World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychology Session with my Sire (closed)

2 posters

Go down

Psychology Session with my Sire (closed) Empty Psychology Session with my Sire (closed)

Post  Malakiel Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:12 pm

Roger closed his door and looked at Madison, already inside and waiting to talk to him. He didn't turned on his car or even prepare to do it, he just sat there was aware of her mind state, not just because centuries of training as a pyscologist but also as an Elder vampire who had dealt with madness in his own blood since his embrace.

He avoided every single attempt of Madison to start a serious conversation as witty as he could, also as obvious as possible until she was angry enough to start a real conversation.

He tried to help Madison to focus again.

"Madison gravestone wasn't enough to shy you away from her behavior? Eyebrows rising, skepticism and disrespect. Are you aware that others were making their first impression about you? They all seemed to be comited to the scene but actually just watching your every expressions."

He continued.
"It was funny wasn't it? To he an equal being humiliated like the Jester was by those portraiting normal people just like you but yet you think it would be unfair to judge you equally and throw you in a Asylum?"

His gaze was severe and he went even deeper.
"You were lucky that our Primogen didn't just give you the same thing he was receiving from the crowd, after all you're just as crazy, if not more.

All these was prepared for others to watch your reactions to messure your empathy and finally you sided with the crowd or worst to no one. Do you think that lunatics like the Jester deserve what they receive from society? If so why shouldn't we just lock you up and throw the key?

You certainly are resistant to enlightment my childe. Others in your position would have left the broken mirror and look for another but you're attached to your past fiercely."

Last edited by Malakiel on Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Psychology Session with my Sire (closed) Empty Re: Psychology Session with my Sire (closed)

Post  Mad-Wolf Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:40 pm

MadWolf sat there and listened trying desperately not interrupt Rodger as she spoke, though she could not deny the fact that his words were stinging and starting to build anger within her.

Listen... My love..
She said in a tone holding back any venom, she was indeed angry but didn't want to get into a full-blown argument with him and then regret saying some words in anger. She did love him after all.

1st off. I AM NOT CRAZY. Everything I had ever thought was real... As far as the girl on the Grave Stone... If you say I was her I surely don't recalled.
I don't recal THIS Madison person come to think of it.. Actually I don't recall much about my life past this night.
But that does not make me crazy.

Eyebrows raised? skeptical ??and disrespectful???

She said with some shock.
Now I don't know about the ladder I don't think I was disrespectful... though I do think I may have said something I don't recall. Seems to be a lot of that going around recently with me. but how can you not think that I would be skeptical not even sure about this Vampire thing.
If Those people were vampires they weren't exactly what I was expecting. Honestly you could have warned me just a little bit... Told me how I should have conducted myself. I could have played the nice little role you wanted as not to embarrass you

She snapped at him.
Well I'm sorry I embarrassed you in front of your friends... I knew all eyes were on me!
But I don't care what they think, as long as its about ME! Let the watch, Let them stair! Let  their laughter reach the heavens! Let the world go down in flames!
I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK! AS long as its about Me! The best of us can find happiness in misery!

She sneared holding back anger.

And how dare you compare me to the jester... did you ever think that maybe some people like to be humiliated... That they get kind of a kick out of it... Sexual or otherwise. How the f*ck should I know...?
Honestly on top of all that this could have just been some sort of elaborate stage rehearsal that I walked in on... no offense my love , but these people don't seem like the type of people that you would hang out with on the regular.
Not judging here! people have a right to act however the f*ck they want to... I'm just making an observation.

Ha ha.. You sit here and dare call me crazy!
I am FAR FROM IT!  

She wanted to scream at him, wanted you yell till her lungs gave out and she felt the unexplaing beastual rage build in her.
You threw me unprepared in the deep end and expected me to swim...
Well people perhaps have a habit of doing the unexpected.. After all We are only reflections of our true self dancing behind a mask of what we show people. The world is a stage roger! And all the people merely actors. Personally I would rather have a walk-on role, then a starring role in a cage!

She said with a bit of a laugh.

You have so many rules and traditions that you dumped on me and expect me to understand them?
I barely have a concept of what a..Malk-cave-ien or whatever you call it is?

You want to know why I broke that damn mirror??
purely simply to see what people's reaction would be. No greater meaning... No hidden psychological truth... I simply felt like doing it and I did... Regardless of my consequences!
because some reaction is always better than not having one.
Now I admit I hesitated slightly it was a very beautiful mirror probably very expensive... All the better reaction when it was destroyed.
What you fail to realize Rodger is that we all see what we want to in our own reflections..
I see what I want... And I just need to take it.

She said coldly with a bit of seriousness to her voice.
They say we are what are what we are... But we don't have to be!
You are the blood in my veins, but I'm the one at the sail, the master of my sea!  We beat destiny yes? The world should be our oyster then! We create our own path! Fu*k what others think!

You know i Love you Roger, i try to Picture my life Without You... but I can't...but don't you tell me what i should think, or what  I should be. You really think locking me away will get me to conform and drop this recklessness that you find so distasteful?
Were you're not the one that told me we should embrace the chaos?... So why so serious

Mad, said in her best Heath Ledger (joker) voice from The Dark Knight
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Psychology Session with my Sire (closed) Empty Re: Psychology Session with my Sire (closed)

Post  Malakiel Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:34 pm

Roger assumed an annoying
Madison wrote:1st off. I AM NOT CRAZY. Everything I had ever thought was real... As far as the girl on the Grave Stone... If you say I was her I surely don't recalled.
I don't recal THIS Madison person come to think of it.. Actually I don't recall much about my life past this night but that does not make me crazy.

Roger touched his glasses and with academic posture he said with disdain.
"Oh trust me. I have a degree on that You're a nut!"

Madison wrote:Now I don't know about the ladder I don't think I was disrespectful... though I do think I may have said something I don't recall. Seems to be a lot of that going around recently with me. but how can you not think that I would be skeptical not even sure about this Vampire thing.
"Of course you were disrespectful, why do you think Jhon sent to an Asylum? to get one full cup of your own medicine! You nut!"

Madison wrote:And how dare you compare me to the jester... did you ever think that maybe some people like to be humiliated... That they get kind of a kick out of it... Sexual or otherwise. How the f*ck should I know...?
Honestly on top of all that this could have just been some sort of elaborate stage rehearsal that I walked in on... no offense my love , but these people don't seem like the type of people that you would hang out with on the regular.
Not judging here! people have a right to act however the f*ck they want to... I'm just making an observation.
"Not judgin? you are being judge, judge is what you have lived your entire life and that's the source of you cinisim! These people are your blood now, you are JUST AS CRAZY as they're, you've always been. People judge you by your belief, the way you dress, and they think you maniac!"

(Click to see):

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:02 pm

Mad narrowed her eyes at Roger, with each insult it was like a dagger being stuck into her side.
She hated being called "crazy"!
she knew that she wasn't and how could he compare her to everybody in that room??
From the display that they were making absolute fools of themselves. Now she was never one to judge a person for their personal quarks or strange behavior.... Some people were just a tad off..
But Rodger of all people calling her crazy and comparing her to them in such a way.... truly drove the nail into the coffin .. So to speak.
Mad's annoyance turn to anger rather quickly.
His words had hurt her. The one person she loved was calling her a certified Nut Job and someone who belonged in a mental Asylum. I just gave her mixed emotions of extreme anger and despair.

She couldnt help but wonder whether or not he just looked at her right now like one of his patients in the mental ward. All those people looked like people that may have belongs in a mental ward at some point. could this be some sick and twisted game he was playing. That thought seem to piss her off even more. Her mind raced and was filled with anger.

Mad clenched down on her teeth, there was a part inside her trying to claw its way to her mind that quite literally wanted to rip Rogers tongue out so he could not say these things to her anymore.
IM NOT CRAZY!
she said in a growl between clinched teeth!
Spoiler:
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:16 pm

Madison felt something igniting in her heart. She was really angry... thirsty... confused ... and in RAAGEEEEEE!!! She felt her whole trembling with hatred, heard herself growling like an animal, tensing every muscle, her throat, her hands... she felt absolutely out of control.

As her fang grew large as fingers and her voice changed to a guthural sound between animal snarl and human voice she felt a rage grow inside her beyond every human limit. Moving her mouth trying to get some moisture with her toungue caused several touches to her long fangs.

While she screamed and felt her guts claiming for Roger's blood caring for nothing about love or morality, he turned the driving mirror toward her exposing the beast she had become.
Psychology Session with my Sire (closed) Rearvi10

Still nothing stopped the Beast within, nothing prepared Madison to what she was seeing ... feeling ... it's like her body was in autopilot. She could see destruction in its eyes, that was her but at the same time it was not even human. How was it holding back? just an inch from total frenzy. She was holding that thing because of Roger, this is not what she meant to do ... to be ... not to him and slowly she took control back, precariously ... temporary ... just to save her love from that beast hatred but it was still there pushing its way out with lust for his blood.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:29 pm

SC roll:
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:49 pm

The beast growled again this time free of Madison's chains. The creature pounced against Roger furious and violent! Madison attacked his face trying to nail his eyes out, while Roger took her by her neck keeping her bitting end away from him. Madison twisted, kicked, growled and slashed trying to rip Roger's head. The driver mirror got kicked out, one side window broken after several others... she tried hard to cut Roger skin with her nails and suddenly he turned her upside down keeping her head against the couch while she roared, growled and scream like the beast she was.

After a few seconds Roger had her controlled, her twisted arm and pressure over her head inmobilized out of shear strength.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:55 pm

SC Roll:
LoL watch me fail..roll'n dem dice
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:27 pm

Madison came back to her senses and the Beast subdued retreated without its prey. Slowly but steady she finally was able to talk but the thirst was even greater. Felt losing herself again while struggling to keep the control. Then Roger bited his own tongue making a thin blood line to go out from the border of his mouth and before Madison (or her Beast) could react he turned her around once again to kiss her deeply.

The taste of blood with the feeling of their first kiss was overwhelming, his hands crawled over her body touching her hips, going up to her ribs and then to touch her breast with passionate caresses. As he nurtured her she felt exilarated by the taste of blood in her mouth while her Beast threated to come out again the unseen blood flow as more satisfying than tempting to the monster.

As blood flooded Madison's corpse the Thirst retreated until satisfaction.
Psychology Session with my Sire (closed) Lindsay-lohan_michael-trevino
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:23 pm

Mad fell into to Roger's embrace, and in that single moment everything felt fine again. Her first real kiss from Rodger was unlike anything that she could imagine. She licked his blood from her lips and never has she tasted anything so sweet.
She wanted to be held tight by him and never let go. He truly was her lighthouse in this Darkness of the world she found herself in.
She could not even believed she held such hatred and anger insider her for him just a moment ago.

She held on to Roger tightly and Buried her face into his should giving out a whimper.
I'm... I'm.. So sorry....I .. God.. Roger.. I..
She whimpers loudly lost trying to say her apology but no words seem right. She wanted to cry, but no tears would fall from her corpse like state.
What ever thoughts she had before about not being a vampire were quickly replaced by the memory of her face in the mirror as well as what she wanted to do to her beloved. That thought of almost losing him by her own hand devastated her inside.
She held on to Roger and continued to whimper softly in his shoulder.

She squinted her tearless eyes and softly spoke trying to find her words.
I... I'm So sorry... I .. Didn't understand before...
I didn't understand... You told me.. But I just didn't..
God.. I was so angry... I... I wanted to kill you...
I could stop myself... It was.. Something deep inside me... God... I was so blined ... There was so much hate.... I never want to hurt you though,  I love you.. Roger you are my everything...

Mad pulled away and looked at her lover in the face

I... I can't explain myself... I can't tell you how much I'm sorry...
I'm.. I'm.. Broken .. You're right... There is something wrong with me... There is a pain inside... It hurts so much... You said we were cursed... I didn't understand..…im.. Not human... There is a monster inside me... God Roger im so sorry.... help me..

Her eyes held great regret and sorrow, indeed this was something that words could never prepare her for. This experience would be long lasting in her mind And if she could she would try to never revisit those feelings.
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:22 pm

Roger stare meeting his gaze with hers intensively. His smile, his kind aura was back to normal like nothing has happened,like it was only a dream. He got back on his sit and helped Madison to sit back over shattered glass from the window and pieces here and there from the mayhem that just occurred.

Madison looked around, it was scary how much happened. How did the sits got ragged? She thought and couldn't remember, everything was confusing it came to be just too damn fast. He said to her.
"There's much you don't know yet my Childe, my Love. You're more than you can imagine and what is happening to you is just to much for any human to bare. Accept it before someone gets hurted."

He made a paused.
"There is Madness in our blood. We all have episodes and we have only eachother to support us in times of need. Some carry their Lunacy hidden inside, others is blantantly obvious but nevertheless we support each other no matter what.

You are equal to everyone in that room, if you don't believe they won't consider you their equal and you'll be alone. Even I would walk away in shame because I failed you and our clan by giving you this gift. A gift to remove the cursed bestowed on you by giving you another where at least you won't be alone anymore."
he finished.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:50 pm

Mad looks at Roger then diverted her gaze, she was ashamed of her behavior period of losing control of not understanding the gravity of what she was.
I'm not human... That much I now clear.
I can't be human ... I never will.. I can't let myself slip.
If you were not here... If it was anyone else...
God... Roger I would be in jail or worse.
I mean already you could probably charge me with assault and battery...

She said trying to gain back a bit of her humor as she looked over Roger's face cut by her nails.
She stared at her hands..
But dear god... If it was a human... Jesus...
I can't ever let that happen. I need to stay in control.

Horrible thoughts entered her mind as she reminded herself of what she looked like in the rear view mirror , she shutteted to think what would happen if Rodger was not her Target of aggression.

Does it go away?
.... If its a cure of being a vampire does that mean others have it too? Do you have it? The rage I mean..
I don't think I've ever seen you so much as angry at anything or anyone. How do you control it?
Is it like something that gets better over time?

And you say that we are all have this madness in our blood?... I'm not sure if I quite understand.
I mean...
Does the blood we share make us crazy?
Like everyone in that room...
They were vampires... Yeah?
Is that why I felt comfortable around them but kind of awkward 'cuz I didn't know them... They were acting ...
Well there is no nice way to put this.... Insane.
Does that mean I'm insane too?
Have I always been nuts like you said...?

The words leaving her mouth kind of stung, she was one never to admit that she was crazy…

You're not crazy.. Right? You have always seems like one of the sanest people I know.
am I really crazy Roger?
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:12 am

Roger smiled warmthly and kindly to Madison. <She still holds back> he thought.
"Madison normal people can't see reality but what they accept within their comfort zone. Being Insane or Lunatic, or Crazy are just labels normal people put on those they don't understand. They mean to offend those blessed with madness like the people throwing things at the Jester but in fact they're ridiculing themselves.

How is it different the discrimination for rotten tomatoes? how is it different witch hunting from throwing stones. Normal people are scared of what you're, normal people would judge you and condemn you not because you did something wrong but because they won't feel save at night knowing that people like you is out there doing unpredictable things.

You think the crowd was acting insane? that is the way normal people behave in front of unique personalities as the Jester represented. For early age children are tought to hate what is different from them, that's how slavery was born and all atrocities in the World are justified.

Now you're called to accept that madmen, lunatics and insane people are gifted with a particular view of reality. Not cursed or sick or broken to be fixed. Embrace your blood madness as a gift those that are cursed by their deny are left behind by the Clan and exiled forever and destroyed if ever seen again."

He paused.
"I believe you can. The Primogen believes in you as well, that you can teach this lesson to another who is in need as much as you."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:30 am

Mad sat and took in Roger's words.
After all she has seen and after all that has happened tonight, she finally feels like she's back at Center .
This is who we are... Its part of being a... Malk-cave-en?, Malk-cavian? ... I swear I'm never going to pronounce that word right ... we need to accept and understand each other because the world will never understand or except us.. this is what you are saying...
The Malkacian  accepts each other because they are linked between Madness and blood, chaos and clarity ... we all are like different leaves to the same tree... I think I get it...  

She said with a little thoughtful head nod.

I know I have a lot to learn, and I'm probably going to make some mistakes along the way. I'll try not to embarrass you too much. This truly is a gift you've given me and I don't want to squander it. You've given me eternity, you've given me your love, and you've given me more than I could ever ask for. I'm going to do everything I can not to disappoint you. I want to make you proud.
I love you Roger.

She said as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek
[End Scene?]
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down