World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Eliah met Sammy

2 posters

Go down

When Eliah met Sammy Empty When Eliah met Sammy

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:46 am

The main hall was changed, in such a short time all the tables and chairs were off and the flowers in a giant vase outside, in the garden with a neat setup. Eliah, Adelaidah and Thomas were sitting outside in the stone sits, forming a half moon, at the door of the great hall.

When Lady Martha and Samantha came closer all three stood up and bowed, while Eliah got close to Lady Eriksdatter and lifting her hand delicately he simulated a kiss, smelling her perfume: a soft fragrance of roses with a citric and sweet fruits tone at the end. "My Lady."

Back in standing position he went to Samantha and took her hand firmly but yet delicately and lifting it like he was inviting her to dance, he requested without word for her to come to his side.
"I've never seen such a beutiful flower with sword-like thorns in all my existance Lady Eriksdatter. I hope her strong nature haven't cause you any troubles at all."

Martha smiled.
"Of course not dear Prator, your Childe behaved explendently and was kind enough to show me the Ellison estate. I must say that I'm impressed that such a beautiful castle is in such state of preservation."

Eliah.
"I'm glad you two are getting along.

Your quarters are ready dear Arpie, would you join Thomas and Adelaidah? They'll lead the way and help you contact your servants for the rest of the details."

Martha bowed.
"Of course dear Prator. Have a good night. I hope to see you both very soon."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When Eliah met Sammy Empty Re: When Eliah met Sammy

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:01 am

There was a more determined attitude to Sam's steps now, and the sight of Eliah didn't melt it away, but made her stronger.

Internally she laughed as Lady Martha, straight laced, and flat out lied to Eliah about their perfect walk.

Good night Arpie Eriksdatter, I look forward to it. she replied however with her own bow, without a hint of sarcasim or brevity. She smiled up at Eliah, okay now she was a little lost!

She waited till the Arpie had left the room before breaking out into a grin and grasping tightly to his hand, not out of ear shot. No that at least she had learnt this evening.

What did the Arpie say, the Ventrue are not straight forward, in other words they talk you round corners and twist you into knots more like.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
When Eliah met Sammy Left_bar_bleue14/14When Eliah met Sammy Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Willpower:
When Eliah met Sammy Left_bar_bleue1/1When Eliah met Sammy Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health:
When Eliah met Sammy Left_bar_bleue7/7When Eliah met Sammy Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:07 am

Eliah reponded equally to the strong holding on his hand while the bunch leaved the scene and after they were in prudent distance he turned and offered Samantha a sit next to him.
"Are you enjoyning the evening my dear?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:14 am

The vast majority of it. she smiled, enjoying the moment at least and taking the offered seat.

The moon light made this room brighter than the library, and she took the time to really study his face. With her unnatural vision, his face didn't seem as pale, there was no sparkle in his eyes true, but the colour of his pupils beamed out. His lips were pale too, she noticed now more clearly, but there wasn't a single winkle or sun spot.

Are you happy Sire, my Eliah?

She wanted to tell him everything thing, but the lessons had already started and she would keep her tongue.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
When Eliah met Sammy Left_bar_bleue14/14When Eliah met Sammy Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Willpower:
When Eliah met Sammy Left_bar_bleue1/1When Eliah met Sammy Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health:
When Eliah met Sammy Left_bar_bleue7/7When Eliah met Sammy Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:22 am

He smiled widely.
"I'm glad you're showing me the results of your brief training with Martha but to be truly happy I'd be needing for you to understand that you can always be sincere with me.

Vampiric society is harsh on the weaklings and I'm sure you have noticed that it has no point of comparisson with your former life. Everyone around you is testing your strength, trying to bend you in the direction of their choosing. You need to know very well how you are, before facing such destructive environment. That's why I choose Lady Martha to be your teacher for this matter, she is the sweetest vampire and the most nurturing in the court.

In previous experiences, some had humiliated protegees and relatives in the blood, just to show them the hard way how are things done around here."
he said.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:19 am

Sweetest and most nurturing huh, s***.

Sam laughed Yes harsh is an apt description.  But I can do this, in fact I intend to excel at it. she states for her own benefit as much as his.

And if we are being truthful , there is something you should know, about when I tasted that mortals vitae. She paused a moment, not really sure how vampires viewed things like this. After all sex was just lust at that point, there was no evolutionary advantage to it anymore.

The smell alone was arousing, like nothing else I had experienced before, apart from the night before that is. It reminded me of that, and because of that... she looked at him wandering if she would have to spell it out!
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:27 am

Eliah jumped out of his sit and stood gazing harshly on Samantha, he did not need words his attitude was enough message <This is outrageous> his stone like visage and ice cold eyes started to melt away and in a matter of seconds a smirk appeared shy, until a wide smile replaced it.
"Of course it was my Queen. The feeding experience is unique, each vessel gives you a particular sensation depending on the nature of its vitae. Per haps this mortal is very sexual in nature.

Would you like to find out?"
he said.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:41 am

Let me make this very clear Eliah Ellison.

I want you, I gave up everything that I was for you.

Please, don't forget that.
her gaze matching his for steel, before it too softened.

But when I tasted that vitae, at that moment and I admit even now at the thought of drinking more, I do want to find out.

But I don't want to do it alone, would you join me down this particular rabbit hole?
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:55 am

Eliah took Samantha's hand again and said.
"Don't forget my Queen that is me who is in debt with you. I took everything from you and I promised you to compensate and more for it. To attuned you to the destiny in life you never knew and lead you in a path of glory."

Then he continued.
"What you are feeling is the pretty side of the Thirst, I've given you enough of my own vitae to almost satiated your urges but even over what your body may retain the thirst will always be present, even more if you are starving.

This servant can only give you so much and after how much you have taken from him I doubt he can withstand two vampires feeding on him but feeding and tasting are not the same. You can just enjoy his vitae taste without drinking from him and so could I but that requires self restrain.

If you could not a human life would be your responsability to have lost."

He started to walk down inside the house and then up the stairs while he was explaining all these. Eventually they got to her former room, it was empty, the lie has ended. Then he walk to the room she had knew as his but it was just another office, no bed or anything of its former furniture.
"Everything you have had, everything you knew is now gone. It is time for us to really meet each other my Queen. You must face the Truth. Are you prepared?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:53 pm

Was it a relief that he saw it that way, perhaps yes. It had been her decision, and one not taken lightly. It was done, and did it matter who was in debt to whom, for them maybe not. But this new society seemed to keep great stall by debts and favours ritual and show. Was it just the Ventrue or all of them.

She had heard the name Toreador, but no others yet, and Lady Martha seemed to consider them 'flighty'.

The pretty side, yes, she could see where he was trying to lead that from. And she had to agree with his diagnosis on the latino man. Even based on his heart beat alone, the time it had taken for Eliah to drain her dry. The calculation was a simple one, x number of units, flowrate, pressure. The mechanics though had nothing on the actual experience, blood was one thing, vitae quite another.

She didn't feel a desperate desire to feed, but still should have, just to get her fill, just for the taste.

She wouldn't like to imagine what her experience would have been like if Eliah had not softened it.

I'm ready she replied, prepared would convey a feeling of calm and forthought. Eliah hadn't prepared her for anything other than meeting her guests. He really didn't do this a lot did he.

Keeping hold of his hand, and with the last thought, I'll really miss that bed...

Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Eliah took Samantha down to the basement, there two men were standing in front of the door. Wilson had never seen them, they were wearing a modern SWAT-like armor, were well armed and had ver dark sunglasses. Both bowed before Eliah without words and openned a steel heavy door allowing the couple access to the basement itself.

Once inside Eliah pulled a chain hanging behind an old book rack and it started to move apart leaving expoused another door, this one leading to a dark tunnel. As soon as the rack stopped moving several lights started to turn on, illuminating the corridor and Eliah took Sam's hand and started to walk in as the book rack began to close behind them. The tunnel smelled humid and reeked with fungus, the floor was wet and the walls drifting water.

Eventually they arrived to another steel door, it was a piece of art, a high relief sculpture told the story of knights fighting a dragon which was defeated and the kingdom safe once more. Eliah rotated the head of the dragon as it was beheaded and then rose two specific knights arm among other interactions with the steel sculpture until something snapped once the proper combination was given and the doors started to open.
"We're under the mansoleum were you awoke the other night."

The chamber inside was dark and Eliah spoke.
"Illuminate"

Like a magic word inside several electrical lights turn on and a marble chamber dazeled Samantha's eyes.

The place was auster and simple, nothing like the opulent house upstairs. Just a replicate of the cript above with many wooden closets around and carpets hanging from the walls. There were two couches, a desk with a victorian style with two chairs and a huge library. No bed whatsoever, just a marble table.
Eliah said.
"This is how I like to rest."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:50 pm

They made their way through the house, seeing parts she had never noticed before.  The place was huge, huge and uninhabited.  A floor of bedrooms with no beds!  The irony was not lost on her.

Further they went, down staircases and past portraits and tapestries.  The Elison family had taken the term castle to heart.

The basement was a surprise, although she wondered why, the lower they went, the easier it would be to hide from the sun.
She wondered if these were the same guards as Eliah had used on their journey from the hospital, she had no way of telling, with the tactical gear hiding their faces.

The book rack felt like something from a nineties murder mystery, just really well done, and increased the drama of the occasion. Hardly just a five point lock on a metal apartment door.

Smells attacked her nostrils, and she shielded her eyes and nose with her free hand, as Eliah strode forward towards his goal.

The next door was beautiful and brought to mind medival pagents, matching the mansion perfectly, that and the Clan of Kings, the only thing she had seen that gave that message. Eliah, this is beautiful she comments as he operates the machinery.

"We're under the mansoleum were you awoke the other night." he said and her smile widened, I wish I had known you were so close.

Once her eyes had adjusted, she took in the room. It was so like him, This suits you, more than the house - not that you are out of place there, but still this suits you.

No bed?

Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:11 pm

He smiled.
"This is my true self, the house, the luxury, my business are just a faccade. I have spent most of my existance learning innovative uses of my Blood.

I'm more a library rat than a butterfly but we all have to meet up to Clan expectations rather than personal preferences, as you will find out soon enough. My family is been in the Ventrue clan for one hundred generations and few of us are selected to become part of the kindred, such as me and my father Lord Gregory Ellison.

I have no use for beds Sam. Our body does not rest, we slumber. Still if you prefer to sleep in a bed I'd bring down one for you."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:48 pm

Arpie Eriksdatter mentioned that I may be more suited to a Knight rather than a butterfly.

But it is refreshing to know that expectations and preference can be different.
she looked round the room and the many arcane tomes lining the walls, even for her the titles seemed unusual, the old mixed in with the new. Mainly old.

Are there many of your family still based in the city?

You seem to have this place to yourself, and no, I think no bed is the least of the changes I've had today. If I can't settle there is always a couch
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:00 pm

Arpie Eriksdatter mentioned that I may be more suited to a Knight rather than a butterfly
Eliah smiled with a tone of sadness in his eyes.
"Lady Eriksdatter is usually wrong in her first impressions.

Our Clan is wise to take advantage of our talents and capitalized on its assets but there is more in existance than fulfilling other's expectations. Including mine, Samantha.

I choose you for very personal reasons I do expect from you to serve my agenda as much as that of our Clan but there is more in existance than that.

To truly develop your potential you must bloom first. You're in a chrysallid in a figurative speach, so is more likely of you to become a butterfly. Literally I doubt you have the spirit of a warrior, you'd surprise me if you'd agree with Martha on that.

What you become after you bloom may or not fulfill other's expectations but it will make you powerful and right now powerful is what the Clan and I need the most."

He moved to the marble slate and said.
"Trust my criteria for choosing you and even more importantly trust your own potential."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:25 pm

It was odd to hear his opinion of the Arpie, not one the woman herself would share!

I do trust you, and myself.

I just have to adjust. Find my place.

Medicine is a family business, on my side, we have generations of eminent surgeons and professors lining the walls.

I guess I fell into it, but those same talents could have a different focus. This is the time I figure out what that focus is, by your side.
she smiles at the last and with a mischievous glint in her eye adds. These are not going to be the easiest few weeks are they.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:34 pm

Eliah said.
"Just remember that the following week is not about you but there will be time for you, I promise.

The Clan expects to see themselves reflected in you, they also will be evaluating me through you but as Lady Eriksdatter none will be looking at your true self. With time and effort you'll be able to bloom and then be the first medic Ventrue in the city.

Per haps that why the Malkavian felt so threaten by you.

Tomorrow is just another night for you to absorb everything you can and create a faccade that others would find acceptable. Intimately, with me we can discuss of your own dreams."

Eliah paused and continued.
"Feel free to lay in the place of your choosing. I can help you can undress if you prefered, I can always ask Adelaidah to help you again into your Agoge outfit. That door is the bathroom if you wish to perfume yourself."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:50 pm

At last it made sense, and the pieces start to fit into place.

She would choose her mask, the perfect one which carried with it the expectations of the Clan and its hierarchy. And then there would be time to ‘bloom’.

Thank you Eliah, that actually helps a lot. she started to feel the effects of the approaching sun. Not in a way she could define, here safe below the ground.

She turns her back to him to allow him to undo the tiny buttons. If you don’t mind.

Laying the dress gently across a chair, she heads to the bathroom and picks a scent, using it sparingly, then takes a place on the large marble slab, leaving plenty of room for Eliah beside her, she holds out her arm to him, and it feels heavy, a strange fatigue that she can’t place, and soon after, with her Sire motionless beside her there is nothing more as the sun lights up the sky far above.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum