World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new begining (Matthais)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A new begining (Matthais) Empty A new begining (Matthais)

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:10 pm

Spoiler:

Matthais now wakes up in a dark room with no windows feeling terribly thirsty as he has never been in his whole life, there was no light except for a little ray comming from a closed door behind him. He was alone, at least he though he was...
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A new begining (Matthais) Empty Re: A new begining (Matthais)

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:34 pm

I blink my eyes several times in a few seconds as I come too, I don't know why I'm suddenly hungry, how long have I been in here I wonder and where is here I think. I slowly get up, "Carson, Mat?" listen for familiar voices "Carson, Anyone hear me?" A few seconds later "Where am I?" Move up to the light coming through the door and try to take a look through. It's so dark in here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:39 pm

Steve got up and started walk toward the door in pitch dark, suddenly an obstacle in its way made Matthais to trip over, usually his sharp reflexes would made him jump like a cat but he was so week and so thirsty that he could barely stand on his feet. Fallen down, face against the cold wooden floor.

Now this close and with the help of the few light coming from the door Matthais could see Carson's face, with a rictus mortis in his face, with his mouth open and unexpressive visage showing nothing else but the cold death that took him away.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:44 pm

"What the" Scoots back towards the wall in disbelief for a brief moment. "Am I next? Anyone there!?" Then turns back towards Carson's body, thinking he might some something to help him escape, and begins searching his corpse. He's dead he would need anything anymore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:48 pm

No gear was removed from him, or from Matthais, he had his lock picking tool with him as for Carson he only had his pistol a Browning 9 mm.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Pull out my lock picking tool and feel for where I might be able to unlock the door, searching slowly, to retain focus.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:52 pm

The door lock was nothing but simple still the main locks were not activated so Matthais could just focus on the easy part and within a minute the door locked breached. The door opened slightly allowing a line of light to illuminate inside of the room. Matthais could see all his friends dead, laying in the floor, strangled, two of them still hanging from the ceiling with the rope on their necks.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:54 pm

Tries not to make a sound, as he further opens the door, looking around for an escape plan or searching for the assaultors. He puts his tools away in his pocket.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:04 pm

Looking through the narrow gap in the door Mat could see a man, middle age, tan skin, dressed with silk pants and shirt, as pijama sitting in a chair right in front of the door, just a few yards away. He was looking right in his direction as he was waiting for someone to come out.

A new begining (Matthais) ABHAY-1-vivian-dsena-27398531-720-540
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:09 pm

Sighs quietly for a moment, time to face uncertainty, as he stands up and opens the door slowly facing the man with an calm face, his peripherals on the look for the escape or ability to dodge to cover if needed. "Did you kill my acquaintances?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:50 pm

The man denies moving his head from one side to the other and says
"No... you did. It was your decision, wasn't it? To come here and steal from me."

Next the man stands from his sit in a threating manner and continues walking to Matthais
"but... I didn't just kill them... I killed you too Matthais" threating and approaching
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:11 pm

"Well, unless I'm dreaming I appear to be walking." Walks fully from the door, prepping himself to fight or run, but acts calmly knowing panic would only worsen the situation. "Does my attacker got a name?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:40 pm

Standing right in front of Matthais with a very intimidating look is his eyes although dressing a silk pijama really took from him all fright or fear that he could have, still was the most scary dude in pijamas that Matthais had ever seen. Then he said.
"Now I see why you rouse from the dead Matthais, you really have a strong spirit." after a short pause in silence to add some tension he continues.

"Of course I have a name but I doubt you don't know it already, since I own this house and you and your team have been spying on me from weeks now.

Let's go back to my topic of interest"
Xavier moves his hand and grabs Matthais by his neck so fast, bullet kind of fast that let Matthais astonished and just as quickly and with just one hand he lifts Matthais from the floor leaving him hanging, strangulating him cutting all air income to his lungs.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:55 pm

Matthais swings his leg back and attempts to kick him squarely in the abdomen to drop the man's grip from him, gripping the man's wrists as he kicks strongly.
Spoiler:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:00 pm

The kick lands squarely as Matthais places power behind it
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:04 pm

As Matthais fought Xavier laughted of him, his grip was strong, strangulating, like constrictor snake with thousand pounds of pressure about to break his neck.

Time passed and despair increased, being asphixiated was the most terrifying death. Almost a minute later of kicks and struggling Matthais started to notice that he was still concious, not dead or asphixiated, just hanging from that man's arm, still alive without breathing... alive? how could this be?
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:13 pm

{Why am I not dead?} Matthais tried to scream to the man. {What trickery is this?}

Last edited by Malakiel on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : strangulation prevents Matthais from speaking or yelling)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Matthais tried to speak and yelled still kicking and struggling in the air, Xavier was laughting with his mouth wide open and then slowly his fangs started to enlarge, growing in front of Matthais eyes. His eyes, that look was terrible to bear, this was not a man, it was a monster!

In his whole life Matthais had never been this terrified, what had this monster done to him?! and further more, what was this monster? this thing?! One thing was certain whatever it was, it had absolute control over this situation, it held all the answers and had Matthais on his mercy.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Tries one last attempt to kick the monster in attempt to secure his freedom trying to catch him in the chest

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:03 pm

"What are you? Is this all a dream?" Trying to push his voice out as he continues to struggle with this strange reality.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Xavier throws Matthais by his neck to the other side of the room almost 15 feet away from him with just one hand. Landing Mat crashes down against furniture and other objects in his way down and eventually to the opposite wall.

Flying unwillingly through the air, crashing against objects and other things scared the shit out of Matthais, this could probably be lethal in other situations, with a lot of cuts and bruises at minimun. When all the conmotion stopped he felt his body without a scratch, no pain on him at all.

From the other side of the room where Xavier was standing he said.
"You should thank me for that, you're now immortal thanks to me but could easily take that gift from you!"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Matthais is in complete disbelief laying on the floor taking in the man's words sincerely wondering if this was all a bad dream or his new reality. He thought he should have felt alot of pain but nothing. Matthais stands back up, through out this brief frightening human experience could he benefit from all this. "Immortal you say..So I should thank you..for sparing me?" Dusting himself off staring at the man.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Xavier smiled with a sinester look in his face and said.
"I didn't spare you Matthais, I gave the same opportunity to all of you but my gift is not for the weak willed only those who are strong enough in their spirit can rise from the dead once more!

You embraced the gift! That's why you're again!

My blood was the cause, the reason for your immortality. Come to me now since you're now my Childe!
and drink from me once more!"
his voice was like hearing a demon tempting Matthais to resign to his soul and give it in exchange for power and immortality! What a deal!
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:53 am

Walks towards him, "So I drink blood and gain immortality, is that the trick?" Watching him closely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Xavier looks deep into Matthais eyes, with a dreadful and intimidating gaze. The site around Matthais started to change, the furniture melted into patches of liquid metal, the walls falling torned into rocks and then into lava, cracks in the floor started to appear leaving only the confined space were they were now standing.

Matthais felt the heat from below, the conmosion from the falling walls... everything change in the blink of an eye. The image was terrible.

Xavier said.
"How dare you to question my command! insolent fool!"

A new begining (Matthais) Hell-gate-4
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum