

Haquim said.
"Hunter, come here.

He's our brother, Chang Feng. He'll be your tutor from now on, respect him and accept his wisdom."

Feng bowed at Hunter's salutation with an asian style.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Cop and the Dragon (Hunter) Empty Re: The Cop and the Dragon (Hunter)

Post  Hunter Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:07 pm

Hunter had always been a fit man, one that exercised regularly everyday of his life and as such knew exactly how many push-ups he could do, which made him all the more surprised when he reached that number without even breaking a sweat. It made him push harder, eagerly trying to get to the point where he would tire or collapse, when he couldn’t do any more.That point never came, instead Haquim returned with his next instructor. He leapt to his feet, facing his Sire and the funny looking man.

There had been no expectation as to what Chang Feng would look like but this had definitely not been it. He glanced at Haquim before mimicking Feng’s bow. It felt unnatural to him to greet in that manner but he figured he should, as a show of respect.
”Salaam alaikum, Rafiq.”
Hunter
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
The Cop and the Dragon (Hunter) Left_bar_bleue10/10The Cop and the Dragon (Hunter) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Willpower:
The Cop and the Dragon (Hunter) Left_bar_bleue3/3The Cop and the Dragon (Hunter) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Health:
The Cop and the Dragon (Hunter) Left_bar_bleue7/7The Cop and the Dragon (Hunter) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:01 pm

”Salaam alaikum, Rafiq.”

"Wa-Alaikum-Salaam, dear Aspirant.

I can see that my brother started with the teachings about our hierarchy. I salute that.

My name is Chang Feng, Ace of Clan Assamite and also a Rafiq, of course."
he said with a heavy asian accent that in no one matched his appearance.

He smiled at Hunter with a funny face and then said.
"You seemed confused, per haps for my current appearance? I'm sorry to deceive you like this but I always change my face to match the territory's expectation to avoid suspicions.

I find this face very convenient, by itself makes everyone to think I'm harmless."

Haquim smiled back at Feng and replied.
"My brother, I leave Hunter my dear Childe to your care. Please teach him well."

Then looking at Hunter he said before leaving the room.
"My Childe, make me proud, make the Clan proud."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:03 pm

Hunter watched the Frogs body as he bowed to see the movement of him straightening up and following suit as soon as he noticed it.
”I can see that my brother started with the teachings about our hierarchy. I salute that.
He nodded, acknowledging the observation.
”My name is Chang Feng, Ace of Clan Assamite and also a Rafiq, of course."
He nodded again. Ace was a term Haquim hadn’t explained and Hunter filed that away as a question for for a later time.

"You seemed confused, per haps for my current appearance? I'm sorry to deceive you like this but I always change my face to match the territory's expectation to avoid suspicions.

I find this face very convenient, by itself makes everyone to think I'm harmless."
Hunter arced an eyebrow, then nodded uncertaintly. He wasn’t sure what that actually meant but he knew he had betrayed his surprise and this man had noticed.
”I’m sorry, Rafiq. I obviously need to practice on my poker face. I didn’t mean no disrespect.”
He looked down, glanced at Haquim and then quickly bowed again. Isn’t that how they do it? At least it was in the Hong Kong action movies he had seen and hoped that at least was correct.

"My Childe, make me proud, make the Clan proud."
He nodded with a determined look on his face and watched as Haquim left him with the Frog.
Hunter
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
The Cop and the Dragon (Hunter) Left_bar_bleue10/10The Cop and the Dragon (Hunter) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Willpower:
The Cop and the Dragon (Hunter) Left_bar_bleue3/3The Cop and the Dragon (Hunter) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Health:
The Cop and the Dragon (Hunter) Left_bar_bleue7/7The Cop and the Dragon (Hunter) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:35 pm

The Frog started to walk around Hunter, looking at him up and down. He said.
"You're a good prospect. Haquim have told me that your body was shaped by the Witches... I hope they've make it strong and resillient. At least we should make good use of their devious arts in the favor of the Holy One."

Then he stood still in front of Hunter and continued.
"You'll be my shadow, attached to me, never farther that ten yards or I'll punish you. You'll have to keep up to my pace and learn to dodge all obstacles to comply.

Sometimes I'll try to deceive you, to make you lose my trail and you'll struggle to comply."

He made a pause and with little to no accent at all he said in perfect american english.
"Do you understand?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:43 pm

"You'll be my shadow, attached to me, never farther that ten yards or I'll punish you. You'll have to keep up to my pace and learn to dodge all obstacles to comply.
Sometimes I'll try to deceive you, to make you lose my trail and you'll struggle to comply."
"Do you understand?"
Hunter nodded, an eager smile baring fangs and a determined look in his eyes. The prospect of a hunt was exhilarating, it made something within him rumble and growl. He was also determined to best this challenge, he needed to keep a cool head, not just give in to those primal instinct and stay alert. His life were literally on the line; he feared no punishment as much as he feared letting Haquim down, failing to such a degree that Feng would vote against him in the Tribunal.
”Yes, I understand, Rafiq.”
Hunter
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down