World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That suits you to a T (Star)

2 posters

Go down

That suits you to a T (Star) Empty That suits you to a T (Star)

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:31 am

Star reaches her room still thinking of the Count's words to her.

You'll be secluded in your room until you leave your teenage years

Grounded like a teenager... she's a grown up girl! How rude!
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

That suits you to a T (Star) Empty Re: That suits you to a T (Star)

Post  Star Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:51 am

Star was clearly annoyed and sat on the edge of the bed sulking like some teen.

<... I can't believe  she fucken grounded me Like some some little kid! Little John would have at least knocked my ass out if I pulled a stunt like that last night!.... No sit and question WHY? David is strange... I don't understand him.  >

Star sulked for a bit and her thoughts turned to missing her friend, and wished she truly had someone to talk to who understood her. But Star felt very alone. She hung her head and realized how much she truly missed him.

As star was sulking she randomly caught her reflection in the room's mirror and glared at it.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..oh don't you look at me like that! "
She said staring her beast in the eyes and realizing she had no one else to talk too.  

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"i wish you could talk to me. . . fucking monster! ... But Yeah I know what you would say...

"If you are going to act like a teenager ... you get treated like a teenager..." "

Star said and a Gruff mocking beasty voice followed by a slight chuckle.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"yeah yeah Beasty ... David was right.. I was acting foolish, selfish and irresponsible.
I never should have tried to go out looking for a fight. Besides some poor shit head Who is probably in a worse situation than I'm in,  doesn't need some vampire wailing on them because she has too much inner stress and doesn't know how to make an outlet for it.

I mean Jesus Christ what if I put some bum the hospital who can afford Healthcare and has no insurance to pay for the meds to get better....
That would really make me a shithead wouldnt it Beasty?

Star said thinking more about the repercussions on others of her possible actions as she continued to talk to her reflection.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I'm just so fucking high strung lately! If I had my pack around me I would have needed go looking for fights to relieve my stress...
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!
HOW THE FUCK DO THE CAMMY VAMPS DEAL WITH THIS!

I hate not having people around me I can rely on. At least when I pulled some dumb shit before I had someone there like LJ or Dragon to slap me in the head. .... This solo sh!t sucks.

But I guess there an it much ya can do when your whole crew is ash and their aint no going back... Just forge ahead.
So I'd better suck it up butter cup...
..ugh...
 "

Star Seemed a bit calmer now that she vented, even if it was simply to the monster in the mirror who truly didn't give a sh!t about how she felt. It just looked at her angrily with hunger and its eyes.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"well you are right Beasty.. I am fucking starving... Though I doubt there is anything to eat in this room... Somehow I don't think they have our drink in the mini bar..."

And stood up and looked around the room as she contemplated what to do. ...
Sadly she was hardly in the mood to want to "play" with her food.  She actually dreaded having to feed simply because she would have to be around people and experience their "emotions" ... The part of feeding she was quickly growing to hate. She missed the intimacy of feeding off of her packmates, that closeness of their bond growing, and mystical understanding of each other that came with sharing their blood. That deep feeling of being cared for, this is what Star longed for, and it was something she would never find in humans.

But Star knew she was super hungry, so prolonging it would be unwise.  Though even if she could manage to order room service one person was hardly going to satisfy her needs Unless she risk seriously hurting them.

Star picked up the phone and dial room service hoping they might have a solution.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Good Evening, This is Ms. Garrison in room (???) .. I would like to order some room service. ... Um.. But i might need some possible  something a bit "robus" or a possible three-course meal... "
Star said trying to take on a more polite and eloquent tone to her voice as she orders indicating she was nearly starving.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
That suits you to a T (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20That suits you to a T (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
That suits you to a T (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4That suits you to a T (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
That suits you to a T (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7That suits you to a T (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:37 pm

" Good Evening, This is Ms. Garrison in room (???) .. I would like to order some room service. ... Um.. But i might need some possible something a bit "robus" or a possible three-course meal... "
A buttler on the line quickly replied.
"Good evening Ms. Garrison. Please could you tell me your preference for tonight's meal?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:47 pm

Star tried not to cringe when she spoke about her meal type". She hated the beast's picky taste and was hardly used to having to talk about her rasist tastes.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"... Um... Advent smoker...  Male..... Caucasian....  "
She stuttered a bit hoping she was sure that was what she was suppose to say.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
That suits you to a T (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20That suits you to a T (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
That suits you to a T (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4That suits you to a T (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
That suits you to a T (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7That suits you to a T (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:47 pm

The man acknowledges Rebecca's request and promises a quick delivery. Then he hangs the phone.

Minutes later the same man calls announcing that two males suiting her description were sent to her quarters and they should be expected at any minute. Right on clock someone knocks at the door, when Star looks were indeed the two caucassian males waiting for her invitation.

Both males came in with Rebecca's command, the first brunete, italian type, not exactly as charming as she may have expected but still suitable for her needs. The other one another brunete, this had a dark brown beard of curly hair covering most of his face. Unlike the former these were dressed in the same clothing, black suit and shirt with matching pants.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:02 pm

Star eyes the two men and smiles politely, the men were not exactly what she anticipated.
<....wait...  Is he Caucasian... Or Sicilian...?? .>

She invites them In to the room and even though she was hardly in the mood to entertain, she wouldn't bring herself to show any rudeness, her Ventrue pride was too strong.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Please come in gentlemen, make yourself comfortable.

Would ether of you care for a drink? "

Star said playing the part of a polite hostess and walked over to the mini bar.

Star passed the mirror and caught her beast's hungry reflection in the mirror and gave it a quick scowl.
<...oh you better not give me any sh!t about this! You will eat and shut the fuck up you picky little racist cunt! He is WHITE enough.>

She shook her head, turning away from the mirror and tryed to block the two men's view from it as she directed there attention to the mini bar to serve her guests some drinks.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"You both will have to forgive me... But I am extrealy  ravenousness... So I will try to be as gentle as I can.
She said with a smile as she tries to force her fangs not to descend from sheer hunger alone.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:04 pm

▂▂▂▂SELF-CONTROL (dif4) ▂▂▂▂
Star carried out 3 launched of one That suits you to a T (Star) 10.1 (Roll.) :
6 , 9 , 6
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:06 pm

Both men accepted the Ventrue hospitality and drank a little scotch offered from the mini bar and then the Italian volunteered as her first meal.

When she got close enough there was an strange mix of sensations, some part of her did enjoyed the man's appeal, the other part was disgusted about the man but nevertheless her fangs got erected and nailed on his neck, while the other took a vouyerist approach and beholded the entire process.

The blood entered her throat and it was quite a mix, it did had the formal requirements but sadly it was dry and esterile, it was unflavoured and barely passable as vitae. Funny enough she remembered LJ comments about feeding from animals, nothing could be more accurate than that, Rebecca felt the surge of a low quality blood in her.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:23 pm

Star was a little confused at the lack luster taste and poor quality of blood.
<...eww... What the fuck??? >
There was no great emotional connection that she expected and the Esperance left her feeling like she just picked up a greasy cheeseburger from McDonald's rather then the succulent stake she was promised.
Star had to stop herself from trying to drink more due to feeling like she drank less than she thought. If it was not for the slowing beat of the man's heart she would have continued drinking.

Star quickly licked her bite closed than pulled back with a odd look on her face, though she tried to stay very polite.

Star thanked the man, and double checked him wondering if he was OK. Then she called the other man over and prayed she would have better luck.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:25 pm

The first man seemed weak and a little weary, he could walk but certainly could use some medical assistance to get his shit together.

The second man, brunete with blue eyes, was delicious, he had a certain smell that Rebecca recognized right away: he smelled like the streets, probably a bumb or something like it. His blood reeked of nicotine and tasted like broken dreams and twisted corruption to the bone, she sensantion of raping children and killing for just the sake of it clouded Star's heart with sorrow and hate for this man guts.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:48 pm

▂▂▂SELF-CONTROL (dif5) ▂▂▂▂
Star carried out 3 launched of one That suits you to a T (Star) 10.1 (Roll.) :
7 , 3 , 7
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:55 pm

Star was taken aback by the sensations that she was feeling from the taste of this man's blood. Star makes a soft growl sound and seems to actually bite down harder than the traditional vampire's kiss for a moment, She has to force herself to pull back from injuring this man.

Star grabs the man by the wrist preventing him from moving and looks up at man, staring him dead in the eyes.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Oh honey... You have been a bit naughty this year haven't you?"

Star said in a sadistic tone holding a cracked grin.

" Answer me worm... Who is your master?"

As much as Star wanted to drain this man of all his blood and slowly and painfully ...
But... Star was Venture and She was smart. She knew everyone here belonged to someone, and everyone on the towers menu had to be hand picked for different feeding types. Who was Star to judge what another Ventrue meal. Star remembers the catalog at the chess club with the human skull and parts. Maybe there was a brother or sister who required such a vial worm to feed from. Who was she to deny them.
THIS was the only reason she did not harm the man.

Star Grabbed the man with a bit more force then her feminine body she possess And moved the man to stand infron of the mirror with her so he would see 1st hand the monster he was in the presence in.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...look... Look upon me worm.... Do you see the monster before you. Your blood feeds me... But you are far more of a monster than I.
"

Star held the man and forced his face to stair at the beast and not trunk his face away.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... One night... I will find you.. One night when you are far from this place... Far from your master's reach... I will find you in the mist of the horrors of the acts that you commit and Start to remove bits from you for every innocent that you have ever done.... "
She said calmly with a very sadistic tone.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Look at my face mortal..
...remember it... For I am the thing of nightmeres... And I will be the devil that will slowly drag you to hell ... piece... By tiny Piece ... "

Star said intimidatingly trying to send the fear of god through him
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:13 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂ ROLL ▂▂▂▂▂▂
roll Cha 2 +Intimidation 2 + 3 dice (stunt) [wp1]
Star carried out 7 launched of one That suits you to a T (Star) 10.1 (Roll.) :
7 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 4 , 4
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:00 am

Weaken by the lack of blood and still aroused by the vampire's kiss, the man was rather confused and truly oblivious to Rebecca's words. However, when the flow of events took a wild turn he found himself hanging from his neck, forced to look a monster in a mirror and he exploded in drowned screams and sobs, gasping for air trying to break Rebecca's grip on his throat.

Star felt the man's throat like a twig, ready to be broken just by snapping her fingers. The mortal was defenseless, like the children he molested over the years, begging for the mercy he never delivered, full with tears of fear he had lick off the face of naive creatures before.

The man was horrified, begging, kicking, twisting and in a matter of minutes, tired and about to get knocked out.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:04 pm

The sound of the man's screams was like sweet music to the Vampiress' ears. But As much as Star would enjoy killing this man and cleansing a true monster from the earth.
She was  not a Sabbat savage, She was a Ventrue. And in being a Blue Blood,  Star knew they had certain rules of conduct to follow. Even though she didn't have a clear understanding of what those rules were due to her lack of proper clan training, Star knew enough from witnessing Adam  and Lady V that you dont harm another's toy on purpose. Someone had selected this man, someone had paid for him to be here, and sadly he probably was someone's "taste" and she had no right to deny that to a brother. Good food as it was very hard to find.

Star was satisfied that she scared the man and put the fear of god in him. That simple act had brightened up her night.

Star cracked a strangely Cheery and yet Sadistic Smile, dropping her grasp on the man and letting him fall to the floor, before he pissed himself or fell unconscious.
Two messes she was hardly in the mood to try to clean up.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... You are free to leave now... But remember me and heid my words... Now go! "
Star said in a commanding way to the man and expected the other to follow suit.

Then she walked over to the bedside phone and dialed room service again, informing them that she was done with the meal, both specimens were fine, but they both might need some added attention, rest and OJ to replenish themselves.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:32 pm

The two men helped themselves to walkout of the room the best they could.

The buttler on the line said.
"Very well Ms. Garrison. We will look that up, thank you for informing us.

We're at your service in case you requiere anything else."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down