World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star)

2 posters

Go down

Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) Empty Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star)

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:13 pm

8:00AM

Just another day for Mathew employee of the Forensic Center for Special Cases (FCSC), an institution of the FBI for counter terrorism and homeland security related cases. The individual in question was a female, 5'4'', about thirty years old, caucassian that died due to unknown causes. <Unknown causes?> he thought.

OCC: exaggerated age. Not flattered at all.

He pulled the litter where her body was inside a plastic bag. As procedure stardars he tried to cut off all the clothes and removed what he could not, like the dragonskin body armor. For his surprised he body was still flexible and after the procedure he double check the time of the events, about 5h ago was enough time for rigid mortis. <Strange>.

Finally he transfer her corpse to the fix litter for close examination, counting 87 bullet penetrations, just in the face and limbs along with several broken bones and scratches consistant with a high speed accident. However, none of the wounds were bleeding and the broken bones didn't cut through the skin at any point, despite all events described.

Mathew started to scratch his head while he filled the report. Took several photographs and scheduled her autopsy for 1:00 PM today. Enough time to get the lab results and make a full diagnostic about her. <Pretty woman, good tits.. thank god she was wearing that vest to protect them> he smirked to himself.

9:00AM

Then he threw a sheet over her and continued with the rest of the autopsies requested. Another seven male men, latino between 20 and 30 years old. Some were brought in several pieces due to the impact in the high speed accident and crash against a light pole and three burnt to the bone.

12:00PM
Mathew opens his lunch box to grab a sandwich and takes a coke from the morgue fridge. He is delighted of its taste while listens to music and at 12:30PM he goes out to grab a smoke and at 12:40PM he is back on track.

5:00PM
The job was tedious and Mathew had no help whatsoever, also the lab was delayed in the test results due to the unexpected amount of work, seven hours later he had just finished the preliminaries and had to reschedule all autopsis to the next day.

Tired and hungry Mathew left the precint and went home to his kids.
8:00PM

[Star awakes.]
Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) 4eb3d6f9a1814b8dc1a9677677d72ad2

Last edited by Malakiel on Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) Empty Re: Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star)

Post  Star Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:49 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"**GASP!!!*** "
Star awoke  with a surprised gasp  of shock,
During her Slumber she was reliving the events of the previous night over and over again in her mind.
She immediately slammed her head into the top of the Shelf of the cold-box trying to get up.

She was extremely confused for a moment and reflexively started to spend blood to heal all the Damage that were done to her.
She was covered in a thin sheet of plastic and  it was cold and dark around her. For a brief second she started to panic, the situation reminding her of the first night she was recruited and had to crawl out of her grave.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" NO! no! No!"

Star thrashed around a bit scared she was in some sort of metal coffin, her mind raced as she thought the Sabbat had gotten ahold of her and try to bury her alive... Only in a metal box she couldn't exscap from. Star kicked and thrashed about with all her inhuman strength, she finally kicked as hard as she could against the door by her feet damaging it and causing  it swing open.
Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) Morgue-drawer-an-year-old-woman-was-accidentally-frozen-to-death-after-being-placed-in-a-body-bag-at-a-morgue-her-family-including-her-husband-and-eight-morgue-drawer-clink-or-cooler
Star froze for a moment hearing the metal door bend and break. And to her surprise she was able to scoot the metal drawer she was laying on out.

She tumbled off the table and onto the floor with a thud. A panic in her starting to subside when she realized that she was in the morgue and not buried 6 Feet Under.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" oh thank god...  "
She said as she attempted to stand up and realize that she was naked.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" F*ck'n Peachy... Just Peachy..."
She grumbled and tried to take a moment and figure out where the hell she was.
And she immediately started trying to search for anything that's to wear, doctor scrubs or even a rain jacket or something. And while she is searching she's going to check the desk there for any information on finding out where exactly she is.

She hope that nobody heard the commotion that she had made or she would probably have a lot of explaining to do and most likely a dead body on her hand. But she was getting hungry anyway she thought.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:03 am

The room had medical tools, one computer, an archive and no clothes at all. She looked around and found over the table a board with several preliminary diagnostic clip to it, she was labeled as Jane Doe due to her lack of identification and no police record (at least in this city). Per haps tomorrow morning would the Albany police department fill their files with enough felonies to paper a wall.

The situation was desperate, the morgue was luckly in a basement. It had two rooms, the examination room/office and another for carcass reception with a closed door to the underground parking lot, presumably. The other access was a swing door with two leafs, no windows whatsoever. The corridor at the other side was well iluminated with white flourescent light.

While Rebecca was to it, she hears a conversation coming from the other side of the swing door. Very far away but still audible.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:18 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" uh-oh... "
Star froze, and her mind raced... <sh!t someone heard me, what to do ?.. what to do??>
She thought hiding could be a good option for the time being , but there was no way in he that she was going back in the box.
<maybe they are just checking... Got to hide.. Yeah ... OK where??? ... operating table... Play DEAD!
Good plan .... Great plan! >
She said to herself and quickly jumped up on the operating table, throwing a sheet over her body... Not her head. She layed down and closed her eyes and tryed to stay very still as she could pretending to be dead. With any luck maybe they will think that the mortician forgot to put her away.

She then tries to listening to their conversation.
Perception + alertness
Star carried out 3 launched of one Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) 10.1 (Roll.) :
5 , 5 , 4
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:27 am

The door swong open and two men were talking to each other about yesterday's event. Both voices were recognizable one was definetely Brian, the other... her mind evaded the memory.
"Smart girl! Pretending to be dead." Brian said.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:33 am

Star's popped open and she took a large sigh of relief.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" oh thank god daddy, its you.
Yeah... I um.. had to think fast. I heard voices... And  I didn't want to risk breaching that "Masquerade thingy" you keep preaching  about that was so important to you Cammirilla types... Hee-Hee.
Figured I'd play dead... ."

She said with a smile as she started to set up and cover herself with the plastic sheet. Indeed Brain's teachings had already left a impact on her.

Cut content:
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:44 am

Star holded the sheet with her hand and sat on the examination table and turned around to face her beloved father. Suddenly her heart stopped, next to him was her pack destroyer, the black demon that fell from the sky and cutted LJ head off. He was responsable.

Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) 920x920
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:03 am

Suddenly her heart stopped, next to him was her pack destroyer, the black demon that fell from the sky and cutted LJ head off. He was responsable.

Star's heart sunk in her chest, the man of her waking nightmares was standing before her.
Her mind raced in that split-second that she recognized him, HE WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED HER BEST FRIEND! 
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" YOU!!"
She hissed bearing her fangs.

And in that moment she wanted to draw upon the power of Beasts to slay this man, but she did not know how.  Even if she could, her father was here and she couldn't endanger him by letting loose the monster inside her, she was more disciplined than that.

Her mind continued to race as Anger was replaced with fear. Why was he here? Did he come for her?
 Death follows this man, you can smell it on him.
 If HE was here, her father and herself clearly had to be in danger. <Maybe he seeks to kill us both because of what happened last night! That has to be it! A morgue is a great place to hide some bodies...>

Her mind was filled with all sorts of possibilities and none of them ending well for ether her or her father.
Last night had been a disaster and clearly this man was here to carry out some sort of punishment or worse a death sentence.
Star was not about to let this monster hurt her or her family. She had already lost so much to him already.
She knew she wasn't a match for him in a fight, he killed Little John and he was 10 times the vampiric warror she was. 
No she had to stop this fight before it started. 

Star locked eyes with this monster and dove deep within herself to pull upon the instincts of the comanding power of the blood of Clan Venture. The Clan that she didn't even know that she was part of, but it was very much a part of her in every facet of her very being. 
She pulled upon the power, the commanding Authority that she had pulled up on before when sparring with her father. Only this time it was not in fun, this time it was not a game. It was life or death!
And in that brief moment, no matter how short it was, she resembled a Lord .
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" RUN away!!! You will Not harm us!

Her eyes remained fiercely locked  with the monster's eyes, and her voice was authoritative and unshakable.

OoC: PLEASE READ BEFORE REPLYING:
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:12 am

As Haquim came into the room, old memories unsettled the Beast but rage started to be replaced with action. She knew that she couldn't get this monster away but her Beast could and tried brieflly to the face of the Beast show and its voice be heard to insuflate fear in the heart of the Assamite.

More than a clear <RUN> the sound came out as growl, her blazing eyes like spears thrown against her foe and dispair filling her heart. Her hand clung to the steel table and feet in a cat like position, as she moved slightly forward to project even more her roar.

Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) Cat_li10

OCC:
Charisma + Intimidation (dif Haquim's Wits + Courage: 10)
Malakiel carried out 4 launched of one Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) 10.1 (Roll.) :
5 , 9 , 7 , 1
+ 1 WP (seems appropiate to the situation Razz sorry)
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:21 am

Haquim felt the powerful blood of a Ventrue crushing his will and cowling his Beast forcing him to take one step back with surprised eyes. Brian looked at the scene confused for a second and then he understood what was happening. Both were prepared for her attack, most likely they would find a dark room and she might be hidding, also Brian had warned Haquim of the hell of first impression he already had caused in her and the importance of this foe to friends transition or at least not enemies. After all Haquim worked close with the Gangrel.

While Haquim was still impeded from advancing Brian stood between him and Rebecca and with hands in the air he yelled.
"Haquim saved you! He prevented the NYPD to take your body! You would be ashes by now!!"

Haquim rid of the spell and smiled saying.
"A True Ventrue. I didn't know."

His eyes were predatorial and he seemed almost pleased to have felt how long forgotten fear felt like. May be he missed fighting the Ventrue but his intimidating attitude was even more unsettling now.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:15 pm

Star's intense gaze did not leave the Assimite as her father stepped between them. It was only after her father spoke did  the anger in her eyes start to subside.

"Haquim saved you! He prevented the NYPD to take your body! You would be ashes by now!!"
Hearing this her sense of honor and Duty became in question. She turned her gaze back to her father and then to Haquim.. And to his suprise she gave him a respectful nod and said...
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  if this is true... Then bound by my honor I am in your debt. I don't know if I can forgive you for killing Little-John... He was my family.
But this is war... there will always be casualties on both sides. though it doesn't make it any easier to lose those we care about.. "

She said relaxing a bit and sitting upright again, covering herself with the plastic sheet.
With all seriousness she looked at him and said...
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I acknowledge your superiority as a warrior... and I apologize for my actions. "
She said respectfully.

A True Ventrue. I didn't know."
// but his intimidating attitude was even more unsettling now
At 1st Star narrowed her eyes, a bit confused and unsettled by his words. She didn't know if she should take this as an insult Or something else.
Although her state was a bit more relaxed than before she was still unsettled by his intimidating demeanor.
And looked at him inquisitively.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  why... Do you say this? "
She said questioning him, expecting some kind of answer, still wondering if this was meant as an insult. She looked at her father for clarification.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:35 pm

Haquim assested the expression of confusion in both Rebecca and Brian's faces. He wittidly understood everything with a snap of his fingers and started laughting loudly. This tone was low and the volumen resounding.
"I see... You didn't know!" he barked with a foreing accent.

Haquim smiled at Rebecca changing the subject suddenly.
"Do you mean the kindred that was on the roof when I attacked you?" his tone now was casual and relaxed.

Haquim was a man of few words. He wasn't to give a large speach about anything and his expressions, if any, were less than communicatives at all. From the martial perspective there was a whole new perspective, Rebecca intensive training not only recognize his skills deployed in combat but also here and now he was not lowering his guard. His feet position covered both Brian and her, while his strategic position kept safe way out by the door if necesary, without turning his back to it.

Brian was confused but reacted second to the situation.
"I believe so, Haquim. Please understand th..."

Haquim interrupted quickly as a sword draw from his hips.
"I understand. Sibilings of War, that's the only thing I admire from the Sabbat. I'm honoured to have destroyed your Brother in Arms, from his ashes I've order to forge a dagger." he said drawing it from his boot.

"Made of the finest damascus steel, immortal memory that he ever existed at all. I surrender thy to thou in attunement for your grieve. His soul now belongs to you."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:23 pm

He wittidly understood everything with a snap of his fingers and started laughting loudly. \\
"I see... You didn't know!" he barked with a foreing accent
Star was a bit unsettled by his laughter realizing that he was being truthful and not trying to insult her.
She looked at her Father with a bit of confusion.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" IF I'm a Ventrue, then somebody really f*cked up. "
She said cracking a smile as she laughed.
"I'm a warrior,  a soldier of war... Not a bureaucratic politician. I don't know the first thing about politics.. Or being a Ventrue....  Jesus.. someone really messed up when they made me didn't they?. No wonder no one wanted me and I was thought of as a Pander.
This whole new perspective on her existence kind of blew her mind.

"I understand. Sibilings of War, that's the only thing I admire from the Sabbat. I'm honoured to have destroyed your Brother in Arms, from his ashes I've order to forge a dagger." he said drawing it from his boot.
"Made of the finest damascus steel, immortal memory that he ever existed at all. I surrender thy to thou in attunement for your grieve. His soul now belongs to you."
This gesture meant everything in the world to Star as a Warrior. It held more meaning than any apology or any Vendetta could ever possibly hold. Never would she have imagined the monster she thought he was to be so honorable. And honor was something she valued greatly.
She  smiled at him and graciously accepted his tribute.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Thank you Haquim of the Camarilla, I humbly accept this.  All is forgiven, you are truly an honorable Warrior.. I see that now.
"

She said taking the dagger and clutching it in her hand letting it cut into her flesh, coating it slightly with her own blood in memory of her fallen friend.
" I am honored by this, I hope that one night I too can consider you a brother in arms.
And I would consider it a great honor to fight by your side. The Sabbat lacks warriors such as you.
Perhaps I will find more Honorable Men now that I have left that part of my life behind and I'm now trying to find my place among the Camarilla."

Star I meant every word she said. Haquim's gesture truly Spoke more volume than any words could ever.
And she now looked upon him in a new light, she felt truly humbled and honored to be in the presence of a great warrior such as himself.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:19 pm

"I'm a warrior,  a soldier of war... Not a bureaucratic politician. I don't know the first thing about politics.. Or being a Ventrue....  Jesus.. someone really messed up when they made me didn't they?. No wonder no one wanted me and I was thought of as a Pander.
"None sense!"he yelled.

"No Pander has known Honour or fought for a cause greater than themselves. Don't compare to such vile defilments of the Blood.
IT'S UNWORTHY OF THY."

Brian was startlet with the conversation between the Scourge and his daughter.
"Scorge, I believe is time to leave."

Haquim nodded at the Gangrel and moved forward and unlocked the backdoor to the underground parking lot. Meanwhile, Brian helped Rebecca to cover her modesty with the cloth sheets and accompanied her to the upcoming van in reverse. The rest was as simple as getting into the car and leaving the compound.

Brian asked.
"Is her disappearance on check?"

Haquim nodded again.

During the trip Star could contemplate the dagger that Haquim bestowed in her.
Autopsy Schedule 1:00 PM (Star) Damacu10
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:51 pm

"None sense!"he yelled.
"No Pander has known Honour or fought for a cause greater than themselves. Don't compare to such vile defilments of the Blood.
IT'S UNWORTHY OF THY."
Haquim's words filled Star with a sense of pride she had almost forgot within herself. Indeed she may not know the 1st thing about the Blue-Bloods, but she took pride in the fact that she was not a Pander.
She bowed to Haquim respectively acknowledging his words and taking them to heart.
Star has a new respect for this man, and indeed he was probably the most honorable vampire she had ever met, and thus she respected and looked up to him in a way.

She said very few words as they left, she did mention to her father that she had broken the cadaver freezer door trying to make her escape from the cold box.
Just in case it would lead to mortals asking questions, she knew that this masquerade thing was taken very seriously and she didn't want to leave any loose ends so I could be Trail back to her.

In the van her thoughts were on the dagger and her Fallen Friend, and as much of a red-neck @sshole as Little Joh  was he was still her brother in arms and the man who taught her how to survive life in the Sabbat. She had many teachers during her time there , some teachers she cant even recall for one reson or another. But the Sword had shaped her, molded her into who she was now, and though she had to learn many hard lessons that often ended in immense pain and broken bones. She was still greatful to them, and there will always be a part of her that will miss them as she moves forward with her life.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" you can't change your roots... only the fruit that you produce... "
She muttered as she looked upon the dagger.
<Together we will carve out a new path ... You & I. And I will carve my name into the stars above And bath your blade into the blood of my enemies. Your sacrifice will never be forgotten John.>
A single red Crimson tear escaped her eyes falling upon the blade she held in her hand. Finally she had accepted his death, and needed to grieve no more.
She was ready to move on.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down