World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prisoner missing (SPOILER)

Go down

Prisoner missing (SPOILER) Empty Prisoner missing (SPOILER)

Post  Malakiel Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:40 pm

After the generals left the Zoo, Jezebelle went directly to continue her duties and extract all the information possible from her prisoners. All of them were moved to the Queens compound to which she'd called to be informed but one she was back to the surface one of the ghouls on watch delivered a message.

Jezebelle face changed to rage when she read Gabriel's telegram like report: 'one prisoner was not retrieved from the Chantry' she rugged and ripped the paper throwing it away in a can. She took the phone and called right away, looking to talk to Gabriel.
"Gabriel Adams here."

Jezebelle quickly said.
"What happened? Where did this prisoner got lost?"

Gabriel.
"Mistress, all I know is that when we counted the prisoners at the Chantry we had fifteen and now that I remember, we capture sixteen kindreds. I double checked our reports from the raid contingency."

Jezebelle.
"Did the Tremere destroy one or let him escape? It its very unlikely but I suppouse is possible.""

Gabriel.
"No, my Mistress. I was with the Tremere and they were taking the task to show off to the Prince how is done. I seriously doubt they would leave a lose end like that.""

Jezebelle knew he was right, then the prisoner escaped during the Primogen's assault to the Chantry, per haps in the confusion but how?
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Prisoner missing (SPOILER) Empty Re: Prisoner missing (SPOILER)

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:47 am

Jezebelle came back to the Zoo and inmediatelly called the Primogen Chamber to announce her intention to go down there. Astor accepted and she started the trip down to the Chamber of Felines.

Before going down one of the ghouls came with Gabriel's message. When she read that magic was involve in the situation, went down to meet the Primogen even more vigorously.

The initial protocol was short, as usual, and Jezebelle was received by the Primogen in no time. She bowed and explain in detail the situation about the Prisoners of War in both sides of the fences, Gangrel and Ventrue. Also the new information about the magic involved catched all his attention.

After hearing and evaluating the situation Astor said.
"Magic? huh?

It is simple then, that's how the breached the Gangrel Gate. A troyan horse able to summon an outsider's help. Tell me Jezebelle... whom were captured just before the Gangrel Gate was breached?"

Jezebelle did little effort in remembering. A week before the Gangrel Gate was breached there was an attack in Albany, the Sabbat rided a group of banks using Shovel Heads to their advantage. In each ride some of those were captured, some were taken back to NYC, others in Rochester and others in Albany. The Sabbat forces were scattered around the territory, exactly what was needed to breach the system that was impossible to be hacked just in one location. The squirrel Gangrel said.
"Many Shovel Heads my Primogen."

Astor replied.
"We are looking at two possible disciplines outside the magic theory. Dominate and Auxpex that can make a soul astral travel to a particular location. Tremere have all three magic, Dominate and Auxpex to be the prime suspects in all these.

However, there are not many Tremere in the Sabbat and there are two other Clans that have at least dominate or magic to worry about: Ventrue and La Sombra. Which are pretty much the same in this city.
This Kindred, Matheus isn't he a Childe of Lucita de Aragon?"

Jezebelle said.
"No my Lord, I believe he became her protegee and worked with him as a packmate for a couple of decades. Lucita is an Autarch by heart although she is working with the Sabbat as an Archbishop, no one really trusts her allegiance. Matheus is a Ventrue antitribu."

The Primogen smiles and says.
"I very much would like to see Lucita's Heart first handed.

Has she ever had a relationship with the Tremere antitribu?"

Jezebelle negates and quickly replies.
"No my Lord but this Matheus is a famous noddist and blood magic practiotioneer, him and his pet Okulos the Nosferatu are always looking for Fragments... of the... Book of Nod." she looks up to her Primogen realizing the scheme and the relationship between the Nosferatu Incident and Sabbat infiltrations. <Okulos!> she thought.

She says.
"This is all Lucita's doing my Lord. She sent Matheus to infiltrate the Gangrel Gate and Okulos to spy on the Nosferatu. That means that Lucita is working with the Ananasi... or better said... for the Ananasi, she is doing their dirty job in our ranks to scanvenge on the Ivory Tower later."

Astor knew well the Ananasi, these monster were terrible planners and strategist, if they have choosen to show right now they must have pawns in every organization. Not just the Sabbat but the Camarilla as well, among the many others involve in this situation.

The Primogen stood up and said.
"I will go speak to the Prince. We need an strategy to deal with this Sabbat pack. Jezebelle half of the Prisoners were taken to the Queens compound, check all security systems assuming it was also infiltrated. We must assume that the Chess Club was also infiltrated at this point, send the Caitiff there to help Brian and Gabriel."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:49 pm

"I will go speak to the Prince. We need an strategy to deal with this Sabbat pack. Jezebelle half of the Prisoners were taken to the Queens compound, check all security systems assuming it was also infiltrated. We must assume that the Chess Club was also infiltrated at this point, send the Caitiff there to help Brian and Gabriel."

Jezebelle went upstairs to make the call, leaving the Primogen to his own business.

The Gangrel Gate posts were all over the territory but fortunally the cover ups for the artillery helicopters were close to Albany. She went straight to the nearest phone, close to the elevator inside one of the information desk around the Zoo. Dialed up to call the garrison and when the phone was picked up she said.
"Mistress zulu, oscar, oscar, nine, two, zero. Over."

The computer identified her voice and the command as valid from the Mistress of the Gate Jezebelle. An operator picked up and said.
"My Mistress, how can I serve you?"

The Gangrel said.
"I'm ordering the two black hawks to fly to the Chess Club inmediately and guard the facility against all hostile forces. You're clear to engage. Captain Lou Ana will be on charge of the operation."

The ghoul acknowledges and Jezebelle continues.
"Call the land forces to reinforce the Ventrue facility and notify the Tremere that they're compelled to assist. Over"

After the ghoul confirms the other the communication is finish.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum