World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back in the Zoo (Star)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Back in the Zoo (Star) - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in the Zoo (Star)

Post  Star Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:27 pm

Perception + Alertness
Star carried out 4 launched of one Back in the Zoo (Star) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
4 , 7 , 8 , 2
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Back in the Zoo (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20Back in the Zoo (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Back in the Zoo (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/4Back in the Zoo (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Back in the Zoo (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Back in the Zoo (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:47 pm

The street was very active for this time of the night. Starting from far away the two more distant persons are whores looking for a job, at least one is smoking at the moment, the next is one coloured guy in a hooded sweater deep pocket jeans and with both hands hidden in the sweater, Star knows that he is a drug dealer, something in his attitude and profile. The following is a group of three standing in another alley close by, sleeping inside plastic tents lining on in front of the other inside the alley.

Other than that many people pass by the alley, most of them far away from it. Others just careful as they approach to it.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:15 pm

Star focuses in on the drug dealer, he could potentially be an easy meal, she knows the type... he could easily be lurned to a private setting if she flashes some money on him and pretending to buy .
Sadly she doesnt have money on her. Which she is realizing that it will eventually become a problem  if she cant get to a bank at some point.

She shakes her head and eyes the whores... She shakes her head at them too and gets a feeling that that's not quite what she's after at the moment.

<fuck it! Can't see anything from where I'm at… got to get out there.. >
Star sighs... And takes a moment to straighten herself out, she dust off her jumpsuit and unzips it halfway down from the neck to the chest. So it exposes her bosoms, but not to the point that they are falling out. Just so they are a little eye chectching. She takes a moment and runs her hand through her hair straightening it out and pulling it back over her ears. And spends blood to give herself the false impression of life using the blush.

<got to spend money to make money As they say.... OK I can do this... Time to shine>
With that in mind Star walks out of the alley with confidence in her stride. She walks slowly taking time to observe her surroundings and looks for someone fitting to approach.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Back in the Zoo (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20Back in the Zoo (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Back in the Zoo (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/4Back in the Zoo (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Back in the Zoo (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Back in the Zoo (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:22 pm

Perception + Alertness
Star carried out 4 launched of one Back in the Zoo (Star) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
8 , 4 , 3 , 5
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:31 pm

Appearance + stealth
Star carried out 6 launched of one Back in the Zoo (Star) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
1 , 5 , 10 , 6 , 3 , 5
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:41 pm

Becca went up one sideway and down by the other, just looking around, getting profiles out of the people sticking around. Her first encounter was with the drug dealer, the guy wasn't nervous, just spending the time he had left trying to sell some remains.

The guy was in prison judgin by the tattoo on his knuckles, been around for a couple of years now. He was after his thirties, long hair rasta style. Big black eyes, pink lips and not pretty with his face covered with marks and moles. He reacted when Rebecca went down the street, checking her boobs and then her ass, whispering "Damn!"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:55 pm

Star smiled hearing this man take notice of her. This was kind of the reaction she was going for. She turn around in a sultry way, and gave the man a little bit of a sexy wink, probably much to his surprise.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" you got good taste honey... I like men with a good eye for fun " she said with a smile, blowing him a little kiss on the air.

She thought for a moment about going over and having a conversation with him. It would be mostly about drugs and the type of people in the area she thought. He certainly look like the type that knew people, but sadly time was precious. This wasn't about drugs or business tonight, this was about blood.

She took a moment to eye him  in a seductive way, as not to let on really why she was looking at him. She was sizing him up to see if he could be her potential Target for the night.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:47 pm

Charisma+Substerfuge
Star carried out 3 launched of one Back in the Zoo (Star) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
5 , 8 , 3
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:55 pm

Even before Star finished her lines the guy was already interested in her. His eyes checking her up and down moving all 'gallantly' toward her with a certain swing and gangsta style. He came close and moving his hands below his belt his said.
"Wat'up babe, looking for a good flavour. I got chocolat' fo ya." grabbing his crotch with one hand to display his very long penis.

He smiled and Rebecca noticed several missing teeth replaced with copper like metal, may be one gold piece at the back, she wasn't sure. What was very obvious was the lack of oral higine, judging by the smell.
"If yo'a looking to hav' fun. I'am you'r candy man."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:21 pm

Star smiled suggestively at the man.
<oh this is So much better then just jumping out of the shadows and grabbing someone... I might even get to play with this one… heehee>
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" mmm... oh a candy man, I can definitely use some chocolate in my life hee-hee"
She said giving the man a sexy hip sway.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I could use some fun tonight too... Been quite a stressful evening.... and you just might be what im looking for... You look like the man that could help me relieve some of that "tension""
Star emphasized the word "tension" with a sexual tone and came closer to him, locking her eyes with his..

Star came very close to him, close enough for him to actually be able to touch her if he care to. She didn't mind, she wanted to smell him... She was looking for that certain scent of cigarettes that she associated with the last time she tried to take prey.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:54 pm

The guy pass his arm over Rebecca's neck and getting really close to her ear to whisper more than speaking up.
"Oh bab' yo've no idea. I will blow yo worl-d".

As the guy came close to her and was starting to get comfortable Becca had the chance to go near him, imaginening his skin taste as her fangs penetrated him was disgusting even to imagine how 'coloured' skin tasted like. Her Beast inspired all kind of neo-nazi thought about the filthy thoughts she was having to a level equal to zoophylia.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:53 pm

Star's demeanor went from seductive to downright Disturbed, the thoughts running threw her mind disgusted her on so many levels she could barely think.
<oh hell no! No no no ... You got to be kidding me!.... MY BEAST IS RACIST !!!  >
Star's eye twitched slightly and she pushed the man away, gently removing his arm from her shoulder and taking a step back...

To the man She seemed bothers by something, star tried to maintain her smile, even though she was a bit in shock. She didn't want the situation to escalate  into something it wasn't... she needed to quickly play damage control.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" oh Sugar, you might be a little bit too much MAN for me to handle tonight... I think I'm going to have to take a rain check on this little play date of ours. ... it's been a stressful night anyway I don't know what I was thinking....  I know where your at... I'm sure we can have some fun at a later date.. Maybe when I'm not so stressed... And I for some good cash that's burning a hole in my pocket... if you feel me Candy Man. "
She said with a smile.

Star wanted to maintain a decorum of politeness , even though she found this man really disgusting. She wasn't about to try to let it completely show, she after all didn't want to be rude.

She was taken off guard by her beasts reaction, and still a bit in shock. But she didn't want to completely burn her Bridges with this guy, he could be useful later especially if he has drug connections. But any of all thoughts of her touching him let alone biting him made her stomach turn.

Star turned and left him, heading back to the alley just in case he decided to follow her. If he did he would live to regret it.

Once star reach the dark alley she leaned up against the wall and ran her hand through her hair completely in shock.

<my beast is a fu*k'n prissy little stuck up fu*k'n racist! I'm fu*king Racist !!! What the actual fu*k!!
This can not be happening?!.... this is getting more more freaking ridiculous.... I guess i really am a Ventrue.. God-damn it....
Oh I swear to Christ!  if I ever  find out  who my sire is  I'm going to punch him  Square in the nuts for this!!!  >

Ohhh I'll wait till he is breathing too so it with hurt more!!! >

Star was completely blown away by this revelation or picky eating. She was actually getting quite mad over it.

Star took a moment to try to get her head back in the game of what she was trying to do. She decided to look down the other end of the alley maybe there was something on the opposite end of the street that would catch her attention.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:00 pm

As Rebecca turns her back on the rasta guy and try to walk away she feel his hand holding hers and a pull back into his arms. He smiled at her with that nasty smell from his mouth again, it was starting to upset her very much and he said.
"Don't yo' worry bab'. I can be gentle... besides chocolote is a good stress killer. Com' hom' with me."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:24 pm

Star was getting a little annoyed by this, but she did place herself in this situation.
<peachy… OK play nice, this human might be useful. > she thought to herself.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  Oh so not only are you The Candy Man here, but also a "gentle" man then ? Hee-Hee "
Star accentuated the word gentleman, instead of it meaning that he actually had etiquette, she meant that he actually had a gentle touch.

She swallowed her pride and moved closer to him. Even though the mere thought of this man's blood in her mouth would drive her to gag, she remembered that she had run with similar people during her time on the street. She understood drug dealers, after all they were criminals  and businessmen, she was a lot like them in a way.

star smiled at him wrapping one arm around his waist and leaning into his ear
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .... Mmmmm You think you can relieve me of some stress Candyman? What type of candy do you got? "
She whispered seductively to him and lowered her hand to his crotch pawing softly at his manhood under his pants.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:28 pm

The man smiled greatly, bathing Rebecca in the reek-ness of his mouth. Then he said.
"Oh bab. What I'd do to yo..." passing his thick tongue over his mostache and fat lips.

"Yo'll go to heavy-en and back just with a taste of that chocolate. Yo' want it don't ya??"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:17 am

Yo'll go to heavy-en and back just with a taste of that chocolate. Yo' want it don't ya??"
<ugh.. Hardly > star thought as she tried very hard to  play interested, all the while wondering what it might take to get this guy wrapped around her finger.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" mmmmm oh god yes... I could definitely use some thick-hard chocolate tonight...
Tell me Candy Man are you as sweet as candy too?"

If you take me to heaven... I'll be your angel ♡

Star said seductively whispering in his ear, she ran her tongue over his ear lobe, tugging playfuly at it slightly with her teeth before pulling away with a smile.

Star despised the tastetaste of his skin, it was sinful, dirty. Being that he was a low-life drug-dealer she was hardly surprised . but He definitely had some use... At least to a point.

Star was starting to play "the game". A game that she actually took pleasure in, and if she played her cards right this man will be thinking of her for nights to come.

These are the type of people she will need to deal with her if she wants to get back into the business and actually start making money again. Its not like she could hold down a real job. Besides he  probably knew people, and in "The Game" its all about who you know, and what you can get people to do.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Why don't you come with me , I think I know a place that we can get better acquainted.... you can help me relieve some stress, and I could taste your chocolate...♡ Hee-hee "

Star laid on the charm, moving one of the' mans hands to her now-warm halfway exposed breast inside the jumpsuit, giving him permission to fondle her.  ((Blush is still active)) and placing his other arm on her ass. Her body brushed up against his closing the Gap in case they were on lockers. Last thing she wanted was to give off the impression they were going to make out in public.

Star smiled at him, pretending to show complete sexual interest in him.
In reality Star was disgusted  bye it all and Star prayed to god her father wasn't watcher her act like a whore.
It was disgraceful , but fun at the same time ...
And suddenly she recalled the conversation that she had with her father in his bedroom about the Ventrues earlier  and she had to hold back a laugh.

After a moment  and when she felt the man's arousal through his pants brush hard against her thigh , she took him by the hand and started to lead him to the alley, playfully giggling and swaying her hips. Star whispered naughty things into his ear to lead him on even more. This was all part of The Game, and she was actually starting to have a little bit of fun.

Star I wonder just how far she was going to take this, would she stop herself or was she was going to playing the part fully... Start honestly didn't know, and that was kind of exciting for her.

This wouldn't be the first time that she used her body as a tool to get what she wanted. Only differences was now she is a Vampire And what she truly wanted he could not provide, so she'll have to settle with the next best thing... a possible acquaintances in the business, someone who she may be able to do business with later. And if she had to put on a bit of a show and suck a guy's cock, well that wasn't exactly a large price to pay.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:59 am

Rebecca's act was perfect, for this guy perspective, just laying his hands over that quality of dove was enough to get him down for it. In his mind, she was just a woman, nothing to fear there, he was a powerful male with enough resources and experiences to hit back whatever she could throw at him.

Still he wasn't stupid, while he was getting to second base he also noticed there was no 'hidden stuff' except for a great rack and stiff ass. <Damn this jump-shit's can hide a lady's shape> he thought.
"Lead the way sugar cane..."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:36 am

Manipulation + Sub
Star carried out 3 launched of one Back in the Zoo (Star) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
1 , 4 , 7
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:01 pm

Star was a bit pleased with herself, her charm was working on him and she was actually starting to enjoy it all. This guy was not exactly her taste and she did find the very thought of drinking his blood extremely revolting. But she chalked that up to the Beast being racist,  of all things that was something she would never have expected.

Still she wasn't about to let that stop her, she enjoyed leading this guy on, and found this game rather exciting.

Star playfully lead him to the ally, she pretended to do a double-take as to check if anybody was around as one would when you are up to doing something illegal or just up to no good. Of course she knew that her father was probably hiding somewhere nearby, she know she couldn't be so lucky to actually be alone in this. And she wondered what her father was going to think of her acting like a whore to lure in prey.

Star stepped into the alley and turned to the guy. She playfully bit her lip trying to look cute. Then she unzipped her jumpsuit nearly down to the waist, exposing her breasts to the man and rubbing them seductively, beckoning him to come to her.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Come on Candy Man, I'm in desperate need of some thick-hard candy and your chocolate sounds delicious.... "

She said licking her lips, and being very suggestive that she had every intention of sucking his cock in the darkness of the ally. Maybe she would maybe she would, she honestly didn't know and that was a bit exciting for her. She wasn't really opposed to the idea ,  wouldn't be the first time  she's done something like this . she more enjoying the game than anything else.

If she actually went through with it all this man would definitely remember her in the future,  which could be a good thing for keeping him wrapped around her finger. She could definitely use someone who had ties to the street and the business she was in. Though she would have to be careful not to harm him, her father did warn that half the people out here worked for somebody or where on the Gangrels payroll, if she injured him someone might get angry. Best to use her charm, seduction, and body to get what she wanted, force was never necessary.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:14 pm

The rasta man followed his Shining Star into the suspicious alley, looking for any traps but found nothing but a very convinient dark alley where he could display all his manhood and teach Rebecca what gentle means in Gangsta style!

He got all romantic while his hard member was caressing Rebecca's leg. He invited her to grab it with her hand while he started to kiss her face, neck and lips almost at the same time. The reeking smell from his mouth was overwhelming, the sensation of his skin next to Rebecca's was disgusting at best.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:06 pm

<oh god... The things I do sometimes..> Star thought. <its just a game.... Relax>
Star was very disgusted by this guy, these were the type of people in life that she would let take advantage of her for drugs.

She continued to play this game with him.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" You got anything good My Candy Man.... Something to maybe take the edge off? "
She said playfully as she gently started fondling his lower region with her hand, she knew how to touch a man and she did not resist showing off her skills.

She let his lips touch her and his hands caress her exposed Skin, she even gave out a playful moan when he touched certain areas on her body. This was of course all in the "act",  being as resilient as she was she hardly felt his gangster style touch, to which she was kind of grateful for.

<god... My dad is watching me... I just know it>
She told herself as she moved her hands in a rhythmic like fashion, pressing her body to his.
Star leaned In to the man and nuzzled his neck, kissing his skin slightly, and nibbling at his ear lobe playfully.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Oh candy man... I can't wait to taste your sweetness.... if your little angel treats you right I hope you will will give her a good reward ... "
She said as she looked at him,  licked her lips And dropped to her knees.

<OK suck it up... Stop being a wuss>
She forced herself to fondle his manhood with her mouth for a moment, living up the act quite realistically.  That part didn't bother her too much, she actually got quite a kick out of the fact that he seemed to be enjoying her touch. What bothers her was what came next....

Star continue to fondle him with her hands as she moved her tongue down his shaft to the hilt, she  she extended her fangs and bit into his abdominal artery in his thigh, hoping her father was right about the bite being almost sexually pleasurable for a human.

OoC; Example:

The taste of this mans blood on the other hand was horrifying, it was worse than drinking the water that was in the sewers. And every mouthful she forced herself to swallow turned her stomach and she could feel the Beast and great protest.

Star's eyes began to water has she had to force herself not to gag as she feed.
<just f*cking DO IT!.... i've drank worse sh!t before to get high.... don't you dare throw up !!>
She cursed at herself as she forced herself to continue to drink from him.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:30 pm

The man was looking down just enjoyning the view, the sensation of Rebecca's lips around his manhood was enough to make him even more stiff and ready for sex. For Rebecca the very taste of his penis was disgusting, the shallow smell of blood in his penis was like sucking from a sewer pipe. Her kisses and fondling along with the porn video cheap chat, made the experience very exciting indeed making more blood to skyrocket Star's disgust.

Suddenly when her fangs penetrated his skin a warm ooze started to drip down the hand holding his penis with a penetrating smell to cloride. Some of it might have found its way to her hair, or may be not but the idea certainly crossed her mind.

The man screamed like a virgin bending his knees and supporting his back against the wall, it was just too much to bare, the sensation wasn't like anything he had felt before. Thrusting back and forward with his hips just by instinct or reflexes as Rebecca bled him out. Holding her disgust inside.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:47 pm

Star gripped Him Softly as he began to thrust, more so making sure he didn't fall on top of her. That was the last thing she wanted... To be completely covered in this man "stuff". It was bad enough it covered her hands.

Star pulled back during the man's climax end, letting him ride the sensation. She licked the wound closed quickly, and looked up at him. She was taken slightly aback by his reaction and it caught her off guard.

<it couldn't have been that good?... Did my bite just make him orgasm?>
This it was a completely new concept to her, and she actually started to believe her father was telling the truth. This was something that had potential, she thought.

She wiped her hands off on the man's pants while he was still unaware, enjoying the aftermath of the feelings. She sure as hell was not going to wipe that goop on her only outfit.

She stood up, feeling rather sick and watched the guy for a moment has she tried to gauge just how aware he was of what was going on around him. Never has she seen anybody in a state like this before.

Sadly star stomach was starting to protest of its new contents. Her body refused to absorb the blood, and the ache it was given her reminded her of just how disgusting this guy was to her.

Star quickly looked for a a safe place to evacuate the contents of her stomach away from the man.
She cancelled her act behind a dumpster nearest sewer grade and purged every drop of blood from him that was inside her belly. Trying very hard not to get it on her . The beast even seemed quite relieved at this.
<ugh... God I think it tasted worse coming up that it did going down... >

Star took a moment to wipe her mouth with her sleeve, just in case she missed any drops.

Even though she was completely disgusted by this whole thing, she did have a bit of fun with toying with the guy. Hopefully her efforts would pay off in the long run.

Star return to the man to check on him,
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:24 pm

Star looked at the guy and he was having the nastier marihuana kick in his live, the mixture of dizziness from blood loss with orgasms and kiss effect was enought to having him white eyes, laying back against the wall just tripping away in a multicolour rainbow riding a little pony unicorn. Most likely day dreaming (although it was night time).

Back in the Zoo (Star) - Page 2 Bob-jamaica-kill-legalise-Favim.com-1874773

The blood went down the sewer until its last drop and what might have been left she perfectly cleaned it with her sleeve. The wound was closed but still the rasta guy was with his pants down dripping down the rest of his jeez.

A whisper behind her asked.
"He wasn't your type of blood. Wasn't he?"

Brian's voice didn't had any judgemental tone in it. Actually he seemed rather relaxed while assesting her performance. His tone was low enough and his position perfect to avoid being seen or heard by the Rasta.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:41 pm

Star looked at the man for a moment, wondering if he was alright.. Not because she was actually concerned for his well-being, more so  She would hate for him to die and all her efforts would be wasted.

A whisper behind her asked.
"He wasn't your type of blood. Wasn't he?"
Her father may not have had a judgemental tone to his voice but still hearing him speak to her made her blush red for a moment.
<oh god ... Dad was watching me>
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  um... Sadly he wasn't... .. Though it wasn't a complete waste of effort... I found out my Beast  isnt only picky... But it is "racist".... "
She said shaking their head finding that fact about herself being a bit annoying.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  At least he seemed to enjoy himself.... hopefully he'll remember me and this experience from nights to come. He could be very beneficial to  me in the future. I'm pretty sure I left a lasting impression on him.... ....
Um... You think he is going to be OK? I didn't break him did I??."

Star questioned taking a closer look at the guy trying to gauge if he was still even breathing.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum