World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good pals (Star)

2 posters

Go down

Good pals (Star) Empty Good pals (Star)

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:20 pm

Star was in her room when service room called. The Buttler said.
"Ms Garrison, here is Mr. Phillip Lawless wishing to come up."

Phillip was visiting her, Rebecca felt special for a second stealing an smile out of her lips.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Good pals (Star) Empty Re: Good pals (Star)

Post  Star Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:40 pm

Star was more than overjoyed to hear this news, and could not hide her enthusiasm from her voice as she answers the man on the phone with a happy "yes please! Send him up!" ♥️

Star hung up the phone quickly and stood in front of the mirror brushing her hair and straighting her outfit trying to make herself look good to great him. Just thinking about Phillip brought a smile to her face that she could not hide.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Good pals (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Good pals (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Good pals (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Good pals (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Good pals (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Good pals (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:32 pm

Star had to wait whole two minutes for the door to be knocked, that seemed an eternity for her. When she opened the door she found Lawless smiling at the other side of it holding LJ in a new sneath before her chest.

He said.
"Hello gorgeous, I mean... Ms Garrison Eiren of Gangs, its my pleasure to meet you again.

I brought this, I believe it to be yours, is it not?"
he winkles.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:27 pm

Star couldn't hide her joy at seeing Phillip, her eyes were bright and she held smile on her face.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... oh my my my... Eiren of Police What pleasent a surprise. "
She said holding a bit of a seductive tone.
" please come in... "

Star bearly gave Phillip time to answer before she grabs the man by his tie and pulls him into a passionate, dragging him into the room. ( ˘ ³˘)♥️
Star wraps her arms around Phillip and grabs his ass playfully.

Star pulls back with a smile.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... I missed you Phillip, I was hopping I would see you again. I was worried about you after all that happened at the Chess Club.

I see you have been watching LJ for me... I can't thank you enough. I'm so glad it didn't lose him, you truly are my King "

She said with a large grin
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:02 pm

Phillip seemed in a good mood, smiling along with Rebecca and although he wasn't the speaking kind of guy his body language did answered favorable to Star's display of love.

" ... I missed you Phillip, I was hopping I would see you again. I was worried about you after all that happened at the Chess Club.
He smiled and inmediately his gaze turned grim.
"Oh Becca, I'm glad you weren't in last night's events. Hell broke lose last night during the Nosferatu's rescue. I wasn't directly in combat, we were ordered to keep perimeter control but as our warriors were taken out, some destroyed, others in torpor and many more limbless or gutless.

It was mayheim!

Thank god the Elders emerged victorious but it was a hard fight."

I see you have been watching LJ for me... I can't thank you enough. I'm so glad it didn't lose him, you truly are my King "
He smiles and winkles.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:32 pm

Star was happy that Phillip didn't deny her affection. Ever since that passionat night the spent together and how it ended, Star had been concerned that he might not desire to still engage with her affections.

Star took LJ in her hands and unsheth the blade with a smile.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Hi LJ.. Hee-Hee I missed ya ..."
She said giving the blade a kiss before sheathing it once again with a smile.

Upon seeing Phillip's face turn grim and he start to speak about the horrors and the loss of the night prior, she became concerned.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Jesus Christ what the hell is going on in this city?....
1st the Chess Club incident... Then this...
It seems this city truly is facing one horror after the other. Thank god you were all right... I... I dont ... I dont want to even think of how I might react to any news that you were destroyed. .... I.. I really care about you Phillip.

Star admitted honestly.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Are.. The spiders all desrtoyed? ... how... How many Knights did we lose?"
Star said softly, clearly very concerned about her clan brothers and sisters.

" Did you hear about Randolph & Hart?.... supposably they were destroyed... The night before last... The news was relieved to the Board right before my presentation.

My presentation went amazingly by the way. I'm a full fledged Ventrue now... David.. Um.. I mean Count Hayworth even took me under his wing, he is my Sire now!...  

Star said with a smile, trying to change the subject off of these dreadful events..
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:06 am

It seems this city truly is facing one horror after the other. Thank god you were all right... I... I dont ... I dont want to even think of how I might react to any news that you were destroyed. .... I.. I really care about you Phillip.
Lawless smiled at Rebecca with platonic tenderness.

" ... Are.. The spiders all desrtoyed? ... how... How many Knights did we lose?"
Lawless noded on Rebecca's first question and said.
"Prince Bright ordered the Nosferatu and the Brujah to attack the spiders." Lawless starts to tell the story with awesome detail as he was told and some parts saw last night.

"The spiders were lead by a creature that the Nosferatu call Nictuku, a name no one should use lightly, it really strikes fear in the heart of the ugly clan. It was defeated by Justicar Petrodon and Primogen Midnight eventually but all kindreds that were with them are now under psychiatric care under Malkavian supervision, everyone else's gone mad.

Half the Nosferatu Clan was already destroyed when the rescue team opened the gate, about forty kindreds, also a quarter of the rescuing forces were ashed during the mission, about fifteen kindreds. The same amount is now in Torpor and about twenty are now so ragged that would need many nights to heal their wounds.

The half of the survivors and the rescued Nosferatu are all under Malkavian care, also the Tremere are involved, as many of the ugly ones commited Diablery during their imprison time. It is said that Prince Bright is evaluating how many of them will be destroyed, he asked the Tremere a full investigation about it."

My presentation went amazingly by the way. I'm a full fledged Ventrue now... David.. Um.. I mean Count Hayworth even took me under his wing, he is my Sire now!...
He smiled greatly and nodded as good news also travel fast among the wicked.

He said.
"I heard about Randolph and Hart, also that an investigation puts both as responsable for the attack on the Chess Club. All their properties have been confiscated, including their retainers and other possesions.

The Board is about to be reestructurated due to this corruption scandal. We will probably be summon tomorrow night, that shall be a long lasting meeting, so it's likely to be held at first hours of the night."

He made a pause and continued.
"By the way, the Gangrel compound in Queens was given to the Nosferatu and the Chess Club now belongs to the Gangrels. A castling made by the Prince."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:25 pm

The spiders were lead by a creature that the Nosferatu call Nictuku, a name no one should use lightly, it really strikes fear in the heart of the ugly clan
<...a Nictuku?..>
Star questioned in her mind, she doesn't recall ever hearing that word before, but she was going to committe to memory.

but all kindreds that were with them are now under psychiatric care under Malkavian supervision, everyone else's gone mad.// The half of the survivors and the rescued Nosferatu are all under Malkavian care,  
Star tried not to make a face of discomfort upon hearing that they were in the care of the Malkavians. Stars Prejudice for the clan took precedence in her mind.
<... That's got to be the most counterproductive thing I have ever heard ..... how da fuk can ya trust someone's mental well being in the fuck'n hands of Lunatics???... >

Half the Nosferatu Clan was already destroyed // about forty kindreds, //ashed during the mission, about fifteen kindreds. The same amount is now in Torpor and about twenty are now so ragged that would need many nights to heal their wounds.
Star shook her head remorsefully.
Strangely enough this news of so many deaths of kindred bothered her and she felt sorrow for their loss. What ever had happened down there was truly a hard blow to the Nosferatu and the Camarilla's forces.

Diablery during their imprison time. It is said that Prince Bright is evaluating how many of them will be destroyed, he asked the Tremere a full investigation about it."
Though this news sparked rage behind her eyes..
<... How fucking scared is our Prince of others gaining more power then him? >
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Are you fucking serious?! That's bull sh!t... They did it for survival."
There was a strange anger in her words and Phillip could tell she had some colorful words to say on this matter. But Star held her tongue if fear of actually revealing she was in favor of the act.

Randolph and Hart, //both as responsable for the attack on the Chess Club. //
<...What unhonorable sh!theels!... Fuck those guys... I'm glad they are dead. >

The Board is about to be reestructurated due to this corruption scandal. We will probably be summon tomorrow night, //
Star didn't know how she felt about this.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...wait... Why would "WE" be summoned to the Board? ... isn't that more Elders business?... Who da fuk gives a sh!t about what we have to say on the matter??"
Star really have no desire to sit in a meeting with the Ventrue discussing things that we're above her pay grade and her opinion on the matter would make a rat's fart of a difference. She really didn't want anything to do with the Board if she could help it, especially in her current state of stress and that their members had seen her act a certain way well she was being influenced by lady Martha.

By the way, the Gangrel compound in Queens was given to the Nosferatu and the Chess Club now belongs to the Gangrels. A castling made by the Prince."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...WHAT???"
Star said with almost a hiss to her voice with great surprise..

The thought of all that illustrious beauty that was the chess club being in the hated by the animals of the zoo made Star cringe a bit. As much as she liked the Gangrel she knew they would utterly destroy the place.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... .. So what about the Knights! Where the fuck do we go? What's our strong hold now?"

Star was hardly happy with this news, and her stress level seemed to be growing a bit.

<... I swear to God there better be some sort of military tactic behind this or our Prince has lost his damn mind ... >

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Have you heard from Lord Valentine?... Is he alright? "
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:42 pm

" ... Are you fucking serious?! That's bull sh!t... They did it for survival."
Lawless rises an eyebrow and says.
"How stealing some else's soul is for survival? Isn't blood enough?

Is not only the diablery, what happened in the Nosferatu's lair was almost an analogy of the anarch revolt alltogether, the very reason for the Camarilla to exist at all. Their Primogen was burnt in his throne by his own clanmates and his most close advisors the first to be Diablerized.

Surely they'll be punished, how harshly will depend on each case."

" ...wait... Why would "WE" be summoned to the Board? ... isn't that more Elders business?... Who da fuk gives a sh!t about what we have to say on the matter??"
He shrugs.
"How many Board have you attended? I mean, aside of your presentation.

We are a part of the Clan, of course we should be inform and take part of the debates."

" ... .. So what about the Knights! Where the fuck do we go? What's our strong hold now?"
He smiles and says.
"I understand that Lord Valentine has selected one of Lord Hart's former estates as Haven of the Knights. However, this will depend on how the positions are distributed. It is still to be seen who will be selected Primogen of the Clan and of course who will the Coucil select as Seneschal."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:19 pm

Star hand waved Phillip's comment off
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .... Pifff Hardly! One commits the act of soul sucking to get stronger! There are things the blood may gift us, but the soul more so! I would expect nothing less from anyone in their position to find a way to survive... To consume the weak is weak cull the herd! To consume the strong is to grow in power to survive. Only those that fear the power of others find this abhorrent...

We are monsters and predators... Its simply the way of the nature of what we are.

If they ate each other to gain the strength to survive and overcome their captors to they could hold out to ether revolt or be rescued I find nothing heinous about that.... their tenacity for survival should be rewarded... Not punished."

She said strongly as she truly beilved this

How many Board have you attended? I mean, aside of your presentation.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... none... But I doubt they will be any more different than a bunch'a refined elders and peacocking neonates trying to show off how " eloquent and proper" they can be brown nose.
"

We are a part of the Clan, of course we should be inform and take part of the debates."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Maybe.. Maybe not.
True we should be informed... But Honestly we are young, no one is going to give a rat's fart of what we think... This is a elders game....and to them, THEY know best.

Give me a few hundred years and maybe things will be different.

One thing I learned in the short ass time I have been dead is .   1) dont question your elders , 2) no one cares what you think.
So honestly I think I shall pass...
"

Bits of that ol' Sabbat thinking bleeds through her words.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Regardless of what the young want, say , or vote for... Its a illusion.
Elders dont gives a sh!t about our opinions! "

Star said shaking her head.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... It's a waste of time frankly. "
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:52 pm

We are monsters and predators... Its simply the way of the nature of what we are
Lawless eyes narrowed and said.
"Then all of them should be destroyed for their sins, there's no honor on preying on your weak brothers and sisters, just to get the power that others had worked to obtain through effort and hardwork. Let them burn for their insolence."

If they ate each other to gain the strength to survive and overcome their captors to they could hold out to ether revolt or be rescued I find nothing heinous about that.... their tenacity for survival should be rewarded... Not punished."
Lawless seemed very pissed at Rebecca and said.
"I thought higher of you Eiren of Gangs, for a moment I was mistaken to think that you'd value earn strenght over stolen power but again seems that I was wrong."

... none... But I doubt they will be any more different than a bunch'a refined elders and peacocking
He seemed on the brink of leaving the room after that comment.
"Then per haps you should go back to the Sabbat and their Diableries and leave the civilized peacock practices to those interested in talking to each other instead of ravaging throats with false promises and delusions."

Elders dont gives a sh!t about our opinions! "

" ... It's a waste of time frankly. "
The then switches and says with a false smile on his face.
"I'm sorry to have wasted your time with such trivial none sense Eiren, I'll be wiser in the future.

Now if you excuse me, I'm expected elsewhere."

He then bows and starts walking out of the room.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:46 pm

Then all of them should be destroyed for their sins, there's no honor on preying on your weak brothers and sisters, just to get the power that others had worked to obtain through effort and hardwork. Let them burn for their insolence."

Star was on the brink of rage herself, she glared at Phillip with fire behind her eyes. He didn't understand and she wasn't about to try to get him too. He would never understand... He was never faced with tough choices of do or die, us or them, surviving or dying.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... You will never understand, so dont speak as though you do! YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN FACED WITH THAT CHOICE!"... YOU CANT POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY WENT THOUGH. .. WHAT IT DOES TO SOMEONE WHO HAS TO MAKE THAT CHOICE!

Star nearly screamed at him, as memories of her choice came flooding back into her mind. Knowing that if she had refused Dragon or Little John would have made her next on the menu. In star's eyes... It was surviving. And she didn't feel that the Nosferatu she be judged for making a choice to live.

//to think that you'd value earn strenght over stolen power but again seems that I was wrong.
Star was fuming...
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...is THAT what you think!

1st I'm not talking about those monsters in the Sabbat! I'm talking about CAM VAMPIRES!

Do you actually think CAMIRILLA NOSFERATU just simply resorted to eating each other for a meer power game!
If so than you are a short sighted idiot!

People ..  ESPECIALLY CAMS dont just make that choice! Ya'll dont have it in you!

If they had to resort to Diablerie it WAS NOT JUST A FUCKING EASY CHOICE!
THE MENTAL DEVISTATION ALONE IS PUNISHMENT ENOUGH.... BUT NOOOOO NOTHING LIKE THAT COULD EVER OCCURE TO YOU.

Just knowing a in deph perspective of the LIFE... The SOUL you just destroyed could make someone go mad! The memories, the feeling, seeing that persons life, all that they loved and cared for... Gone at your hands and it becomes apart of you...
You have NO idea what that could do to someone...
And you advocate for their destruction...??
Fuck you.
You know NOTHING! Living with there sins is punishment enough.

Star was on the verge of tears, if she had the blush active she would be crying.

Then per haps you should go back to the Sabbat and their Diableries and leave the civilized peacock practices to those interested in talking to each other instead of ravaging throats with false promises and delusions."
This hurt Star deeply, especially coming from someone she cared about. But she refused to respond to this 'cuz her words would only hold rage and anger.

I'm sorry to have wasted your time with such trivial none sense Eiren, I'll be wiser in the future.

Now if you excuse me, I'm expected elsewhere."
Star's eyes narrowed, she had to hold back a flurry of rage mixed with the desire to cry.
She felt like her heart was breaking, and she was dying inside all over again. Star knew she had just lost a friend.  
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Good evening then Eiren, .. I'm sorry to have wasted your time."
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:56 pm

" ... You will never understand, so dont speak as though you do! YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN FACED WITH THAT CHOICE!"... YOU CANT POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY WENT THOUGH. .. WHAT IT DOES TO SOMEONE WHO HAS TO MAKE THAT CHOICE!

" ...is THAT what you think!

1st I'm not talking about those monsters in the Sabbat! I'm talking about CAM VAMPIRES!

Do you actually think CAMIRILLA NOSFERATU just simply resorted to eating each other for a meer power game!

If so than you are a short sighted idiot!

People ..  ESPECIALLY CAMS dont just make that choice! Ya'll dont have it in you!

If they had to resort to Diablerie it WAS NOT JUST A FUCKING EASY CHOICE!

THE MENTAL DEVISTATION ALONE IS PUNISHMENT ENOUGH.... BUT NOOOOO NOTHING LIKE THAT COULD EVER OCCURE TO YOU.

Just knowing a in deph perspective of the LIFE... The SOUL you just destroyed could make someone go mad! The memories, the feeling, seeing that persons life, all that they loved and cared for... Gone at your hands and it becomes apart of you...

You have NO idea what that could do to someone...

And you advocate for their destruction...?? Fuck you.  You know NOTHING! Living with there sins is punishment enough.

Star was talking to Phillip's back as he walked towards the door, nevertheless she could see how his visage wen't colder with each poisonous comment coming out of her mouth, at first he was about to turn back and answer but as she went spiraling down in her reasoning to the point of insulting him, he just went deeper into his icy demeanor until he reached the door.

Which he just opened and went away, closing it behind him.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:16 pm

Star's rage gathered in her, but she refused to unleash it on him. She let him go without another word. He would never understand her and it was foolish of her to think otherwise. She didnt hate him but she hated herself and hated being stuck in this building. If it wasn't for David grounding her she would not be heading back to her room.

Star marched back to the room, slamming the door with all her might, most likely damaging it as she did so.

Regardless of the physical state of the door, weather it still was on its hinges or not,  she grabed the pack of smokes and lighter from the end table along with LJ as she headed towards the balcony. On the way she caught reflection in the mirror and punched the glass with as much force as she could muster, not giving a damn about the noise or damage done to the mirror or wall behind it.

Star pushed aside the balcony doors and stood there looking out over the city.
Her heart had broken, and she hated feeling foolish for daring to even try to let someone get close to her.

Star clinched her eyes shut and let lose a scream of anger out over the night's sky before collapsing into a pile of tears And dispare. She cluched LJ in her hands and wished to god that he wasnt dead.
There were so many thoughts and emotions running through her she finally collapsed under its weight.

She sat on the balcony floor with her back to the railings, sobbing tears that would never fall. She pulled her knees to her chest and sobbed into them, hating herself and what she had become. Part of her wished that the Sabbat had just killed her that night instead of making her into what ever kind of monster she was right now.  She had no idea how vampires could live for hundreds of years like this.

The thoughts and memnories of the life & soul she was forced to take rushed through her mind, she thought about the fear in that man's eyes, how he pleaded to her not to do it and how she made the choice to ignore him. Star honestly didn't know if LJ or Dagon would have killed her or not if she refused. She was too scared to take the risk. Worst still is that she "enjoyed it".  She wanted to know why she had become this monster. Star wanted not to care anymore, she wanted not to feel. And Not even the stars above her could provide her comfort.

Star knew she was foolish. She truly didn't hate Phillip, but thought it would be better this way, He saw her for who she was, and it disgusted him. And she knew he had every right to be.   From that moment she decided never to let anyone close enough to even get a glimpse of who she really was. She would do her best to keep people at a distance and wear a false mask of only what she thought people wanted to see from her. Star didn't know if she could do this, but she knew she had to learn to at least try.

Star didn't move from the spot on the balcony floor, she lost all of her fucks to give. She simply cryed to herself and cluched LJ in her hands as she tried to get used to the feeling of being alone and control her feeling.

Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:08 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
Star carried out 3 launched of one Good pals (Star) 10.1 (Roll.) :
4 , 1 , 7
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:10 pm

The door swings making a swift breeze across the room and slams hard against its threshold. Judging by the sound of it, the door was well shut but not damaged.

As her fist finds the Beast reflection of the mirror she looked at it, like it was winning the fight for Rebecca's soul. The creature in the fragmented reflection seemed to laught at her.

[Scene closed]
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down