World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for love is short

2 posters

Go down

Time for love is short Empty Time for love is short

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:29 pm

Margaret woke up early one day expecting to see Eliah and wishing him a good day before he left. The servitude wasn't there just on the nick of time and she adventured to go out of the room. It was still very early not complete dawn yet, since Eliah left the house about 6 AM everyday.

The hallway was alone in its way to Eliah's room and she found a maid undoing Eliah's bed or so it seemed like. Of couse Marge didn't go everymorning to check but it happend and found his bed undone with the excuse that servants went to make the rooms at 8 am o'clock. It was definetly wierd.

The day passed by normally and eventually Eliah came home as usual at 5:00pm, to get ready for dinner. Kissed Margaret and both were properly dressed for the occasion in the main dinner room. Again as usual.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Time for love is short Empty Re: Time for love is short

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:52 pm

It felt a little intrusive to ask the servant, but it had her intrigued. Why on Earth hadn’t he slept there last night.

Her immediate worry was that he had found another warm bed, an occupied one. He had been a gentleman in every sense, he was affectionate and attentive, but they had gone no further. But it had only been a couple of weeks, surely not long enough to push him towards other company.

I wanted to thank you. she smiled as she spoke to him, her hand resting on his. For being so patient with me. I feel so much more myself now, thanks to Lady Adelaidah and Dr Smith. But most of all because of you.

She paused as the Butler brought in a plate for them both, filling her glass with a deep red claret.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Time for love is short Left_bar_bleue14/14Time for love is short Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Willpower:
Time for love is short Left_bar_bleue1/1Time for love is short Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health:
Time for love is short Left_bar_bleue7/7Time for love is short Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:19 pm

Eliah sat near her and as she reached for his hand she noticed once more how cold they were. He was a loving husband and a gentleman above all, who she knew wouldn't be indiscrete about any affair he could have but still she was very curious about it. The plates were served as usual and suddenly she felt Eliah's hands warming up rapidly, it was subtle, nothing she could have noticed the nights before but now that she was more and more attuned to him it was quite obvious. She also noticed how his cheeks changed from the pale paper colour he seemed to always have, not very healthy at all to a more human (if you prefer) complexion of sorts.

His dry teeth became wet suddenly as he was talking to Margaret and his eyes regained the crystalline life that had until now been absent.
"I'm yours my Queen and you're mine to protect and love forever."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:00 pm

It all happened too quickly to hide her reaction, and with his eyes focused on her’s, he could do nothing but notice.

Her eyes widened slightly, her brow furrowed in curiosity at the small but definite changes. Changes she was trained to read, to notice. Her grip on his hand tightly slightly at the surprise, this was a man she had come to trust, was falling for, her whole world was built around him and she did not even know anymore what he was.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Time for love is short Left_bar_bleue14/14Time for love is short Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Willpower:
Time for love is short Left_bar_bleue1/1Time for love is short Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health:
Time for love is short Left_bar_bleue7/7Time for love is short Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:04 pm

The dinner continued as normal. Then Eliah excused himself to go to the restroom and then took her for a walk in the gardens.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:22 pm

The myriad of small, and not so small parts weighed on her mind. It was a puzzle she couldn’t solve, there was no logical answer.

She took his hand while they walked, she wasn’t scared, there was no reason for that. Just curious.

Eliah... she hesitated as she spoke, fragrant flowers perfumed the air as they walked among the same gardens where they had exchanged vows. There was something odd at dinner...
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:40 pm

The night walk in the gardens of the castle were a dream come true. The reflections of the moon and stars on the garden pools, the sweet scent of flowers and trees around them. The perfect company of Eliah as they walk taking fresh air. While a cold breeze announced the end of summer.

Time for love is short Castle10

Eliah seemed to enjoy both her company and conversation.
"Odd? How so my dear? Didn't you enjoy dinner?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:49 pm

She stopped in her tracks, it was just the two of them here. Away from all the other distractions that a large house brought.

Still holding on to his hand, she reached up to caress his cheek with her free hand, a tender moment coming from her alone.

Your hands were cold, then suddenly warm, the colour returned to your usually pale face, your eyes and mouth from dry to fluid.

It was all in an instant, and it made no sense. And you know I am no fool or we would never have married.

She kept her gaze on him looking for an answer, her heart beating a little faster as she questioned him, waiting on his reply
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:09 pm

His cheek was again pale and cold as the winter. Eliah smiled back at her and kissed her naked hand and she felt again his dry lips but loving caress.
"I know you're not a fool my Love. You have been suspicious about little details all week and that makes me admire you as I get to know you more each day."

He pulled her hand to keep walking.
"I wish to tell you everything but not now. You're still recovering from all that happened to you. Not just about the kidnapping but in general. How you stopped feeling at all, your partners pushing you away, calling you with disrespectful names just because you're a jewel hidden inside of a porkhole. The baby? That was just ravaging on my soul to hear,

I know you had a life before you and I were together a life you might thought it was yours but it is not. You belong here with me, you had always have but you got lost, misdirected from your destiny and I'm here to put you in your path again. Even if it means never to see you again."

He stood tall again and completed his monologue.
"Tomorrow you'll be released from this golden cage into the world and I promise truth and nothing but the truth my Queen."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Maggie listened intently, suddenly panicked at the thought of losing him.

Don’t say that, why would you lose me? We’ve barely got each other back after everything that happened. she tried to be clear, not to stumble over her words.

Whatever it is, we can face it together. You’ve shown me how strong I can be, well it’s true. You make it so, and I can do the same. Create our own synergy- a creation greater than its two parts.

All I want is the truth. It will be fine, all will be well.
she tries to reassure him, sensing a rare concern on his side
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:50 pm

Eliah hold her tight, his hug placed her head over his shoulder and felt like he was also scared to lose her and whispering into his ear he said.
"I've only lie to you to protect you from yourself. Tomorrow everything will be different but remember that I love you my Queen. You belong here, don't forget it. Everything I've done is because I want you by my side forever and if God is merciful we will be."

And he started walking back to the house.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:08 pm

She had never felt more wanted, she held on too not wanting to let go.

Maybe you shouldn’t tell me.. she replied holding back tears.

He would of course, and would ask again anyway. It was clear to the both of them that the decision was made.

They walk a little together in silence, as the lights of the house grow stronger, she turns a final time, her expression a little coy Can I stay with you tonight?
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:17 pm

Eliah took her back to his room and closed the door and came to her slowly caressing her shoulders and starting to undressed her with both his hands and his warm lips over her skin. He was full with the blush of health and when Eliah got her just to dress her panties he turned over and started to come up, kissing from her legs, the hips and eventually her neck as he undressed himself.

He dedicate whole to her pleasure, all body, mind and soul, just to enjoy their last night as loving husband and wife. He spent an hour between caresses and kisses and then the rest of the night making love to her with inhuman passion. At the end they cuddled and he whispered in her ear as she was starting to get sleep.
"Tomorrow remember all." a cue word planted deep into her mind to dissolve the seal keeper her memories forgotten.

She didn't realized it at that moment, as she was still excited with her skin remembering every kiss, every warm touch and finally she fell sleep.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:01 am

Maggie opened her eyes.

Sam instantly regretted it.

She wanted to be furious, to stamp her feet and throw expensive things round this expensive room.

But she wasn’t angry, she was disappointed maybe, baffled, curious.

The Sam that remained was not the same creature that existed two weeks prior, Dr Smith had seen to that, he had stripped away her warped view and shown her another perspective, a better one.  They were the same memories, her own memories but it had changed who she was.

And then there was Eliah.  Fists clenched at the thought of him, okay, maybe she was a little angry.

There was no fancy wedding, no years together.  No wonder last time was so fun...that she did remember, and felt herself getting hot under the collar at the very thought.

What was a lie, and what was truth?

Was she a prisoner?  Did she even want to leave?

She sat on the bed, twisting the gold band round her finger, but it stayed where it was, for now.

5pm seemed a very long time away, if she waited.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:09 am

Getting dressed into clothes that she knew she couldn’t afford, she made the decision to explore. Starting with the bedroom, and then mentally dividing the house into useful areas. Eliah had a study, and that seemed the next most appropriate place, not that she knew what she was looking for.

She could have called her family, they would want to know that she was alright. But she wasn’t at the bottom of this rabbit hole yet, and she wanted to see how far it went. It was the same reason she didn’t run, that and curiosity and futility.

Curious what was behind all this.

And futile, the knowledge that a man with this much money and power could track her down in an instant.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:57 am

Samantha felt her body still resenting sex from last night. It certainly had been a while and her hips couldn't just ignore what happened to them. Still she managed to get a hot bath and get some of Margaret's clothes to explore the Mansion.
Time for love is short 1037678_342_b

After bath as she was drying her hair with a towel one of the servants knock at the door and ask permission to enter. It was Thomas the buttler a very servicial kind of guy, extremely polite of course.
"Good morning Mrs. Elliot. Would you care to have breakfast before your trip to the City?" he asked.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:09 am

The bath drew away some of the tension too, and the aches and pains at least had pleasant connotations, very pleasant she had to admit. It had been far too long, and Eliah was a baptism of fire in comparison to other lack lustre encounters.

Thomas’ entry jarred against the two worlds she now knew. As long as ‘trip to the city’ isn’t code for ‘dropped unconscious in the sea’...she thought privately before answering

Yes, thank you Thomas. I’ll be down directly.

So she would see the whole charade in detail it seemed
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:53 am

"Master Eliah gave me this letter for you Mrs. Ellison. Shall we."

The breakfast table was as always ready for her arrival.

Time for love is short Breakfast-2649620_1280
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:50 am

Sam’s coffee went cold before her as read the letter again and again.

So there has been a first Mrs Ellison, it could easily fall from one of Daphne du Maurier’s dark tales.

And he wanted her, an easy thing to say after all the deception.  

Now, here was the rub, the problem, issue, conundrum.  It was entirely possible that she wanted him too.
Thomas..? she looked round for the ever present Butler.

Will you fetch me some stationery please, I would like to leave a reply in case Mr Ellison returns before me.

The nerves made it difficult to concentrate on food, she took a sip from the cold cup then pushed it aside.

What the f***was she doing?  This was insane.

There were too many loose ends, his cold skin, the identical pictures, his time references did not make logical sense. And yet, she wanted to stay.

The luxury she could live without, but she had found an equal, perhaps a superior, and was not about to throw that away without a chance to speak to him again
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:58 am

Thomas bowed and snapt his fingers for the assistance maid to fetch the ladies request as commanded.

In no time the maid came back. Thomas took the notepad and fountain pen lending it to Samantha.
"Mrs. Elliot." delivered on a plate with a cloth tissue on it.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:55 am

With her thanks for their assistance, Sam moved to a desk in the corner away from the food smells, and any distraction.

<Dearest Eliah,

It has only been a week and you have changed the very core of me.

You have altered how I see myself and the world around me, reminded me what I could become and given me a chance to be part of your life.

These things are not something I can run from.

Will you give me the chance to love you back?

Not as the old Sam, or as a memory of a woman you have loved and lost, but something new.

As planned, I am going to visit the practice, get my bearings, then I’ll be home at five, and we can talk over dinner.

I know that I do not have the full story yet, there are elements at play that I cannot even elude to, but I trust you Eliah. And the little I have I entrust in you.

Yours, Samantha
>

She looked the letter over, prose was not her forte and perhaps it came across a little too romantic for her tastes. But the message was there, once we handed this to Thomas the deed was done.

Please ensure Mr Ellison receives this as soon as he arrives home. she says handing over the letter. I plan on visiting my practice then I’ll return home as normal, if you can let the driver know.

She watched him go and takes a breath, way to go Sam, gambling your life away on a hunch.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down