World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) Empty Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star)

Post  Malakiel Mon May 25, 2020 11:43 pm

The night was young the clock hasn't even got to midnight when Rebecca and Richard left the Ivory Tower on foot to get the subway. Star used to be comfortable at the streets but tonight everything looked out of place, specially her. There was so much dirt and ugly people walking down the streets, beggars and other lost souls looking for something extra to eat.

Manhattan was a silver cup compared to the rest of NYC but still nothing as fancy as the Ivory Tower or the Chess Club she got used to over the last five years but that wasn't all, even her affinity for caucasian males now had a say, feeling rejection for blood backs different to her taste.

At the subway entrance were two strange people, one white pale as paper guy with pitch black contact lenses and a dark purple crest, with a ton of strange, really weird tattoos all over his neck. The guy had a pair of really tiny purple sunglasses mounted on black metal holder, black Mao suit almost like a catholic priest, over a white long sleeve silk shirt. Although he wasn't alone...

Next to him was a middle east beauty, dark olive skin with black straight hair hold with a golden spider web like net. Her neck was exposed along a pair of golden long earrings, similar to the piercing on her nose. They girl had other kind of contact lenses very much like green snake eyes. Her clothing was full with black leather, spikes and chains that made her look very dangerous indeed.

Strauss walked casually toward these two and said.
"Hello my dark friends... please let me introduce you to Rebecca Garrison...

Rebecca these are David and Yvette, I hope you guys to get along just fine."

Yvette was probably eighteen years old by the look of her face, her dark black hair and pristine skin was indeed something mesmerizing to look at, still her eyes were old, very old, like Rebecca's grandmother looking at her behind snake like eyes.
"Good evening Rebecca, it is my pleasure to make your acquaintances. Your name does sound familiar, I think one of my cousins met you not long ago, Nancy?"

David on the other hand seem the quiet type, secluded in his own thoughts evaluating everything around him. He barely care to nod at Rebecca as some sort of greeting without much excitement.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) Empty Re: Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star)

Post  Star Tue May 26, 2020 2:59 pm

Star was very excited to go clubbing, she wouldn't even remember the last time she got to break free and just be herself. The last 5 years had passed too quickly for Star and she quite literally had become a Non-Stop workaholic. Working so hard on whatever projects had crossed her desk, practice for disciplines and doing whayever she thought to earn a place within her clan proper, not to mention trying to get her night club off the ground. Maintain a love-life with her boyfriend Phillip and entertain her girl-toy Madison.
Star's nights have been filled with stress and responsibility, and sadly they started fading into each other so the point where she really did lose track of the years.

This wasn't exactly the life she wanted for herself, but she what's grateful for all the opportunities she had to improve her existence. Being Vampire, especially a Ventrue wasn't exactly easy.  but she knew she had to work hard to get what she wanted out of this unlife. Still she wasn't a machine though, even though she never tired or suffering from fatigue . there'd had to be room for fun and to let loose once in awhile.

Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) Skullb12

Star dressed for the New York City Club life, wearing again another outfit  designed by MewMew. She had fallen in love with this design theme of Canis Major. Canis Major being the Great Dog Star And was part of the Serius Lupus constellation in the southern celestial hemisphere. Which happens to be one of Star's favorite constellations to look at in the night sky, she has been waiting for an opportunity to wear this outfit out for s while now..
The Great Dog Star : Canis Major:

Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) 15904610
It was a custom Club Spectral Frequency Reflective Dress  that guaranteed to cause shockwaves into the rave, With its dark rainbow reflective material, adjustable cami  star shaped straps, and a front zip closure with an O-ring  pull. She had a dark black half hoodie, with laced long slaves accompaned by wolf ears and a adjustable tail for that added look that said that she was on the prowl for fun. Stat of course also wore Little john tucked into her long clubbing strapped boots that made her look like she was a badass shit-kicker.

Star was completely dressed for fun tonight. She wanted to attract both men and women to her, she wanted them to want to touch her, to crave her like forbidden fruit, to want her to  acknowledge their mere existence. She wanted to feel that lusty power she could take from control over their desires for her. Only for her to  deny them and keep them wanting.   Star was a Ventrue, she was a Queen, she WAS power. And even in the club scene she would show just how much she was truly worth.

The Starline dress was reflective for the club lights in order to draw attention to her. Gone were the nights of this vampire hiding in the shadows, feeling unworthy and holding little self worth.

5 years have truly changed her from the woman she used to be. Now she wanted to shine brighter then the stars in the night sky In everything she did.
Outfit under club lighting:

Star stepped out into the night, she took in a deep breath as she continued to hold "the blush"  activate for the night.
The dirty streets of New York where a deep contrast to the Serene environment of the Ivory Tower.
But She looked forward to actually hunting tonight and thought finding her particular flavor would be easy in the club scene.

For some odd reason Star felt out of place outside of the Ivory Towers gilded cage. She couldn't understand just why ether.
Star looked around taking in the new York night, something seemed wrong, off, or ugly with the world she saw.
Though she simply tried to brush it off as she had been spending far too many nights in the towers office working, getting used to the prestige environment of the wealthy.
"What's wrong?... Why do I feel out of place... Why does things look so weird?"
She thought to herself as she gave a look back towards Trump Towers as they were walking away.

The star approach the two she held a very cheery disposition, friendly and inviting.
Hello my dark friends... please let me introduce you to Rebecca Garrison.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ....oh come on Startuss, this ain't business hours. Please call me Star. We among friends right?!"
Star said correcting him, being that they were in a casual setting and outside of the tower she much preferred people to refer to her by her nickname given to her by her father, and now recognized by Astor.

Star  had always hated that for the past 5 years everyone that she was around only for referred to her as her given mortal name. "Ms Garrison , Miss Garrison" always so formal, even her own boyfriend called her Rebecca, or 'Becca. But never "Star". And after a while it felt that she had to actually earn the name "Star" of some sort of title before anyone would actually call her it. But she had long given up hope of anyone in her clan actually acknowledging the name she wanted to go by,  and became quite silent on the matter. But she would be damned if she was going to let others in a relaxed social environment outside of work call her anything but.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....please Do call me "Star", its nice to meet ya guys"

//Your name does sound familiar, I think one of my cousins met you not long ago, Nancy?"
Star smiled brightly, recognizing the name
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" oh yeah, Nancy! She is your cousin? Very cool. That woman is  totally drop dead gorgeous, I mean it.
She  invited me to the next Gala at the MET.

Gala's are not really my thing honestly, but from an invitation from a woman so beautiful, how can I refuse ? I'm actually looking forward to going. I even got myself hot fashion designer to make sure I'm looking my best, and not hitting the runway looking like trash.

Star said laughing remembering that her particular taste in clothing before MewMew was utterly horrible.

Star just smiled and acknowledged David, she didn't interrupt his thoughts. She figured she was the quiet type, always studying his surroundings for probably possible threats. She wondered what Clan these two were from, so of course she would never be rude enough to ask anything of the such. If they were friends with Strauss, they had to be cool people. And she was hoping to be friends with them too.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" .... I don't know I really need to make some friends in my life, my social life is nonexistent  hee-hee I have been cooped up for too long in the office and I need a chance to let loose and party." So thank ya for letting me tag along with you guys tonight
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) Empty Re: Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star)

Post  Malakiel Tue May 26, 2020 7:51 pm

" ....oh come on Startuss, this ain't business hours. Please call me Star. We among friends right?!"

David was the one to answer in a very soft and paced tone.
"Indeed we could put formalities aside, after all the night is to short to waste or time in pompous protocols and unnecessary gibberish but I feel quite comfortable with the use of our names as they are. However, since I have no personal preference about your particular social tag, I can use any of the current propositions."

Richard and Yvette look at David with a WTF face after the 3:30 min of slow pace speach.

Yvette replies.
"Let's go! we are late..." she giggles along with Strauss while David seem oblivious of what was funny about it.

The group started to walk into the subway, letting the overwhelming smell of the city engulf them whole. Even at Manhattan it was normal to see graffiti on the walls and people sitting on the floor, or playing a guitar, also doing a magic trick to call for people attention and some money.

After navigating through the different lines and avoiding the expresses out of the borough, they went to the right train. The group chemistry was there, Yvette kept talking with Richard and Star about many trending topics, that for Rebecca lost in her own world of work and Ventrue affairs were rather unknown. Many things were going on: the Y2K, new ID scanners for clubs to detect false ones, several strip clubs at Madison Square were starting to get close by the City, and many more.

" .... I don't know I really need to make some friends in my life, my social life is nonexistent hee-hee I have been cooped up for too long in the office and I need a chance to let loose and party." So thank ya for letting me tag along with you guys tonight
Richard replies right before leaving the train that traveled to Madison Sq.
"No worries Star, anytime. As long as you don't try to eat any of us, we are cool."

The sidewalk down to The Touch was crowded with tourist, cops and just regular people among a few homeless people walking around or just standing inside some alleys. The release of the subway smell was replaced by Central Park's moisture and grass odor.

When they arrived to the club they saw a long line of people just waiting to enter the premises but Strauss went straight to the door from the opposite direction. The security guard saluted Strauss letting him in right away., although he went to the cashier to pay for a VIP bracelet ($200 for men and $100 for women tonght).
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue May 26, 2020 9:23 pm

David was the one to answer in a very soft and paced tone.
//Indeed we could put formalities aside, after all the night is to short to waste or time in pompous protocols and unnecessary gibberish//
A large smile grew on Star's face after hearing the man speak. Though David's voice Cadence and manner of speaking was a tad odd, and brought the thought of a animal like the "sloth" to her mind. Star was taking it all as his norm' and she smiled brightly after he was done speaking.
((Reminds me of this)):

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....SEE! This is a man who "gets it!" . thank you David"
Star said with the energy of an excited teenager who just proved that she was right to her parents.

Star went happily along with the group, she observed the "less fortunate" that litter the subway tunnel trying to earn a buck for those that passed by. Strangely there was a time that in Star's life where she would have opened up her wallet and gave money to the struggling and homeless. Mostly because she related to their situations, after all she was a street-girl. But "WAS" is the key word. Something seemed to have changed in Star within the past 5 years, She didn't feel the need or even the desire too give them a passing glance. She seemed to feel like they were  more " in the way" then anything else.
Something definitely had changed within her, but what it was, kinda was lost on Star. But she did recognize her feelings were different.

As the ground made there way to where they were going chit-chatting about the current ins and outs of fads. Star felt a little lost. Time for her had passed by well she was shrouded in the Gilded Cage of the Ivory Tower, the passage of the years only felt like a few months, if that.  She didn't understand how she could have lost herself in her work and her clan affairs so easily to the point of feeling completely disconnected almost to the world around her. Her only Constant Comment to all of this was... "GOD I NEED a Life! "

No worries Star, anytime. As long as you don't try to eat any of us, we are cool."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Oh why? Are you  delicious?! Hee-hee maybe i can just give ya a little nibble! Ha ha ha Nom Nom nom."
Star laughed, giving Richard a wicked grin as she jokingly wrapped her arm around him, pulling him close then playfully bouncing him away with her hip in a seductive fashion as she licked her lips Laughing.

Star was feeling playful, but as soon as the group near their destination and the overpowering smell of Central Park hit the air Star's mood changed. She suddenly became on edge as she took in the grassy rustic wet smell.
Her mind began to race, as she became very tense.
"Burn it down! Nuke that fucking place from orbit !! Im never going there, fuck that place, fuck what ever is in there. Burn it down and turn it into scorched glass"
She silently thought as it took her a moment to reconnect with the group and pay the admission cost to get inside.

The cost of admission was nothing surprising for "new" Star, "old" Star would have probably made a fuss about it and tried to find a way to sneak in or even go so far as to blown a guy in the alleyway to grant her admission. But even though star was not above doing such Acts, Something about her really did change.
Star pay the admission and enter the club with the rest of her new friends trying to forget about the smell of Central Park and the memory of that night.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue May 26, 2020 11:28 pm

The street air was rapidly swap by the concentrated smell of nicotine, the bulk crowd of people dancing, their sweat and perfumes mixed to give a particular exhilarating odor to the room. The electronic beep of the music, along with a bath of laser beams gave the club a very electrifying mood, even the bar the bar itself illuminated when people touched it, thus the name of the Club along with the rhythm of the music.

The VIP bracelet allowed them access to the second floor, it was huge but had very few tables in comparison. This space was dark and mysterious, full with small groups of people sitting very far from each other, some just standing next to a horseshoe shaped table that was at the back wall, dimly illuminated with bullseye lamps.

Strauss walked confidently to an empty table at the far side of the second floor, away from the stairway to access it. He looked around casually, silently talking with Yvette about the people in da house with his exchanges of gaze between them. One grill that Star was able to catch was regarding one of the few tables with more than two people, this one had three: two men and one women, viciously looking downstairs at something.

Yvette went to sit first leaning against the nearest corner and pulling a cigarette from her small purse, shoving some flame in it and giving it a good pull. While David looked at the chairs around the table, slowly taking the decision of sitting on one or the other, then proceeding to clean it with a handkerchief before sitting. Strauss was the last to sit allow Rebecca to pick up her sit, then taking an small pouch from his side bag asking the waitress for a narguile.

Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) Hqdefault

Star had seen the hookah many times but never used it to smoke, this had four pipes and glowed blue in the dark,
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed May 27, 2020 7:43 pm

As the smell of nicotine started to flood the air it had a calming effect on Star. The smell was irresistibly alluring, and made her hunger start to stir. Ever since her "becoming" Star's beast had picked nicotine as one of its desired flavors, there for effecting the young vampiress with a hunger and desire for the sent. Star enjoy the smell of nicotine in the air so much she had trained herself over the last five years to actually smoke cigarettes and other tobacco products and not fear the Cherry Amber or the flash of the Zippo lighter's flame to lite the cigarette. This was not exactly an easy feat as vampires naturally fear fire, and the flame of the lighter still made her beast a bit nervous.

Star's dress reflected an illuminated a rainbow display under the club lights which withdraw the attention of any on on lookers. Her outfit was definitely not the "dark and hiding type"  it screamed 'LooK AT ME" , which was the effect she desired.

Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) 600x600?spatialTags=0.409956:0

. The only thing that made the effect a little less eye-catching was the fact that she was wearing her half-tank mid drift Wolf hoodie. Which covered the star-bra on her chest and really nothing else,

Star looked around the VIP section of the club as they went upstairs. It was similar to what she wanted for Starlight, thoughStarLighy would have a few exceptions, including a poker / gambling area for VIPs only.

Star liked the Touch's idea of these tiny tables far enough away from each other where people can sit and conduct business if needed. But tonight was not about business. Tonight was about enjoyment, and Star was determined to enjoy herself and have a good time. Though Star still could not stop herself from looking around for surveillance equipment such as cameras and two-way mirrors, plus any Escape Routes or Windows. Also she took a quick moment to observe some of the people around her ,  mostly laying her eyes on them, seeing if there was anything out of the ordinary going on before she took her seat .This has been something that she had subconsciously done her whole existence as a kindred, and event in a relaxed environment with friends, she still did not waver from this habit.

Star took her seat on the Strauss. It wasn't that she had anything against sitting next to David or Yvette, Stars seating Choice was more strategic than anything else. She sat on the outside of the closed off circle which allowed her to not only get up if she needed to without having to ask the others to move. But also placed herself where she could see any possible threats coming in their Direction. At her core she was a Defender and protector, she made sure that the position she chose to sit at would give her ample time to respond to any threat that hit the table and she could defend her friends quickly without having to worry about being encumbered or boxed in between them.

Even though Star was strategically placing herself in the best position to defend the table subconsciously, consciously she was very relaxed and excited to see what the night held for them.

Star look up the hookah and it's strange a luminescent glow, And thought. It just must be another neat effect of the Touch club.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....a hooka?.. We be smok'n mon?"
Star said questioning whether or not everyone was going to partake in it, nd doing her best Jamaican accent. Though even though she knew full well that hookahs were Middle Eastern, and it had nothing to do with Rastafarians Other then it was very  popular with people smoking "weed" out of. And to her most Rastafarians were known to be potheads. Star was being more silly than anything else.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed May 27, 2020 8:52 pm

The Touch security was something Star had never seen so far, usually the establishment had cameras and other sensor to detect activities within the facility. In this case Rebecca and the rest of the group were scanned at the door with hand metal detectors but that was it, not a single camera was around, or anything like it.

Surprised by this fact Rebecca started to look around until she noticed a strange shadow on one corner. It was strange to see a shadowless man but even more weird was to see a manless shadow... It corresponded to a person laying against a back wall but there was no one.

Star's six sense smelled a La Sombra a mile away shadow playing or many be was something darker like a ghost or even an spirit beholding the scene from that place.

" ....a hooka?.. We be smok'n mon?"

Richard smiled and while taking some small bottle from his pouch, a vessel with a reddish liquid, glowing mildly due to the laser beams coming from downstairs. He said.
"This is the true elixir of pleasure. I am using the good shit in your honor Star, I want you to get a good lasting impression." he giggles, then pouring it over the ember piece of coals inside.

Suddenly a explosion of red gas filled the hookah, swirling on its own. Richard offered Star the first smoke.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed May 27, 2020 9:39 pm

Star particular interest in in the club's security or I should say lack there of.
the lack of security cameras was indeed all odd. She also started to look around to see if there was anything reflective such as mirrored walls or glass. If indeed there was a La Sombra around, surely such surfaces my act as a deterrent. Star knew enough about the Shadows to know that they don't cast a reflection, and that their dark powers can control and even bring to life Shadows of their own or others. A terrifying yet amazing discipline they had indeed.
Though if a La Sombra was around, it usually ment the Sabbat and it's pack was not far begin.

"Fuck me..."
Star thought to herself, then leaned over to Richard nudging him slightly with her elbow to get his attention.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....yo..bro...look "
She said softly to Ritchard giving a little head nod in the direction of the Shadow she saw as she try to play things off casually.
" ....I think there is a LaSob'' around.… 'cuz dat ain't right. Which means  its pack and the Sword might be around this place too. Sab's aint solo, ya feel me. We should watch ourselves, maybe we shouldn't get ducked up right now. i go Theo on speed dial and  im ready to kick some ass tonight if need be. "
She said and a very soft and serious tone as her hand softly slid to the side of her boot feeling Little John tucked away.

She held the tube for the hooka, but passed on it in favor of duty And said.
"who owns this club?"
As much as Star wanted to relax and party, a Lasombra ment Sabbat, and Sabbat ment trouble for the Princedom. And even on Star's "off hours" she still had a responsibility to protect the Princedom
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed May 27, 2020 10:56 pm

Richard took the pipe and gave it a good pull exhaling the reddish smoke through his nose afterwards. His eyes glowed with a sudden golden flash and smiled with an orgasmic expression.
"Relax Star, these are public grounds... any one can hunt here as long as they keep their manners in check."

Yvette that was listening to Star's comment about the Sword in da house replied before taking the pipe herself.
"There are a couple of La Sombra among the Camarilla Star... don't be a racist" she giggles.

The third was David who pointed out.
"The smell of Adrenochrome is characteristic dear Maese Strauss and this one seemed to have something added to it... perhaps you're experimenting in a more potent mix?" he takes the pipe and after a very slow smoke he continues.

"It is special, spicy and delicious... makes me want to be born again..."

While her friends were getting higher than any Star, Rebecca looked around once more to noticed the table with the three persons a yard away from them. It was obvious that with this much music and darkness those people could not even read their lips, also Star was impeded of such task but they were talking looking at someone with a lot of interest downstairs.

At some point the woman turned her gaze toward Star and showed a devious grin with Gangrel like red eyes. Saluting her with a short nod.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu May 28, 2020 5:12 am

Strauss:
Relax Star, these are public grounds... any one can hunt here as long as they keep their manners in check."
Star  raisin eyebrow and tilted her head looking at Richard.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....eh? Anyone?"
Star wasn't sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing. She perhaps thought she had been spending far too much time in the GildedCage of the Ivory Tower  and was acting slightly paranoid.

Yvette:
There are a couple of La Sombra among the Camarilla Star... don't be a racist" she giggles
Star made a exaggerated fake gasping sound of shock and playing that she got offended.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
*fake gasp* " .... racist? Ma'waaw a noble Ventrue of High Society ,Rasist? There is no such thing! *giggles* " besides Lasombra are not a race... They are a clan, so  wouldn't it be "clan'ist"
Star laughed as images of Ventrue's  wearing Klu Klux Klan robes parading around in the night popped into her mind.
"oh god wait that sounds even worse ha ha ha.... OK fine ya got a point."
She said with a little laugh as she sat back and tried to relax.

It was hard for the young Vampiress to relax though, there was always the looming threat of the Sabbat wanting her destroyed for switching sides in the back of her mind.

Star took in a breath and exhaled calmly trying to remind herself that nearly all of her old pack mates were destroyed, save for Vermin, and the one who spilled his blood to create her didn't give a rat's fart about her anyway. Plus there was the fact that she had changed so much that she was sure she would be completely unrecognizable to them, save for her name. That she doubted at this point they would even remember.

Even though Rebecca went by "Star" back then, she wasn't about to change her nickname.
The nickname "Star" was important to her, it held a sentimental value from someone she valued a lot, her Father.
Brian had been the one to give her that nickname in their mortal life. She was his "little bright shining star" he used to say. Among all the stars in the constellations he told her that she would shine the brightest.
And  Rebecca held on to that sentiment throughout her whole existence, especially after she became a Kindred.
It became apart of her, Brian taught her that she should always looked to the stars for guidance. Perhaps this was because the stars have guided people for centuries  or that believing that there was some Cosmic Force up there that was watching over her.

And as silly as it sounded when the movie the Lion King was released in 1994 , there was a part of the movie that reminded Star of her and her father  ....
Mufasa took his young son aside and said...
""Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars... So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I.""

Brian & Rebecca XD:

Rebecca had to smile when she heard that because it really did remind her of her and her father. Star felt that one day long after her life had ended her spirit would return to the stars in the cosmos and shine down on the Earth brighter than any star in the heavens. And after becoming a Camarilla Vampire,  Rebecca swore that she would live a umlife worth living. This is part of the reason that she has strived so hard to make something of herself and this strange second opportunity of life.

David:
The smell of Adrenochrome is characteristic dear Maese Strauss and this one seemed to have something added to it... perhaps you're experimenting in a more potent mix?" he takes the pipe and after a very slow smoke he continues.

"It is special, spicy and delicious... makes me want to be born again..."
Star  quietly looks at David now very enticed with what they're smoking.

"You know what FUCK IT! I want to be born again! Give me dat blood of Jebuz, Hallelujah-amen

Star said that last part doing a TV televangelist impression the best she could for laughs and making the gesture of  the cross over herself as she took the pipe.
"but ya know Jebuz  probably isn't my flavor, so I'm going to have to stay a poor sinner! ha ha ha

It wasn't often that Star actually got to act  goofy or silly with out getting  "death stairs" from the people around her and she was going to take full advantage of this opportunity.

Star took notice of the Gangrel like person and gave her a nod of acknowledgement back in a friendly way.

Star was not quite sure what everyone in that group was looking at, but her curiosity was now peeked. She leaned over looking in the direction that they were looking to see if she could see what was so interesting. She did this right before she took a long drag off of the hookah pipe, determined to get high and relax the rest of the night
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu May 28, 2020 1:07 pm

Star had plans to stand up after that long drag, she was just imitating Richard after all but this was the hundredth time he had done this while this was Rebecca's debut.

At first she felt strongly pulled back to her chair when suddenly light bolts of different colors started to beam like she was inside a StarWars movie going into hyperspace, then she felt weightless in front of a huge red blood Star still several hundred thousand kilometers away but so big that covered almost entirely her view.

The red star was throwing laser beams at her that made her feel warm and energized and as suddenly as the first time she was dragged down into the red sun surface making an spiral trajectory in her downfall. The extreme heat was as pleasurable as it can get, her skin burnt away with a thousand orgasm each until just her bones were dissolving into cosmic dust for the final ecstasy.

Eventually she opened her eyes, again in that battle field she once visited after her fight with the werewolves. Now she wasn't urged to so something, instead she felt in full control of herself, just standing there during the Clash. As she moved in the direction of the battle, running down in her four wolf legs, she heard the imminent sound of a battle that was almost over: a battle of brother against brother, a great riot within the tribe resulting in consequence of a bold adventure.

The most powerful members of the White Howlers had went into the Pit of Hell to destroy The Corrupter but instead they found their own demise, being corrupted themselves and turn back against the women, children and elders left behind in their home tribe. Now only the corrupters would live, forever call as the Black Spiral Dancers.

As she woke up Star emerged back to reality, returning to the table bleeding through her nose and trembling as every inch of her body was still trembling due to the extreme pleasure and excitement that won't fade away. One after the other she had the urge to squeal and moan but her modesty wouldn't allow it, her blush of life made her body react with fluids, sweat and vaginal flow oozing out in her excitement while holding strongly to the table not to make an scene and embarrass herself in front of her new friends and the rest of the present for that matter.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri May 29, 2020 8:53 pm

Star fell back in her seat with a steady "whooh!" as the head rush and body high started to hit her.

Star starts panting as though she was alive as gasping for breath her body didn't need. Her body forced into a spiral plunge of unimaginable ecstasy and pleasure, pleasures so intense she thought she could never experience such again in her unlife.
The waves of orgasms were so rough on her that  her grip on the table nearly bend it due to her own strenght and potance. She tried so hard not to scream out in pleasure, her body quivered as she was experiencing the most intense orgasm she has ever felt. Star's pride was the only thing that kept her from crumbling into a mess as her body produced her female fluids of pleasure over and over again. Star could not speak, she could barely think, she could barely hold on, she made a soft growl as she gritted her teeth, but it was useless, her mind was lost within the visions and dreams of what was to come.

In the face of the giant red star Star felt her body burnaway and dissolve into nothingness as ecstasy and pleasure washed over her to the point of it being almost painful. She had no idea how she could enjoy her own destruction . The pain and pleasure of death and rebirth was so intense they mixed into an ecstasy of undescribable proportions. It was like her end , becoming one with the cosmos. Finding her resting place among the star's constellation. It was a feeling of undescribable peace and  fulfillment. And she was ready to resign herself  to this place of peace. But peace never lasts long. Something took hold of her and pulled her down, plucking her from the stars and sending her spiraling down into abyss of darkness . The  spiritual sensation seemed to shook her from the stars as she spiraled down and down finding herself on the same backdrop from her dreams before. If indeed that was death, then rebirth came in the form of war.

"What?..Why??... Why am I here?... I have been here before ...haven't I?... But it feels different but the same.… "
Star looked to the sky, looking at the moon that hung over head. Something called to her in it illuminescent glow. She had felt this feeling a few times now and she was sure it ment something.

Star found herself consciously aware of her surroundings, they were familiar. She looks down at herself realizing she had four paws  instead of hands and feet, she was smaller, sleeker, faster then she normally was.
"Wait... Am I a WOLF??!!"

Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) Confused_wolf_free_lines_by_the_crow_faced_wolf_d76p0fk-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD01NDkiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC9iYWI2MWI4OC1lNjVkLTRlN2YtODUyMi1jMzFlNTY2ZGIxYTVcL2Q3NnAwZmstMjBlN2UwMmMtNjMzYy00Y2M1LTg1YWQtMjU3ZjFkOGVlNjYzLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD01MDQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Star stretched out her legs and prance around like a new born puppy who just learned they could walk.
"Oh my god I'm a wolf! I'm a wolf! I'm a wolf"
 She loved this feeling. In the form of a wolf she seemed over joyed. Everything she touched felt real, She felt comfortable and free as this wolf, this felt natural and right.
"I'm a WOLF!! NO.. Wait!  I'm a Werewolf! This is so amazing"

All Star's senses were heightened, , everything seemed to sharpened into a clarity she never had before.
Star's ear's perked up as she took notice of the Battlefield off in the distance. The Warrior in her felt the calling to go and fight. Though unlike in her previous dream she was not motivated by an unseen Force to rush head strong into the fray. Star seemed to have control over herself and her actions. So instead of rushing into her death like in her dream and be ripped apart by monsters, She would face the battlefield strategically. This time she was determined to survive!

She lifted her head and howled to the moon, almost as though she was calling to the  Celestial body to give her strength. She prepared herself for to fight, realizing that she did not have Little John at her side, but she had teeth and claws as her main weapons instead. Star felt a bit of the Warrior's bloodlust to rip and tear at her enemy with her new weapons, but  she wanted to know what she was fighting time before giving into these urges.

On all 4 paws she swiftly made her way towards the horror cries of battle. The sound was like a giant Thunderclap in her mind.
Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) ExcellentFreeBuffalo-max-1mb

And within moments  of entering the battlefield she got her answer. She witnessed the fighting, the brutality. Brother against brother, Father against son, ... and though she felt the urge to join the fight, the part of her that was the defender wanted to protect the weak, the innocent, those that could not fight for themselves.

Star made a low growl between clenched teeth. "what .... why were we fighting?... They are family! STOP THIS! "
Star moved herself into a position to try to protect the women and children, and with teeth and Claws she began to fight.

Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) 0dacb64e7ed744da0a06b7db40f99a9d--demon-wolf-a-wolf
Sadly her efforts seemed futile,  and those that she was trying to protect seem to have been influenced and infected by something unspeakable. She realized that the White Howlers were trying to purge their families, giving them a swift death rather than leave them to suffer whatever that was plaguing them.

Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) 9784b5744ac225e478e9f7063834f085--werewolf-art-wolf-tattoos

Innocence  died by the claws of those they loved. The whole tribe were fighting a horror that would destroy not only the tribe, but everything that came after. She realize that it was  the pride  and overconfidence of the whole tribe that led to their families to  being contaminated  by some unseen Force of corruption. And the longer that it festered within them the more that they would twist in change into monsters. . There was nothing that they could do  but end their love-one's lives  and stop the spread  of this strange infection to others.. A feeling of hopelessness and being powerless to prevent this washed over her.

"There has to be a way to stop this!"
She thought as her mind raced and as the events started falling into place around her. Everything felt so real.
Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) 6336386084c6d8a960332fb16dc72901
The ones who remained of the Tribe found a Great Pit, a portal directly into the hellish Realm of Malfeas, the domain of the Wyrm itself. The Tribe made ready to assault the Wyrm directly in its home, in hops to weaken it enough to purge its influence from their homeland and prevent the spread of corruption to the rest of their families.

Star ran along side the strongest of the The White Howler's warriors,  shifting up to run on two powerful  legged paws. Star was ready to fight beside them as there Warriors descended into the mouth of hell. All this knowledge flooded into her mind as they descended into the wyrm's mouth. 
Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) 70998d1827aad6440c418d29dca72f2d
But  something was wrong, they lost their way. They all found themselves following the broken pathways into the Black Spiral Labyrinth itself.   Their Pride, over confidence and the deep-seated rage that was locked away inside them boiled to the surface. The Thrill of the battlefield, and the Warrior's blood lust made them unpure and gave way to the seeds of corruption within their soul, giving the Wyrm a way to take hold of them.

Their minds were turned inside out , the feeling of insanity thrashed  against Stars mind, and she had not the strength stop it. She felt like she was being torn apart. She screamed, unable to hold back the pain.

In the horrors of hell the monsters whispered truths about these warriors to them.
Making the see that their life's battle was futile. That they were pawns, thrown into fight for a cause that they were taught from birth and throughout  their whole lives that they had to  participate in this  ancient war. Stripped was their individuality, gona was their freedom in exchange for Glory and pride. The same glory and pride that they had that put their families at risk, causing their destruction.

Then one of the monsters whispers its seeds of truth into their mind, showing them their own sinns and pulling them from the constant madness.
Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) 5698b52c674ada770c8b7a582bfcb6dc
The corruptor speaks...
"Why do you fight  against the inevitable child? where there is life there must be death or life had no value, where there is Order  there must be chaos or order had no meaning! Is it not the nature of things? Things must be destroyed so they can be created again, this is called balance. And the Garou would have you  sacrifice your life to stop this?   We are balance by by corrupting Order & Chaos.You have been lied too, used, and now  discarded. Be we see your worth, look inside yourself and see the truth...
the voice of the corruptor broke into a cacophony of a thousand voices. Some mimicking every innocent that the Warriors had killed. Star herself felt the weight of this and heard the voice of the man she had drank the soul of call out to her. It was horrifying. All her sins were laid out in front of her. All the lives that she had ruined through her actions, all the then she had slept with to ruin their relationships or to score drugs. All her pride, all her lust for success and achievement at the cost of others. All the lies that she had told herself  just stay strong and to accept the changes, even thoses she had no control over. Every deep dark secret blocked away. Each Warrior faced  their own sins in their own right .Her heart felt like it was being torn apart. it was maddening.

Then the voice continued
it is your own actions that had led down the path of the Black Spiral Labyrinth, you very soul was the one to call out to this place. But you will not find forgiveness here . Only acceptance ! If you so choose it. but the path before you will not lead to your destruction no matter how much you wish to die, accept your sin, accept the truth within yourself and be reborn... it is the only way to survive. Your you will forever spiral into madness , losing yourself to the horrors of your own actions.

It was incredibly hard to deal with her sins. Over and over again Star had called herself a monster, trying to get herself to believe that she was One. Trying to find justification in her actions because it was easier than facing down her sins.
But each sin leaves a mark on her soul, it leaves a scar. A small wound for the wyrm to infest.  Star needed to accept herself, accept all her flaws, and accept the things that she has done. She needed to accept who she was An survive and adapt.

And as she stared into the Labyrinth and saw all her sins laid out before her, she knew that the only way to survive was to accept or be forever dragged town into the depth of a madeness so deep she could never claw her way out from . So she did.
Her mind was then open to the twisted horrors of the corrupted spirit and unspeakable truths were given to her as well as all of the other tribes members that accepted the corruption rather than fall into their own maddnes.

More than anything Star was determined to survive, after all  survival was in her very being..But she wasn't the only one that shared that sentiment. Every Warrior emerged changed, Twisted by their dance in The Spiral Labyrinth

Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) 15907911

Greenville fire flames of baelfire rose up, kissing their skin and burning away who they were and recreating them that's something different. It was the only way to survive.
Night clubbing with some friends (Flashback-Star) 15907910

Now free from their sin as they have accepted their fate found a higher purpose. Each member of the tribe emerged from the Labyrinth, reborn and changed forever into the Twisted and corrupted  tribe of  the Black spiral dancers.

Stars Vision faded as she was pulled back to reality, sitting on that bar seat gripping the table still. She was shivering and shaking leaving from almost every orifice.
It took her a good long moment to become aware of her surroundings and gain back the ability to speak. The pleasure still washed over her even though it seems that her Visions had ended.

"W-w-what T-t-th F-fffuccckkk?"
She softly muttered after a moment desperately trying to collect herself so she wasn't a complete mess in front of her new friends.
( spending 1wp if needed)
"W-w-what T-t-th F-fffuck was in that... I felt like I died and saw God... you weren't kidding about that death and rebirth SSHit ?"
Star just kind of sat there looking at the group periodically but resting hurt eyes on Richard most of all.
"God damn bro ... That was intense... I saw so many things... It felt so real.... I can't even right now... What the hell happened to me... I didn't howl did I?
Star said still trying to gain back her composure
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat May 30, 2020 12:19 pm

When Star's body stopped shivering still confused about the vision and all the sensations she was experiencing right now. Richard looked at her with a grin of satisfaction, empathizing with her but still enjoining what he was able to accomplish by shaking her world a little bit.

Her memories of the visions were very distorted, at first everything seemed smooth, flow like the real world would, feeling like she was someone else's shoes but quickly it was distorted as the battle approached feeling it more and more emotional until it started feeling more like a dream, specially when that voice of the corrupter spoke to her, it was like a nightmare come true, all her fears condensed in one place telling her who was coming for her, who owned the werewolves that were hunting her.

At this point at the table with her fingers clench to the synthetic wood she starts to relax.

Yvette still swallowing the effects of the drugs says
"Oh Rick, honey you're amazing..."

David on the other hand seem calmed and focus without saying a word.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat May 30, 2020 6:39 pm

Star clinched her eyes shut trying to focus her mind. She wasn't quite sure at this point in time what was real and what wasn't, she felt like she was here in the room with her new friends, but she also felt like she wasn't.
"God that drug made me seriously hallucinate and dream while I was awake!"
Star said softly trying to get a grip on reality.

Then she took a moment to ponder the vision silently in her head.
Her thoughts.....
 "But do I keep seeing this damn battlefield? Its the second time, It's got to mean something. Reoccuring imagery in dreams usually means something."
Star paused in her thoughts and tried to break down what she remembered of the vision in a way that made sense to her…

"Dreamology probably would suggest that the Battlefield would usually represent a conflict in my life. Going into hell could mean  that I'm feeling guilt about my own actions and the things i have done as a vampire... and the Werewolf imagery could represent my fears about the Black Spiral Wolves. Being in the form of a wolf could just be how my subconscious is interpreting the things Astor told me about me being a werewolf..
OK so yeah.. That  all makes perfect sense...
Only .... It dosnt..
I had this dream long before I thought I was being hunted by a werewolf and talked to Astor.
So... my hypothesis doesn't add up.
So what gives?
Could it be just a dream or is it just something more.  I fuck'n need therapy.
This is all just so crazy.
The werewolves are going to come for me and do god knows what with me.
"

Star I shook her head and she put a hand to her forehead rubbing it softly.

She couldn't exactly remember all the things that were said in the vision. She had a hard time trying to figure out if indeed it was some sort of  spiritual vision  or just a dream like hallucination brought on by all of her stress about the werewolves. The emotions were a roller coaster for her. It was like love and peace, tranquility feeling that Oneness with the world and then another nightmare of pain, Terror and guilt. The only thing that she truly remember the hold onto was the fact that she had to accept herself along with all her faults to truly survive. For so long she held a horrible disposition of herself. And she had grown into someone more powerful and with a lot more self-esteem than she wants had. She had value and self-worth. But just like the white howlers in her vision she knew that she would fall if she became overconfident and too prideful, and everything that she valued and loved would be destroyed.
The vision reminded her to keep herself in check

Star continue to think about the situation.
 "I dont want to panic!! I need  to look for the positive, I'm a Ventrue, I can find a way to flip this to being beneficial in some way. I need to figure out what the werewolves want, what they are getting from the Sabbat that they are not getting from the Camarilla. And figure out if we can offer it to them and make a better deal. Such a Alliance think that we could mutually benefit from. How do I go about all this without getting my head chopped off are becoming a chew.... toy....
Ugh...  I was thinking about work again.

Star slumped back in her chair and she had that expression that read "I'm stressed and thinking about work" this chick definitely has a hard time relaxing.

Eventually after a few minutes she smiles up at Richard,
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ...  sorry about that, my mind is going like a million miles a minute trying to figure out some of the Visions I saw. though me back into "work mode for a moment. Hee-hee im all good though... that stuff is crazy potent.

You are definitely de Magic-Man... Shit I didn't even think feeling like that was possible. When my club opens you got VIP! Anything you want! You got it! You are officially my "happy fun time guy"...
Though i think if I'm going to take a second hit I need to go a bit slower... I can only face My Demons so much in one night Hee-Hee at least I know I can't overdose and die from this shit... Hee-hee"

Star said with a laugh.

Star is gonna want to see what everyone was looking at if they are still there. She might go for a little stroll to the lower area to also clean herself up - OOC: from Facebook
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun May 31, 2020 11:47 am

As Rebecca stands up to go freshen up Strauss thanks Star's kind compliments with a courtesan bow and a smile while Yvette offers her company to go down and show Star the way to the restrooms. As they walk she said.
"Hey Star, you gotta tell me all about that club of yours, where is taking place?"

Star realized that a band was setting up for a live performance, the singer was a bald tattoo shirtless man with strong arms and dark brown eyes while the rest of the band were just as punk, dressed in the most disruptive clothing with messages against the establishment all over their t-shirts.

Younglings were starting to gather around the stage preparing to make a pit to go crazy. Meanwhile, the two vamptress were starting to descend the stairway, Rebecca started to look at the direction the other kindred were staring before, in that direction was only the colorful bar forever-changing with the multiple touches from those around it, specially the bartenders that would knock on it at the rhythm of the music as part of their show.

The way to the restrooms went through the room and in front of that bar so Rebecca had a chance to take a good look, a closer look of those around it. Just some younglings chatting and having some drinks, nothing really significant. Once they arrived to the bathrooms Yvette did an strange question.
"Star, what's your take on Thin Bloods?" still Rebecca could see the contempt look in Yvette's eyes regarding the topic.

The restrooms were usually full with people but since the band was almost ready, it was partly empty.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun May 31, 2020 10:31 pm

Star thanked Stratus, she truly thought that he was a miracle worker and a master of his Art. Enjoying partaking in drugs was one thing that Star had truly missed since becoming a vampire. Though the reasons for her doing drugs now compared to back then are completely different. Now she could  use them for a sense of relaxation and enjoyment to cut loose. Back then she used drugs to escape her depression and the horrible world of living on the street day to day when she was mortal, becoming a slave to the addiction  in the process. Buying and selling drugs , anything to get enough money to get her next fix. She had done horrible things in the past to feed the addiction, such as stealing, beating others up to take it from them,  and even selling her body or performing sex acts in a back alley. She was a mess, and Star hated herself back then. Becoming a vampire was
Second chance at life that she truly needed, even if it was a undead life.
Star doesn't even recognize that little Street rat she was anymore, she's worked so hard to better herself, it's like she's a completely different person. And the power of the blood seems to only be continuously changing her for the better.

Star seemed very grateful for the company to the restroom from Yvette. She thought perhaps this could be even a good opportunity for the two to get to know each other a bit better as they walked.

Yvette wrote:Hey Star, you gotta tell me all about that club of yours, where is taking place?
Star brightened up and held a grand smile as the topic of her Club was brought up.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" oh yes, so check this out,I acquired a property that used to be an old two-story Bank in SoHa that I'm going to convert into a hot new night club.

Now okay wait before you say anything I know most people think that area of Harlem is a dumpster fire full of crime, poverty and decay.  AND they probably think I must be as crazy as a Malk' to open a business there and expect it to do well.
But I'm not crazy,
I'm "advantageous"!

Star said with a exaggerated gesture and confidence in her voice.
...Oh My God though Yvette, ya totally have to come there for the grand opening. I think you actually might like what I've got planned . I put a lot of thought into the design ... the club is called Starlight, it's going to be a Oasis in the heart of Harlem.

As far as Aesthetics, its not quite the Touch. Not that i mind if I'm going to give the Touch some competition hee-hee.

But I'm modeling the decor off of the star constellations. If it isn't obvious I'm kind of obsessed with the stars. Hee-Hee The Star's are my namesake after all.

See Astrology and star maps have always been something that I grew up with and have a very fondness of. My dad, he was an amazing astronomer before he became some sort of badass shit kicker of the Ivory Tower. Plus the stars would make a beautiful aesthetic for the club."

She said happily.

Star paused for a moment turning her head and looking towards the live performance getting ready to start.
Star smiled as she checked out the lead singer, he looks like the type of person she could definitely have some fun with.
"mmmm not bad looking that one is. she muttered softly, though her thoughts were not about sex, more of something along the lines of sparring and being a bit rough and tumble.

" man you know how long it's been since I've seen a lot of performance?... God I can't even remember when. Ugh... I totally do not have a social life and I have been working far too much.
she said flippantly as they both entered the bathroom

Yvette wrote:Once they arrived to the bathrooms Yvette did an strange question.
"Star, what's your take on Thin Bloods?" still Rebecca could see the contempt look in Yvette's eyes regarding the topic.
Star pause for a moment and looked at the woman picking up on her contempt on the topic.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
"Well i hear they are prone to having strange abnormalities. Like I hear some can even still "breed" or "eat food" ... Both are totally gross in my opinion.
She said with a bit of a laugh.

"Though if you want my honest opinion about them, I personally think they're dangerous as fuck. Not only to us, but the Masquerade."
She said holding a bit of a serious tone
" ... you see not only does our Cam' society hold them in a lower regard, I'm guessing somewhere between a second class citizen and a ghoul, certainly lower than your average kindred.
I guess some might say they can't be faulted for that, and the blame lays squarely on the idiot who spilled his or her blood to create them.

There was a bit of that "ventrue snob'' in stars voice coming through  as she talked.
she was hardly sympathetic.

And it's for this reason I call them dangerous, The Tower treats them in such low regard that they are prone to joining the Sword. And why wouldn't they? The Sword will treat them like any other chump, showering them with sweet lies and acceptance. but in reality they are more fodder for the battlefield.

But being that they are so thin in the blood they are also prone to eating their way to gain power, if you catch my drift.

Star said being very serious and looking dead and Yvette's eyes

That behavior is certainly encouraged in the Sword. Once you get a taste of THAT kind of power rush... Its hard to stop wanting it.

She said giving a slight pause and then going silent as they enter the bathroom

As she enters the bathroom she pulls up her wolf hoodie, using it to try to cover her  appearance from The Mirror's reflection. Her Beasty of course is never far from her out of sight.
Star approach to mirror to straighten herself out and turn to Yvette.
can you do me a favor and stand in back of me to help block other's view?
She asked as she did her best to quickly fix her outfit and clean herself up before anyone really noticed her reflection.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun May 31, 2020 11:50 pm

Yvette enjoys Star's vision about Starlight and keeps pushing for information about who and where, mostly to see the relevance that it will take but other than that she continues to lead Rebecca down to the restroom.

The first one to surprise is Yvette herself by looking at Star's reflection and hurries to cover for her while listening to her stand about Thin bloods, something that will have relevance in a minute.
"Remember the funny eyes lady from the balcony? she's with the anarchs, one of the big fishes among the movement so I have heard. She was complaining a while ago about a Thin blood calling for attention at the bar, a tied up girl with a stick in her ass, as she described her.

I think they're going to strike her on the way out. So... I was thinking to approach her discretely, I mean without saying who or what we are, to get a feel on her motives. I don't know... what do you think?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:46 am

Rebecca would happily talk about Starlight all night if she could. It is her baby, her pet project, a piece of herself that she can share with the world, a tribute to the stars, her father and herself. And it's going to be the heart of her Grand Design of appraising the property value around the surrounding area, so she could buy it up and create Star-Plaza.
((this all sounds so narcissistic, lol))

Though she isn't about to give away her complete scheme about what she's going to do, she knows better than to tell people about that just yet, or even hint at her desire to earn that area as Domain,  this things we're part of a strategic plan and she didn't want to talk to anyone about it, at least those outside her Clan she could trust or those she could put under her thumb.

Star watched Yvette's reaction to seeing the Beast in Star's reflection. Star wasn't surprised that Yvette was  a little shocked, I mean for most kindred it's not every day that you are faced with seeing the vampire's Beast face to face.
But it was something that Star had to become used to from day one and she had to take precautions because others could see it too.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" Thanks Yvette, I appreciate the cover. Don't worry I won't take long...."
She said doing her best to try to clean herself up and straighten out her outfit as quickly as she could.

Yvette wrote:Remember the funny eyes lady from the balcony? she's with the anarchs, one of the big fishes among the movement so I have heard.
Star  looks a bit surprised, though Star's reflection look like it wanted to eat somebody.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ....The Anarchs? Yeah? Guess Strauss was right.. Anyone can come hang out in here.
Hummmm...  I think I might adopt that premise for my Club too. You never know what business ventures you can get into if you keep an open relationship of hospitality. I mean as long as people behave. If not, I don't mind smashing some skulls together while calling Haquim. Hee-hee
"

She said with a small chuckle.

She was complaining a while ago about a Thin blood calling for attention at the bar, a tied up girl with a stick in her ass, as she described her.//I think they're going to strike her on the way out.//
Star made a "ugh" face.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Seriously?... Freaking thin bloods, Ugh.
Star said not trying to really hide the fact that she had a bit of contempt in her voice.

This chick is probably some young idiot fresh out of accounting, thinking she is hot shit now that she is imortal. And can use a discipline to compensate for her lack of Charisma and people skills. Honestly she probably deserves to get roughed up, especially if she is dressed like she's looking for trouble.

Yvette wrote:So... I was thinking to approach her discretely, I mean without saying who or what we are, to get a feel on her motives. I don't know... what do you think?"
Star made a sigh
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
*sigh* " well her motives are "attention-seeking idiot who accidentally pulled the wrong attention and now is going to get roughed up by the Anarchs. Should maybe she'll learn her lesson, after all Pain can be a excellent teacher.

Star paused for a moment giving a slightly shocked look as she realize just what she said and remembers that the werewolf said that to her at the chess club.
The correlation made Star feel a bit awkward for moment

Star shook her head changing her mind.
I guess its only right to go see if indeed she is a idiot looking for attemtion, or has some sort of plan, maybe her sire sent her here to practice her disciplines. I mean if she is young, i can relate, we all made mistakes early on.

Star made a exacerbated sigh
Yeah, ok.. let's go see what's up with her. Call it our good deed for the night. Besides she probably has never been in a fight her life and potentially make a Royal ass out of herself. Not only embarrassing herself , but also whatever Clan she belongs to. If she indeed has a clan that is. .

Star had learned being a Cam' kindred also ment that your actions can sometimes be held a representation of the clan that you belong to. This was a hard lesson for Star to learn and she knew that not everyone has learned it yet, especially the Young.

Maybe we can correct her attitude before this girl causes an incident with the Anarchs,  with a possibility of it turning nasty and needing a clean up  that the Camarilla doesn't need to deal with 'cuz of  stupidity of a thin blood.

After star was done she walked away from the mirror hoping that no one else had seen her reflection and then waits for Yvette to escort her to wherever this thin blooded kindred was that was making all the commotion.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:56 am

Star and Yvette got out of the bathroom hearing the music already playing from the band. The pit was assembled and there were a lot of blood sacks just jumping up and down around, the group was really good, their performance was vivid and full of energy when suddenly the singer made another powerful scream and Star felt the kick of [Presence] coming from him making her suddenly excited and eager to jump and dance with the rest.

Rebecca and Yvette looked at each other, the same energy was pulling them both into the pit of mayhem but Yvette decided to resist, her feral expression wasn't the soft and socialite butterfly that Star had known so far but someone with sheer determination not to be controlled by anyone.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:17 pm

Star came out of the bathroom ready to look for this "thin blood" idiot and correct her behavior before there was an incident with the anarch's. Thin-Bloods were often easy targets to pick on especially if they were making an ass out of themselves and looking for attention in all the wrong places.

The pit was assembled and there were a lot of blood sacks just jumping up and down around, the group was really good, their performance was vivid and full of energy //

Star watched the band preform and was surprised about how good they were. The band seem to have drawn quite a crowd and even started a mosh pit that looked rather fun.  Part of Star would actually have loved to join in, but that part was really part of the "old Star". Star had a bit more sophistication  and Common Sense then to go and thrash around with a bunch of sweaty Mortals. Star watched them slamming into each other as they moshed to the music. Star knew that because of her added strength and resilience she might actually injure someone to the point of them having to go to the hospital. Plus she felt that being that close into a proximity of a bunch of sweaty, dirty, stinky Mortals her Beast would feel very uncomfortable and might react poorly, causing Star to have uncontrolled incident.
And that was something she didn't want.

Star had learned to start listening to her Beast. Every time she looked in the mirror she was reminded of it as her beast stared back at her as wild and animalistic as ever.  It was like having a separate entity in her body to who she couldn't get rid of. When she rested during the day it was always there, roaming, unsettled. Over the past 5 years Star had been learning to accept it as part of herself. She even found a way to try to calm her beast, by softly stroking that strange spiral branding., which seemed to relax her beast and nearly make it purrr!  Even though it was a constant struggle, She was starting to learn to recognize the Beast's triggers, wants, needs and fears. Much of those influenced her own wants and needs And fears. So she always had to be mindful and keep herself in check or her beast could force it's way to the front of her Consciousness, take over and wreak complete Havoc on the world around her.

// suddenly the singer made another powerful scream and Star felt the kick of [Presence] coming from him making her suddenly excited and eager to jump and dance with the rest

For a moment Star felt the pull to go and join the mosh pit that was whipping itself up to a frenzy oh, the smell of fresh blood mixed with body sweat coming off the meat socks jumping around like a bunch of idiots seemed alluring for a moment before star do you have a slight growl, forcibly commanding her will to took control of herself and pushing past the effects of the discipline affecting her

((Spending 1 will power point))

Star felt the power of the discipline watch over her  and she became quite annoyed. Star's additued shifted to having a air of Ventrue snobbishness. She is a Queen, and she would be damned if someone was going to let someone force her to go play in a pit of filth
Start look down at Yavette and realized that she felt the same way
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ...well that was rude."
Star grumbled.
" ... anyone that has resort to use disciplines in their  performance , clearly is compensating for their lack of Charisma and Talent. If the band can not pull in and hold a crowd's attention through their sheer skills and talent alone,  without  resorting to supernatural means ... what good of a musician truly are they?."
There was clear contempt and spite in the Ventrue's tone, as she seemingly lost respect for this band..
" honestly the owner of this establishment should be ashamed to host such a talentless hack under their roof. Pity the rest of the band actually does seem to have talent,

Star watch the mosh pit start to turn a bit violent as they became very caught up in what they were senselessly doing to each other. It was far beyond the point of normal mosh pits for such a venue , at least in her opinion and an ambulance definitely would need to be called tonight at some point she thought. And she I wondered if this was the lead singers intent. Star knew how unpredictable and dangerous some of their vampiric discipline could be on the mass. Star watched as the events unfolded readying herself to not be influenced by this Kindred's effect.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:36 pm

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:52 pm

Yvette looked around the bar area and didn't found the thin blood anywhere, as she moves her head looking for the other vampire she makes a sign to Rebecca pointing with just her head in the direction of the Pit.

The pit was harsh and violent, still nothing above what people expected apparently since they all stayed in banging against each other faster and faster as the group went wild screaming the lyrics and letting the fast pace percussion to lead the way. Suddenly an stroboscopic light started to flash making everything look in slow'mo flashes of unknown faces entwined with the band just head banging on the stage.

Star started to walk around the pit separated from Yvette as she walks in the opposite direction but still keeping eye contact between them. The two vamptress seemed to be harassing a prey, eventually Yvette signaled Star to point at some random business woman moshing on heels in the pit, probably came to have fun after leaving the bank or something.

Suddenly the lights went off for half a second, then on with max illumination and back off, over and over with a slow pace drum solo on the background while the guitar came to riff like crazy with the lead guitar just whipping his hair in circles. Star could see from her position at Yvette looking up to the balcony where the Gangrel lady was enjoying the view, making eye contact with the lead singer and suddenly nodding at him as a sign of approval.

The bald guy yells over the sound saying.
"Last time we were here...

We had like fifty fights all over the place... don't let us doooooooooownnnnn!!"

Rebecca rapidly tuned to see the business woman that Yvette had marked and she wasn't there. Probably knocked down since it wasn't enough time to get out of the pit. Ivette started to move in.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:56 pm

Star looks around to see if she can find this "thin blood" at the bar, but she doesn't seem to be there. Star notices Yavette's pointing gesture and looks towards the mosh pit with expression of .... "She is in there? you have to be kidding me"
Star rolled her eyes and started making her way around the pit,  circling it trying to see if she can find this woman.

Being that Star was into metal and rock music, and had been to her fair share of concerts in her mortal days, she knew what to expect. Star observed the mosh pit, finding it more harsh and violent than any of the others that she had ever seen.

Something was definitely wrong with this pit and these people. They were working themselves up into a frenzy and not giving too much of a shit who they injured. Star could almost swear that they were trying to intentionally injure each other, as she picked up the smell of fresh blood in the air.

When Yvette finally pointed to a businesswoman out in the pit that seem to be moshing in high heels , Star looked a bit shocked.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" .... is this bitch really wearing high heels?"
Star muttered to herself as she watched the crowed engulf the woman. It was hard to tell but it looked like the woman got hit in the face and then drop to the ground , Star couldn't quite tell if it was on purpose or not. But she did crack a bit of a sadistic smile at seeing it. Star waited for a moment to see if the woman got back up oh, there didn't seem to be anybody around who was going to help her. Star knew there was no way in hell she was going to go into this violence surrounding just to drag some unknown woman out of that mess, especially when it seemed this thin blood  didn't seem to have common sense about her.

Star looked around and gave a sigh as she looked for a buff looking guy on the outer edges of the mosh pit who she could flag down and along with her application of dominate, offer the man a hundred bucks to go and drag a woman out of the pit to safety. She even considered trying to find two guys to do it, cuz Star was not about to step a foot in there and  ruin her outfit.

((Let me know what I have to roll in order to do this))
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:37 am

When the thin blood stood up Rebecca was able to point the man in the right direction, mesmerized by her use of Dominate to go grab and get out the women right away.

While this was happening Star could see the woman turning away from the crowd, starting to move out as she assessed the conditions of her jaw, when suddenly she arcs back while a shade, someone hiding in the crowd, moved fast behind her to stab her on the ribs and move away very sneaky.

While Star was not able to see the attacker it was obvious what he did. Although her messenger was about to arrive to the scene where everything was going on.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:11 am

Star was very happy and satisfied that she was so persuasive  along with the application of her dominate. Every time she successfully used her discipline to force a mortal to do as she wanted she felt a great sense of pride for being a Ventrue.

Star watched the woman get up and from Star's perspective it looks like she may have been injured a little, though it was a bit hard to see. She just hoped her temporary servant could get out to her in time to escort her out of the pet to safety.
Though Star's hopes were short-lived as she saw a figure move quickly to the thin blood and stab her.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" Jebuz Crisp!!!....What kind of flipping place is this?"
Star said to herself out loud in a soft tone of voice clearly holding disdain  as she watched her servant start to approach the woman.

Star was not happy with the overall feel of this club, which was a very strange contrast to how she used to be. "Old Star" would have loved all of this, joined in into the mayhem and promoted bloodshed and fights among the crowd. Anything to hear the breaking of Bones and to feel her fists collide with flesh in a good brawl.  
But "New Star" found herself holding such disdain for this type of activity. It was senseless, the fights served no purpose in her mind other than to simply hurt people. And she found herself grateful that she had chosen to make Starlight a jazz club instead of some sort of Rock or HipHop Club that would promote violence.

Perhaps it was that Star has grown up and became more mature, letting the blood shaper and not fighting against it to become more sophisticated. There was always the pull within her to want to fight and enjoy the battlefield, she was a warrior after all. But senseless violence for brutality sake felt like a waste of energy, and something so beneath her. Perhaps it was her pride and nobility as a Ventrue Knight and a Defender that she felt good about trying to help out this thin-blood get out of the fray of this mayhem and madness that the mosh pit had turned into.

Star watched the woman and tried to move a little along the outer ring of the mosh pit so the woman could see her better. Star started waving her hand frantically in a beckoning way to try to get the woman's attention. Pointing to the woman, then to herself and then to her temporary servant trying to indicate that that man was with her.  Star did this in a way that didn't look like she was dancing along with the music.

Star also  try to point to the temporary servant of hers,

Kinda like this.....:

((OOC Notes about Star's appearance)):
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next