World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retaliation against Venom (Star)

2 posters

Go down

Retaliation against Venom (Star) Empty Retaliation against Venom (Star)

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:10 am

The tour wasn't going to the zoo. The three vampires and another ghouls in the back of the van were silent. Brian just thinking about the recent and sudden revelation and Haquim minding his own business. Eventually they stopped in another underground facility, for Rebecca seemed like they had these compounds all over the city and she wasn't wrong to think so.

In this place several police car and other armored vehicles like the ones Rebecca saw in her first day in New York City were parked there. Personal on foot were discomissioned, just making maintance to some of them or doing some light talking while grabbing a smoke. Meanwhile, Haquim ordered Brian and Rebecca to stay put, just to return a few minutes later with a SWAT uniform about her size, no undergarment.

Brian got off the vehicle giving his daughter some privacy and after she was done join her for a walk along with Haquim to the post of command. There were another two men, both in SWAT uniforms as well. During the introduction Rebecca knew the two Gangrel: Gabriel and Victor, part of the Elite force in the security shield called The Gangrel Gate. The group was awaiting for their Commander and Chief of the Gangrel Gate, Mistress Jezebelle, The Forgotten Hero.

Retaliation against Venom (Star) Jezabe10

By the crowd reaction she was a respected woman, even Haquim stood firmly when she entered.
"Good evening. At ease." the troop reaction was inmediate.

She stood in front of the group, at the other side of the table.
"Haquim brief me."

The Assamite firmly answer her.
"Ma'am you should ask the Ventrue. She saw everything and I haven't debrief her properly."

Jezebelle sided her head trying to understand. <What Ventrue?>

Last edited by Malakiel on Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Retaliation against Venom (Star) Empty Re: Retaliation against Venom (Star)

Post  Star Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:59 pm

Star feeling safe among her company was lost in thought and didn't realize that they were not on route to the zoo until after the van has stopped.

She looked up from her own thoughts.
<we are not at the zoo?..…… wait is this ANOTHER underground compound?>
She thought to herself as she started to take in her new surrounding. Her eyes for some reason drifted to the men hanging around grabbing a smoke on their break, and the hunger started to build insider her.

The hunger was a bit annoying but it was nothing that she couldn't push aside.
It bothered her slightly that every time that she was wanting to engage in a hunt she was always dressed inappropriately. First with clothing that had been riddled with bullet holes from the fight on the roof to being naked and wearing a goddamn plastic sheet from the morgue. Star rolled her eyes at her dumb luck.

A clear look of relief crossed her face when Haquim came back with some clothing, and she wasted no time and getting changed. She took special care as to place the dagger in her boot for safekeeping.
Once changed she followed the others through the complex.

Star took notice of Gabriel and Victor, of the Elite force from The Gangrel Gate. She gave them a little head nod of respect as if to say "hay'guyz look who's back.".

While they waited for Mistress Jezebelle, Star stood in her normal militant stance. Standing straight up and at attention, hands holding her palms behind her back and her feet one foot apart.
She stood at attention and silently waited.

When Mistress Jezebelle, approached Star was silent and respectful keeping her military stance as a good Soldier would.
"Haquim brief me."
//you should ask the Ventrue
Star couldn't help but give a little smirk at Haquim referring to her as Ventrue. Star felt a bit of pride knowing that she was not a Pander, though she didn't quite understand the full ramifications of what a Ventrue was.
She took one step forward and addressed Jezebelle,
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Madame Commander if I may?.."
She said with a military salute, recognizing the woman's station and Authority.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I am 'Rebecca Shining Star' daughter of Brian Hell Song.  "
She said hopping that she got those strange tittles correct.
" Sir Hell Song and I were on a reconnaissance mission to obtain information on the current whereabouts of Cainite called Venom.
Her last known location was the Terminal Marketplace.
Well Gathering reconnaissance our mission was compromised by enemy forces.

My position was posted on the rooftop overlooking the marketplace to watch Brian's "6".

Using the issued thermal imaging binoculars I was able to discern 4 possible hostile targets.
There were three man talking with the Tattoo gang banger to who i can not recall his name. My apologies .

Out of these 4 ,one stood out among them and his presents interfered with the thermal imaging in the binoculars.

I noticed  then Sir Hell Song walking into a Shadow-Trap placed by what I could only assume was Lasombra. Being that they are notorious members of the Sabbat, I took action to create a distraction to take the focus off my Father before he walked into peril.

I fired one round from the issued MSSR Sniper Rifle to the enemy targets head. The shot hit its mark and ricocheted against the adjoining wall, causing little effect to alert the 50 or so patrons of the market that night. The purpose of this shot was not too truly cause damage to the target, but to cause a distraction... To which I was successful in doing.

Once I confirmed that Sir Hell Song was no longer in danger from the shadow-trap, I stuck to the initial plan and retreated as ordered.
Though I believe that we missed judged their timing, as all Focus was now on me... I barely had enough time to get to the Escape vehicle and make my way out.

She said regrettably, seeing the flaw in the plan in hindsight.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Thus this led to a high-speed chase with hostile units down the side streets and bordering neighborhoods of the marketplace.
Sadly I was not able to get to the Rendezvous point and meet up with Sir Hell Song.

I, along with my vehicle had taken great damage during this enemy altercation.

The enemy... A man "
(add in description) proceeded to engage my vehicle with maximum Threat Level, with great agility he was able to bored the bed of my truck, smashing my window of the cab and toss in two frag grenades.
Tactics not unheard of by the Sabbat.
I barely had enough time to escape the truck, and took heavy damage from both the grenade blast. Hitting the pavement at high speed and being riddled with Bullets by the gang members.

To which I was identified as I quote
"That bitch is the child of the Gangrel!"
Before subcoming to my injuries.

She said as she paused.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" one thing though seems very odd to me if I may... Madame Commander .
This Lasombra'ish person .... He didn't quite seem like a lasombra..  His tactics were more guerrilla warfare, much like the Sabbat. Though he didn't seem to have a Pack with him.... the lucky for me he didn't or I probably would be ash by now.
Still... Something seems off in my opinion. He didn't seem to use any of the Clans normal disciplines to attack. I was experience him to use the shadows against me, which would have ended that high speed chase rather quickly. So perhaps I am mistaken about his clan... Or even if he was a Cainite at all...."

She said ending her report
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Retaliation against Venom (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Retaliation against Venom (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Retaliation against Venom (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Retaliation against Venom (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Retaliation against Venom (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Retaliation against Venom (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:17 pm

Years of fights and frenzy have taken their toll on Jezebelle, who used to be an average-looking woman. In light of her feral nature, however, she has acquired several of the characteristics of a weasel. Her fingers are long and look as if they have an extra knuckle in them. Her nose is short and blunt but very acute, and her eyes have the red glint of a predator under certain conditions. Jezebelle’s teeth are sharp, even in the rear of her mouth. Her left ear is pointed, but she lost most of right in one squabble or another. Tufts of fur sprout in certain portions of her anatomy. Jezebelle is over six feet. Her clothes are a mismatched mess of denim, cheap leather and T-shirts, none of which last very long in her possession.

Jezebelle stood quiet assesting the information she was receiving. Not only from Rebecca but from everyone there, she was very perceptive, specially in a non verbal level where she understood empathicly even what other wasn't even thinking about. This keen sixth sense was her much valuable intuition that gave her victory so many times.

In her initial opinion Rebecca was the former Sabbat that Brian defended a few nights ago, a familiar of his time as a mortal and nothing more but now this young ling obviously a private in the Sabbat found a way to express her new annoying tendency for discipline and structure by relating to the military order. Secondly, Haquim was not easily impressed, at all, his trust that 'the Ventrue' could have given an acceptable briefing was to say the least surprising but also he was better than her in assesting a character's value.

Jezebelle's eyes went to other side of the room to Brian, he was also surprised. Empathicly when Haquim mentioned 'the ventrue' and now hearing his familiar to speak in such way. <So this Childe has greatly change from their mortal time together.> she thought. Ultimately, her eyes focused on Rebecca and she said.
"You will join us in the mission to paint the target or the subjects ability to set shadow traps. Haquim, after we are done here gear her up and explain or standard procedures for this mission.

Now back on situation.

During the day the new SEC OP resulted in two arrests of Salvatrucha members. Both escaped yesterday from the police raid on the Market but were captured near by this morning. Both subjects declared that Venom and Chico were on the run, trying to leave the City. Regarding last night's events another group of three males and one pregnant female leader came to pickup Venom and left one of their group back as safety for her.

She got in contact with Chico and planned a getaway.

We have two scenarios, first assuming this new group is still supporting Venom and the other where they're planning an escape plan based on their resources.

Ideas?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:12 pm

Star's Perception + Empathy
Malakiel carried out 4 launched of one Retaliation against Venom (Star) 10.1 (Roll.) :
1 , 10 , 9 , 5
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:17 pm

Rebecca can sense that this woman is scanning the troop in front of her, not trying to hide her emotions about what she is looking at. In general, this whole situation is bothering her for unexplained reasons. Other than that she seem to have a respect for Haquim, Victor and Gabriel not inspired by Rebecca and her father.

Her emotional attunement is cleaning some badly handle other one's shit.

When The Gangrel looks into Star's eyes the empathy of the moment is not pleasant. He feels it in her guts, Brian and her are held responsible for last night mess.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:55 pm

Star was no stranger on seeing a "Hunter" of the Sabbat. The woman looked very much like the gangrels that run wild in the city streets and dumping grounds of her Packs old territory.
Though having some experience with the "feral looking ones" doesn't make it any less unpleasant to be standing before one and acknowledging them as your Superior. She hoped that her father had more self control then to end up in such a state. Though she could not look down on this woman , no matter what she looked like. Her conditioning and training would not allow her to, she was the Gangrel's comander after all. so she stood silently.

Jezebelle's annoyance at her report through her off slightly. Clearly her report was not what she wanted to hear and Star questioned if she may have mis-spoke. though she was trying to be thorough. Discerning etiquette with the Gangrel is never easy, she reviewed this all as a military operation...  so why not try to be professional?  She had been trained this way after all. She realized her father had never seen this side of her, and wondered if he judged her poorly because of it?

She picked up on what she could only assume was the chain of  respect among these Grangrel. Her being the lowest of the low here. Even though she tried to leave a good first impression with this woman... it was probably not enough.
Last night was a disaster... A failed mission.
And they were no closer to their objectives and when they started.

"You will join us in the mission to paint the target or the subjects ability to set shadow traps.
Star gave a little head nod to Jezebelle in compliance..
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Understood."

Star wanted to ask .. <what was the big deal about Venom chick leaving the city? Is she under house arrest of something?>
But of course being a good soldier she kept her mouth shut. It wasn't her place to question elders.

We have two scenarios, first assuming this new group is still supporting Venom and the other where they're planning an escape plan based on their resources.

Ideas?"
Star was silent, she didn't speak but let the other speak before she put out an idea or more of a question really. She took into consideration of what she had already learned from being around the Camarilla, and tried to think as one and not a Sabbat.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" If I may... Why not get visual confirmation and keep them under surveillance, if they are not already.
Give them the illusion that they are escaping and then head them off at their destination. Ot before they are able to leave the city.
There's only so many ways out.

Leaving by a bus or car would be too risky,  Your forces have already proven you can put up roadblocks and checkpoints.
Leaving by train or plain would probably be more of the way to go. If they go that route ...it would be easy enough to apprehend them under the guise of an FBI investigation, claiming them to be terrorists for the purposes of public awareness..
There is really only so many means out of the city unless they're going to box themselves up and try to ship themselves out? Which could be a possibility, but unlikely.

My suggestion is Give Them Enough Rope and let them hang themselves with it... finding out where they're planning on heading can truly be a great value to this operation. Perhaps plant a mole or get one of them closest to their group to confess details... Or even plant some kind of highteach tracker... all in all who they plan on meeting, who is helping them and where they are headed  should be very important to  helping apprehending them.

They are panicked and stressed right now, and last night's incident probably only added to that. When people are stressed and anxious they tend to mess up. That's when we'll catch them.

If ... And this is a BIG if.. they do manage to slip through your grasp. Why not simply contact the Cainites that  rule the next city or where ever they think they are going for outside assistance ...
I would think it's not absolutely unheard of but I'm just saying as a worst-case scenario...
"
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Retaliation against Venom (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Retaliation against Venom (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Retaliation against Venom (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Retaliation against Venom (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Retaliation against Venom (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Retaliation against Venom (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:27 pm

While Rebecca spoke everyone was looking at her except for Jezebelle, her eyes seemed rather lost in her own thoughts. After Rebecca was finished Jezebelles eyes went to Brian, then back to Rebecca but instead of finding a reply he lowered his head.

Then Haquim said.
"If they're alone its just a matter of time. They have limited resources, except for the unknown benefits that may remain from the alliance with these Enigma. Any scenario in that regard brings us to the possible help they might have from others.

I'd recommend call a Blood Hunt request against Venom. She is a Kindred and did sworn to obey our traditions we may lack a good reason for our Prince to accept such request.

Another idea would be ask for help or simply wait until the make a mistake."

Victor spoke up.
"We have no information about this Enigma, our system doesn't have a report about their identities, we coul verify that from image that was capture from the traffic cameras. May be they use similar infiltration methods than the Lupines since the current subject isn't in association with Marcus we may pressume they're a different group.

Another possibility is they can vulnerate our system or took advantage of its failure in that case their conection to the Sabbat confirms the Fledgling idea about the La Sombra theory. If that's the case they can't get out now."

Gabriel said.
"I trust the Ventrue's narration of last night's events. The Enigma man only supernatural display was to jump into the truck's bed. I think he is protecting a Masquerade as much as Lupines do. I back Victor's idea, they're another group of lupines and hence they can't take Venom and Chico with them. Leaving them to escape by their own means, so its a matter of time."

Finally Jezebelle said.
"Then we are expecting only a support action from these presumable lupines and means to escape are reduced to mortal strategies only. We need to pressure, is a matter of time but that's relative. Let's make their time short and force Venom to use Celerity in her escape.

Haquim prepare the request and Brian call our mutual friend to have a camera close by, we need evidence to support our claiming of Blood Hunt on this kindred.

You're dismissed."

The troop stood firmly and Jezebelle left with Victor and Gabriel behind her.

Brian looked at Rebecca and whispered to her. "Behave" then he went behind Jezebelle.

Haquim came to Rebecca and placed his hand over her shoulder to call her to face him.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:11 pm

Star knew the "pecking order" of things, and her father's reaction only led to her  to believing  in his disapproval of her. She wished she just kepted her mouth shut. Clearly she was not wanted here, too young, too " inexperienced" as they see it, not the right clan or even the right Sect. She had so many marks against her she was wondering if they would find any more of a use for her then simple fodder to be thrown out the enemy.

Star stood quietly and remembered her father's words from last night..
He turned to her and said.
"The most important thing I want to teach you is that you'll never be alone again and I mean in here." and dad placed his hand over her heart. "I mean it."
<yeah... Wish I could believe you dad> she thought

She knew she was a outcast and no one would trust her or value the things she had to say. It was just the way of things. She should not expect otherwise, and she began to question why she should help them at all. She was only here because of her Father, he was the Only reason she was even considering joining the Cammirilla.

Another idea would be ask for help or simply wait until the make a mistake."
< didn't I just suggest that?> she thought to herself

Star it listened quietly as Victor and Gabriel spoke at least they acknowledged some of her points about last night. And she started to wonder just how big of a ruckus did she actually cause.
< humm... I wonder if that incident last night made the news?... Hee-Hee I wonder if any of those blood bags died?.... Hope so. Saves me from  finding them again  putting one square between their eyes ... Stupid mortals..... Still that Enigma guy I need to watch out for ,  he's a real badass . I would be super impressed by him if he wasn't trying to kill me last night.> she thought

Brian looked at Rebecca and whispered to her. "Behave" then he went behind Jezebelle.
Star looked at her father kinda giving him the "eh? What the f*ck" expression, but remained silent.
OoC: Kinda like this:
She was starting not to like this Jeze'Gangrel too much, but kepted her place.

Haquim came to Rebecca and placed his hand over her shoulder to call her to face him.
Star looked up at him,
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Haquim, .. I .. Um.. apologize if I misspoke. I should know my place by now."
She said in a regrettable tone, truly feeling that she did not belong here
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:25 pm

Haquim smirked.
"No need to apologize. Come."

He goes to another room inside the complex where some SWAT team members where leaving or getting gear from a booking office behind a plexiglass window. When Haquim entered the room everyone stood firmly.
"At ease."

The personel present saluted and continued with their activities. Eventually Rebecca and Haquim went to a room inside this area where a square table with four chairs. Haquim took one and offered another to Star.
"Gangrel Gate:
This system is very good, you can't enter New York City without being detected, at least not for long. Trains, Ferrys, Airplanes, Submarines and roads; among anything else you could imagine is covered. No escape.

Our primary strategy is called The Fence, we move the boundary closing on the targets with some agents we call scanners, they have high tech gadgets and know how to use them. No sewer's escape and the fence moves night and day, no rest.

Secondary strategy, if we contact the enemy we call for backup and hold our position. Tactics are always to pin the enemy position and paint it for the rest to surround them. The most important tactic here is detect breaches in the Masquerade, display of supernatural abilities because if they make that mistake we can call The Prince and ask permission to use destructive force and end the threat.

Third and last strategy, when the enemy overwhealms our defense we call for backup and create a escape route for our enemies leading to the rest of the team if available. For any reason, if they stick to attack you, survive and keep using this strategy.

End of briefing. Any questions Ventrue?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:54 pm

Star was silent, she listen and though about every possible aspect of this plan before speaking.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  Pardon Sir, but from what I gathered in the other room are we to assume that this Venom person is possibly working with werewolves?... If so does not not fall outside of the Camarilla  jurisdiction?
Those creatures are nothing to mess with, even the Sabbat knew to keep their distance. I thought they hated Cainites... Why would they be helping them?
"

She question knowing it wasn't her place to ask.
" regardless...something is not adding up. she continued
" I have feeling that something is going on here deeper than what we are actually seeing.
She held her tongue from the rest of what she wanted to say, after all it wasn't her place to question.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  I understand the orders Sir.
How long before we move out?
I need to finish healing up, and feed."
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:13 pm

Haquim nods at the need for vitae in acknowledgement.

He listened and smirked then said.
"Nothing escapes the Camarilla's Juridiction Ventrue. If we can't deal with the Alastors will and even they can call upon the Justicars to solve a bigger problem. One pack of werewolves is nothing for this Princedom. Let the Sabbat cowl all they want about them. This is our Land.

Deeper than what we can see. huh?"
he smiled.

"Let me give you a piece of advice Ventrue from one warrior to another.

There is no we when it comes to perception. Each one speaks from his own perspective and based on his experiences. What you see is not what I see, not what Jezebelle sees.

Think about it if you like. Now let's go to hunt, then I debrief you about your mission and gear you up."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:28 pm

Star smiled at the Scourge, she pondered his words for a moment then nodded.

Star respected Haquim far more then she ever would have thought and she actually found herself looking up to the seasoned Warrior for inspiration.
If he told her something she would take those words to Heart.<Each one speaks from his own perspective and based on his experiences.>…she repeated in her head, and this she would ponder a deeper meaning in.... But for right now she was on the verge of starving. And almost all she could think about was thinking her fangs into some poor blood bag, and hopefully not making too much of a mess you don't clean up.... she doubts very there's a junkyard around here that you can just toss the bodies in..

Star stood and waited for Haquim to lead the way, has The Thirst in her starts to grow with anticipation for fresh blood.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:47 pm

OCC: This Feeding training continues in the link. We will continue here with the scene as you're already fed up and healthy.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:54 pm

The kindred returned to the compound after a stressome feeding and Star had to change her clothes, once more. This was getting repetitive, she thought. Haquim on the other hand didn't had a simple drop of blood on him, just a little dust seemed to be part of his knee camouflage.

Back in the room Haquim was about to debriefed Star about her role in this mission but first he asked her to repeat the strategy and tactics that were part of the standard procedures.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:40 pm

Star I was getting tired of constantly changing clothes, she wondered if this is going to be a nightly routine for her.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I definitely need to go shopping for more outfits if this is going to continue.. "
She grumbled as she changed yet again for the night. She never even got this dirty running in the Sabbat, and that made her laugh a little about the clothing situation. And wondred how Haquim managed to stay so clean.

Back in the briefing room Star took a seat along with Haquim, she was ready to get down to buisness.
he asked her to repeat the strategy and tactics that were part of the standard procedures.
Star gives a nod.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" The primary strategy will be the Fence, assisting the Scanners to locate the target and any possible hostiles that may be aiding them.

If and When I have confirmation of the target, my orders are not to engage but call for backup and hold my position, and wait. Gather and Report any detection of possible uses of supernatural abilities from the target that would breach The Masquerade.  

If this goes South, call for backup immediately . Try not to engage,  instead let them get away... but trying at lead them like cattle into our teams reinforcements if possible..
If none is available at the current position, move and try to leave them to one that is.

I think that's about right... Sir.

She said giving her overview of the situation and what she believed was her orders.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Haquim nodded as he saw that the most important points were understood. Then he said.
"Your role is Spotter, you're suppoused to paint the target, that means keep it in your L.O.S. at all time. You'll do so from afar, the tactics will be defined according to the operation but you'll see most of the action from a rooftop or helicopter. Nevertheless, your mission is to keep eyes on the target and inform at all time it's status.

Any questions?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:23 pm

Star nodded that she understood.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I understand the mission Sir, no taking unnecessary risks. Stay in communication with the team, report findings and keep eyes on the target. Don't play the hero. Got it Sir"
She said taking on a slight militant attitude to her new orders.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Im assuming that we will have some sort of radio contact with each other, I really don't feel like having to shoot someone in the face just to get someone's attention. That didn't end so well last time. Hee-hee"

Star paused....and looked at the Scourge
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I know that it is not my place to ask this Sir, but what was the charges that Venom was accused and convicted of?  Knowing it might help Me to anticipate what type of powers might be used to keep a eye out for, as we anticipate her to break the Masquerade"
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:30 pm

"I understand the mission Sir, no taking unnecessary risks. Stay in communication with the team, report findings and keep eyes on the target. Don't play the hero. Got it Sir"
Haquim nods and then ignores the comment about shooting people in the face as an acceptable channel of communication.

"I know that it is not my place to ask this Sir, but what was the charges that Venom was accused and convicted of? Knowing it might help Me to anticipate what type of powers might be used to keep a eye out for, as we anticipate her to break the Masquerade"
"The kindred isn't accused yet. We're searching for any future masquerade breach she may cause to call a Blood Hunt against her.

Wait here."

Haquim stands up and comes back with a silver metal case. When he opened the case there were several radio head systems. Standard equipment.
"This is an example of the devices we will use.

We will also provide you with armor and electronic binoculars. The Mistress will define your weapons according to the tactics."

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:06 am

"The kindred isn't accused yet. We're searching for any future masquerade breach she may cause to call a Blood Hunt against her.
Star seemed very surprised to hear this, her jaw hung open slightly, almost like she couldn't believe what she was hearing.
< wait.. she didn't do anything wrong yet  but you're looking for an excuse ???? Jesus Christ! no wonder that b!tch scared... What the F*ck is wrong with you people?? I would be running too from the Cam's paranoid ass...  And you f*ckers want her dead?... Wow>
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...... "
Star I tried not to show her disapproval, but it was clear on her face.
She sat quietly, not saying anything.

When Haquim left the room Star was still a bit flabbergasted.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Wow.. You Cam' mother f*ckers take this Masquerade sh!t way too seriously. Its like you ain't got nothing better to do on a Friday night then look for trouble.
And you guys call the Sabbat bad... Look in the damn mirror. "

She grumbles to herself in a low tone, shaking her head.

She kept her tongue when Haquim returned and place the metal case in front of her.

We will also provide you with armor and electronic binoculars. The Mistress will define your weapons according to the tactics.

She didn't say anything , just simply nodded. Part of her was liking the idea of this mission less and less. Star inspected the device, and started to familiarizing herself with it.

Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:27 am

Haquim stood up and said to Star.
"We are ready then. Let's go to the rest of the team."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:45 am

Star still had some reservations about the how's & the Why's behind this mission and thought the Cammirilla or at least Commander Jezebelle was super paranoid.

Star chalked this whole Mission up to Jezebelle getting super Territorial and paranoid in her old age.

<I mean if you look like THAT you got to have some issues> she though to herself.

Never would she be disrespectful to an elder and voice these opinions out loud, so she tried not to think of them and just focus on the duty ahead.

She stood and followed the Scourge out of the small room to meet the rest of the team.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down