World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searing Winds (Matthais)

Go down

Searing Winds (Matthais) Empty Searing Winds (Matthais)

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:10 pm

On their way back to Xavier's appartment, after the mess all that had ended up with Xavier in rage, yelling at Matthais all the way back from the intended fail robbery.

What went wrong wasn't clear at first, the illusion failed and guards started to show up everywhere, even as they were running away the police showed up to complicate the things even more. The situation got so complicated that Xavier didn't had enough time to chop Matthais head off, what he would clearly do if the circumstances would have allow it. Insult after insult, Xavier blamed Matthais for all the mess, this situation was so tense that Matthais even considered running away from his Sire, since the peril of being destroyed was way more inminent than any profit or learning he could have get in the future.

Following Xavier until his way out, Matthais patiently awaited for his chance to escape, the situation was rushing around. Eventually they got to the vehicule, the perfect opportunity to get away. As Matthais moved back toward to a dark alley while Xavier was getting in the car, sadly we wasn't stealth enough, Xavier threw a stake at him piercing his heart, paralysing him completely, not being able to move or talk, nevertheless aware of his surroundings...

Xavier threw Matthais in the car trunk, that was modified in the shape of an Iron Maiden. Opening the back door there were several nails soldered to the cap and many others were at the bottom soldered to the floor of it. This nails pierced Matthais inner organs causing him an excruciating pain and seconds after the cap door closed on him piercing his face and chest to make things even worst. As the car moved and bumped into the street holes and other imperfections the more Matthais jumped and moved being hurt more and more by these steel baseball bat long nails that were through his body. To make things worst Matthais was able to hear Xavier yelling from the cabin to him.

Searing Winds (Matthais) Ironmaiden-1
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Searing Winds (Matthais) Empty Re: Searing Winds (Matthais)

Post  Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:30 pm

From a mind's point of view: Pain. How is it I feel so much of it. I thought I was dead, no feeling left. So I can feel pain. Oh my god he's still yelling at me, Oww! Does he have to hit every single bump. I can't move...nor would I want to anyway...So a wooden stake...it makes us so we can't move....but doesn't kill . I have to remember that.

There is still much to learn. Owwwww! How the hell am I not bleeding out. If I was still human I would have been long dead. I miss my friends. I'll get through this like anything else. Teacher how the hell am I supposed to understand shit if I'm drowned in pain. NOW. I know why the gypsy woman that helped me was concerned for me. Well at least I think I'm not gonna be dead yet. So....I'm hungry....hungry...PAIN.. Gawd -mind mumbles- Blood...It is what I feed on, but how does he do what he does.

Well, we are a piece of fiction that shouldn't be real, so anything is possible. Maybe there are werewolves too. Why the hell not. Demons, Spaghetti monsters, little tiny imps, an whatever fairy tale things...Geeze. Owww! These damn nails hurt!

So how many other vampires are really out there. Do we ever met or are we alone? Guess what's the point to wondering. May not ever find out. Hasn't this guy ever seen Sorcerer's apprentice? I mean I understand alittle challenge but without actual instruction, I can't always catch that. Sure the man is good at what he does, but he's probably been doing it for ten of years, or even hundreds, man he is an old muthafucker then.

Owww! Grrr. I'm not his piece of property. IF he thinks, that, he'll have a surprise coming. I ain't nobody's property. Stupid pain. Argh!.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:24 pm

The car suddenly stopped making Matthais to tumble inside of the trunk, producing on him a lot of pain, its been a while since Xavier spoke to him, at least five minutes without complains. Matthais could hear Xavier's steps approaching and a minute later the trunk cap opened and Matthais felt the cap needles sliding ackwardly out of his body and in his paralysed state saw Xavier staring at him, he seemed more relaxed, his eyes were not longer injected in blood. From his point of view they seemed to be inside of Xavier building's basement.

Xavier moved his hand through the cap trunk steel needles that were covered in Matthais blood, the same needles that a second ago were inside of him, the needles desapaired magicly in a cloud of grey smoke and vanished from Matthais view, that made his realized that this constructions were actually created by Xavier. Suddenly all the pain and discomfort faded away almost like he just awoken from a terrible nightmare.

Nevetheless the stake was real and Matthais was still paralysed...
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:50 pm

From a mind's point of view: Arrrrghhhhh! That hurts! Huh?....The needles are all a trick?! Where are we? What is he gonna do now? How is it he does what he does! I felt those needles as if they were so real. Grrrr. I am hungry and want free!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:32 am

Xavier leaned over Matthais to pick him up by his shirt, pulling him out of the car and over his shoulder. Matthais sight changed rapidly as his Sire moved him the rapid spin made him certain of where he was, definetely in the Haven's Basement, suddenly the sound of the trunk closing, followed by the sound of the alarm.

* CLAMP! * bip bip *

Calmly Xavier directed his steps to the elevator, waited patiently of it to arrive and went inside using his private key to get to his flat. Eventually the elevator made a sound and the door opened wide allowing Xavier and his burden to go out.

The place was in perfect order, everything in the living room-museum was in clean and beautiful. A couple of steps, light, ticking and femenine came close from outside of Matthais sight, a second after a girlsh voice, recognized by him of Amanda, the polite and careful servant, said.
"Welcome Master Xavier. Is anything is there anything I can be of assistance?"

Xavier faced the woman making Matthais to look in the opposite direction and said.
"Yes, bring my chains and the other tools. I want to work on Matthais a little more." he said with vicious intentions in his voice, then the woman replied bravely.

"As you command my Lord. Am I allowed to speak?" she said and Xavier's casted shadow showed to Matthais hanging in his shoulder when he nodded allowing her to do so.

"Was he created to be disciplined or to be your training sack?" impetous and dangerous comment.

Xavier replied.
"You don't understand Amanda, he's not prepared to receive my knowledge, Banality has a strong grip on his mind, he'll never understand what I'm trying to teach him. He almost killed me tonight."

Seconds after Amanda replied with obvious stress in her voice.
"Did he attacked you my Lord?" she said and Xavier 's shadow said 'no' this time as he shaked his head.

"You've tried to Create a Childe since a hundred years now my Lord, how many of them have you destroyed already? dozens? I don't mean to discomfort you but I know how the following days will be and I hate to see you suffer Master. Can something be done about him? something that doesn't cause him to hate you?"

Xavier kept silence thinking...
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:52 am

From a minds point of view: Does he enjoy moving me around like a ragdoll? He must think I'll run out on his ass first chance I get. Damn fool. Oh. We are back at the penthouse. Why doesn't he just release me from this paralysis already, unless he means me further harm. -listens to the conversation between Xavier and one of his servants- Chains, fuck me. What is this guy gonna do to me. Dozens, what the fuck. I've got to get the fuck out of here, but I'm stuck! Damnit! I can't move anything...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down