World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentine summons Star (Flashback)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Valentine summons Star (Flashback) - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine summons Star (Flashback)

Post  Malakiel Sat May 23, 2020 1:00 pm

Adam once more listens quietly to Rebecca, noticing things he haven't so far. How sexy she was, certainly she wasn't part of his perversion but for her he could do an exception. It surprised Wreck that Rebecca knew about it tho, also that she could talk about it without contempt in her voice.

The project itself seemed as crazy as this interview but there was something appealing about this woman that made him curious, her strange word selection 'nightly affairs'; 'humans'; perhaps she wasn't crazy and this at the end would make sense but he was certainly on board to figure it out.

Adam asked skeptical
"So you have investors financing this operation? To rise Harlem's land value and restore north Manhattan?

Because I am expensive Ms and a general manager salary wouldn't even cover my leasing. Are we talking of six figures plus bonuses per year?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Valentine summons Star (Flashback) - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine summons Star (Flashback)

Post  Star Sat May 23, 2020 4:03 pm

Star smiled and bit her lower lip looking over Adam. He was definitely a expensive accessory to her life, more so then any other accessory of wealth one could be . He was her Rolex or Rolls-Royce, her rich little treasure she would hold dear. And he would be that accessory to her unlife that would make her great in time. The excitement of having him was almost too hard to hide the lust in her eyes. She wanted him, and she was going to have him one way or another.

So you have investors financing this operation? To rise Harlem's land value and restore north Manhattan?
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....yes Mr. Wreak I do. I need to arrange a meeting with them soon to go over some of my new ideas and to get a better understanding of exactly what they want of me. There are still many details I need to workout. Strangely it would seem that once i held something trivial, now I find myself  holding them in greater importance"
Star said questioning herself from her original motives for Starlight, and now looking at the bigger picture of what the club success could mean to her clam.
It was definitely a strange mindset compared to her old self who would have turned up her nose at truly even the thought of what she was attempting to do in favor of selfish reasoning.

Because I am expensive Ms and a general manager salary wouldn't even cover my leasing. Are we talking of six figures plus bonuses per year?"
Star smiled and licked the roof of her mouth almost getting a taste for this man's  presents in the air.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" mmmmm... of course Mr.Wreak all in due time.  Rome was not built in one night. This is a Grand undertaking, and there are so many variables to be considered . there's so many details I need to work out . but I can assure you That ''I'' am worth your time, your life will be changed forever in the most positive way imaginable... you will get  to satisfy all your cravings and needs with my hand..  
Star said a very sexual manner, it was strangely clear she desired him.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" but for now I would just like you to consider my offer to become my business partner. You have a idea of the directions  my plans are going , I just need to have some further chats with my investors . We can talk more about my projects for the city and  our dealings with each other on a latter night.

Star came close to him, smiling and watching his reaction on how the 1st taste of her blood was effecting him.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" Now Mr. wreak. I'm sure that you want to ask me about my credentials, I'm sure I can have the number of people that watch for me that  that indeed what I'm telling you is true .

Feel free to ask me any questions that you might have, after all this first meeting is for us to get to know each other and see if we are indeed compatible as partners

Star said say that last part with seductive undertones as she sat across from him, her Allure pulling at him both by blood and by her disciplines natural sexuality. She wanted to make sure that he would not send forget her Or this meeting.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Valentine summons Star (Flashback) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20Valentine summons Star (Flashback) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Valentine summons Star (Flashback) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/4Valentine summons Star (Flashback) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Valentine summons Star (Flashback) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Valentine summons Star (Flashback) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat May 23, 2020 6:16 pm

Feel free to ask me any questions that you might have, after all this first meeting is for us to get to know each other and see if we are indeed compatible as partners

Adam was clearly more comfortable talking to Rebecca now than before. He accommodated on his chair and said.
"Ok, let's say I want to reform North Manhattan and Harlem for that matter...

Just the value difference would pay a thousand times any investment done there, assuming I can work around the ghettos out there. The negro community is strong, they're organized and have a lot of leverage in the City Hall."

He thinks to himself for a minute or so and then continues.
"Four, I think there are four congressmen attuned to the Harlem negro community, that'd block any aggressive take over.

So, first you'd need to become a pillar of the community, earn a name and manage to establish a solid foundation... that means media presence and propaganda against the competition. At some point get control over an office, perhaps run for Borough President and secure the vote in local parliament, just for starters."

He then reconsiders and says.
"Assuming we can harness the political support, the next step is to start buying properties like crazy; and I mean it. Buy everything we can get our fingers on, to control as much land as possible before the value comes up.

This is where the money, the big money will be going."

He smiles to himself, it was the first time he could dream to his full potential but before committing to this crazy plan he says in a very serious nonnegotiable tone.
"With the right people this could work and of course enough money to pull it off... so the only question I have is:
-Do you have what it takes?-"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat May 23, 2020 8:58 pm

As Adam talked Star sat closer, she seemed enthralled and hung on his ever word. Listening very carefully and plotting things out in her mind.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ...I think it might be foolish of us to think that we could change it all. But any type of change would be progress. My goal would be to create Oasis the desert that is Harlem. BUT but not just for myself but for the surrounding area.o believe I'm being tested by my investors, and I believe they already own many of the locations around Starlight. But nothing has been built because of the waste of resources it would be due to the property value.
Star gave a pause and looked at Adam very seriously
My Starlight is not some ghetto night Club. And while some might say it is not ideal for the area ,I beg to differ because of my plan. The success of Starlight will definitely influence the businesses around the nightclub. As well as what clientele traffic within its walls.

I think there are four congressmen attuned to the Harlem negro community, that'd block any aggressive take over
"The ethnics will always have a voice we can't take that from them . Though We can find a way to influence what they say. Whatever we do we cannot come at this like a hostile takeover of Harlem. That plan will fail straight off. If we go in there aggressively we will definitely face adversity. But if we go in there showing compassion for the community, that we understand their plight and that we want to "give back" to to the ethnic community such as.... propping up  Community Resources , this includes such things as a Rec Center , public housing and children family resources. The Senators see that such  is are being poured into the community. It would be like recycling money back into the community then taking a cut off the top.... Though I'm not exactly the humanitarian type.
Star mostly thinking out loud

first you'd need to become a pillar of the community, earn a name and manage to establish a solid foundation... that means media presence and propaganda against the competition. At some point get control over an office, perhaps run for Borough President and secure the vote in local parliament, just for starters

"Yes well that does seem like the way to go under normal circumstances. Though you could say that my career keeps me from being in the daytime spotlight, as much as that route actually might be fun to tread down. I fear I would have to find somebody with way more of a sunnier disposition than myself to consider walking such a path in the spotlights. I'm more along the lines of a woman who pulls the strings from behind the curtain to make the puppet dance.  Hee-Hee  so if we are going to go that route we we need to find somebody who we could easily manipulate and bend to our will.  and to be honest I really shouldn't be that hard, but as long as we have some good old fashion  had a great PR campaign. I check off all the little social ticks and make her a woman of color trying to do right by her community... I'm sure the masses would eat it up.
Star said already plotting, Adam could clearly see a dark side to Star as she toys with the possibility of manipulating people on a massive scale.

With the right people this could work and of course enough money to pull it off... so the only question I have is:
-Do you have what it takes?-"
Star gives Adam a bit of a devious smile and nods her head, since it's back in her chair crosses her legs and a very sexual manner
" well my motto is after all "Go Big or Go Home" hee-hee
Stsr said wile laughing, though her remark was completely serious

Star smiled and in a relaxing way asked..
" would you like for me to refresh your drink?
Starter that it took time to ghoul someone ,over a.period of nights, but that didn't mean the man can't enjoy could drink to become more relaxed
" oh and by the way I was wondering if you smoked? I have some delicious Cubans I would be willing to shar.with a sophisticated man like you. I happen to love the smell  of tobacco.
Star said with a smile
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Valentine summons Star (Flashback) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20Valentine summons Star (Flashback) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Valentine summons Star (Flashback) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/4Valentine summons Star (Flashback) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Valentine summons Star (Flashback) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Valentine summons Star (Flashback) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat May 23, 2020 9:15 pm

For Adam it was obvious that Rebecca was hiding the true meaning and importance of Starlight. As the meeting went on he got more hooked into it, more curious and eager to see what was behind the curtain.

He accepted with joy the second drink that Lady Garrison prepared for him at the office bar, also the cigar saying
"I am not an expert but certainly can recognize something good when I see it."

The conversation went on for a little more and when the time was right to leave he said.
"Very well Ms Garrison, you got me. Now I'm curious to know what's going on with you and that bar of yours.

Here's my business card, there you will find the address to send me the contract for my services with all the details."

He begins to think how bold he felt to even consider to make this deal but there was something about Rebecca that he found too alluring to just let it pass.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat May 23, 2020 9:39 pm

Star smiled being The Perfect Host, she loved the smell of the tobacco smoke from the cigar, it had her beast  nearly drooling.
She can only imagine what this men's blood tasted like, taste that confidence and corporate power the truly be at the light for her . but as of all things is always better to  let the fruit ripen and wait.

She knew that her intrigued and the blood would want to keep him coming back again. Thinking about her fondly Endless Night.

Star knew that she still had a lot of work to do figuring out the angle of this proposal. She needs to talk with her  investors again.
But for right now she was just enjoying the moment of having this man in her presence. He was a Strange mortal she wanted and enjoyed the company of. This all felt like new ground for her and she was enjoying every bit of it.

Very well Ms Garrison, you got me. Now I'm curious to know what's going on with you and that bar of yours.
//Here's my business card, ."
Star smiles at him,  very pleased with herself
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
"  thank you for indulging me tonight....ohh Mr. Wreak, They say that curiosity killed the cat, but I assure you satisfaction brought him back .
And when the time comes I'm sure you'll be satisfied that you made the right decision

Star said as she took the business card and play stood among her filer. Grabbing a sleek black card of her own with her contact numbert on it just in case.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" .... please have a good rest of your evening Mr Wreak , I hope to be in contact with you sometime next weekend , were we can further discuss this matter again over drinks. Cuz I knowwould love to have you and  I look forward to seeing you. Adam."
Star said eyeing the man and  enjoying the moment before he had to leave
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2