World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Dead Girl

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Living Dead Girl  Empty Living Dead Girl

Post  Jessica Thorne Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:04 pm

Tristina awoke with a startling feeling as the reality of the Dream lingered in her mind.
Her eyes poped open and she lay staring at the ceiling, Victoria's words echoed in her mind....

Somebody ate your heart a long time ago and you have kept going stealing artist's hearts to feel what you used to when you were alive."//.but your life isn't a Lie, you are just dead."

▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...... My life isn't a lie... I'm just dead.... Heh.. That's accurate...  I died along time ago... My body just spent know it yet."
She mumbled to herself as she  thoiught, that Gothic sarcasm coming through...

Tristina thought about all the forgeries that she had recreated from other artists that she paid off in order to pass some of her classes .

▂▂▂▂Thoughts▂▂▂▂▂▂
<..... Seems legit, I guess I am a living dead girl, ...stealing artists creativity as my own..... Is that what dead people do?.. Like A Parasite among artists... .well that's not a happy introspection of myself >

Tristina would have been driven to tears, but they refused to fall from her gray heart. She takes a deep breath trying to calm her mind from the echoes of Victoria's voice.

This was the 1st time she could remember dreaming. Tristina sat up and reached over to her bag to grab her sketch book and copy down what she could recall of this dream...

Tristina rubbed her eyes, it was like Victoria's words had just reaffirmed what she already knew about herself.... And she accepted it.

▂▂▂▂Thoughts▂▂▂▂▂▂
<..... I have never had a guilty conscience about this before, why should I start now.... I am who I am... unapologetically .... dead inside or not...>
She thought as she sat there for a fee moments before she just got up and got dressed and started her normal routine
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Living Dead Girl  Empty Re: Living Dead Girl

Post  Jessica Thorne Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:21 pm

Tristina, confident that she had cataloged all that she could remember from the dream ,,gets up and starts getting ready for her daily routine.

((Current OutFit))
Living Dead Girl  Gothic1

After pulling something gothic from her closet to wear, she gets dressed and goes to make coffee.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Ahhh Coffee the substance of life"
she groans as she fills the coffee maker and listens to that sweet sound of the Mr.Coffee-Mate dripping that hot goodness into a cup.

Tristina makes a cup for her roommate who was still lazily asleep.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..... Its liquid sunshine bitch.... Wake up... You can't keep ditching 1st period and expect to pass.."

She said placing the coffee cup down on the night stand next to her romates bed.
Tristina shakes her head and goes back to the kitchen to grab a piece of peanut butter toast and an apple for breakfast before she heads off to her first class.

Living Dead Girl  Skullb12
Tristina heads off to her 1st class, pulling up to campus on her motorcycle. She parks, pockets the keys, straps her hemit, fixes her hair and grabs her books and supplies from the saddlebags. Then heads off to class
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:48 pm

Already dressed for school Tristana enters the kitchen and finds her room mate eating a toast with p&J and a huge black cup of black coffee with an Arabic smell to it that was strong and aromatic.

Megan had a sort of goth attire as well, blck from head to toes, white framed sunglasses and a noctambule's attitude, sipping her hot coffee while reading a book. On Tristinas entrance she said with a 'whateva' tone.
"What was with you last night? Having nightmare or something...?"

Both were sitting in front of each other by the window, each with her coffee cup and the selected breakfast. Tristina above everything else had hell of a headache from last night's dancing with drugs and stress she had to endured.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:17 pm

Tristina just kinda rolled her eyes at the comment about her late night and nightmares.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...eh... Kinda.... Did I keep you up? Sorry... Little bit of a rough night. .... Like you haven't come home with a hangover before....dont worry, I won't make it a habit. "

Though honestly Tristina didn't remember doing any drugs or drinking that would leave her feeling like this, just a bit of pot to relax. She started to wonder if she was slipped something.... But she didn't linger on this thought too much... She had to leave for class.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:36 pm

" ...eh... Kinda.... Did I keep you up? Sorry... Little bit of a rough night. .... Like you haven't come home with a hangover before....dont worry, I won't make it a habit. "

Megan rolls her eyes and says.
"Yes sure, whatever... but anywayz... who's that Victoria? You couldn't stop saying her name, significant someone or something...?"

Both had already finished the dishes of their breakfast and going down together in the elevator right before parting ways on their own.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:02 pm

Tristina was a little suprised that she must have been talking in her sleep.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Victoria?... Um.. Yeah.. Well...She is kinda like my new boss... I mean she offered me a job.... In Manhattan At a gallery I think.... I mean I'm not 100% sure on all the details... But I'm sure its a worth wild endeavor.
"

Tristina thought for a moment, it was hard to get Victoria out of her mind.

▂▂▂▂▂(thoughts)▂▂▂▂▂
<...God damn it Trist' you bearly know this chick, ... Remember Dreams are Dreams... That's all it was.... >
Tristina tryed to push her dream thoughts aside, so she could focus on the day ahead.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:47 pm

Tristina was going down the street from the sorority house to the Institute trying to get Victoria out of her mind but the more she was thinking in not thinking about her the more she was getting into her. She was just a living piece of art, aesthetically perfect in every sense. She could not wait to see her again, to hear her voice, to feel her touch.

Eventually she arrived to the institute, her morning class was about to start and she needed to make a sprint to make it in time. According to the schedule it was Theory of Materials, by Professor Adam Bisset, an advance teacher that Trist had seen and also heard him to be the best teacher in the Institute.

Living Dead Girl  220px-Lightning_presentation_Wikipedia_Day_Chicago_4

She ran upstairs, just couldn't wait for the elevator and got to the classroom gasping for air. The teacher had just arrived, she turned and look at her saying.
"Good morning Miss, you may take a sit, we are about to start the class."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:59 pm

Tristina smiled between gasping for breath, and nodded at the teacher.
She took in a deep breath and found her seat.
Tristina had a hard time concentrating as the thoughts and words of Victoria refused to leave her mind. Tristina thought about the new job that she was offered and how she was possibly going to make time in her busy school schedule for such an opportunity. She knew that her life was going to have to be shuffled around and she was not looking forward to it. Only the thought of seeing Victoria again was her motivation.
But she started to ponder why...

▂▂▂▂▂Thoughts▂▂▂▂▂
<..Get ahold of yourself... There is no logical reason to be feeling like this.... These thoughts are not facts... I don't even know this chick... Maybe I should track down Jorge and ask him some questions about her, and why he chooses to call her "master"?.>

Tristina rubbed her forehead with one hand as she tapped her pencil against her note book with the other as she thought.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:25 pm

By half of the class Tristina was able to return to her old self and focus on the important class she was attending. The teacher was indeed flawless in terms of methodology to explain the concept of materials commonly used in Art, not just as support like a canvas or the colored inks but imitation materials that appear like metal or what makes a crystal look the way it does and how to represent it with different techniques to this day unknown by her and others improved by his expertise on the subject.

She had to practice a lot to achieve mastery on this techniques but that was the idea behind the Institute after all to learn and develop as an artist.

That was when she realized that she was multitasking, while listening to the class without any logical explanation she was also sketching on her book, like a pencil drawing without much care, a drawing of Victoria Ash.

Living Dead Girl  Vic_as10
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:08 pm

Tristina soaked up the knowledge she was learning like a sponge. She enjoyed learning techniques.... Anything to get better.

Tristina didn't even realize she was multitasking until the class was over. She looked down on her notebook mezmorized but what she had sketch. She staired into the sketched eyes of Victoria and seemed lost in thought forever. Only the bell ringing distracted her from her thoughts....

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...... What the flip is wrong with me!?.... Why can't I get you out of my head.... I know absolutely nothing about you!! ... You haunt me... "

She looked down compliantly puzzled by her own art... It was beautiful...and original..
Tristina shakes her head and takes a deep breath.... There was no logical reason ..
She had never been able to sketch something that others have not done 1st.
But this work... It was Victoria, and she was a work of art in itself.

Tristina was a bit beside herself. She knew there was no logic to this. She felt like she was falling in love with a person she hardly knew. Tristina had never been in love before, she didn't even know how it was supposed to feel... But one thing she did know was that she could not get Victoria out of her mind... She needed to find Jorge,, he must have some answers. Or at least point her in the direction to see Ms. Ash again...
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:20 pm

Standing still in the hallway in front of her class room Tristina received a soft shoulder push from behind. It was Jorge call for her attention and saying.
"Beautiful! I like your technique." he said referring to the sketch even before wishing her good morning.

He could empathized with her and felt her distress, so he said.
"What's wrong? You don't seem like yourself." she appoints.

Jorge walks down along with Trist, he seemed very animated this morning. They're heading down for the next class: history of art with prof. Juliann Graceroot
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:16 pm

Tristina seems a little relived when she sees Jorge.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ....speak of the devil and the devil appears.... Heehee."

Beautiful! I like your technique."
Tristina flashed him a coy grin.

He could empathized with her and felt her distress, so he said.
"What's wrong? You don't seem like yourself."

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..yeah... I honestly having been feeling like myself... I had a strange dream... i NEVER have dreams!
And I can't get Victoria out of my mind....
I only met her for a short time ... And her image... Her voice... Everything about her... She haunts my thoughts.... Am i in love? Am I crazy? All I can think about is seeing her again...

Sure she holds what ever drug is my cure.. But You know more about Victoria than I... Who is she?.... Where did she come from? ... How long have you been working for her."

Tristina looked at Jorge with pleading eyes...
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:45 pm

I only met her for a short time ... And her image... Her voice... Everything about her... She haunts my thoughts.... Am i in love? Am I crazy? All I can think about is seeing her again...

Jorge arched an eyebrow in disbelief, he felt like Trist was joking but realizing she was not he stopped a random girl in the hallway, about the same age of Tristina and classmate of hers in some classes.
"Marth, sweetheart do you mind if I take a look at your notebook?"

The girl holds to it like it was a precious thing asking why and Jorge replied.
"Let me check your sketches, just that... pleasee!"

Embarrassed the girl accedes and there were at least five sketches of professor Bisset, an idealized, stoic and gallant version of him. Meanwhile Jorge compliments her drawings and let her go.

Jorge turns to Tristana with a face saying doh! and a mouth saying.
"It is completely normal! What's the big deal, Victoria impressed you, you liked her and you need nothing else to draw an sketch of her, is what sixteen years old girls do... I mean eighteen... or whatever!"

He chuckles trying to alleviate the mood.

Sure she holds what ever drug is my cure.. But You know more about Victoria than I... Who is she?.... Where did she come from? ... How long have you been working for her."
He smiles.
"Seems the cure is already working, huh?"

Then he says.
"About a year or so, she's a very important person here in NYC. Owns art galleries and stuff, she also sponsor many art shows like Bodies, have you seen it? is awesome!"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:22 pm

Jorge turns to Tristana with a face saying doh! and a mouth saying.
"It is completely normal! What's the big deal, Victoria impressed you, you liked her and you need nothing else to draw an sketch of her, is what sixteen years old girls do... I mean eighteen... or whatever

Tristina scoffs

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Jorge I'm a nihilist for Christ's sake ! ... I am NOT some love stuck teen who gets their painties wet for their flip'n art  professor! ...
This IS NOT ME, I DONT DO THIS! What ever this is.... Its Hell'a not normal... Not for me..  

She snapped , holding a deadpan overtone to her words as she crosses her arms in mild protest...

"Seems the cure is already working, huh?"
Tristina raised a eyebrow.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Wait... You think that these feeling I'm going through are the cure working in me??? "
There was some semblance of Hope in her voice

"About a year or so, she's a very important person here in NYC. Owns art galleries and stuff, she also sponsor many art shows like Bodies, have you seen it? is awesome!"
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina  ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...actually I haven't heard anything about it. Though I would love to see her work..... Maybe if you aren't busy sometime you could show me... Like on a real date... No more Cloak and Dagger shit...
Hee-Hee you know I'm not mad at you...

Tristina gave Jorge a sexy smile and leaned over close to him.
you know  if you had just told me that some famous artist wanted to see me ... I might have called you a liar and not went .... so I don't exactly blame you for all the cloak-and-dagger shit.... I'm actually kind of grateful to you honestly... and I wouldn't want another opportunity just to show you how grateful I am"
Tristina smiled seductively at him, turning on her feminine charm.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:36 pm

No more Cloak and Dagger shit...// if you had just told me that some famous artist wanted to see me
Jorge negates with his head.
"No can do mundo.... there are strict rules..." he said like his hands were tight.

"No one can know where Lady Ash is going to be, so Mr. Theeran, another code name told me to bring with whatever excuse I could find but implying she could be there." he shrugs.

"I know there have been attempts of assassination against her so... It's not overreacting."

He then says.
"I can't tell you when she's going to call you, because I don't know. She just tells me or Mr. Theeran tells me where to go and what to do. No question asked.

Those are the rules. So baby, this people are all about Cloaks and shit, nothing personal."
he smiles.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:07 pm

Tristina kinda tilts her head in disbelief.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" . ... Assassination attempt? What is she in the mob or something... Does the mob even have artists Hee-Hee and what are these rules?

Tristina comes very close to him backing him up between the wall and herself. Her body presses against his and she whispers seductively in his ear...

.... Come on really now..rules? .. You? Never took you for the type of guy that follows the rules.... Thought you were more along the lines of a "bad boy" hee-hee" tough and strong... I always had a thing for ''bad boyz" ... Heehee

Tristina moves in even closer and moves her hand between his legs.
... naughty boiz who keep secrets miss out in all the fun hee-hee
Tristina said a bit more seductively, as she licked her lips and got in close to him, trying to prod him to give up some more information.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:54 pm

Come on really now..rules? .. You? Never took you for the type of guy that follows the rules.... Thought you were more along the lines of a "bad boy" hee-hee"
Jorge smiled with Trist's bold move, he was already into her from the first moment he saw her and he had been dreaming about this moment ever since.

He immediately responded with a kiss deep into her throat that took her by surprise, she could tell how much he had been holding back when her hand felt an steel bat in his pants and his iron grip on her ass, it was painful to endure and he took her off the ground with such finesse and strength for his slim body, rotating her mid air and pushing her back against the same wall pulling her hair with savage desire to rip her clothes off and fuck her hard right where they were standing.

The powerful rush of passion took Tristana by surprise and she could project herself to be fucked up and down like a battle drum in world war one to the point being ragged inside and for a sadomasochist reason beyond reason that made her wet to the brink of squirting out. She had never been desired with such intensity, not even by her most dedicated lovers.

Suddenly a burst of clapping and whistles exploded around them in the hallway. Jorge stopped and both looked around, Tristana and him still gasping for air when they saw the entire Institute, teachers including yelling and clapping at the show they were giving. It was embarrassing but things were like they are so... he had to put her down while his penis did the same for him... the most common yell was "GET A ROOM YOU TWO!!"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:24 pm

Tristina didn't realize just how much Jorge was into her until that very moment.
She made a small whimper sound as he grabbed her and forced a deep kiss.

Tristina found herself wanting to give into these lustful desires. They were strong feelings that washed over her that she didn't even think were possible to feel.
It was ad if a damn burst and she was flooded with lustful desire.

She panted and moaned at his rough touch and wanted nothing more than to be filled up by his massive cock. Her body arched in his arms and her eyes were filled with carnal desires. Every bit of her was wanting to summit to him and take all he could give her. Tristina didn't know where this lust came from, All she knew was In that moment she never wanted something so badly..

The whoop & hollering from the crowd only slightly distracted her. She didn't seem to care if the students and teachers watched there spectacle.

Tristina panted, her breath hot on his neck as she whispered in his ear and grabbed his massive manhood through his jeans.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ....School is out for today......
.I want you..
I want you to fuck me as hard as you can...
 I want to feel you inside me....
Not here.... Your car! Now.  ."

Her words were like a command , the back of his care a safe haven from on lookets..as she dropped all her books and grabbed him by the shirt  , the two ran down the hallway and out of the building twords the parking lot and his car.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:43 am

Jorge took Trist's hand and started to walk down the hallway to the elevator, from there to the car.

Tristina was feeling ackward, her crunch was on fire. She had never felt it that way, swelling in blood and dripping to the point of wetting her panties it was almost painful to walk, she respiration was irregular like she needed more air than it was available in the entire building.

She found herself biting her lower lip as her imagination ran wild in sexual explicit scenes, one after another flowing like rivers of lust and desire in her mind.

Already in the car, surrounded by people passing by and with the sun shining over their heads was hard to say the least to have sex, wild sex without going to jail so Jorge started the engine and drove down to the nearest motel in Manhattan uptown in Harlem.

During the whole drive Trist looked at him intoxicated with the need to be penetrated up and down without mercy, wanting to blow his dick off but again she had to settle for his sporadic squeeze on her tits and decided to follow an instinct she didn't know she had and put her hand inside her pants. She wasn't the masturbating kind, it used to be pointless give her 'condition' but now just by touching his clit, feeling her wet pussy crying a river was enough to get her off, once and then again with two orgasms just in the time to get to the motel.

This was the fastest checkin in history, with her playing with his pants as he tried to fill the form and then up to the room, kisses and caresses until they finally got into bed.

It was soaring each movement to get her clothes off and painful to wait for him to undress but eventually the managed to fuck hard, she was so wet there was no need for lubs, a constant in her previous relationships and the sensations were greater than she had ever possibly imagine. She had never been an screamer, despite having moan and scream for her mate's amusement more than once but she was now, to the top of her lungs, begging to have more and more, exploding in orgasm of different types and intensities for more than half an hour of pure hardcore sex.

By the end, she was sweating like crazy, hoarse with a throat soar and she could barely move her legs at all, much less stand up to clean the jeez all over her chest.

Living Dead Girl  Sex-2-655x353
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:18 am

Tristina panted, she was a mess and loved every moment of it. She didn't think she could even muster the strength to move.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..... You were amazing ..
No one has ever made me feel like that..."

Tristina panted &  looked over to Jorge laying on the bed next to her and she smiled at him in a loving way. She wanted to cuddle next to him.  It was one of the most amazing feelings she had ever felt.  She didn't know where these feelings come from, nore care the least bit about how irresponsible she was acting. She just wanted to enjoy this moment and wished it would never end. She was extreamly satisfied.

After a long while , long after the jiz had dryer she finally got the strength up to go take a shower and clean her self up.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:44 am

Jorge went to take a shower with her, making jokes about how hard it was for her to even walk down to the bathroom. Her hips were soaring and her legs cramped to the brink of atrophy but enjoying every second of it. Finally, she got in with hot water running down all over her body, remembering each caress and having her vagina still relaxing from the intense sensations that wasn't over just yet.

Then her lover started kissing her neck, biting her throat and pressing his chest against her back looking with his right hand to stimulate her clitoris once more. Rationally she could not understand how her body was still reacting to this, she felt the rush of blood flooding her entire body again as he placed the tip of her dick in her butthole pressing it's way in.

Tristina had never done anal sex, it was just too painful and pointless, unlike the classical intercourse she had never enjoyed being penetrated although she did had a couple or two trying his way in her anus. This time was different and despite the initial unpleasant sensation suddenly she went for it pressing her body against his dick until it made it in for another session of hardcore sex under the hot rain of the shower.

At her climax she was hanging from the towel tube penetrated by her asshole screaming with a throaty sound until she could bare it no more. He had her lifted off the ground up and down like she weighted less than a fly in a impressive display of physical strength.

After sex was over he had to help her to dry herself and take her in his arms to the bed where they could finally cuddle again this time to have a little after sex chat.

Jorge said.
"Her blood is great, isn't it?" looking for her expression of surprise to complement the information saying.

"She touched you with the same hand she used to feed me her blood. She stained your cheek and it is her blood in your system that's provoking all these. All fair and square I wanted you to know but please make it our little secret."

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:37 am

Tristina could not believe the rush of emotions she was feeling. Every time Jorge touch her,  Tristina's body desperately wanted to summit to him in every way, she wanted him, she wanted every bit of him. she wanted to feel that intense rush of feeling wash over her.

She was so soar from the 1st round of wild sex that she had to brace herself against the shower walls. Tristina felt Jorge's rock hard manhood brush against her ass and she tightened up in anticipation.
Tristina turn her head to look at Jorge, she say that  animalistic lust in his eyes and she started to quiver. Each time he kissed her or bit her she wanted him more...  Her pussy was all ready tender and sensitive, and his touch drove her wild. She turned to look at him with a wanting look and braced herself as his cock found its way into her tight little anus..

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...oh god.. Its so big.. Please ... Please.... I .. Jorge oh god!" ... give it to me... Make  me yours!  ...harder!  JORGE"!" GOD!  YESSS "

Tristina gasped , panted and cryed out as Jorge slammed into her, she braced herself and cryed out in utter ecstasy. She had never heard herself whimper and moan so much before... She was powerless to stop herself from making "those little bitch sounds" and her body begged for more till she climaxed so hard that it probably woke the tenants in the next hotel room.

Tristina gave into Jorge's every sexual desire, it seemed she couldn't get enough of him. Years of pent up sexual frustration poured out of her in waves of animalistic pleasure.

Jorge placed Tristina on the bed, she was clean, but still painting. She cuddled close to him, lady her head on his chest.
Her body quivered with  exhaustion, and she held a dreamy eyed glossy look to her eyes ad she still felt the mini waves of her previous orgazum hit her like the crashing waves upon the shore.

"Her blood is great, isn't it?"
Tristina tilted her head at 1st, she wasn't 100% sure what he was talking about.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ....blood?."

She touched you with the same hand she used to feed me her blood. She stained your cheek and it is her blood in your system that's provoking all these.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Victoria's blood?... I was meaning to ask you about that...
I saw you ... You sucked her blood... .Why?

what do you mean " in my system?" .. Did she give me her blood???
Are you saying her blood is curing me? How is that even possible...??? "

Tristina was exhausted, and her mind was trying to piece together what had happened to her that night.

All fair and square I wanted you to know but please make it our little secret."
Tristina slowly nodded,
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Yeah. You can trust me.. I  promise it will just be between the two of us.. But I need you to help me understand
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:57 am

" ... Yeah. You can trust me.. I promise it will just be between the two of us.. But I need you to help me understand
Jorge was also dry and clean, enjoying the comfortable soft blankets of the bed looking at Tristina and him on the ceiling mirror, remembering the nice view he had enjoyed a while ago while thinking on the details to make a clear explanation, as clear as he possibly could.
"I don't know all the details to be honest. She's very secretive about it but she can do stuff with her blood, I don't know if she's experimenting with it using drugs or she's a witch but either way her blood can give you power.

I was dying last year, terminal cancer and she started to give me her blood and now I'm medically and officially cured, like a miracle... can you believe it? I got stabbed once, again it cured me... it also has gave me strength, like no steroid could... that's why I say it gives you power...

... and I am sure it is curing you already..."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:59 am

Tristina enjoyed the comfortable aftermath of there afternoon romp together . Her body is spent, but she enjoys all the  aches and pains of the experience.
Tristina's breathing slowed as she started composing herself.

I don't know all the details to be honest. She's very secretive about it but she can do stuff with her blood, I don't know if she's experimenting with it using drugs or she's a witch but either way her blood can give you power.
Tristina flashed Jorge a sceptical look.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...her .. Um Blood? .. Her blood can give you powers?... Com' on Really?? (sarcastic) .  ... Jorge i hate to break this to ya but peoples blood dont give ya magic powers....blood carries "diseases." Plain and simple .... and its kinda ... You know weird that you are into it... Though who am I to judge a man's fetish ..

but its not magic, magic isn't real unless you count those Hollywood Illusionist. And nether are Witches, unless you count those new age pagan posers who go to the beach on a full moon and dance around high off their ass on whatever the fu*k. But its a bullish!t,  Look is far more likely that she is fu*kn with you, slipping you some kinda drug... Slight of hand and all that..  

I was dying last year, terminal cancer and she started to give me her blood and now I'm medically and officially cured, like a miracle... can you believe it? I got stabbed once, again it cured me... it also has gave me strength, like no steroid could... that's why I say it gives you power...

... and I am sure it is curing you already..."
Tristina didn't know exactly how to take this
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...… she gave you her blood? Like what... A blood transfusion? Or you drinking her blood from her fingers or some shit? "

Tristina shakes her head
Look ... think about what you are saying, You are telling me that her BLOOD has the cure for cancer??? That's flipping impossible, dont ya think if she had the cure for cancer she would be making bank off of it? Not giving it out to drugged out teens at some Rave.
Yeah being cured of Cancer is a flipping miracle! No doubt..  I mean I dont believe in God or anything, but I doubt it was her blood. Blood dont do that... Could the doctors have diagnosed ya wrongly? And you said you got stabbed? Maybe you are a quick healer? Maybe what ever drug they gave you boosted your  immune system..
I dont know...

Look I'm not saying you are lieing, I just dont think "Blood = Cure" .. You say Added strength .. Maybe your body is getting a rush of endorphins... I mean you are pretty strong as it is... Dont think I forgot how easily you lifted me up during sex .- hee-her-

Just say'n ya know... There is a far more realistic explanation... The mind is a powerful thing, it can make the body heal... there was studies about how people have been given placebos, you known sugar pills. And because they think that the medicine was some wonder drug working they became healed ... Now im not saying all that... But There is some Smoke and mirror bull sh!t going on. What ever you "think" you are seeing... Most likely isn't what is really happening..... There is just no way in reality blood can do anything you are talking about... I'm sorry"

Tristina cuddled close and Nuzzled into Jorge's chest.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...I'm being cured... Its a great thing...Shit I'm greatful for it.
But its not her blood, its some kind drug... Jedi mind tricks getting ya to believe its caused by something else.. . that I'm sure of. Trust me, even I am good at getting people to believe in great lies... -hee-hee-"
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:19 am

Jorge was silent and smiling all time listening to Tristina when she was done he said.
"I'm a Nihilist too, remember? I will not try to convince you, just saying what I'm convinced of. You'd be the judge of you'll see from now on... Seeing is believing, right?" he smiles looking at the ceiling.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next