World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me, myself, myotherself, myother_other_self and Roger

2 posters

Go down

Me, myself, myotherself, myother_other_self and Roger Empty Me, myself, myotherself, myother_other_self and Roger

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:00 pm

Magic week, Madison finally had to be with her Love, Roger Smith. A week with mixed emotions, almost like Roger had also multiple personalities inside of him as well... In a moment he is a lover, caressing her skin, eye contact even a fugacious kiss in the lips, the next moment he's a loving father, taking care of her and acting protective and responsable. So far she had identified three facets of him: The Father, The Lover and The Shrink.

Sessions are mixed, not identifiable triggers or tweaks to predict or at least notice a change of personality. He is as confusing as the inside of Mad-Wolf but somehow in control, his changes are almost at will. Not rule by circumstances around him. That called Madison attention, a lot.

Other than that, they could spend some time together as lovers aside from training with the other two. At least gaze upon the stars, share romantic phrases one to another but no sexual contact, all intimacy was almost platonic in a physical sense.
Me, myself, myotherself, myother_other_self and Roger Fotolia_76490406_Subscription_Monthly_M
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Me, myself, myotherself, myother_other_self and Roger Empty Re: Me, myself, myotherself, myother_other_self and Roger

Post  Mad-Wolf Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:20 pm

The week have truly been a magical one. All facets of Madison Wolf's personalities I had been sated at one point or another.... well at least to some degree.

The personality of Maddy enjoys the fatherly aspect of Rodger the most. Being taken care of, being treated as a loving daughter and have an opportunity to make her parent proud of her. This fills her with joy that she hadn't quite experienced in her life in quite a long time. As her memory started returned, it reminded her of a Time back when she was a child before the fire, before the heartache, and before the devastation that took her innocence.

The personality of Madison however enjoyed the lover aspect of Rodger a lot more than the fatherly figure. The passion, the intimacy that Roger and her shared was everything she ever wanted from this man. She was captivated by him and the time they spent together was probably better then some of her happiest memories. She was living Her Fantasy that she had always wanted, even without the sexual interaction. It was that loving intimacy that they shared that brought her inner peace.

For the Madame however both the sides of his aspects did not satisfy her. For majority of the week she hung in the background. She did love Rodger as all of the personalities did, but there was something missing. She craved that feeling of raw sexual lust that she was being denied. She realize that wolf is right When he said " Corpses don't have sex". And those us felt like a knife twisting in her side, eventually she grew to tolerate the pain. Pain after all can be turned to pleasure, and being a sadist she knew this. That was like taking a pill of her own medicine, and she quietly sat there and swallowed.
The true pleasure she gained from this week only came when she learned how to hunt under Roger's watchful eye of course. That raw lustful Sensation that she was craving was only sated when she sunk her Fangs for the first time into a victim.
The act of suducing a man only to drink his blood to satisfy her own selfish craving was exhilarating.

Wolf however felt like a caged animal at times , he too enjoyed the blood of the feed, just not necessarily the seductive hunt that Madam M enjoyed. He didn't care for either aspects of the Father or Lover that Roger showed. Though he did love Roger.... Well as much as he could be expected to .. it wasn't so much love , but it was more of respect. During their training sessions it was usually Madison and himself fighting for control. Both are very interested in learning. Madison for survival reasons, and wolf because he wanted to learn about how to best his enemies. Majority of his time was spent asking questions  about the camarilla and sabbat and trying to learn everything he could about the War they were all in, and how best to fight.

Wolf paid particular attention during their training during their training on how to manipulate the vitea. Using it to make him stronger, or more resilient he believed was a key to survival. He was very quick to learn and adapt this to his strategies.

Overall to was a great week For them and each night brought with it more possibilities for their future.
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down