World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering of the Union (Star)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gathering of the Union (Star) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering of the Union (Star)

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:04 pm

" So what is the input from everyone about our selected targets?"
Brian hurried to answer the question with a mild tone of voice.
"Chapo and Escobar are the top names of our list but they rarely visit the United States and they haven't been seen in NYC except for a couple of times.

The Chinese organization, the Triad, is making a play on their own with the Cathayans for protection. We know this thanks to The Frog one of the Prince's assasins that has contact with the kindreds of the east, so far a man called the Mandarin has rejected the Triads offer but there's no warranty that decision would hold."

Bruno took a moment to reprocess the information and added some intel on the subject.
"The Triad's taggin' up with the Russians and the Italians to plug some latino's asses but the bastards're using their own people for distribution in Queens and Harlem. Needless to say their cocaine is good.

For what I've heard from the bambinos at the Pincer these tacos smell fishy, Sabbat fishy. Total wackos, fanatics... they're just crazy but commited to deliver and they've heard that some guy named Marcus is behind their operation, he is the Boss."

Melody spoke third.
"I'm a frequent assistant to black tie events with the most refined circles of Manhattan's society and the new fashion are organic drugs. The LSD and other chemicals are in the past, they want MJ and snow to powder their noses and they're willing to pay thousands of dollars for a good gram of the finests.

The distribution is in certain clubs that buy their products from a stable provider, many of high class elite go to these fashionable clubs to buy and save it for later in their events. I have the name of three of these clubs and their owners for research... god I miss Myriam... she was always a step ahead about this."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:04 pm

The information given was indeed useful, but it was not what Star had asked for. Not only was her authority being defired but they have yet to comply with what she had been asking, and she started to wonder if it was on purpose.

<...OK ether everyone in the room is either daf  or being defiant on purpose ...>  
Star thought to herself
<... Im pretty sure the Kings are punishing me by giving me this position... .>
Star eyed everyone in the room thinking about all the extra infor given and tryed to think about strategy and connections.

But patience was a virtue after all. Star stayed silent, and expected more to be said, or at least some one to answer her original questions.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Gathering of the Union (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20Gathering of the Union (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Gathering of the Union (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/4Gathering of the Union (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Gathering of the Union (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Gathering of the Union (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:43 pm

Star realized after a moment the very unwelcoming feeling in the room. For Star the tension was high, and so was the disrespect. She was to be their new boss and regardless they would have to learn how to work together.

Star knew that if she continued on she was going to truly say something that she would regret, after all her anxiety was high and she was looking for a fight.

Star cracked her neck from side to side, trying not to be so high strung.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" thank you Ms. Evangeline, Mr. Albertino and Sir HellSong. This information is very useful In my assessment of the situation.
Thank you also Cesar and Stratus for your added insight.

Though I believe I have had enough for this eve, and I require time to process this.

I would like to call this meeting adjourned for this evening. You are all free to leave and do as you wish, I will send word when we are to converge next and hopefully come up with a strategy on how to proceed with the Unions future goals.

Thank you for your time, and and I look forward to working with you all in the future."

Star said as politely and respectfully as she could.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Gathering of the Union (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20Gathering of the Union (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Gathering of the Union (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/4Gathering of the Union (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Gathering of the Union (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Gathering of the Union (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:50 pm

The group exchanged some looks, stranged by the sudden change of pace. Evangeline was the first to react and say.
"Very well.. thank you Ms. Garrison, we're at your service when you decided to call for another meeting.

Until then my best regards for you."

Hell Song rised an eyebrow and stood up saying.
"It was great to see you again Star. Looking forward to meet in other context before the next meeting. Have a good night."

The rest didn't even bother to say farewell. Just stood up and left. Only David stayed in the room, silently.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum