Sparring with daddy

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sparring with daddy

Post  Malakiel on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:08 pm

Back in the zoo Brian thought to spend the rest of the night in a one on one with his daughter. He was very happy, considering the alternative. <if she was a mortal> Surely freed of the Curse she could have children on her own and live a happy life as a normal human does but given the circumstances the bright side he got was to share with her a very important part of his life.

They got down the pickup into one of the internal green areas of the zoo, very much like a forest where jaguars were during the visit open hours of the zoo and now were sleep. A railroad could be seen in the perimeter of the jungle and few walking corridors where visitor could get a closer look of these animals.

Star reminded the two giant jaguars at the Primogen chamber.

When they got to this inner garden Rebecca wasn't still properly informed of the objetive of this game but Brian explained before starting.
"Becca, tell you what. Would you like to sparr with your old man? I won't be harsh on you, don't worry." his tone was defying.

View user profile http://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sparring with daddy

Post  Star on Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:06 pm

Becca,//Would you like to sparr with your old man? I won't be harsh on you, don't worry."

Star's eyes seem to light up at hearing this.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Sparing? Hell yes!  I need to and practice and toughen up. Don't worry about me, I learned how to take a hit. Just try not to break any bones... Or .. Um.. Use those damn claws you guys have. I don't feel like being layed out trying to recover for the next few nights. .. Oh and please try not to use the blood to give yourself a unneeded edge.
Can we try to keep it civil... And fair... Well some what fair.
.. I mean unless you really think you need that edge. Go for it. I spared with Brujah who are super fast and hit like a damn truck.
So I'm pretty sure I could take anything you can dish out Daddy."

Star had already started to get changed in the truck, modesty be damned, she was already dead.. And she  didn't care about her father seeing her a bit naked , he wiped her ass and gave her a bath when she was a baby  for Christ's sake .

After changing she shoved her old clothes in a bag underneath the seat. Then took in her environment  and  remembered all the large cats at the Primogen's lower chamber. She looked at her father and had to ask...
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Those Big Cats ... The ones in the Primogen's Chambers... They were Gangrels... Yeh?
I ain't never seen cats that big.... So I'm assuming they were Cainites.....

Why cats?.... I thought all Gangrels were like dogs or wolves.... I mean... How do you keep that sh!t hidden?.... A wolf or a dog running loose on the streets of New York is one thing.... it can easily be misconstrued as a stray...  But if somebody sees a damn Panther or Tiger on the streets ... someone's going to call the cops, you be damn sure that.."

She said with a bit of a laugh.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" so um... how do you keep that "Silence of the Blood" thing?"
OoC:
I forgot what the Sabbat call it, its not the Masquerade... They have a word for it. I think its "the Silence of the blood"... But I'm not 100% sure off hand.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" can you turn into a Cat too?...
I'm sorry I don't mean to be bombarding you with questions it's just I'm really curious...
I never would have... umm.. expected to see you as a Gangrel.
And to be honest I would have never expected to see you as a Cainite.
Strange how life works out ..no?  

So ... I have seen The Gangrels of the Sabbat... creepy, savage , farel, ... Not at all human.
How come you guys don't look like that?... Or will you? I mean no offence to the Primogen  but he kinda looks on his way... Yeah know?"

The star had a hard time conveying the words that she wanted to say. She was really naive to the whole subject of what the clan was about and their curse.
Her curiosity was there, and also the fear of her father becoming some sort of monstrous Savage Beast like the ones that she was used to seeing in the Sabbat

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:
▂▂▂▂▂ CURRENT OUTFIT ▂▂▂▂▂

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:36 pm

Brian took off his shirt and shoes preparing for the battle. Meanwhile, he began answering some of Becca's questions.
"The Primogen is quite a monster, he actually enjoy that title when is meant about fear and not wanting to double cross him, ever. He's beyond my comprenhension in many ways but specially when it comes to his strange way to control protean and animalism.

As far as I know no one truly knows his secret but he likes to experiment with his blood. Some of those cats are gangrels, yes. Traitors and antitribe, he destroyed their minds to the point of becoming animals and cursed their bodies to resemble his animal of choosing. Others are ghouls, some normal mortals that he cursed to be eternally in that shape.

Each gangrel however has an animal totem. I've never seen a canary gangrel, so I guess we are all some kind of predator and we start to change with each frenzy. Each time the beast takes over, our body becomes more animalistic and usually our mind too."

As Brian started to crack his neck and clunch his fist, approaching to his daughter almost ready for battle, he said.
"You know Brujah? Well imagine a brujah becoming an animal with each frenzy. Like I said Star, I don't do fire.

Shall we?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:36 pm

The Primogen is quite a monster,
// he likes to experiment with his blood. //Traitors and antitribe, he destroyed their minds to the point of becoming animals and cursed their bodies to resemble his animal of choosing. Others are ghouls, some normal mortals that he cursed to be eternally in that shape.
Star seems quite shocked to hear this..
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Sweet Zombie Jesus Dad! ... And you run with these people?? This guy sounds like he has been taking lessons from a Tzimices..  
Breaking their minds, crafting people into what they find useful or amusing at the time...
I'm sorry to draw parallels... but holy sh!t!
Final death is better then being a mindless slave!
That sh*t ain't honorable... I'm sorry...

Yeah yeah... I know... Who the fu*k am to say what is honorable... I'm a freaking traitor. ....
Guess I should be lucky that I am just one of the "unwanted" in vamp society and not a gangrel...
No offence dad....
I would see the next sunrise rather then have that fate pushed on me... God... Those poor Canites..
Truly Final Death would be more merciful  "

She said softly, feeling a tad bit of sympathy for the creatures (probably Sabbat) that have been punished under the Primagen's will. She prayed to God that nothing like that ever happened to her or her dad. The meet though of it made her blood run cold and sent a shiver up her spine.
It took her a good moment to get her head back in the game.

we start to change with each frenzy. Each time the beast takes over, our body becomes more animalistic and usually our mind too."
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" so... Wait... You are going to grow a tail or ears or something Every time you lose your inner struggle?? Holy-hell... That's bad.
Wow... That sucks... I mean that's got to get hard eventually to hide from you know normal people. That's really big with you Cam-guys right?
Hiding what you are from the blood-bags? "

She said with a little stretch as she starts to get ready to spar.

You know Brujah? Well imagine a brujah becoming an animal with each frenzy. Like I said Star, I don't do fire.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Hee-Hee yeah I know brujah... I know brujah enough not to piss them off... Or you get your @ss knocked into a wall or worse. "
She said a bit humorously
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" well dad.. I guess you need to truly keep yourself in check then.... Damn.. Though even if you get all fuzzy in the future I will still love you no matter what you look like on the outside... Heehee"

Star took a defensive stance, bracing herself incase of a sweep, and she made two Fists with her hands, holding them center mass protecting her midsection and chest.
Her form was militant and she stood ready to take an impact from an oncoming assault.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  Come on Daddy, ... I want you to hit me as hard as you can. "

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:40 pm

Inish roll (inish mod = 5)
Star carried out 1 launched of one (Roll.) :

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:45 pm

Malakiel carried out 1 launched of one (Roll.) :

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:12 pm

Star flashes a tooth grin at her father  as she sees him making a defensive stance and seeming like he is waiting for her to attack. This goes against her plan of action, she wants to test him, and have some fun in the process. She thinks that her father thinks of her as some delicate Little Flower because he's a big bad Gangrel now and she is just some no-clan sab-loosre.
 She liked being underestimated In combat and Though she was hoping to use this to her advantage.

She decided to roll the dice and see if she could taunt him into attacking her to set her plan in action.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  Com'on Ol'man.. Thought you mutts were supposed to be some kind of bad ass fighters or do you mutts just spend all your nights chasing cars and your own tails!
"

She said with a deviant grin staring at her father, attempting to take on the tone of a true Sabbat Vampire. She stared at her father, trying to meet his eyes
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂

Or  Prehaps that Primogen Master of yours  neutered you?
Made you into his little lap doggy, all bark no bite! "
"ATTACK" me!

She taunted and said "Attack" with as much intent she could draw upon, and it came out  as almost a Order or Comnand.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:15 pm

Star did made her father confused for a second. The order was somehow compelling as she saw him doubt of a minute and shake his head trying to get a grip on his plans.

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:21 pm

Brian smiled and said to his daughter.
"You fight like a Camarilla!" his tone was meant as an insult.

Taking some advantage on the situation Brian moved forward tackling Becca away

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:03 pm

Roll Dexterity + Brawl -1 die (dif 7) -3 =…-4dice
Star carried out 2 launched of one (Roll.) :
3 , 3

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:13 pm

Brian's attack was very quick and slippery. Rebecca tried to reach for his neck to evade him, to do something but he was fast and went running directly to her bread box, punching her with his shoulder and lifting her to back stamped into a near by tree with a slam.

Next Brian jump to reach for a liana and then started to grow very long red nails, almost as the size of his fingers in one of his hands.
Dexterity (3) + Athletics (3) -3
Difficulty: 4
Malakiel carried out 3 launched of one (Roll.) :
9 , 1 , 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:28 pm

Star made a "oof" sound as she gets slammed.
She wasn't expecting him to be so forceful and fast.
Luckily she knows how to take a hit.
Soak:. Stam+Fort
Star carried out 5 launched of one (Roll.) :
2 , 10 , 6 , 1 , 6

Star tries to study herself and recover from the blow. And she notices her father's claws.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ohhh hell no... You are cheating! No claws.... Bad doggo! No treats for you ha ha ha
Now who ain't fighting like a Cammy ha ha"

She said taunting her father, she knew what those claws mean if she gets hit with them. It wasn't something she really wanted to fight. But if her father needed to up the ante she would have ablige.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I see.. I see... Can't fight me like a real man.... Got to prove you ain't just a lap doggo under your masters heel... OK
Come on puppy dog... Let's rock! "

She said with a devious tone trying to taunt her father into fighting with out a clear head.
Make your opponent angry and they can slip up. She just had to make sure that she didn't get hit by those claws.

Inish mod 5
Star carried out 1 launched of one (Roll.) :

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:11 pm

Brian had the liana in one hand claws in the other, he smiled to his daughter and said.

" I see.. I see... Can't fight me like a real man.... Got to prove you ain't just a lap doggo under your masters heel... OK
Come on puppy dog... Let's rock! "
"What's up sweety? You can't deal with some old man playing with your mind?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:11 pm

The member 'Malakiel' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Roll' :

Result : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:37 pm

What's up sweety? You can't deal with some old man playing with your mind?"
Star gave him a toothy smile. She wanted to get under her father's skin, but knew he was more composed then the Sabbat she was used to sparing with. She would have to try harder.

Star grinned and met her father's eyes, wondering how far she could push him. She made eye contact and stared him down
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" awe that's cute, the little mutt thinks that you can insult me by calling me a Cammy, is that the best you got? Those stupid blood-bags got more of a fight in them then you do!
Gangrals of the Camirilla ain't nothing but beat'n lap-dogs to your B!tch made elderz...  I think that want-to be jungle Prim of yours got you whooped boi!
Made you into a cute little show doggo! I bet your animal form is a f*ck'n Chihuahua!   Ha ha fu*km yip-dog!
Now ATTACK me! "

She yelled again with great conviction in her voice, it heavy authority and was demanding to the point of a command.

Star braced herself to dodge the attack she was hoping to provoke in him.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:45 pm

Brian snarled at Rebecca and started an attack without further ado.

The Gangrel doesn't fight the Command, however this compell only motivates him even more to show his daughter what Camarilla Gangrels are made of. He moves the liana around Star's neck while preparing a second action.

Brian's eyes blazed.

OOC: Dexterity (3) + Brawl (3) + StreetFighting (2) - 2 (split dice pool)
Difficulty: 8 -1 secondary skill = 7

Last edited by Malakiel on Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:45 pm

'Roll' :

Result : 9, 7, 1, 3, 7, 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:54 pm

Star seems a tad surprise she finally got her father pissed enough to attack. She tries to Dodge has incoming attack.
Dodge + Dex
Star carried out 5 launched of one (Roll.) :
9 , 6 , 10 , 1 , 10

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:04 am

Star felt the leaf of the liana playing with her face as she dodged Brian's attempt to hang her from the tree behind her. Then he did another dirty move kicking her right ancle to knock her two feet together and make her fall to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:04 am

'Roll' :

Result : 5, 2, 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:06 am

OOC: Strength (3) + Kick (1)
Difficulty: 6
Contested roll against your Dexterity + Athletics

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:06 am

'Roll' :

Result : 6, 2, 7, 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:15 am

Star dodged but got that "oh sh!t" look on her face when he hit her again. She knew that she couldn't play the "defensive" for too long and would have to start fighting offensively.

dexterity + athletics (dif 6)
Star carried out 4 launched of one (Roll.) :
6 , 2 , 3 , 2

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:24 am

Star feet are swept out of the ground and her body starts to rotate in the air, while her face slams the tree roots under her with nasty cracks and tumbles as her body briefly bounces on the floor. The fall is nasty!

OOC: Star Strength (3) + Move bonus (1) + Unbalance bonus (1)
Dificulty: 6

Initiative roll: 1d10 + 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:24 am

#1 'Roll' :

#1 Result : 7, 8, 10, 3, 8

--------------------------------

#2 'Roll' :

#2 Result : 2