World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magadon, Incorporated

Go down

Magadon, Incorporated Empty Magadon, Incorporated

Post  Malakiel Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:18 am

Today Magadon Inc board is having a very important meeting in their main building at 2700 Chambers Street Trenton, NJ.

The werewolf situation in Staten Island have been unpredictably complex and all reports from the general managers have been dissapointing and pailful, especially for them as a compensation for their failures.

The Executive Directors were already sitting waiting for the Chief to arrived, the presentation was ready a brief summary of the actions taken and the obstacles found by the organization. The situation was not as simple as they have seen in previous encounters with the shapeshifters: they have been both very discrete and effient to deal with PENTEX intromission in this territory, also the rest of the organizations have metabolized the werewolf incursion rather peacefully even blocking PENTEX attempts to penetrate the territory as they were the bad guys in this game, totally unacceptable.

Victor Stocelli was reading yesterday's meeting with the Technocratic Union with some of PENTEX representatives and the final statements of the memo were at least to be worried about. In this document the removal of the Anarch Brujah State of Staten Island is claimed to be:

Frederick Swartz, Syndicate wrote:...clean and profilactic to the Staten Island community, allowing the territory to have an unprecedent opportunity to prosper.

<The leaches really screwed that up, didn't they?> Holding a territory just for the sake of claiming it but not doing anything with it at all. Of course the Syndicate smells business, after all they're not wyrm tainted and have a chance to put their finger in the cake.

<At least we know now where the bitches are getting they're high tech assets from. The Fucking Technocratic Union. Who would have guessed that. Fucking Glasswalkers!> Suddenly smashing down his fist against the thick black wooden table.

Joseph Greyfeather, Ph.D. Executive Vice President Theoretical Development, looked at Victor and asked.
"What's wrong Mr. Stocelli?"

Stocelli smirked and threw the piece of paper on the table.
"We're screwed Joseph, the fucking leaches screwed us and now the fucking Technocracy is taking side with the shapeshifters."

Greyfeather baffed and replied.
"But their Progrom is meant to purge even the shapeshifters from existence. How are those two working togethere? Who is their common enemy?"

Sean P. McDerrin: President, Sales and Marketing Division, replied.
"The lupines are not here to stay Joseph, they're here to fight and die fighting. As soon as their war is over they will return to their homes and leave Staten Island to those smart enough to be in control of that territory.

The problem is that they're most likely here to fight us, if not us directly to fight PENTEX or one of our father's gifts for Gaia. May be they're here to fight the Vampires I don't know but we have everything to lose and the Union does not."

Suddenly a voice grave and ragged like a man with throat cancer said.
"Excellent analysis Doctor..."

Everyone stood up from their chairs, welcoming James Greystone, Ph.D: Director, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Magadon Incorporated.
"Please be sitted. This meeting should be brief.. I don't want any of that presentation crap, I know exactly what's our situation and I don't want any of you fucking morons throwing sugar to a perfect fluid of diarrhea.

I just arrived from the PENTEX board meeting and there's a plan...

We need to make the lupines misbehave if we're hopeing for the Technocracy to leave their boat. Now Panacea Pharmaceutics developed a new version of the Anagath F45.6 that can, and will be, diluted in the water supply to Staten Island. This should be done inmediately or we will miss our window by next Friday.

Now Jeremy and Jeanine I want this shipment of Anagath secured, those containers should be ready to shipment tonight and be here at worst in two night. I don't want any surprises in the harbors. Are we clear?"

Both stood up from their chairs and accepted the mission, knowing what it would meant for them to fail or lose any of that cargo.

"The rest of you support this project with all our resources. This is a direct order from the PENTEX board. Now you're all dismissed."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum