World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thy Thirst (Sorayya)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Thy Thirst (Sorayya) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thy Thirst (Sorayya)

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:27 pm

The man worried, he was almost scared by Sorayya's comment.
"I... aagh... I.... I'm sorry Miss.

This to pull, you know? sometimes they are feisty”
the man was very nervous so he tried to amused Sorayya with his joke moving the hook like he was pulling a cow, and smiled.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:36 pm

Sorayya shook her head in disgust.

"No, I will not stand for treating these people that way. Put that thing away, it is indecent. How is to blame for treating them like cattles and hurdling them off to be slaves? I'd rather have a civilized meal, not a life that was stolen before it had chance to prosper. I'd rather drink from you, truly you are lower than they are."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:42 pm

The man seemed very confused about the whole situation, still nervous and the threating tone in Sorayya's voice made him look defensive.
"I'm so sorry... " the man hit the lights out and more screams and claims for help filled loudly in the air while he try to close the door and leave the incident behind.

"See no slaves... everything good now. Sorry, sorry. I have to go to work, yes?" said while trying to walk away from Sorayya. Was at that point that she noticed the suculent smell that she was interest about before getting to the kitchen was comming from the "tomatoe souce" in the burners. Very dark tomatoe, with no tomatoes at all and with a lot of "chicken"... that was not chicken... Sorayya's head started turning around realizing that the food this men were slicing and cooking were actually human body parts!
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:44 pm

Spoiler:
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:58 pm

Sorayya felt like she had to vomit when she realized what the stew contained. This was all too much for her far too much. She was desperately wishing she had Hasani here to help her. Maybe he could have explained this all to her and made her oblivious to the horrors that were to come. But at the present the girl was frightened beyond measure. She needed to get out of this room. She held her hand over her mouth and clutched her stomach as she ran away from the kitchen. She tried her best to completely avoid the room Tantra was in, searching for her belongings.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:25 am

Sorayya ran like the wind out of the kitchen and once again into de hallway, it seem that there was no way out. The hallway just went from the living room where Tantra was to the "Kitchen of Hell", in the middle was the little room where Sorayya slept. When she was in front the small room she remembered how she got in, in the first place, throught a secret passage in a wall there sure was such a secret hallway but... where? in the living room possibly or is it in the kitchen?

She knew in that moment that she was captive, away from home, away from her lover, away from everything she loved. She felt dead for the first time since she woke up from the dead, underground and away from everything, not just by the distance but by the mere fact that she wasn't able to even cry, her body didn't reacted as it used to, there were no shimerings, no blush to the face, no heat... no heart beat. DEAD.

Powerful feelings started to roam into her mind as she recalled Tantra's words...
"Being a vampire... this is how your test starts...

...you may think that you still are Sorayya al Fadur, but you’re wrong. That woman died yesterday ...

...you may want to go with your existence as you were human, you may even long for the comfort of Sorayya’s family and friends, but those are not longer yours..."

Sorayya felt the weight of living forever like this... living? she was not even alife, she was now one of the undead, roaming throught the night looking for innocents to feed from. This was nothing like the movies she saw her whole life, not even dracula was this cruel, slavery as a bussines, cooking the dead to feed who knows whom. This was not right.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Spoiler:
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Sorayya's head spins realizing she was caught, trapped in some kind of infernal hell. Her fingers were shaking while she looked for someplace to consider her situation. She began to recall the way to escape, but she needed to collect herself. Collect her thoughts and figure out what the fuck was happening around her.

She went quickly into her small plain room and shut the door behind her. She paced the room sadly speaking out loud to herself.

"I didn't want this. This couldn't be what Hasani meant at all. How could he mean this for me... Sorayya silly bitch, he didn't love you. He never did, he was simply doing his job. This is my test she said. How can I even trust her she's a monster... "

Sorayya paused for a moment. Standing still she began to realize that she truly was no longer among the living. She was dead, she was the monster. Sorayya stared at the door, this realization was heavy feeling like her body weighed a ton almost to the point where she couldn't move and felt frozen in place.

"I am the monster..."

Sorayya felt like she needed to see herself. To really see herself to know who she now was. She aroused the strength to move and went back into the kitchen, ignoring the chefs for now and looks for a reflective surface.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:04 pm

When Sorayya opened the door Tantra was standing there, silent, stareing, with her eyes fix on Sorayya. She had a serious expression in her face, demanding and intimidating, even as she was calm and not moving at all her subtle message was clear.

Chill

Tantra took a step foward, her eyes became strange like snake eyes, bright green instead of blue, almost like two flourecent lamps shining in the dark, her sight was so terrible that Sorayya could not resist to look her in the eyes, she could not think or move on her own will, instincly took a step back to let Tantra inside of the room and then she spoke with a calm voice once again, but this was the calm of the sepulcre, like the peace in the Eye of the Hurricane.
"We need to talk Childe..."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Sorayya was unable to move, frozen staring, petrified.

"Al-alright. W-we need to t-talk."

She walked backwards until the bed stopped her motion and she stood, staring waiting for her sire's reply.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Tantra turned to the door and closed it, when she turned again to Sorayya her eyes were back to normal. Her posture was still perfect, calmed and elegant and with the typical grace she sat down in Sorayya's bed and said with her soothing voice:
"Nothing you could have lived prepared you for this Childe...

You have just born, you know nothing about this World and would be wise of you to take one little step each time. You’re not a monster, neither I am, you are simply not human anymore.”

After a long pause, giving chance to Sorayya to think, she continued:
“You must feed on blood but you don’t have to be cruel, you don’t even have to kill unless you want to. There are many ways to obtain our sustain, and almost none have to be lethal or even unpleasant to humans.

Still there are monsters in this society of vampires, many like to kill and enjoy to be cruel to humans very much.

As a kindred you can make your own choices and be the kind of vampire you want to be, but... you should not take this choice lightly, since then path you take may lead you to unwanted places.”

Tantras voice evoked peace and comfort even in this terrible situation.

“Our Dark Father is watching over you Sorayya, he will help you on your path, to hear his voice you only have to open your heart to your deepest darkness. I’m sure that Hasani told you about this, told you about the Test and that not many succeed in it. Did he explained you all this?”
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Sorayya's eyes watched her as she closed the door and moved to the bed. She remained standing staring and uneasy. SHe waited patiently for Tantra to finish talking then replied simply.

"Hasani, told me yes. You are nothing like him, and, well to be frank. You frighten me. Hasani explained things to me. I was never left in the dark about something I wanted to know about. The things he told me about the Dark Father intrigued me and left me willing to serve him. I was not expecting this."

Her arms lift and open to portray the room and their surroundings, her eyes sat still on Tantra, never moving.

"How can you say we need not be cruel and there are people locked in cages in your kitchen? And the chefs are cooking them! I do not understand this. You say I am not a monster just simply not human. I feel like I can barely control myself. I feel trapped and helpless, I'm sorry if this disappoints you. I know not what your expectations of me are and I feel like I have already failed them. Please forgive me, I want to walk with the dark Lord and I am willing to dwelve into whatever darkness lies inside me. What would you have me to do or learn Tantra? I am your willing servant."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:36 am

Tantra stare again, she seem somehow tired or dissapointed about Sorayya's answer but instead of keeping silence she decided to explain this time.
"There is only one proper way to have a conversation...

Some like to think in their answer while the other is speaking, others like to interrupt the speaker before she even finish talking but the only proper way is to listen to what the other is saying and then answering...

I told you that you had a choice to not to be cruel and you still ask me why others like cruelty? I'm proud of my conversational skills and there is no reason to explain things more than once, for now on you will think before you answer to my questions, if you force me to explain myself more than one time I'll punish you."

Her tone of voice was not longer soothing, still it was gentle and polite, she seem almost incapable to yell. This time she say it like she meant it, deadly...
"Let me show you what happends to those who 'dwelve in darkness' improperly. Come with me"

Tantra was only expecting obedience, she stood up and went out of the room right to the living pool again. There she moved away a carpet that was hanging from the ceiling that conciled a secret door. Another hallway lead to a stairs going down, there to another door and finally to a dark room with a pit, an endless pit in its center where Sorayya could no see its bottom.

Tantra moved a switch next to the door to illuminate the room, then Sorayya could see that the pit was deep but not endless, from the bottom she heard more screams and roars from human voices. Her first thought was that the pit was meant for slaves but looking carefully she realized that those three figures, two men and one woman were indeed vampires... not normal vampires but crazy, violent and frenzy vampires, they were trying to reach the pits top by jumping and trying to climb, still their effort were futile.
"Those dwelved but could not handle their inner darkness..." she said
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Sorayya listened intently and looked down to the floor ashamed she had disappointed her sire. She had grown up with everything she ever wanted, having required others to answer to her and yet here she was being berated like a child. Making foolish mistakes and beating herself up inside over them. With threats of punishment and already seeing how twisted Tantra was, and apparently expecting her to be, she followed her sire and they went back to the living room. She knew she was better than that and she would prove it to Tantra.

She walked briskly behind her and pulled her chin up, shoulders back, posture straight determined to never fail. Sorayya stood next to her sire and when the room illuminated she looked down upon the feeble and crazed men and woman. Then quickly she looked back to her sire.

"I will delve there and I will handle it. I promise you that."

She looked back down to the pit with disgust and made her mind at that moment that she would do what needed to be done.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Tantra seem satisfied by Sorayya's answer and a beutiful smile ornated her face once again, then with a calm and soft voice she said:
"Tomorrow you will make me proud and the day after that you will feel proud about yourself..."

She turned the lights out again and the screams ceased, Sorayya felt Tantras gentle touch in her right arm indicating to her to go out of the dark room, once they were both out she asked.
"How do you feel Childe?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Sorayya relaxed at Tantra's words. The realization of her own inner darkness had occured to her and she knew now fully what Hasani meant and what Tantra intended her to learn. Although she did not agree with Tantra's inner darkness, she understood that it brought her closer to the dark lord. She smiled gently as well to her sire and left the room with her, finding herself twitching just slightly as the screams echoed up the pit towards her in the darkened room.

Sorayya couldn't help but admire her beauty, intrigued by her really. She wanted to get to know her more, but did not want to push the boundaries. So she replied softly as well in her heavy yet beautiful Arabic accent.

"I have a feeling of clarity, which is good. Better I must say. But I did not feed when you allowed me to. At the time, it felt cruel and I admit I was afraid. But that is no longer the case, I assure you beautiful Tantra."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:18 pm

Tantra stood in silence for a few seconds, thinking and smiling to Sorayya.

Then she made a hand sign to Sorayya indicating her to follow and started walking down the hallway returning to the living room without making a sound, once there she walk to another wall moving the carpet aside and revealing another door that lead to another hallway this to another set of stairs going upward this time. Eventually both were again at the surface inside the Night Club, probably in a VIP room, judging by the look, appearing from a secret passage hiden inside a wall.

Thy Thirst (Sorayya) - Page 2 Venom-vip-room-square_1

"Wait here" she said and left the room throught its door.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Sorayya followed into yet another cloaked room. The club-like appearance made her recall the nightclub she had entered with Hasani and if this was all just an intricate maze of rooms in that very club this all began in. She rubbed her hand across the couch where the leather met the wood until she reached the end of the sofa where she sat down crossed her legs and pulled her robe tighter across her chest. Waiting as instructed, her mind was beginning to fill with thoughts of Tantra that were considered indecent in her culture. The woman was beautiful and gentle yet very much in control, something that Muslim women were never truly privileged to have.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:44 pm

The room was poorly illuminated with some plasma televisions in it and genuine leather sits with a beautiful wooden frame to complement it. The floor had a carpet, not persian at all, made of synthetic fibers. Loud music came to the room, an electronic-industrial mix (Benny Benassi).
Satisfaction

A few minutes later Tantra came back followed by two boys, she seems to pick them from the noisy club out side. Both seemed very healthy and handsome and some how naive about what was going to happend to them.

Spoiler:

Tantra seemed to be having a wonderful time with them, both men were smiling and obviously excited about her hostest invitation. After entering the room both man said "hi" to Sorayya in a very good mood.
"She is my sister I told you about. See, she is not ugly at all. Don't you think?"

Both men smiled to each other and went over to shake hands with Sorayya and establish some sort of contact. The first said.
"Hey Babe! Whassup?... Your big sister there told me that you were new in town, is dat righ? May I can sho you around. Would yo lik dat babe?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:57 am

Sorayya's eyes met each man with a shy greeting, the rush of the clubs music poured over her and she slightly moved her shoulders to the beat. She could just picture the denizens of people pulsating on each other, along with the awkward smells and intense heat. She shook both their hands timidly. This would be the first time for her that she might need to give in to a man in this situation. She'd been approached and hit on thousands of times and each time she turned them down cold. A flip of her hair, a roll of her eyes or a snyde comment and they were running back to their friends like scolded puppies. If she were going to eat, she had to allow them in, and without Hasani's aid.

Sorayya knew for the most part all she had to do was sit back and be pretty, that eventually the opportunity would present itself. After she shook their hands she smiled softly and sat back into sofa. The split of the robe rode higher up her thigh and it puckered slightly at her chest revealing a glimpse of her full breasts. She let the robe fall where it would and did not bother to fix it. When the first man spoke she had to listen intently, not quiet understanding his own broken dialect.

"Please forgive me, if I am misunderstanding you, English is secondary to me... Yes, I am new to the United States, it was a long trip from Cairo. I still am quite tired so perhaps you will show me out another time la'a? For now, sit."

She pats the sofa next to her softly. Sorayya heard a voice inside her head, a voice from long ago it was herself at 15. She had been caught in her father's web for three years and even when she would sneak out of the mansion to go to bars and clubs she took pleasure in finding the most absurd ways to turn men down. Her heart was hardened towards men then, even though the shell had broken just the night before with Joseph. Her walls were trying to rebuild and the little girl's voice rang loudly in her ear. 'These guys are slobs, you are wasting your time, you're better than them, they only want one thing from you.'

"That's right!"

Sorayya said out-loud, responding to the voice in her head, yet to the man it sounded like she was talking seductively to him, encouraging him to sit down. Sorayya's inner monologue continued, 'There lies my inner darkness, allowing these men to have the one thing that they want and that is exactly what I am going to give them. Pleasure like they have never known.' She looked at the second guy not intending to discount his presence. She smiled simply and nodded obviously indicating the vacant seat on the other side of her. 'Sorayya you have fought this battle all of your life. You are not some dirty little whore. You are royalty and are deserving of the utmost dignity and respect. No, you cannot go through with this. Your honor will be stripped from you forever...
It already was!'

She fought herself back, as her journey began. Soul searching into terrifying places in her past. There was no doubt in her mind any longer whether or not she would go through with this. Only that she hoped she wouldn't embarrass herself in the process.

"Nice music right? Are you guys here a lot? What are you called?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:03 am

The first man could barely understand Sorayya's words, not that he didn't were fluid with english its was more about the surprise of such a formal dialect, he smiled to Sorayya and sat down, and smiled even more when in the mid of his movement he encorage him to continue. Then he said.
"My name is Bud but can call me Stallion, you see thats my nick around here.

You seem tight babe may be you want something to lose you up... a drink may be?"

The other man was amused by his partner while talking to Tantra, the distance and the music made impossible to Sorayya to hear their conversation. When Sorayya stare at him, his reaction was also a surprised one, he smiled greatly and looked at Tantra to check her mood. She got close to him and spoke in his ear for a second which tilt the man a second after Tantra gave him a sound spanking that made the men hurry to go with Sorayya, she followed him.

The second man sat next to Sorayya and Tantra bended over to speak closely to the group.
"I'll go get the drinks boys, you better treat her nicely while I'm away or I'll spank you harder. Ok?"

The tone and voice of Tantra was so seductive that even Sorayya felt arouse by it.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:56 am

"Hehehe."

Sorayya snickered when he told her to call him Stallion, a plethora of mean jokes raced through her mind. She wanted so badly to dis him, but again she fought her native instincts and tried to clear her throat instead. Her strong accent sounded lighter already.

"I am sorry, I did not mean to giggle. Stallion is a very unusual name. It is what they call a horse when he is not castrated, is that of significance to you?"

Perhaps her remark was made out of ignorance, or it could've been intentional, but it probably came off as a foreign misunderstanding. She smiled as the other guy sat down and her eyes locked on Tantra as she spoke. She felt the chill of her seduction racing down her spine, causing her back to arch in reply, which surely offered one of the men a great view into her robe.

"A drink would be very pleasing."

She looked at each of the boys on either side of her, she didn't know if she had destroyed the mood or not nor what to truly do next so she carried on the conversation.

"I am named Sorayya, and what is it that you are called?"

She asked of the second man.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:19 am

Tantra smiled to Sorayya and left the room leaving the three alone.
"Bye sis!" she said with a tone of naivety in her voice.

Both men were very close to Sorayya, close enough to smell their sweat, the smell of cigarettes and liquor impregnated in their skin and breath. The second man, probably under the effect of something, got even more close to her and whispered almost kissing her lips.
“Give me a kiss and you can call me whatever you like Sugar”

Bud on the other hand was looking to Sorayya’s hair with a lot of interest, he touched it and in awe he said almost to himself.
“My god its so soft...”
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:37 am

She watched Tantra leave and grew a bit anxious. Sorayya could smell the taint upon them, especially as the man got close enough to kiss her. She paused for only a moment to look into his eyes. She could almost taste the pungent smells of all he had consumed. He could probably pick up on her hesitation, but she pushed through it and her cold, soft and supple lips met his. She didn't bother paying any attention to the main stroking her hair. He could probably get away with stroking a lot more while her lips were busily meeting the mystery man. Her hand griped Bud's thigh while the kiss with the other man grew deeper. Sorayya's tongue left her slightly parted lips seeking his.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:06 pm

Mister-y kept kissing her but unlike Joseph this man was clumsy, like he was in a rush of some sort, his tongue was licking her mouth more than kissing her. Stallion's touch was gentle and skilled, after caressing her hair he went to Sorayya's shoulder, and his touch was soft as a warm wind.

The second man’s breath was heavy and smelled like a good mix of vodka and weed, really heavy. Surprisingly Sorayya didn’t felt nauseous, nor sick in anyway, her body didn’t react as was used to, as she thought it would. Still Mister-y kiss was warm and comforting, as her body was cold the men every touch was revitalizing for her as she never imagine.

Bud let the robe slip off as he was caressing Sorayya’s skin and started kissing her neck from behind. He murmured to her: "Your skin is like silk Babe..."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next