World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New friends in a new town.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New friends in a new town. - Page 2 Empty Re: New friends in a new town.

Post  Malakiel Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:30 am

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:34 am

Lexi Rose carried out 3 launched of one New friends in a new town. - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
5 , 7 , 8
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
New friends in a new town. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/10New friends in a new town. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Willpower:
New friends in a new town. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/4New friends in a new town. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Health:
New friends in a new town. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/7New friends in a new town. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:49 am

Lexi Rose carried out 3 launched of one New friends in a new town. - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
4 , 2 , 10
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
New friends in a new town. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/10New friends in a new town. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Willpower:
New friends in a new town. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/4New friends in a new town. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Health:
New friends in a new town. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/7New friends in a new town. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:58 pm

If I leave the pit I get stabbed. If I stay I get elbowed. Who wants to kill me? I've done nothing to anyone since I got into the city? If I'm going to face the final death I at least want to know why. I guess the best strategy is to stay at the edge of the pit and activate fortitude.
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:56 pm

What the fuck am I thinking? Someone wants to kill me. I need to get the fuck out of here. I try pushing my way out of the crowd. OCC I spend one will power to break the hold of presence. I need to get the fuck out of this club. I won't be killed in broad moonlight, right?
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:27 pm

5 , 2 , 2
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:30 pm

Someone's DEXTERITY + STEALTH + 1 (dif 4)
Malakiel carried out 7 launched of one New friends in a new town. - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
6 , 2 , 4 , 7 , 1 , 8 , 1

Someone's DEXTERITY + MELEE + 2 (dif 5)
Malakiel carried out 8 launched of one New friends in a new town. - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
2 , 4 , 7 , 4 , 9 , 10 , 10 , 1

OOC: Please roll PERCEPTION + ALERTNESS dif 6
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:44 pm

Damage: dif 6. 1s don't cancel successes.
Malakiel carried out 6 launched of one New friends in a new town. - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
7 , 7 , 10 , 9 , 1 , 9
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:18 pm

Stamina+fortitude.
3 , 4 , 1
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:33 pm

self-control
7 , 10 , 4
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:38 pm

After Lexi felt the piercing steel through her ribs a sudden bolt of pain went through her system, warning her of the clear and present danger. Someone among this crowd was willing to destroy her, whomever was trying to slay her was like a ninja, using the herd as concealment, taking the opportunity when the lights went briefly off and using a silent weapon to make its attack invisible to all, including Lexi.

As she panicked, the vamptress started to walk out pushing everyone out of her way. She had good reasons to be scared, her recently acquired immortality had toll her greatly and this was the first time she was in real danger since becoming a kindred. Her beast was also urging her to leave, to escape, while she was barely hanging under control of its presence.

When suddenly she feels another strike, this even more precise in the middle of her spine, breaking it in half with such potency that she started to fall forward into darkness, feeling her senses numbed until she finally fell into absolute void. While death reached her, she hope for any redeeming vision but there was only hopeless darkness.

Her blood started to work its way, the driving impulse for survival of her Beast rose her from the dead but she was barely an spectator while her Beast was taking control over her body. She found herself on top of a man carrying her out of the Pit, walking with a fast pace toward an unknown end.

The Beast erect its fangs to consume the vitae of the man carrying Lexi out of the Pit of Death.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:13 pm

I am in so much pain. I use all the blood I can to heal me. Someone is carrying me out. Anywhere else can't be worse than here. I'm hoping this person is saving me. I don't have the strength to fight. I barely have the strength to keep hold of this person saving me.

Joeseph said New York was safe. The safest it's been in years. Yet I'm about to die and I don't even know why. The person trying to kill me seemed invisible? Is the assassin a nosferatu? I thought Ventrue had good relations with them. An assamite? What have I done that was particularly wicked? My best guess is that the assassin is sabbat.

The beast is telling me to eat the person saving me. I can't give that thing an inch. I have to resist it. I'm a civilized woman. I am not a beast.

ooc. One willpower to resist the beast.
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:26 am

The Beast continues its path rejecting its first victim and moving on to the next. Unwilling to be grabbed lightning throws an elbow to the slave's face he drops her immediately. Making Lexi land on four point and looking around for it's next target when suddenly an strange woman in a shining dress came close calling for attention.

The Beast quickly made a first couple of steps running with hands and feet close to the door, making a final leap against the strange woman in front of it, ready to bite her on the face. Lexi could see glimpses of these, the fury and rage was too overwhelming and confusing to follow it in detail but when the bite was imminent she could focus enough of her attention to try to stop it on its tracts.

Rose was used to being in control, at least of herself and often over others. Being this outrageous had her feel embarrassed and scared to the bone, to have such a risk to be driven outright by a destructive force such as this was the most scariest thing she have had to experience. Nothing Josef could have explained prepared her to this moment of horror.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:37 am

This woman beckoning me closer. If she wanted to kill me she wouldn't be making herself known. Still, I feel the urge to feed. I can't fight it anymore. I don't know what's going on and I'm so thirsty. If I can get my thirst quenched I can get under control and figure out what in Caine's name is going on here. I pounce on this woman and try to feed.
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum