World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian calling Rebecca (Flashback)

2 posters

Go down

Brian calling Rebecca (Flashback) Empty Brian calling Rebecca (Flashback)

Post  Malakiel Sun May 03, 2020 6:34 pm

The phone rings. Brian is calling.

After the usual introductions Brian said.
"I asked my Sire about your question and he's looking forward to meet with you tonight.

You think you can make it to the Zoo before midnight? your meeting will start shortly after."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Brian calling Rebecca (Flashback) Empty Re: Brian calling Rebecca (Flashback)

Post  Star Sun May 03, 2020 6:56 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Tonight?
She said with a slight surprised tone
" ....YES... Yes of course! I'll be there!"
Star said as she was willing to drop everything to meet with The Primogen about this matter.

Star liked Primogen Astor, she truly owed him her life. And regardless of how her clan might disagree with her views about Clan gangrel, she would fight beside any member of the beasts and come to their aid with out so much as a second thought.
The Clan of Wild Beasts will always have her as a allie and she would always promote the  alliance between the Great Clan of Kings and the Beasts.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Thank you Dad! Expect me soon then.
Star said already pacing around her room thinking about what insight Astor would have for her on this strange marking and her own lineage, if he would feel inclined to tell her.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Brian calling Rebecca (Flashback) Left_bar_bleue8/20Brian calling Rebecca (Flashback) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Brian calling Rebecca (Flashback) Left_bar_bleue3/4Brian calling Rebecca (Flashback) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Brian calling Rebecca (Flashback) Left_bar_bleue7/7Brian calling Rebecca (Flashback) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum