Gathering of the Union (Star)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gathering of the Union (Star) Empty Gathering of the Union (Star)

Post  Malakiel on Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:25 am

The two vamptresses took a cab back to Manhattan's Trump Tower to attent to David's call. The taxi driver was complaining like a bitch on his radio about the chaos in Queens, he was rejecting any and all jobs in that Borough.

The traffic in Manhattan was also packed, they were moving slowly even at this late hours. At some point Allison flashed a $20 and got out of the car the second the traffic forced them to stop. She starts walking down to Trump Tower at some point detouring to the subway and through it to downtown.

At the subway exit they could already see Trump Tower at far and eventually got to it.

Admin

View user profile http://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gathering of the Union (Star) Empty Re: Gathering of the Union (Star)

Post  Star on Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:53 am

Star b!tched about the traffic and i followed Allison as they made there way to the Towers.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Jesuz fuck why is there so much god damn triafiic ...ugh "

Finally they made there way to the tower and star headed right in. Her hood was pulled up and she hurried with great haist through the lobby, hopping the traffic they faced didn't delay them too much.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:
▂▂▂▂▂ CURRENT OUTFIT ▂▂▂▂▂

Gathering of the Union (Star) Clothing-dresses-casual-baa-vd8046-black_black_1

Gathering of the Union (Star) Camven10
Gathering of the Union (Star) Coolte10

Star
Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Gathering of the Union (Star) Left_bar_bleue6/13Gathering of the Union (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/13)
Willpower:
Gathering of the Union (Star) Left_bar_bleue6/6Gathering of the Union (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health:
Gathering of the Union (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Gathering of the Union (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:14 pm

Hu and Garrison went into Trumps Tower's lobby, there security guards recognized the two vamptresses and all the systems confirmed their identities. Allison said.
"Okey son this is goodbye. Not interest whatsoever in your business but feel free to call if you're gonna get crazy, aight?" she winkles.

"That desk over there knows where your peeps are. So, sayonara"

Star went to the information desk after saying farewell to Hu. There she was informed by the receptionist that the people she was looking for were already in the premises at the 71th floor's meeting room. Explaining also that only elevator IX could take her there.

The elevator trip had its own musical background, letting Rebecca to think her punch lines as introduction to her team. The Union.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:30 pm

Allison said.
"Okey son this is goodbye. Not interest whatsoever in your business but feel free to call if you're gonna get crazy, aight?" she winkles.
"
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" 'ight you can count on dat sh!t. catch'cha later sis. Thankz again girl for everythin'. I'll be sure to hit'ya up laterz. "
star said with a warm smile as she said her goodbye to Allison.

Star made her was quickly after that to the information desk, and then to the proper elevator.
Only briefly stopping to pull down her hoodie and fix her hair with her hand to make herself look presentable.

While in the elevator she thought of her introduced and wondered if she would live up to the Union's expectations of their new boss. Hopping it wasn't going to be too hard of a transition for them from Mr. brick to herself. Star clearly thought she had more to offer than Adam ever could. so once the doors opened on the floor Star stepped out with confidence, ready to face her team.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Gathering of the Union (Star) Left_bar_bleue6/13Gathering of the Union (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/13)
Willpower:
Gathering of the Union (Star) Left_bar_bleue6/6Gathering of the Union (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health:
Gathering of the Union (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Gathering of the Union (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:51 pm

Two protocol buttlers were at the door of the meeting room and opened the door for Miss Garrison with a warm welcome. Inside was a long rectangular black wooden table and around them were all the kindreds she studied during her debrief, also Count Hayworth was keeping them occupied in the mean time.

The first to stand up was Brian, Star could read in his eyes how proud he was of her at this point. The second David that offered his chair to the Eiren but the rest took a long journey to get their asses off the chairs.

David said.
"Fellow kindreds of the Union, I give you the Eiren of Gangs. Good evening Miss Rebecca Garrison."

The table had ten eleven sits, one at the other side of the table and five in each side. Rebecca could choose to go left or right at this point.

Gathering of the Union (Star) Union_11

Last edited by Malakiel on Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:22 pm

Star entered the room with confidence, even knowing full well she was dressed more like a hood-rat and hardly dressed like what one would think a Ventrue would look like. She held her head high and walked into the room without holding and formally.

Star saw the look on her father's face full of pride and she returned his gaze with a warm smile.

David said.
"Fellow kindreds of the Union, I give you the Eiren of Gangs. Good evening Miss Rebecca Garrison."
Star seemed to wave off those who were standing or starting to stand as if there was no need to do so.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" please ... Please relax everyone...
I apologize for being late, oh my fucking god traffic was ridiculous. You would think in a city this large people could find a better way to get around. "

Star said with a laugh as she approach the table and cleared her through.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" The first and foremost it is a pleasure to meet you all. I've heard a great deal all about you and I look forward to working with you. Now I may not be able to fill the void that Mr. Brick left behind.. but I will do my damnedest to lead by example, to which I value and appreciate each of your cooperation.

Secondly please refer to me as “Star”. do not refer to me as Ms Garrison, or Lady Garrison or whatever! there is no need to be formal around me. I get enough of that crap from my own Clan … so unless you are a Ventrue or have some overwhelming compulsion to be as formal as inhumanly possible or your trying to kiss my ass … Just be yourselves Kk?! Good.

Now that that's over.. I'm sure you'all have already been beifed on me. And I'm sure there are a bunch'a question you got, and I will be happy to try to answer them. As well as I have some myself.
So let's all relax And get to know each other abit better, I'm interested in hearing from all of you, all your consernrs , your complaints weather they be about me, Mr.Brick or any of our previous operations.

I'm here to get things moving along in the right direction.

Star said with Zero Formality to her voice and words as she took the offered seat and looked around the room to read the expressions on the faces of the kindred had from her improper introduction

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:52 pm

David was silent and took a step back, walked around the table to finally sit at the other end looking at Star. She noticed that if everyone was looking at her, he would be invisible for everyone but her for the rest of the meeting. He was sitting in their blindspot.

Brian was most pleased about the disrruption of the protocol, followed by Bruno the Brujah who inmediately pushed his chair back and let his combat boots over the table. The rest was skeptical, except for Melody who was obviously disgusted by Star's behavior.

Caesar said without any emotion in his voice.
"The only complain I have is that I'm not in charge but for the mean time is ok, you can lead and example about the shit you think we all care about."

Richard giggle about Caesar's comment and replied.
"I do care about our business Caesar, thats the whole point of being here. Star, I prefer to be called Strauss, I'll also agree to dish all my titles to favour your horizontal idea for our organization.

I have enough structure in the Pyramid and in my experience the drug business is nothing like it, the hierarchies in the streets are not stable and definetely don't rely on titles."

Brian and Bruno were relaxed indeed, exchanging gazes in a non verbal conversation. Eventually the Brujah said to the Gangrel with a heavy italian accent.
"Well... well... well Hell Song, you rised your kiddo just fine. My respect, to you and her.

Bambina let's be serious, do you know this shit? cause' I ain't gonna follow any stupid crap. Bricky-boy had his style, not that I agree but... he had a plan... what's yours?"

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:59 pm

Star stuck to her confidence as she read the room. She knew to any socialite or Ventrue Star's presentation was social suiside. But if she was going to be leading this group she had to feel comfortable doing so, and formality had no place on the Streets.

The only complain I have is that I'm not in charge //
Star smirked and said with a laugh...
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Jesus honey, you don't want to be in charge, trust'meh 'cuz if something goes ass up and sideways I'm the bitch the Prince gona blame for the failure, and trust me luv, you don't want dat heat.. "

Star smiled at Richard
I prefer to be called Strauss, I'll also agree to dish all my titles // the drug business is nothing like it, the hierarchies in the streets are not stable and definetely don't rely on titles."
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Strauss... I like that name, its got a good ring to it... And I completely agree.
She said liking the ring of the Tremere's name.

She turns to everyone..
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" "Now please don't think I'm trying to be disrespectful, I'm sure you all earned your titles and are deserving to be called by them.
And I'll call ya'all anything ya want me too.
But Strauss got a point, the Streets ain't no place to worry about formalities of polite society.
Its hard, its real, its gritty... Ain't no one gona give a rat's fart what fork ya eat with... Ya Feel me ? "

Star said with some humor

Well... well... well Hell Song, you rised your kiddo just fine. My respect, to you and her.
Star smiled kinda proudly at this.

Bambina let's be serious, do you know this shit? cause' I ain't gonna follow any stupid crap. Bricky-boy had his style, not that I agree but... he had a plan... what's yours?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Yah Bruno I know my sh!t Dont'cha worry there, I been deal'n with the drug biz for a long time. Maybe not on quite thiz level, but I ain't green.

And I ain't Brick And I ant gona try to be.
Now ya'all might need to forgive me for say'n so but I have no idea how Adam got away without having a serious hit put out on him from the way I heard he does things. Now don't get me wrong, there is a time and place for brute force and ruling via police smack down.... But I plan to run this operation a bit more subtle. "

Star paused
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I believe we can make higher gains through better negotiations, subtle manipulation , and controlling our  business environment. And using brute force and police intervention only when it is  absolutely necessary...  We ain't a bunch'a push overs,  and we ain't a bunch'a snitches ether. We keep our business straight, and all of us on the same page.

We select our targets, and come of with a logical game plan on how best to move forward, no loose ends, keep our sh!t tight and mindful of each other. Using all of our strengths to the teams befifits and being mindful of our short comings.  No one is expected to be perfect ... But I will expects everyone to work together. If ya lack in a area, you can rely on another to help ya along and vias versa .  

Working as a unit, knowing our targests, working to close up loose ends and controlling the environment we do business in will be extraordinary valuable to our success."

Star said giving a wink to her father as she remembered the 3 rules he taught her during her hunting lesson and applied them to her own objectives

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  We are a team, ya'll might have your own agendas from yer Clan. But make no mistake, this is a TEAM effort. If one of us fail .. We all fail. Let's not fail.
Ya'all fail, you got to deal with me... You can call me every name in the book I don't care. But You all fail I got to deal with the higher ups, because of that I will be making damn sure we don't fail in our efforts.

What it comes down to is Drug'n in dis city, it's a business like any other. Everyone wants to make money and feel good do'n it. We figure out a way to be the best shining and most appitizing lure out there and we will catch the biggest fish...

But 1st I need to know more about these sharks in this fish bowl. I need to know what we all are working with.. Our objectives, what we been doin' so far. What out strong points are, what we failed at. What is in our inventory. Who are our allies, can they be trusted?  I want everyone's input. I also want your complaints and personal feelings.
Each of you have a very valuable set of particular skills to which I'm planing on using to the best of your abilities.  I am not planning on running this operation like Mr Brick did... Like it or not.
I want to take things in a more subtle approach... And I'm fully open to everyone's suggestions And input. "

Star took her leadership role very seriously, and she was serious about making the Union a successful team. Star knew that respect was part way given to her due to her position, but it also needed to be earned. And she hoped she could convay and gain such respect by being upfront and truthful about her intentions, and showing them her true self and not something she puts on for a show Or peacocking like most Ventrue tend to do.  She was a street hoodlum, perhaps not what they expected. but she never turned away from a challenge, and if she was going to get everyone to work together she needed to stress how important the TEAM was, and not just one or two all stars.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:26 am

"Jesus honey, you don't want to be in charge, trust'meh 'cuz if something goes ass up and sideways I'm the bitch the Prince gona blame for the failure, and trust me luv, you don't want dat heat.. "
Melody laid back on her chair with her arms crossed and listened Star attentive. Caesar startded murmuring too low to understand or hear anything he said but Melody and Richard seemed amused by his comments.

Bruno wrote:"Well... well... well Hell Song, you rised your kiddo just fine. My respect, to you and her.
Brian smiled greatly to his comment and said.
"She is a great woman now, let's just hear what she has to say."

Everyone then took a little more seriously then.

I want to take things in a more subtle approach... And I'm fully open to everyone's suggestions And input. "
Bruno replied.
"Well Swee-star the people I know are the ones that answers the questions to people that come looking for answers cause' they know... and those people I know still come to me because if they don't know I do. Capeesh?

I know NYC, not just the city, the whole fucking deal... I was born a here, lived here, died here and I'm still here goddammed. I walk around and the mothe-fucking wind comes to me to ask permission to blow.

Aside from the monsters in this room I know plenty more on the outside, things that could make a fuckin' werewolf poop on himself, yet I go to them looking for answers when there's something I don't know."

He made a pause to built up some drama and said.
"...So let me tell you what I know,

I have a problem with the fucking middle east niggers and the fucking wetback, tacco fucking mexicans and colombians that come here... owning the place... telling me! TO ME! What I can and cannot do!

These mothefucking assholes!!!"

He stands from the chair and starts yelling to the top of his Brujah lungs. Hitting the table with the tip of his pointing finger of the right hand.

"So we have the fucking yellow bastards playing with the brown-ones, we have the russian's killing as many tacco lovers as they can while the fucking italian cuddle with those fucking animals.

So let me tell you what I think about subtlety, I am going down the street to paint my name with their fucking blood and carve fucking 'Bruno' on their skulls. Capeesh?!"

He emphasized every words with a graphic display of what he was going to do, making faces and expression of hatred and contempt to a fanatic grudge level. It was definetely scary as hell.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:30 am

Star wasn't fazed by the Brujah's passion, she has staired down death and spit in a werewolf's face. And being around Little John constantly had gotten her used to being in the company of "the hot heads".
The thing that did surprise her was his comment about going to the werewolves for answers. She didn't know if he ment beating info out of the flee bags or he was actually friends with some..

So let me tell you what I think about subtlety, I am going down the street to paint my name with their fucking blood and carve fucking 'Bruno' on their skulls. Capeesh?!"
Star smirked
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"yeah?... Well fuck, I'm sure you gona go do dat regardless of what I say. But let me tell you dis, if it aint profitable or infavor of This TEAMS GOALS as a WHOLE, YOU AINT DO'N IT. OUR END GOAL IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS.  So you can play blood sports on your own time.
So check that passion and hatred of yours at the fuck'n door or make sure you're using it productively.

Star said  holding athority in her voice as she was staring eye to eye with Bruno, not flinching a bit from his outburst.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" What has killing this fuckers brought you other than chaos on the streets and blood on your hands?

What kind of profit or gains have you made? Has your efforts brought you any closer to controlling these dogs and driving them from your territory?  Or using them to further your own goals? Or is this just a way you keep stir'n de pot and reliving stress?

Look I don't give much of a fuck about these animals, but they just so happened to cross your path, which is a opportunity. I call that shit hunting rights! Just like any one who owns land, the animals that wander into your property are yours to do with as you please. THEY are tools, I would like to sujest using them as such instead of target practice.  

Recruite them, break them, put their balls in a hangman's noose so fucking tight they ain't got room to wiggle free. Crush them, manipulate them and make them dependent on your ass to give them a fucking reason to breath. I WANT TO MAKE THESE DOGS TO HEEL!

Star said holding a bit of a sadistic tone to her words.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" WE are the LORDS of this City, not these animals. Make them BEND to us!
We want control, not just eradication.
They are like a infestation of cockroaches, the more you waist your efforts to destroy them the more move In to fill the gap...

How do we solve this problem? By making sure that there are no more gaps that need to be filled and controlling the sh!t heels that is already here.

Now I ask you, what have been your fellow team mates sugestions on handling this matter?

Is everyone here in favor of blindly eradicating This Vermin? .. Or just perhaps there might be another way that would draw less attention and endanger The Herd and our business?"

Star said looking around the room, not "asking" so much for input but "demanding" it from the rest of the team members.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:10 pm

▂▂▂▂▂ ROLL▂▂▂▂▂

Charisma +Leadership (dif5)
Star carried out 3 launched of one Gathering of the Union (Star) 10.1 (Roll.) :
5 , 9 , 7

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:44 pm

The iconoclast Brujah thought about Star's words and for a second there was silence in the room, when suddenly a lonely clapping, slowly paced and almost sarcastic filled the room. It was Melody, putting her hands together for Star's speach. The she says.
"Finally some one left your motor mouth out of gas... bravo" with a dying cadence at the last syllables.

After a short pause she continued.
"To answer the Eiren's question about our progress... we have only killed middle men so far, both The Chapo and Escobar are in control of the supply when it comes to coccain and marihuana, while the chinese and the arabs control the supply of opium and heroine. We on the other hand control none of the supply that comes into the City, except of the MS-13 that's controlled by the Gangrel but even they depend on the Colombians and Mexicans, so...

DISTRIBUTION! Such a nice word... we have maimed many distribution lines, killed or imprison many middle men and many more come to replace them. The incautations are around the four million dollars or so... half is in the hands of the police syndicate and half in our control, about 5% of the total amount traded in NYC since the first gathering of the Union.

We have the russians against us, the italian against us, the chinese against us and even the police department is asking itself why give us half of the cake if they're doing all the job."

Bruno pretended to spit to the wall near by despising Melody's words but without arguments to oppose her.

Brian said.
"The Salvatrucha Army is reforming and they don't depend on the Colombians or the Mexicans, they feed on the trading routes that pass by central america and steal from them.

We have a symbiosys with them, we prey when we need to and spare what we must, taking only the fruit and leaving the tree alive to produce it once more."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:15 am

Star's attention was drawn to Melody and she gave her a half smirk as she spoke out about the Brujah.

Star listened carfuly to Melody as she spoke, and tryed to hold a "poker-face" to mask her displeasure at hearing how little the Union actually controlled in favor of waging a war and a smash and grab, and for all their efforts the only have 5% to show for it.
If Mr.Brick was in the room Star would be some choice words to say about his leadership of this group, followed by a good swift kick in the nuts for his incompetence. Though Star had conference in her abilities, she prayed that trying to get everyone to work together for the main goal was not going to be a job like "herding-cats".

Star was silent.... And stood up to pace around in thought. She hated inaction and didn't particularly like to sit still, especially when she was thinking.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" 5%... It is unacceptable. "
She finally said
"how long has the Union been at this?
She said more asking the wall than expecting a answer from anyone.

Finally she turned her attention back on the group.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" If we have the Russians, The Chinese, the fucking Italians mounting against us. How long do you think until they see us as a bigger threat to themselves than each other and developed relations!?

We need to do it 1st!
This is OUR streets, and this is OUR city. WE make the RULES! And NOT one of US are going to bow down to one of THEM.

NOW I want to make one thing crystal clear to everyone here... we are not fighting a war! So get that through your head! We are going to be engaging in a hostile takeover. "

Star said with heat in her voice as she emphasized the word as she looked at Bruno.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I WANT what is theirs!
Destroing them, damaging their supply line and incarcerating them has not worked. More fill their ranks and add fuel to the fire that is mounting against us!

Instead of driving them out, We will take all that is theirs! Bend them, break them, bind them to our will, remold them into tools for our purpose. If they are owned, destroy their owners, and put those dogs on OUR leashes.  "

Star said with a small hint of that old sabbat fury to her voice.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"They are already expecting force used against them, so we are going to have a lot of work ahead of us.  I want these fuckers as our PETS, but we have to do it in such a way that they will not be found out to be compromise and replaced.
We are going to need to come up with a strategy to be carried out  with a damn scalpel and not a sledgehammer.

And that's going to take all of us are working as a team and on the same page. These tasks are going to be needed to be tackled one at a time before their is a fire lit under our ass that we can't put out.
"

Star looked to her father, and held a certain air of authority about her.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" HellSong, what is the statuses of  The Salvatrucha Army And our relations?

As well could someone please tell me about the NYPD, who's their tard-wrangler? Who keeps the pigs in their pen And feeds them their cut? 'cuz if they are questioning us, someone ain't doing their fucking job.

Star's views were clearly that Kindred were in charge on kine And shouldn't take any sh!t from mortals, especially lowlife sucm.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:21 am

Everyone listened to Rebecca as she gave the exposition of her plan and started to assest the posibilities of such plan. In general, everyone seemed skeptical their bad experiences so far made hard to believe that this Union would actually control anything but time will tell.

" HellSong, what is the statuses of The Salvatrucha Army And our relations?
Brian spoke with a calmed voice.
"I want to make clear that the MS-13 is not the Union's affair." he seemed dead serious about it.

"However, we had the werewolves interference at some point in the past and required assistance to control the situation of terrorism that resulted in the capture of their leader and middle man, a guy named Chico.

He was released and went back to Costa Rica with a message for his leaders. The rest of his troope is under our control at the moment. The status of our relationship will be clear as soon as Chico is back with an answer."

Star knew Brian also he wasn't making extra effort to conceal that he was lying to the Union's face. However, she thought also that Brian was smart enough to know that Star would detect his lies and therefore it could be a hidden message. <Chico was already back on town with the answer>.

"Precisely the kind of bullshit that this group was pulling enabled the Prince accord with Primogen Astor about the MS13 control. It is the only supply channel we get to decide how would work." he said.

As well could someone please tell me about the NYPD, who's their tard-wrangler? Who keeps the pigs in their pen And feeds them their cut? 'cuz if they are questioning us, someone ain't doing their fucking job.
Melody answered right away.
"At least one part now answers to Mr Brick, isn't it? He's the new Eiren of Police affairs, right?" Star knew that information wasn't accurate the new Eiren is Phillip Lawless and Brick his peer.

Brian replied to that as well.
"The Gangrel Gate controls the police and all public order forces for that matter, a joint command between our Mistress, the Sheriff and the Scorge.

What we need to control is the FBI and DEA, not the Union or the Gangrel has control over them. The Snakes holds their leash at least in NYC and we have no control over the snakes, only the Prince ... does?"
his question mark at the end was very subtle and everyone flinched about it.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:33 am

I want to make clear that the MS-13 is not the Union's affair." he seemed dead serious about it.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" That's fine by me, we got enough sh!t going on.  but if they become a issue, I'm trusting the Gangrels will keep them in their place, or I will have to make it our affair.  And I don't want to do that. "
Star said not trying to challeng her father's authority over the matter, but she honestly didn't want to deal with MS-13 and step on the Gangrels toes unless the Union was in jeopardy and she trusted that the Gangrel will keep them out of the Unions way and on a leash.

ERASE TEXT --- INTERRUPTION:

Melody answered right away//
"At least one part now answers to Mr Brick, isn't it? He's the new Eiren of Police affairs, right?"
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"No.. Ms. jj
in actuality Mr. Phillip Lawless has been promoted to the position.

Star politely corrected trying to hide how very proud she was of the man for his promotion.

I believed Mr. Adam Brick now serves under the Gangrels command, as ordained by a alliance between Clan of Kings and The Clan of Beasts upon Sir HellSongs request.  "
Star said trying not to be smug about it, though it was a bit hard to hide that she favored Phillip over Adam... In more ways than once. And it showed, especially for a toreador, it was in Star's soften expression when she spoke Phillips name.

What we need to control is the FBI and DEA, //. The Snakes holds their leash at least in NYC //
we have no control over the snakes, only the Prince ... does?"
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Well fuck'n peachy... I guess his Grace isn't going to be the only ones having to deal with them If we ain't carful. If they control the feds and the DEA, our paths are going to cross and we need to play nice-nice in order to make our missions a success. So regardless... Get used to it. "

Star seemed to be the only one Of the group that didn't flinch When the topic got mentioned. Weather the union thought she had nervies of steel or it was insane not to didn't matter much to Star. Reality was she knew very little about the Snakes, and after dealing with werewolves, the sabbat and mutated humans..  Not much fazed her at the moment. Though Star did want to question the topic of werewolves.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Now I keep hearing the topic of the wolves come up. What's their deal? From what I gather they HATE us dead things ya?  I hear they are all in Staten Island.  But after the events of last night, I'm concerned about their movement and the danger they pose to use on the streets and the fact they are working with members of the Swor--- um Sabbat. .
Star said tripping on her words a little, she still had problems ditching sabbat vocabulary.

Star paused...
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I know that the werewolves may not be a priority to the Union, but knowing the threats and anticipating the dangers out on the streets is part of how we prepare for the unexpected. These flee-bags have already proven they don't stay put, and have no issues about trying to snuff anyone of our undead asses out.

Star flashed her father a smile, taking a page out of his book to always be prepared for anything.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Last thing I want for any of you is to run into one out on the streets alone. "
Star did care about the union members and was very concerned for their safety and success.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" What my goal is to focus on one of the major fronts we face and seize control of it,   We only need to decide on which one to go after 1st and draw our efforts there.

I believe, with proper planing, and action we can succeed.

Star said confidentiality.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:43 am

Brian stood up and with his fist crack the table's surface in one punch. Everyone understood the message, he was ready for violence.
"I will not tolerate any intrusions in Gangrel affairs, not in any case. If you have a problem with the MS13 the Gangrel will solve it, none of you will entangle with the Salvatrucha, at all! Do you understand Eiren?"

He was not bluffing his eyes met Star's gaze with a determination that surely meant that he would withdraw from the Union or worse blast the Alliance just for this disrespect against his Clan. Star assested the situation as a revolver with a lifted hammer waiting for the slightless push to detonate.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:15 am

Star's eyes landed on her father's, she didn't so much as flinch as his out burst. She looked at him puzzled for a moment.

Star spoke clearly and calmly
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Yes HellSong, I understand
<... But do you?.>
As I have already stated.. Im trusting in the Gangrels to handle their affairs and not let it be a problem.  I trust in the Clans ability to handle any issues with MS-13. In fact it is your duty to handily them for the Unions of our path do cross. I'm not understanding why  this a issue HellSong? Everyone does their job no one should get in each others way?  "
Star really didnt like to repeat herself or have to elaborate on how she phrase her words because her father's passion got the better of him and he didn't understand what she said.

<. Jesus clean those wolf ears of yours out old man... What the fuck is wrong with you...>

This out burst made Star question her father's sanity slightly, he was compliantly out of line and didn't seem to understand what she had said. This confused Star. She started to worry if that primal blood in him controls his logic and perhaps what ever trama he went through last night still lingered

Her eyes did not leave him and she looked genuinely concerned for her father

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:28 pm

In fact it is your duty to handily them for the Unions of our path do cross

Brian eyes were blazing at this point. He had no intention on backing down despite Star's manipulations, so he said with even more death in his words.
"Even if the MS13 cross the Union's path you'll do nothing. It is our domain and none shall interfere and any that shall will face the consequences.

Make sure to carve this in your memory Eiren, I'll not tolerate your questioning of our methods, neither we need your trust, our Prince's confidence in the Primogen Gangrel suffices."

Bruno made an 'o' with his mouth with a very obvious expression of surprise.
Spoiler:
Gathering of the Union (Star) Tdfw_b10

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:04 pm

Star's eyes narrowed at her father, to her he seemingly just snapped and fell off the deep end.
His reactions were completely out of character, he was usually very calm and to have a rage filled out burst to rival the damn brujah was out of place, especially since she had no intentions or desire for the Union to have anything to do with MS-13, they would have enough issues to deal with with out that noise. Star had no idea where this hostilities were coming from, and could only surmise that it might have something to to with the trauma he faced last night and the beasts blood in his vaines.

<.... Could a frenzy really change him so much? He is acting like a dog guarding a bone... What the fuck is wrong with you??.>

Star looked at him very concerned, clearly there was a very large difference between there two clans... But this addidute... One would think she slandered his clan, which she never did. This made her wonder what the gangrel were hiding and trying to keep everyone away from.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ........ "

Star knew that this outburst could not come at a worst time ether, it completly under mind her authority to control the room. She could not let this stand if she was going to Lead this team, but even more than that she was concerned for her father.
Something was very wrong here.

Star calmed any desire in her for confrontation or anger she felt, and took the initiative to calm this situation so they could more on to the real issues.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" as I have said, I understand and The Union with not interfere with MS-13 or The Gangrel's affairs on the matter. "

Star stated very calmly and with out any emotion to her voice.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Sir HellSong, would you kindly accompany me for a moment for a few words in privet? "
Star said with Ventrue polightness, her words were not a request.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:36 pm

" as I have said, I understand and The Union with not interfere with MS-13 or The Gangrel's affairs on the matter. "
Brian nods and sits back on his chair.

" Sir HellSong, would you kindly accompany me for a moment for a few words in privet? "
Melody said in response.
"Is the meeting over? Forgive me but if you're going to discuss something that concerns the Union, I'd like to partake of that conversation as well.

Otherwise please do so in your own free time."

Bruno looked at Melody and said.
"She's damn right."

Strauss said in a more conciliatory tone and calm way.
"Please Star, Hell Song. Can we please relax, the subject is settled and we have more urgent matters to attent to. Afterall, Lady Evangeline is right we all had enough of these interruptions, let's keep the meeting on the Agenda please."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:19 pm

Star shot Brian a look of daggers. Clearly to her his behavior was stereotypical of a mongrel guarding a bone. Clearly something had changed in their dynamic. Weather it was some trauma  that happened during the battle at the Chess Club, a result of his feral blood alterations of his clan curse , or it was the fact she was not a true Ventrue, or some other unseen factor, star couldn't say.
But it was crystal clear her father no longer looked at her in the same light he once did, and her opinion of him was rapidly changing too.

To Star her father was tredding into a loose cannon with such hostel outbursts. And how she handled him in the future would need to change drastically, he was a gangrel after all, and they were beasts even if Star didn't want to accept it.

<... This is going to be like fucking herding cats... .>
Star cracked her neck, and was tense as she tryed to gain back control of the room.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Very well.. "
Star turned her attention away from the gangrel and got back to business

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Now... As far as the topic of the FBI & DEA, If they control by the Setties , our paths are going to cross and we need to play nice-nice in order to make our missions a success...
In order to midigate their interference we will need to handle our business low-key, just like criminals and not get caught. We can not solely rely on the police force to strong arm or clean up our mess. The less the FBI and DEA know, the better.

Do we have anyone on our side with in their ranks?... If not.. We need to "acquire" some at some point. You would be surprised how useful spies can be in this line of work.   "

Star knew how useful having a mole in the gangrel's gate incident was for the sabbat, if anything she leard that spys have great value.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Now I keep hearing the topic of the wolves come up. What's their deal? From what I gather they HATE us dead things ya?  I hear they are all in Staten Island.  But after the events of last night, I'm concerned about their movement and the danger they pose to use on the streets and the fact they are working with members of the Swor--- um Sabbat. .
Star said tripping on her words a little, she still had problems ditching sabbat vocabulary, especially since she was still a bit heated. Old habits were easy to slip into.

Star paused...
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I know that the werewolves may not be a priority to the Union, but knowing the threats and anticipating the dangers out on the streets is part of how we prepare for the unexpected. These flee-bags have already proven they don't stay put, and have no issues about trying to snuff anyone of our undead asses out.

Star thought of her father as she was taking a page out of his book to always be prepared for anything. She might have been pissed at him but she still admired him.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Last thing I want for any of you is to run into one out on the streets alone. "
Star did care about the union members and was very concerned for their safety and success.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" What my goal is to focus on one of the major fronts we face and seize control of it,   We only need to decide on which one to go after 1st and draw our efforts there.

I believe, with proper planing, afficiant action, and so fucking luck we can succeed.

Star said  more confidentialily not letting any of her personal feeling get in the way of doing her job

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:53 pm

Caesar has been very quiet during the whole meeting and now he decides to speak up.
"If I may... I may, right?" with a little of sarcasm.

"I know everything is connected and for what I am concern I connect dots, many dots to get a better picture... Not really a fan of pointillisim

Here are the points!"
he says loudly

"What I'm interested in are the shapes, the lines that connects everything. Now here are some lines, I'll leave the points to you, I don't really have a point to make...

The werewolves arrival has everything to do with the Sabbat uprising and this group is not about gangs, well it is about gangs but its about taking gangs away from the Sabbat. So... we need a way to fight, not the gangs but the Sabbat control over them and that means the werewolves as well."

He thinks to himself for a while and when everyone thought that he was finished he continued.
"The Snakes and the serpents are very close to each other, creatures that creep from the same nest. If one has control so has the other, no matter how you combine the letters, its all the same."

Brian nods trying to hide that he understood and Evangeline replied.
"So... what's the point?" serious at first making Caesar tilt his head and then she smiled making obvious that she meant her question as a joke, reliefing the tense environment and letting a fresh of laughter to fill the strange air, even from Bruno and Brian.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:44 pm

Star raised a eyebrow at Ceaser's additation to the conversion. She tryed to follow what the lunatic was saying, and not let her prejudice of the Malkavians dismiss his words as mear ramblings. Star knew better than to do that, she had heard the lunatics could give great insight into things.... Well that is if you can figure out how to translate what they had to say if you didn't go crazy doing so.

The joke wasn't completly lost on Star, she shook her head and gave a soft chuckle. Though she was not in a mood for humor and was hardly relaxed. Once riled up Star had always had a very hard time of relieving stress or relaxing. Internally she was looking for a fight, but she had enough control over herself to stay professional and focused on the task at hand.  She laughed and let the room carry on with their laughter as she thought about the deeper meaning of the Malk's words.

Star already knew that the Sword some how got the werewolves to work with them, but how she wasn't sure. But from the information she gleened from Ceaser, it was clear that the werewolves had separate factions or sects much like their own society.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Taking gangs away from the Sabbat... Interesting.  So there are other factions within the werewolf groups. Very interesting... Too bad the damn wolves are too hostel towards us or they would make incredible allies.

But I agree ... we need a way to fight the control the Sabbat has over the gangs.
And I have some ideas on how to do this...... Give or take.

She said humorous adding to her earlier statements about a hostile takeover.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"But we need to do some serious strategic brainstorming on where our efforts should be focused 1st. "

Star wasn't quite sure what Caesar meant by snakes and serpents, Star thought they were both the same, and according to Caesar they actually were.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" OK I'm not going to stand here pretending I understood everything the Malk' just said.  But someone needs to give me a brief rundown of the Settites.... 'cuz I still don't understand just everything these snakes are about. "
Star said honestly, not afraid to admit when she didn't know something.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:09 pm

" OK I'm not going to stand here pretending I understood everything the Malk' just said..."
Caesar said seriously.
"The Malk has a name Ventrue. I expect you to use it everytime you're refering to me." the tone of his voice was implicit the 'or else' in case she choose to reply trying to turn things over.

The laught was over in a second. Melody rolls her eyes on Rebecca's comment tired of the lack of finess and Strauss interrupted Star's apology to prevent another hooking conversation totally out of topic.
"Caesar, forgive me but I'm not familiar with the Followers of Seth, is there a difference between Snakes and Serpents, because it seems the same to me."

Caesar grilled at Star for a second longer and then chooses to answer Richard instead going out of subject AGAIN.
"Yes there is Richard, there's a Sabbat bloodline called Serpents of Light asociated with the Autarch fiends that are usually called Snakes."

Bruno and Brian were still exchanging looks with each other. While David was at the other side of the table petrified, his expression was just stoic. Melody was silent, thinking on the Malkavian's insight wandering how he knew so much about the Sabbat Followers of Seth.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:08 pm

Star's irritation with this group seemed to be growing by the second. She truly did not care for Malkavians, but she was trying to keep her biased in check..

Star took Ceasar's comment at face value, and a mental note to correct her speech. It seemed this group of "individuals" were more up tight about propper wording then her fucking clan. She wondered how they ever dealt with street life.

<This  whole group seems super overly sensitive... I sware to fucking god I feel like I'm in highschool. >

Star tryed to keep the conversion on track, she wasn't aware that the Sabbat had Setties in their rank. Though she wasn't surprised, just about their clever name.

Star knew better to question  a malkavian's insight, but the question of how did he know so much as still lingering in the air.

Star's tension was still high, behind her smile she looked like if someone was to touch her she would break them in half.

Star stayed silent for a moment in thought, allowing the room to talk among themselves. then aftee a few long monents she final spoke.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" So what is the input from everyone about our selected targets?"
Star finally asked directly, 'cuz the 1st two times she asked no one gave her a answer, nor then input she had requested by subtlety, and it seemed lost on them as all they wanted to so was argue over semantics and become offended by meaningless words. She realized she would have to be direct and to the point with these people who seem to easily be distracted.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum