World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparring with daddy

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sparring with daddy - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparring with daddy

Post  Star Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:27 am

Rolling Soak:.STAM + FORT
Star carried out 5 launched of one Sparring with daddy - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
7 , 1 , 9 , 9 , 3

INISH MOD 5
Star carried out 1 launched of one Sparring with daddy - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Sparring with daddy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20Sparring with daddy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Sparring with daddy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/4Sparring with daddy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Sparring with daddy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Sparring with daddy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:44 am

Immediately upon impact with the ground she curls into a ball with a loud "yelp" . she hunches forward and starts to whimper.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" daddy... Owe... It hurts..  Please... Stop... I have had enough... Help me.. It hurts so bad.. I can't move... I'm tired of always being hurt... Everyone always tries to hurt me... The sabbat, the cammirilla... Now you...
Please daddy... Help me "

She said with sobs, her voice was like a child's and she tries to pull up on that memory of her when she was little and needed his help when she got hurt. She forces blood tears start to form in her eyes, she looks at her father desperately trying to reach out to him with her gaze. She stays hunched over grabbing her side.

In reality she is waiting for him to drop his guard and come close to her so she can spring up and attack
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Sparring with daddy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20Sparring with daddy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Sparring with daddy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/4Sparring with daddy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Sparring with daddy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Sparring with daddy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:50 am

roll Manipulation + Substerfuge +1WP
Star carried out 4 launched of one Sparring with daddy - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
5 , 4 , 6 , 4
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:52 am

OOC: Perception (4) + Empathy (2)
Difficulty: 6
Malakiel carried out 6 launched of one Sparring with daddy - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
4 , 6 , 2 , 5 , 1 , 6
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:57 am

Willpower Check (dif6)
6 , 3 , 1 , 9 , 4

Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:04 am

Star realized that she probably didn't feel her father in her failed attempt to gain sympathy to surprise him. Disappointed in herself, she springs for an attack changing up her plan of playing defensively, to offensively.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"F*ck "

Dex + Ath
9 , 6 , 4 , 10

Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:06 am

Dexterity + Brawl -3
Star carried out 3 launched of one Sparring with daddy - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
7 , 7 , 2
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:17 am

" daddy... Owe... It hurts.. Please... Stop... I have had enough... Help me.. It hurts so bad.. I can't move... I'm tired of always being hurt... Everyone always tries to hurt me... The sabbat, the cammirilla... Now you...
Please daddy... Help me "
*LAUGHTER* "I knew all Sabbat taught you was to whine and roll on your belly!"

OOC: Roll Manipulation (2) + Empathy (2)
Malakiel carried out 4 launched of one Sparring with daddy - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
4 , 4 , 2 , 9

Rebecca clutch her fists and growls in frustration, jumping on her feet with one move while throwing a punch even if this fucking Gangrel rips her arm off with that damn claw of his. Right to the throat she thought.

But Brian was too clever, he waited for his timing and as Rebecca's fist pass through while he moved forward, even closer taking advantage of her move he pass the liana over her arm and grabbed her by her neck. Then he climbed the tree behind her pulling the liana and hanging Star like a dummy bag, reaching the closest branch to tied her later on.

OOC: two actions (1) choke (2) Climb
Dexterity (3) + Brawl (3) + StreetFight (2) + Dicepool (- 2 ) = 6 + 1 WP
Difficulty: 7
Malakiel carried out 6 launched of one Sparring with daddy - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
4 , 2 , 2 , 6 , 7 , 2

Dexterity (3) + Athletics (4) + Dicepool -3 = 4 *Specialized*
Difficulty: 5
Malakiel carried out 4 launched of one Sparring with daddy - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
4 , 1 , 3 , 1
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:22 am

SC roll
Star carried out 2 launched of one Sparring with daddy - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
7 , 6
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:25 am

OOC:
Initiative: 1d10 + 7 + now uses with wits specialization + 2 going first: you did piss him off!
Malakiel carried out 1 launched of one Sparring with daddy - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
+9
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:29 am

*LAUGHTER* "I knew all Sabbat taught you was to whine and roll on your belly!"
This was seriously teetering on pissing her off.
And she felt the beast inside her start to claw its way to the surface.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Fu*k you! "

Inish-mod 5
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:40 am

Brian settled his soul trying to keep his mind cold in this situation the feeling of being knocked down and almost getting angry about his beloved liana did put him to the test but was having a good time after all. Stretching his muscles and enjoyning a predator's game was exciting but yet nothing that moved him from his center.

He stands out and runs fast at his daughter passing by her and grabbing whats left of the liana to drag her around the jungle, while he runs. Split dice pool.
Dexterity (3) + Athletics (4) + Dicepool (-2) = 5
Dificulty: 6
Malakiel carried out 5 launched of one Sparring with daddy - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
10 , 3 , 2 , 3 , 4

Dexterity (3) + Brawl (3) + Dicepool (-3) + StreetFighter (+2)
Dificulty: 6
Malakiel carried out 5 launched of one Sparring with daddy - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
6 , 3 , 3 , 6 , 9
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:46 am

dex + ath dif 8
2 , 5 , 3 , 1
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:48 am

Sc
Star carried out 2 launched of one Sparring with daddy - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
9 , 3
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:52 am

Rebecca looks as her father runs at her after jumping back to his feet and stands preparing for his fist to the face as his arm stretches but passes by her ear, grabbing the liana around her neck and pulling hard as he runs throught the jungle. As she tries to get her feet stable or grab at something to stop the charge, she loses her contact with the ground and starts to bounce against every rock, tree and branch she found in the jungle.

OOC:
Initiative: +9
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:52 am

The member 'Malakiel' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Roll' :
Sparring with daddy - Page 2 10.1
Result : 2
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:55 am

Soak :. Stam + fortitude
7 , 9 , 1 , 3 , 6

Inish-mod 5
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:04 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" God Damn it, seriously WHAT THE FU*K DADDY! ... what you missed too many birthdays or something and now you trying to string me up like a goddamn pinata!! "
She spat in annoyance as she grabbed her boot knife to cut herself free. She was not liking being toyed with like this.

Strength + Melee dif 4, three successes needed
(Potance 1 success)
2 , 9 , 6 , 3

Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:11 am

*LAUGHTER*LAUGHTER*LAUGHTER*LAUGHTER*LAUGHTER*

His laught really had melody, a melody from hell...

Brian ran wildly into the jungle while his daughter was being dragged smashing into trees and stone over and over. She found a quick draw from her boot and open the bent knife to cut the liana, releasing her from it's choke. Rebecca starting rolling over herself and finding to put her feet back on the ground while the Gangrel ran into the jungle, now in absolute silence and beyond her line of sight.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:13 am

Star grunted as she finally came to a stop as she cut herself free. She set up and  saw her father running off into the jungle like a madman, laughing insanely as he went.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  Are you f*ck'n serious?"
Star groaned as she stood up and started to dust herself off. She noticed she could no longer see her father or hear him.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  I  know you're out there dad!
I'm not going to play hide and go seek with you... "

She inspected the damage that was done to her. Being humiliatingly dragged through the jungle just graded on her pride.
Her new clothing was a mess, she was covered in dirt, she was banged up, and had leaves all over her hair among other things. She wasn't really hurt, and she almost wish she was so she could b!tch about it.
Her pride was wonded more then her body.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" son of a b!tch! I just got this outfit! Ugh.... all right... All right... Fu*k this!
olly-olly-oxen-free....  you win... Fu*kn lunatic...
Your name should be mad-dog not hell song or what ever..... Damn f*ckn crazy mutt. "

She said with a bit of a laugh, and still annoyed she was filthy.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" god damn it! I'm a fu*kn mess again. There better be a bath in my future, and a goddamn washing machine!  .....
Ohhh wait... Nuuuuuuuu...
We are at the fu*kn zoo.... ...
God damn it... If I have to break into somebody's house just so I can have a shower ...I'm going to be slightly annoyed...  "

She  took off her jacket and started to dust It Off, shaking leaves from it and pulling twigs and Moss from the pockets.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" this is just fu*king peachy! "

OoC:

She sighed and leaned up against the tree
. She took off her boot, dumping the dirt, rocks and pebbles out of it.
Then placed it back and replace your boot knife, doing the same to the other boot.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" seriously trying to string me up like a goddamn pinata , not cool dad... who the Hell do you think you are Tarzan?....
My fu*kn father thinks he is Tarzan. Next you're going to be swinging from the goddamn trees... Fu*kn Gangrels...  

HAY  I JUST WANT IT TO GO ON RECORD DAD THAT YOU CHEATED! AND I WAS THE HONORABLE ONE!... Ha ha ha a ex-Sabbat scumbag like myself was honorable ha ha ha ... Remember that dad! Ha ha ha ha "

She said laughing as she started to walk back to the truck, still  trying to pull the leaves out of her hair.
She wasn't even mad, a little disappointed in herself, and definitely embarrassed. But not mad. She even enjoy the sparring match with her father, though she may not want to admit it to hIm. She may even admit to herself that this was fun, and not what she expected. Since her recruitment she hadn't had a lot of time for fun. well At least not fun she actually enjoyed and no one ended up dead.

Overall she really enjoyed spending time with her father, even if she thought that he was a bit of a lunatic . She swore next time she was going to do better.  

[End scene?]
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:04 am

Sparring with daddy - Page 2 Original

Brian came out of the jungle covered in mud, leaves, branches with his face painted with... his whole body! In natural body painting that looked almost exactly as the surroudings. For Rebecca it was like watching the jungle walk, at first she was surprised, fearing some kind of monster coming for her but a second later he spoke
"Hey! I wasn't finished!"

[End scene]
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2