World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jezebelle on the Hunt (SPOILER)

Go down

Jezebelle on the Hunt (SPOILER) Empty Jezebelle on the Hunt (SPOILER)

Post  Malakiel Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:47 am

The Mistress of the Gate, Commander Jezebelle the Forgotten Hero finally arrived to the Queen's compound. She remembered that this whole building was suppoused to be for the Nosferatus in the first place but then Primogen Featherstonhaugh, distrusting the intentions and magical origin of such structure prefered to go down to a safer location, where he was now captive with his own people.

Jezebelle wondered if there wasn't a relation there, a way to point at Featherstonhaugh for rejecting this gift. After all the magical power behind the Ravnos' relic was formidable and may be they just wanted the Nosferatu where they wanted them. The Mistress never trusted magic and even less the Tremere check of the safety inhabiting of this structures but again Astor was o.k. with it, so was she without a comment.

She got out of her vehicle leaving the ghoul to park it while she and Victor went inside to meet Gabriel. After going throught the maze, they got to the reclussion room which had a dozen of cells, nine of which had an staked kindred hanging from the wall inside. It was grotesque in a way but yet non the present even care about it. Gabriel was inside waiting for his commander, saluting her on her entrance in a military style.

The explaination of the events that led to the discovery of the missing person were not link to an empty cell, rather to a computer in the next room, an office with telephone, desktop personal computer and video cameras from the contiguos room. However, when Gabriel was comparing the file from the raid detention to the kindred actually held in this prison he realized that one of them was missing but not before.

While at it Jezebelle received a call from the zoo, they modern telephone central conected the incoming call from the Chess Club to the Queens compound without a problem. Brian on the other side of the line started to explain what he was doing in the Chess Club, in the first place. Then he elaborated on the Ventrue's disposition to take responsability on the missing ghoul they lost at some point between the night before and tonight.

Jezebelle wasn't short from shock by the Gangrel's explaination, not just the fact that a Ventrue is actually taking the blame and full responsability but that two events such as that and the kindred dissapearance where sync. To match the Ventrue's trust Jezebelle shared with Brian their own mistake, hopeing this wasn't a trap from the snobs to being with. She explained how the kindred vanished in thin air at some point between the Chantry events and their reclussion in here.

Of course no one knew about the Gangrel's having these prisoners something that would point at them as responsable for the Chantry attack. Althought they haven't declared what happened to the prisoners as no one really cared enough to ask. Of course they could have retrieved the prisoners the 'recuers' didn't care about but it was enough to rise suspections upon them. Something she thought that she didn't had to spell out for Brian.

After hanging the phone she said.
"The Ventrue also lost one prisoner.

Lets review this step by step...
...The raid happened, the Chantry was cracked by an underground wall where you two left the prisoners in the first place. Were they exactly as you left them?"

The two kindreds explained that indeed the place was the same and were no significant changes, however the prisoner were moved around, all of them staked, as far as they could see.

...It is possible that one of them pretended to be staked I guess, we have seen the Snakes to pull of that trick before and we know that there was magic involved in the escaping. Hence the kindred must have access to Serpentis and Thaumaturgy, although is possible that more than one kindred is needed or involved in this, is also possible that we are dealing with a Follower of Seth with access to blood magic.

The two gangrel agreed that is the most likely explaination, since the followers were not that trusted to be ask to safe keep another kindred's heart.

...Now there's another strong possibility, that a very powerful kindred, not just the average Sabbat was there to pull this off. I'm talking about a very powerful Elder with access not just to a Mastery in Serpentis or a magical power just like it but also in Thaumaturgy. The only other option is a Tremere Antitribu, although is not the most likely.

Gabriel and Victor flinched at the idea of the extinct antitribu. As far as they knew those were obliterated by the Assamites a few years ago in reckoning of thy curse in a Chantry in New Mexico.

...Gabriel go to the Chess Club and ask the Ventrue to let you sniff around. Take care of Brian as well, he is there for a fight with the Seneschal's Childe.

Gabriel nods and goes up north to Albany.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jezebelle on the Hunt (SPOILER) Empty Re: Jezebelle on the Hunt (SPOILER)

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:51 pm

Victor and Jezebelle went back to check the files and compare notes and after an hour or so the phone rang again, another redirected call from the Chess Club, with scale in the Zoo.

Valentine wrote:"Commander Jezebelle, so nice to hear from you again.
Jezebelle took the phone and saluted Lord Valentine Gioberti, the Chess Master and listen to his proposal.

Valentine wrote:I'm calling to offer the Clan Ventrue assistance regarding the possible Sabbat participation in the most recent events against the Camarilla. As you know Count Hayworth is the clan Ventrue's expert in Sabbat affairs and I'm assigning him personally to lead a Coterie to investigate in conjunction with those kindred chosen by you.
"Very interesting proposal Lord Gioberti, could you please elaborate in the objetive of such Coterie?"

Valentine wrote:The objetive is simple to find the kindred usually known as Matheus and find the Sabbat participation in the most recent attacks against the Camarilla, such as: the vanished ghoul and the destruction of the Albany Chantry, among any other we do not know yet.

"I'm assembling a Coterie to investigate the Sabbat participation in this strange disapaerance. Per haps there's a conection between this and the simulatenous destruction of the Albany Chantry."

Jezebelle felt alarmed fearing a scheme from the Ventrue if they suspect the Gangrel participation in the destruction of the Chantry. He followed his lead very alert.
"Lord Gioberti, would you like for me to climb your proposal to my Primogen Lord Astor, per haps he can involve the Tremere in this Quest and help in the investigation."

Valentine wrote:"Yes, that's a wonderful idea, please let me know what Primogen Astor thinks of this initiative. In the mean time I'll ask Count Hayworth to assemble his team and travel to New York City, per haps you could all meet at the Ivory Tower Elysium."
"I'll send an emisary for the moment to your Club and rise your proposal to Lord Astor, I'll call you as soon as I got an answer from him."

Valentine wrote:"Excelent. We have an agreement then. Have a good night."
"Good Night Lord Valentine."

Jezebelle stood up inmediately and said to Victor.
"I need to go back again to the Zoo, continue to check Gabriel's notes and I'll be back as soon as possible."

Victor.
"Yes Mistress."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum