World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaidas Memory

Go down

Kaidas Memory Empty Kaidas Memory

Post  Guest Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:09 pm

"The Tatsudoshi family is been one of the most prestigious lineages for centuries... our first Ancestor served The Emperor Heike Antoku during the Nobunaga Period back at 800 AD, over twelve hundred years ago...

After a century of service our Family was in the last line of defense during the Battle of Danno-ura in 1185 against the Genji, along other three families that now are the Four Pillars of the Heike Clan: Katsumoto! Taira! and Munemori!"

Thousands of arrows flying in the air reaching for the Emperor's ship! The Amateratsu! Hundreds of ships gathered to crash against each other like the waves breaching the coast during a tsunami... many great warriors of both the Minamoto Clan and the Heike fought bravely and died swiftly under the ferocious sea!

The immortals joined the fight during the night... A thousand demons running over water fighting with moon glade swords against one another, destroying all the mortals in their Path, fool enough to misstep into opposition.

Thousands of men died that night to Protect our Emperor, falling into the bottom of the sea... but death failed us that night! MOTHER NIGHT DENIED US THE RIGHT TO LEAVE THIS WORLD AND REJOIN OUR ANCESTORS!!!

Full with the weight of our armors we fell deep and deep where no light would shine... Our Emperor Antoku most loyal Adviser! His Uncle and Guardian! Master Heike Yusuke called us again!! He summoned us from the Dead to walk again among the living using his Blood Sorcery!!"

Suddenly Haruto's face changed, his eyes started to shine red and his fangs enlarged greatly passing his hand against one, to make it bleed... when a burst of blood creates a Katana that he swings to nail it against his chest! Piercing him through side to side...

Still with blood coming out of his mouth and a freaking katana through his heart he continues to say.
"I was resting on the bottom of the Dun-no-ura sea... with my enemy's sword through my heart like this...

A voice called me to serve and I accepted! Rising from the dead, emerging from the dark seas to fight against the Minamoto Immortals with all my strength!" suddenly pulling out his blood sword from his stained kimono and swinging it in the air victorious!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kaidas Memory Empty Re: Kaidas Memory

Post  Guest Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:35 pm

The first Virtue is Justice... Justice is a core value of the Samurai. Incorporating the Bushido principle of justice into your life requires reflecting on what is fair and upholding the value of upstanding moral character... The Value of each person is measured by their rightful place under the Heaven Edicts! A Samurai is worth a thousand farmers!

Secondly is Courage, like justice, entails deciphering what is right and wrong. Courage requires the strength not only to perceive but also to act. Courage is the strength it takes to enforce Justice and don't let anyone to step on your virtues or the Honor of your Clan!

The Third Virtue is Compassion, the ability to manifest love and sympathy through patience. It also requires attempting to see the world from the perspective of another. This is an especially important trait for those in a leadership role... if you're treated with Justice and you're treating with Valiant persons show them the Mercy they deserve.

Only Achieving the first three Virtues you can have Respect, Respect is the Fourth Virtue of Bushido means that you acknowledge your regard for the experiences and feelings of others. In order to collaborate with another person, politeness must be employed. Respect is earned as you once told me but it is also demanded: This Virtue compels you to enact even by force respect towards you, first of all, towards you!!

Others must treat you with Justice, with Courage and Compassion to be worthy of your Respect towards them. Accepting any disrespect and not being willing to stand your ground against those transgressions is an offense to Our Ancestors!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum