World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down with the sickness (Ahsad)

Go down

Down with the sickness (Ahsad) Empty Down with the sickness (Ahsad)

Post  Malakiel Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Dr Ahsad Patel was in her laboratory working late as the undead need to be, the room was isolated from the outside noises and distractions, white light esterile enviroment with a subtle indi music playing in the background while she goes from the microscope, where she is looking at some samples of tissue to her desktop computer to check from time to time if any new email has arrived.

The room was empty, her employee had to go early, human issues with sleep and food. Better that way she thought since her cadaveric appearance is something hard to hide when many observers are around, even with her marvellous skills of deception.

At this point Dr Patel was continuing her Sire's work about Cancer, not that he was a cientific like her but he theorized that vampire blood could heal cancer, nevertheless ghouls he made to achieve that dream often died because of the cancer, the Blood only delayed the process, sometime for decades but at the end the cancer always won. Looked in microscope the cancer cells seemed to be also empowered by the Blood, as much as regular tisue would, after all is also living tissue, she thought. Dissapointing

Down with the sickness (Ahsad) Labora10
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Down with the sickness (Ahsad) Empty Re: Down with the sickness (Ahsad)

Post  Malakiel Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Absorbed in her working the time usually time flies, but this time something was different, time was never this slow, she calculated to be working for more than three hours, but the clocks, all the clocks, showed that only fifteen minutes have passed since she started.

Sorprised by the fact she went to the desktop PC to check computer's time and date, and again the time seem to be deceving her, 15 minutes.

Looking around in a first glance the seemed to be in order, except for little details, not specifiable but at the same time there was some sort of disorder, some things were, 'moved' slightly from the place she remembers to be their proper's. Then she noticed a feeling running through her neck, a feeling of being observed by an invisible being, softly behind the indi music some noises called her attention, something was there.

In that exact moment. The Light went out

Spoiler:
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:33 pm

"Identify yourself and your intentions, your prescence has been detected."
She says then immeidiatly steps to the side one step and two spaces forward silently so as to throw off the intruder of where she was standing and waits to listen and attempt to see where they are.

She knew where the flashlight was. She intended to reach it in another calculated steps and crouch and bring it off of beneath the table which she should be able to reach with another two step forward and 3 more to the side. If necessary, she would then shine the light into the face of the intruder if it seems hostile, or possibly attempt to hit it with the metal canister of the flashlight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:59 pm

Something, someone... was moving around the room, Ahsan was under the table grabbing the flashlight as it were a weapon, expecting her aggressor next move. Then something sharp, may be a blade, touched her neck in a gentle fashion, it was cold and sharp enough to make her bleed, one second after feeling the itch of the knife cutting through she turned rapidly and pointed her flashlight to the calculated spot where the aggressor's face would be, calculating based on the movement of that hand.
Spoiler:

The impression was so strong that the flashlight slipped from Ahsan's hand, disappearing the horrible creature's visage into the darkness once again. Instinctively Dr Patel touched the wound in her neck to check its severity (just an scratch, not even a real wound) a second after the flashlight's bulb blew by an invisible force, shattering it and the glass into small pieces.

Then a voice, dark and ghostly, so heavy that could sink a boat, said:
"My presence is detected because I permit it, Undeaaaad..."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:05 pm

She shudders, and rises slowly.
"Very well. Though there is no reason to call me names. You may call me Ahsad or Doctor. How can I help you? You are in my facility, and uninvited, though since I was unaware of your existence, I'll forgive that. What brings you here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:17 pm

In the darkness a deep unsettling sound, like a breathing of some sort, resounded inside the room, loud and heavy, then the voice said:
"Tempt me once more and I shall turn this place to ashes, destroy everything you care for, and then it will not matter if I am invited or not, you defiled creature!"

The tone in its voice as calm as it was, still entagled a profound treat of which Ahsan was quickly aware as the creatures eyes brighted in the darkness like embers of a dying bonefire.

Spoiler:
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:19 pm

"I apologize. This is new to me. How can I help you?" She asks contrite in her voice.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:35 pm

"I'm a messenger of the deepest voice of the underworld, his Majesty has command me to notice to all of the dead that the Midnight Train is comming..." the creature voice was still calm, devious and still threating still not as a personal threat but to emphasize, how deadly important this information was.

"... in its cargo comes death and destruction, violence in flesh and bone, banishment from existance for all who live and those who not, it comes to free her brothers, it comes to turn this city to the Maw of Oblivion.

You have been warned undead, take this word to those you care for... MIDNIGHT TRAIN..."
said the creature while it vanished from the vampire's presence.

A few moments after the light came back on and everything started to look just as normal as it used to be.
Down with the sickness (Ahsad) Labora10
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:39 pm

She listens intently and writes it down on a small notepad with her pen.
"Thank you for your message oh spirit."
{It must exist on another plane of reality cocurrent with our own.}

She makes a call to her sire.
"This is Ahsad, I have important news I just recieved that effects...everyone? Especially those of our...community?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:35 pm

As Ahsan knew her sire had not telephone or anyother electronic mean to contact him, her call was for one of his ghouls who had a phone indeed, and who would take the message to him as soon as possible.

Spoiler:

"Yes Misses, I will send this message at once." said the ghoul that was taking Ahsan's message.

(Note: you can add anything else you wish to that message it will be delivered to Charleston)
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:45 pm

"Yes though the words are very strange so write them down if you can and try not to be frightened."

What I believe is commonly reffered to as a spirit, came unto me, and was not very nice, but delivered the message that said, "I'm a messenger of the deepest voice of the underworld, his Majesty has command me to notice to all of the dead that the Midnight Train is comming..."
"... in its cargo comes death and destruction, violence in flesh and bone, banishment from existance for all who live and those who not, it comes to free her brothers, it comes to turn this city to the Maw of Oblivion.

You have been warned undead, take this word to those you care for... MIDNIGHT TRAIN..."

Which as you can imagine was rather disturbing and something I thought Charelston should be made aware of right away."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:47 pm

The ghoul took note of the message and went to find Charleston, task the would usually take at least a full day to go forth and back with the answer.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Hanging up the phone, she determines that perhaps she should inform the other afflicted with the condition she has in its various strains, of the dire news she has just recieved.

She contacts her contact within the Cammarilla, the Nosferatu Primogen.

"Good evening, this is Dr. Ahsad Patel, is this Marshal of the title and lineage I shouldn't speak of over the phone?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:08 pm

At the other side answered a female voice, gentle and curious who said:
"Good evening Dr Ahsan, this is Christine, How are you doing this evening?

Thy Marshal is not avaible by the phone at this moment, if the subject is important please come to his office, his most ... busy.. tonight"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:12 pm

"Good evening Christine. I am well, if a bit shaken up by a visitor with a strange message I feel Marshal should be made aware of, and by extension the others who share the night. I will visit very soon then, thank you. I also have some other issues I wished to speak with him about. The office address please?"
(if she already has the address then disregard)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:26 pm

(Note: you know the address to his Office in Queens, the "secretary" confirms to you that he is in that office)
Spoiler:
31 93rd Avenue of Queens Borough
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down