World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star)

2 posters

Go down

Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star) Empty Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star)

Post  Malakiel Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:50 pm

Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star) Annex_10

Rebecca was invited by Eugenio Estevez, Regent of the Chantry of Annex, to share a beverage and discuss her situation regarding the spirits she needed to know about so badly. Richard made clear that Regents have great responsibility in the Tremere Clan, many Kindred serve them and they have real power over a certain domain, by all means if the Regent decides to fuck with her there is nothing he can do: the Pyramid goes first.

The Kenilworth was a very impressive building for sure, its facade was actually and sculpture carved in limestone as a big piece of art, resembling the Castle of Kenilworth in some fashion. It had also an eerie feel to it, to some extent it seemed mysterious and powerful standing proud and tall among the skyscrapers of Manhattan.

As she walked in the apartment building she started to pinpoint several cameras in place, nothing exaggerated, just as could be expected from a high profile building like this where even Michael Douglas lived at some point. He passed the security guard at the entrance and went straight to the elevator, as she was instructed to go to the 13th floor however as she went inside the box she realized it had only 12th floors...

Suddenly and before her eyes a 13th button appeared, red and bloody, coming out from darkness.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star) Empty Re: Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star)

Post  Star Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:14 pm

Star prepared for her meeting with the Elder Tremere. She dressed herself in a beautful blue color business dress, with a wolf's fur high neck collar, knee high long black suede boots  with buckles , that concealed Little John  nicely . And a silver  wolf belt buckle  that was howling at the moon to top off the outfit .

Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star) 20200610

Star decided to wear blue of all colors because she knows that it had a subconscious connection to the ocean and sky and not only did the color promote relaxation it also promoted feelings og trust, loyalty, sincerity, wisdom, confidence, and intelligence. All things that she thought would be good for the meeting that she was so nervous about. She also used soft scented oils of lemongrass, and lime to promote clarity.

Star had a lot of things on her mind as she was preparing for this meeting. To say that she was nervous would be an understatement, she had never really dealt with anything personal outside of her own Clan, or under the watchful eye of her father. But she was alone in this, Every decision she made was all on her.

No one seemed to truly believe Star when she talked about the Bane, besides maybe David, though she wasn't even 100% sure about. She  needed to seek someone who did. But she was very nervous , she knew there might not be any dodging the question sbout "how" she got this spirit. And she also  knew that she probably couldn't hide the fact that she had it attached to her in the 1st place. If this Tremere was as good as she hoped he was, he would probably see it

She knew how dangerous the warlocks could be, even though Clan Tremere have been known to get along and work along side Clan Ventrue more then other clans, the Tremere we're not a clan to be messed with or have their time wasted. Yet Star was a bit desperate. After Astor seemingly washed his claws of her and her father vanishing. She really had very little options on where to turn to for information regarding her problem. But it wasn't just her problem that she wanted answers for. She wanted to know more. Start wanted to learn all that she could about these Spirit Banes and the "world between', if indeed this pain spirit was bound to her soul now and the werewolf gave it to her for it to be her teacher. She wanted to learn! Even if that cost was the immense pain that she felt when after doing what he did to poke it with a stick so to speak.  She only prayed the Elder Warlock would not trigger the Pain Spirit to unleash itself on her or whatever it did when after messing with it and turn star into a crumpled mess of pain and agony. She tried to mentally prepare herself for such an outcome. Though she could not shake that female werewolf's taunt of saying .... "Pain will be your Teacher Now, as it was my most beloved"

Most people probably in her predicament would want to get rid of this spirit even at the cost of their own soul, but not Star. She wanted to know more about it. She wanted to see if there was a way she could see them, talk to them. Learn from them. Perhaps even negotiate with them. if she could understand the things werewolves understand about them. She was given this Spirit for a reason and she thought she should figure out just what that reason is and flip it to use it for her benefit. Even if it seemed a bit out of her reach. She would still try because she felt it could give her an edge and perhaps even save her skin when she would eventually have to confront the werewolves again.  And if she could talk with one of these creatures she could learn even more about the werewolves, and perhaps even try to figure out how to create an alliance between them.

Star gathered her courage and entered the building going through the steps as instructed.

Star made her way to the elevator and once inside was indeed rather confused when she found out they were only 12 buttons to the various levels. Though upon a second glance the 13th button appeared covered with bits of blood Star linked a few times and had to do a double take. Asking herself if it had been there all the time or it did it just appear out of thin air?

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ....oh.. So that's the type of place this is.."

Seeing something like this kind of made Star's habit of learning the lay of the land in any building she goes into for possible escape routes and other security features a bit impossible. especially when she was dealing with people who could probably get her lost probably in a room with only one door. The feeling was disconcerting and did not help to add anything but nervousness to the situation.

Start push the elevator button for the 13th floor and waited as the elevator took her to her destination.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star) Empty Re: Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star)

Post  Malakiel Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:30 pm

The moment the elevator pass by the twelve floor it started to vibrate intensively but suddenly it started shaking and a bell announced she arrived to her destination. Following the doors opened, she saw a line of green plants with large leafs in front and a terracotta floor, a rustic red clay like tiles.

Outside the elevator was a hallway with a lot of plants on each side, making a line of mostly green, flowerless vegetable on each side of it. Just a few red flowers were here and there, also a group of vines hanging from the ceiling had purple flowers that curiously enough started to point at Rebecca when she came out to the hallway.

The left end of the hallway had a rustic wooden closed door, while the right had the same door except that it was open...

In the direction of the open door she heard the sound of a piano playing, very sadly.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:26 pm

As the elevator went up past the 12th floor and started to vibrate and shake, Star made a "oh shit face", as she didn't know what to expect.

Seeing the large array of foliage when she stepped out of the elevator was a bit surprising, especially when she noticed the purple flowers on the vine starting to point to her. She had to take a moment and stop looking up at them to admire their odd behavior and beauty.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ....oh dats cool."
She said softly as she looked at them for a moment before moving on.

Star knew that some flowers and plants can sense body heat, and often will turn towards a heat source. But usually not that quickly, and even still with the blush on she didn't give off that much heat. So she was completely puzzled at how they turn towards her and she figured some sort of magic had to be involved. Still they were rather pretty to look at.

Star came to the two large doors and turned her attention towards the open one to which she heard the piano music.
It was quite a lovely tune she thought. She wasn't quite sure if she's heard this tune before or not so she stood there quietly and the door frame listening and admiring the sound. It was rather calming.

Then suddenly the idea of Music popped into her mind and the effect it could have on business meetings with her clients. She had already started finding ways to entertain the UnDead with smells of aromatherapy that tantalize one's nose , as well as experiment with color to draw one's eyes to the direction that she wishes. Perhaps even adding music now to her office would have also an added effect that she could control the atmosphere of her surroundings.  It was interesting to her but she didn't want to spend too much time pondering the thought she was here for a purpose.

After a moment of enjoying the music  from the door frame , Star entered the room as she softly rapped at the door with the knuckle of one of her fingers. Not knocking very hard, but just enough to make her entrance known.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" good evening, please forgive my intrusion..."
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:31 pm

The room Star enters has a clear view of the outside, seemed the building had actually 13 floors, just that it was invisible from the outside. The windows were high impact, bullet proof as well as the walls, made out of stone and cement, nothing a single splinter of wood on sight.

Inside, the room was cozy and arcane, with a huge carpet with strange symbols on the floor, several book racks on the far side to her left, along with a wooden desk with some object on it, like magnifying glasses, other books and notebooks, among other things. To her right how ever was a large classical piano in the middle of a living room, several padded sits and couches with mix colors between gray and purple with several polock like art pieces framed on the walls.

Visit to the Chantry of Annex at the Kenilworth (Star) Pollocl-convergence

Behind the piano was a middle age man, pale and thin, his face bones were notorious, exaggerated like a famished homeless guy. However, that look contrasted greatly with his fancy clothing and natural elegance, the mastery of his play and his overall appearance. His had black short hair, long enough to cover just his ears, along with a black mustach in the way of the famous swordsman Montenegro.

The man stopped his performance and with grace stood up to meet Rebecca.
"Good evening young lady, as might have guessed my name Eugenio Estévez, at your service." bowing in a common display of elegance among courtesans.

"I'm the Regent of this Chapel and tonight I have the honor to have you as my guest. Please take a sit." she said while moving to one of the couches to be more comfortable.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:09 pm

Star wondered just how how you could make something completely invisible , she knew it had to be some sort of magic. But she had no idea just what it was and was completely fascinated by it.
She wondered what other Secrets this building held  Beyond  hidden floors , strange plants , and mysterious buttons that appear out of thin air .

Star took note of the overall feeling of the room, it's coziness was a stark contrast to the almost sterile and organized environment of the Ivory Tower.

The room had a strange mystical Beauty. She admired this painting and all of the strange markings and ruins on the carpet.
She found the decorum definitely interesting.

The gentlemen's appearance didn't throw Star off by one bit, she was aware that she he was an elder and probably was embraced in a different time then the time that they are now. One's looks usually stay the same for the most part even though their demeanor, poise, Grace attitude and attire often changes. So she did appreciate the Elegance the man seemed to carry with him.

Star was very polite to the point that you would expect from one of her clan  and she bowed in returned to her host as she thanked him.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Tis' i who am honored Regent Estévez, thank you so much for taking time out of your busy night to host me. This meeting means a lot to me and I'm hoping that your wisdom will be able to help me.  "

Star politely accepted the offer to take a seat from her host, and she waited patiently and politely to be addressed to speak and negotiate.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:46 pm

When Rebecca sat at the same level of the Regent she had to bear the heavy gaze bestowed upon her, his piercing eyes were obviously supernatural, an eerie presence alluring to her, mesmerizing, like the hypnotic gaze of a king cobra staring at her.

He stayed in silence for a few seconds studying her, for Star his gaze was undressing her soul, grilling her slowly making her feel exposed and vulnerable in front of him. She had faced the overwhelming presence of Bright and Valentine, to some extent she was used to majesty and pose but this was entirely new, the way he unfolded her most dear secrets one by one filled her with anxiety and made her quite uncomfortable.

Too many seconds later he said...
"Very well..." letting that phrase sincerely linger while he continued to observe her deeply.

"My dear Apprentice, Richard Strauss explained briefly that you were desperate to obtain certain knowledge about some entities you call spirits. I found that most interesting, how did a Ventrue like yourself encounter such denizen?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:20 pm

Star was indeed very nervous, especially when the Elder gazed upon her. He seemed to be unwrapping her layer by layer down to her soul. Finding truths about her that she wanted to keep hidden. She prayed he could not see the darkness she had done in her youth. Her whole plan of trying to be discreet about the whole Spirit thing and just how desperate she was  and things she wanted to hide seem to be in folly. He seemed to to unmask her. He was uncovering the truth about her with a simple look, such power she thought no one could possibly have. Not even the Elders of her clan or the Prince himself made her feel like this. Star felt so vulnerable.

Her mind started to race
▂▂▂Star (thoughts) ▂▂▂▂▂
why is he looking at me so deeply?...Will he realize that I'm different? Will he see that my soul is not human before I became a kindred? Does he sees a spirit? Come on, relax, it will be fine.
Star thought to herself in an attempt to fight off the growing anxiety within her. She knew it wouldn't help if she crumbled and was a complete mess. so she was trying to keep focused.

My dear Apprentice, Richard Strauss explained briefly that you were desperate to obtain certain knowledge about some entities you call spirits. //
"Great, he knows I'm desperate..... just peachy!"
She quickly thought oh, him knowing this fact was not something that she really had anticipated. She hated the fact that she came off as desperate, even though it was true. Though it was probably one of the only ways that Richard could convince one of the Elders of his clan to even consider seeing her. How could someone possibly turn down a desperate Ventrue when there are boons to gain, she thought.

I found that most interesting, how did a Ventrue like yourself encounter such denizen?"

Start clearing her throat softly, focusing her mind before she spoke.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" so.. You can see it Regent Estévez....?
Star questioned as she sat back in the chair, trying to push away her nervousness.
" its all kinda of hard to explain... but this was clearly not by accident.

Star took in a breath and exhaled slowly, focusing her thoughts.
" jez' where to start...
Well To be honest, I am kind of a "accidental" member of my clan, though this fact is hardly a secret. And I am proud of the fact that I have worked so hard to become a True Ventrue.
But within that fact such denizens , creatures of this like and those that i guess "commend them" have been part of my existence it would seem for quite a while, and they don't seem to be going away."

Star said referring to the spirit and werewolves.

" When I speak of these things, no one seems to believe me. Besides a small few, including Sir HellSong, and Lord Primogeniture Astor, who originally helped to make me aware of my dilemma.
Star made a small pause, wondering if the things she was going to say next the Elder was going to believe her or not

I know that Spirits are real, that they work alongside the werewolves Or that they are commanded by them. Similar to the Giovanni, who have ghosts. I would assume they have a relationship similar to that. But I believe that these Spirits are not like ghosts, there not human  and never were...um.. It's hard to explain exactly. I think its like similar to the Native American belief that the rivers, the trees the rocks, the air , all have Spirits, a life of their Own. I guess that's the best way I can describe it. Though I could be wrong. Hence why I'm seeking a professional to educate me.

She said and smiled at the Regent , taking a pause to collect her thoughts so she does not ramble and waste the Elder's time.

"This might sound Sci-fi, but I believe that these Spirits are from a dimension that is between this one and somewhere else... I can only refer to it as the "world between". This is a place that werewolves can go, in and out of at will. AND they have the ability to drag kindred to this place and trap them there. I fear that this fate might befall me and it might have already befallen someone I care about, as well as clan mates of mine . Who have returned from this dimension traumatized beyond words.

I cannot allow this to happen to myself, i need to know if this happens to me, how do i survive this place. And I am not going to take that there is no hope and nothing I can do for an answer!

Star said holding strong determination in her voice. She was going to survive that place.

" I need to know things that are beyond what normal Kindred Know, normal Kindred can live their whole existence without ever having to deal with Spirits or even werewolves for that matter. But this stuff seems to be Twistedinto my very existence, and the only way I know I can survive it is to embrace it, and learn everything I can about it. It's imperative to my survival

But of course there is more to it than just that .... if i am to be perfectly honest.
unlike what many people stereotypically believe about my clan, we do have Warriors and I am one.
I have always been a warrior and a survivor. A life of Combat is part of my very soul, the battle field calls to me in every way, to the point that I'm having reoccurring dreams of being in such places fighting werewolves and monsters.

Around five years ago, give or take .... there was an incident at one of my Clans Estates where the Sabbat attack.
It was a devastating fight, for not only did we fight the Sword, we found werewolves and some strange people who could shift into horrific monsters... I have never seen anything like it.. At first I thought they were the creation of Tzimesce, but I think they're something completely different...
But I digress

The fight was overwhelmingly brutal and Savage, Though I fought valiantly , I was nearly destroyed, honestly I probably should have been.
I thought that l had been just really lucky. but it turns out that I was spared by a werewolf. Though not before the creature  inflict is me with the spirit as from what I'm guessing a form of torture.

Star purposely neglect to mention the branding symbol she received, the name black spiral dancer, or any information on why she believes that she was branded, including that she was was supposed to be a werewolf and given this spirit for a readon probably beyond that the werewolves can use it as a GPS key tracker. Star felt that having this Bane attached to her was almost a test put forth by the werewolf. Perhaps to see what Star would do, perhaps to see if she had some sort of potential in dealing with such creatures, or to see if she would simply ignore it, or try to get rid of it. Play Star Wars not the type to pass up an opportunity to learn something especially in dealing with something new, even it it was dangerous. Star thought that if she could understand this creature and creatures like it, she might be able prove to the werewolves she is worth not destroying  or being used as a chew toy. If she could a gain some sort of equal footing or common ground of understanding with the werewolves she migjt be able to create an alliance. And Star knew that the first step to this was going to be hard and painful, but some things are worth taking great risks. "Go big or go home" as her motto states.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" .... from what I am able to figure out the Spirit is known as a Bane. It's a spirit of pain. Though I'm not quite sure what the difference is between a normal spirit and whatever this thing is. I'm assuming what ever a Bane is, it's nastier."

Now probably unlike most people that would want to Simply get rid of it. I have not come here for that... I'm a bit scared because I was told it was attached and deeply Twisted into to my soul. I'm not looking to get rid of anyting that could endanger what is left of my soul. Lord knows being a Vampire had already damned me.
So I'm figuring I might be able to try a different route.
I want to talk with it.
I have questions it might be able to answer for me that could prepare me for the road to come Or it's just going to make me a crumpled mess of agony an intense pain on the ground again. But I'm a tough bitch, I can take it. I at least have to try.

I want to know if there's a way that I can see them, talk with them,  I need to learn all i can about them. Learn about the "World Between" . Knowledge is power after all and I'm seeking power. I need this knowledge to help me to become strong enough to survive the coming storm  and I have a limited time to do so.

Regent Estévez I know it might seem that I'm asking a lot. And perhaps I am. I apologize for that. But I know if anyone can help me it is Clan Tremere.  I have been honored by Mr. Strauss who has shared a glimpse into the marvels of what Clan Tremere can do. The things I have been shown are Beyond impressive. I know you clan is capable of great things,
Please, Regent Estévez. Help me, teach me...I'm willing to negotiate offers to make your effort worth its time.  

Star was trying to hide the desperation in her voice, Clan Tremere was the only ones that she could think of that could possibly help her, and she was willing to do a lot to get this information and knowledge. She felt that her life and her future plans depended upon it.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:51 pm

Estévez looks slightly bored by Rebecca's story, he sits comfortably as she goes on and on, in her digress about the topic, trying to hide from the Elder the truth about her situation. For Star it was obvious the Elder knew, he was just letting her speak but still he was catching every small contradiction and making his own version to fill the blanks.

Just a few elements were enough for his superior intellect to complete the picture, leaving a few lagoons yet but by this point he was far more aware of her situation than before.

Then Star eventually got to 'the ask' to be able to communicate and learn about the Spirits and their Realm was something that Estévez could help her with easily. Still he lacked the motivation to do so, what was for him to gain from this? That was the only answer he could not find by himself.

Thus he finally said.
"You are the Eiren of Gangs, aren't you? other than that do you have any other responsibilities or Domains my lady?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:37 pm

Star picked up that her avoidance of some of the things that she did not wish to tell the Elder was futile. His eyes had already seen into her soul and he knew the things that she would not say. In truth she was just scared. She figured that she would face rejection again, no one had any reason to truly help her unless she could make the exchange worth is time.
Being that she was only 5 years old she had accomplished a lot more than most neonates. But her accomplishments were not enough, she had to try to convince the Elder to invest in her because she was up and coming, his investment in her would not pay off right away. It would be something that would have to grow overtime, and she would have to be straight with him instead of trying to hide her true intentions. This was not exactly an easy thing for her to do.

You are the Eiren of Gangs, aren't you? other than that do you have any other responsibilities or Domains my lady?
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ....yes Regent Estévez, I am Eiren of Gangs and Leader of the Union.  

Star gave a soft sigh
As as far as my other responsibilities, nothing that's really Falls outside of my Union efforts And I do not possess any domain as of yet
Star said holding an emphasis on the word "yet"
I might be only around 6 years or so with in the blood. but please take into consideration that I am up and coming, both within my clan and within the camarilla.
I have great ambitions.
Right now I have a jazz club in Harlem that I am working on opening very soon, it's a mixture of a personal and business project for the area, I'm not completely sure you'll find interested in it, though Its worth mentioning..

Star give pause and cracked a small smile

but what I think you might find interest in and what I have not told you.... Is that I'm planning on creating an alliance between the werewolves that are known as the Black Spiral Dancers  and the Camarilla. This is part of the truth behind the reason why I'm seeking your help with information about the spirits.

This Union will not only benefit myself, but all of the Camarilla in the Princedom of NewYork as a whole. And if you are willing to be able to help me, you could be part of that. And I'm sure that Prince Bright would be very grateful for your efforts in seeing the fruition of this Union.

Star said finally laying her cards on the table, so to speak.

Interrupted text:
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:21 pm

Estévez hears very attentive every word spoken by Rebecca, one syllable at a time.

As as far as my other responsibilities, nothing that's really Falls outside of my Union efforts And I do not possess any domain as of yet

He sighs and nods.

I have great ambitions.
Suddenly Rebecca captured again the Elder's attention who muttered.
"Don't we all..?" while he grins.

Right now I have a jazz club in Harlem that I am working on opening very soon, it's a mixture of a personal and business project for the area, I'm not completely sure you'll find interested in it, though Its worth mentioning..

He nods.

but what I think you might find interest in and what I have not told you.... Is that I'm planning on creating an alliance between the werewolves that are known as the Black Spiral Dancers  and the Camarilla. This is part of the truth behind the reason why I'm seeking your help with information about the spirits.

Eugenio seemed quite shocked by this idea but said nothing.

And I'm sure that Prince Bright would be very grateful for your efforts in seeing the fruition of this Union.
He suddenly rises a hand to interrupt Rebecca and says.
"Are you certain of this? Did Prince Bright ask you to pursuit this so-called Alliance?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:52 am

interrupt Rebecca and says.
"Are you certain of this? Did Prince Bright ask you to pursuit this so-called Alliance?"
Star shook her head.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" .... of course not! I'm not one to trouble his Majesty with with such things, not  before I have solid proof and efforts to show forth. Ideas and such concepts one does not bring forth to bother his Grace, especially when majority all of our society believes that the werewolves are nothing but mindless beasts or even pets of the Sabbat. I am going to prove otherwise.
Star said with a lot of  determination in her voice

Interrupted text:
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:00 pm

Estévez then yelled.
"SILENCE!" looking deep into Star's eyes as she felt the whole room became an engulfing darkness swallowing her.

He then stood up with a threatening pose toward her, showing her menacing teeth as a warning not to take him for an equal.
"A brat like you can't dare to know what an Elder think or not...

You can't even guess what's the Prince mind, how you dare to mention him to buy my attention! Your delusions end here!!"

" .... of course not! I'm not one to trouble his Majesty with with such things, not before I have solid proof and efforts to show forth. Ideas and such concepts one does not bring forth to bother his Grace, especially when majority all of our society believes that the werewolves are nothing but mindless beasts or even pets of the Sabbat. I am going to prove otherwise.

The Elder visage was terrible to behold, his powerful presence dominated the area even more making everything look even more dark than it was a second before, closing unto her relentlessly.
"Yet you come to trouble ME without solid proof of the feasibility of such deed as an unheard alliance between lupines and kindreds under one flag... You are mistaken neonate! Scums like you shall not wrong Elders with futilities ...

You have come to me empty handed, with just lies and deceiving words to stupidly lure me into your dementia!! Daring to mention his majesty. Prince Bright himself to lift your words from crawling on the filth of your own thoughts...

So... you are sure the Prince would be very grateful of my efforts. You are blind, you can't see nothing!"

At this point darkness was absolute, there was no light, no plants, no exterior, nothing except the floating eyes of the Elders in mid air, bright and terrible as always. Then he closed his eyes and there was nothing, no sound or light, anything at all, as Rebecca's senses were nullified.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:06 pm

Estévez then yelled.
"SILENCE
Star was clearly confused at the Elder's outburst and became silent.

As the Elder went on to speak Stars Demeter did not change. She was clearly confused by his outburst and  the Stars point of view she never suggested anything of the such.wondered where he was going with this train of thought.

As the Elder started to berate her, she took no qualms with his words of insult dread she had been insulted many times before. And though she thought his behavior to be quite rude it did not bother her. She still seemed quite confused as we're all of this was coming from. Star start quietly trying to think about her words and what might have sparked this.

Yet you come to trouble ME without solid proof of the feasibility of such deed as an unheard alliance between lupines and kindreds under one flag...

Star seemed a bit confused still by this, She came at the situation as a business proposal, which usually does not need "proof" because it's theoretical proposal of a plan of action. The whole concept was still in it's early stages of development. She was asking for his help to see if he wanted to be part of it . But clearly  he did not , and was looking for something more . Perhaps it was her fault to think of this meeting as a business meeting, between someone who could help her and would be interested in the project. Perhaps she had just spent far too long in the Ivory Tower dealing with business affairs and the Regent desired some sort of results before he would give any effort towards the project. So if that was the case and star already had proof and results she would not need him. So she was kind of confused at what angle he was coming at.

Still she sat quietly and looked at him letting him vent his frustrations and call her names as well as jump to conclusions about her intentions. Truly if the Regent was as powerful and as wise as he claims to be and can see into her soul she would know that she was not lying, nor had any intentions of misleading him. Her freezing was simply the way she talks, being young and inexperienced in such matters.

So... you are sure the Prince would be very grateful of my efforts. You are blind, you can't see nothing
Star thought about what the Regent said, so indeed "HE THOUGHT" that the Prince would NOT be grateful at all for such an alliance. Star found this interesting. What was it about the Regent that the Prince did not like enough to not be happy with any efforts to help the Princedome and Camarilla grow . The Regent's actions and out burst gave way to Star seeing so much more about him even when he blinded her.

Star did not let the darkness that engulfed her eyes bother her. She pushed down any fears that she had and tried to look at the situation logically, pushing down her hurt pride. She would find a way to make this Alliance and prove everyone wrong with or without these people's help. If they didn't want to be a part of something this big then she was not about to twist their arm good but they will not reap the rewards once it comes full circle
, she'll make damn sure of that.

Star sits in the darkness still confused. She has no idea really where this out burst came from, though her understanding of it does not matter, Perhaps its true she does not have an understanding of Elders and out of their mind works. But the same is true for elders they do not understand the Young and do not take into consideration their inexperience and Youth.

So Star sits in darkness in an impasse, and after taking a long while together her thoughts and find the right words she makes an apology to the Elder for wasting his time and  insulting him. She does not bother to argue, even though she still doesn't quite get it. Because it was never her intention to be misleading or lying, perhaps it's just part of her nature because she lies to everyone her whole life and being truthful does not come easy good so the things that she says always seem to come off as a lie.
This only cements the fact that she needs to stick with things that she is good at like manipulation in seduction rather than trying to be empathetic and truthful.

Regardless star makes an apology.
((Would like to roll for this  if necessary))
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down