World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snake Mansion (Leila)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Snake Mansion (Leila) Empty Snake Mansion (Leila)

Post  Leila Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:11 pm

Leila felt the heaviness lift from her body. Cells and tissue reanimating and awakening to greet the new evening. She found herself in a ball on the soft bed, her eyes fluttering open with a start, trying to discern if this was reality or some perversion of a dream. Leila took her time to sit up, her hands dipped into the bed to support her rising torso. She felt her head and looked around the room noting an oddities or anything that might have been different about it.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Snake Mansion (Leila) Empty Re: Snake Mansion (Leila)

Post  Malakiel Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Leila felt nothing but relief, unlike any other night she felt pure joy in her heart, she felt rested and full with positives feelings with a powerful and tremendous selfsteem due to her slumber, much like a human sleep she felt finally rested. The feeling was exciting she felt full of energy... and thirsty.

The room around her was vivid and colour full nothing around took her out of her joyful animus. Finally in her mind she felt an splinter growing puncting her, what happend yesterday. She was enjoyning an innocent sex game with Cross and a bulk of heavy thoughts stroke her but why?
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:32 pm

Leila got up from the bed feeling a comfort like she'd never felt in her nights as a vampire. She felt like her mind had been freed, the world made beautiful again and everything around her was positive.

The sting hit though and she realized the evening ended so oddly. For the first time she was free from her father's clutches over her dreams but it felt superficial, like it could reattach to her at any moment. She thought he was having fun, thought she was as well but there was a heaviness that she had to battle with.

She couldn't shake the thoughts, wondering where they came from how she could stop them. She wondered if she'd have to completely refrain from playing let alone the act of sex, fornication. She let her thoughts harbor more and considered getting ready for the night, her first rule from Tantra was to exercise first thing in the night and even though the lessons were cancelled she wanted to try and maintain them. Even if that meant disappointing Cross. She went to her luggage and rummaged out a sports bra and jogging pants, slipped into a pair of sneakers and stepped outside of her room. She went downstairs, but not before a quick glance down the hall to see if she heard Cross or his maid stirring about.

She'd continue downstairs unless interrupted and went outside for a jog around his property.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Lucky for Leila she still had all her stuff in Cross' house, her clothes being the most important. After dressing up rapidly for jogging she went out of the room down to the main door. Cross' room was still closed and Mary his servant was with the vacum cleaner doing the carpet downstairs, when Leila passed by her she said.
"Good evening Ma'am" and continued cleaning.

The main door was unlocked and Leila could easily get to the yard outside.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:22 am

Leila nodded and waved to the maid but she didn't stop to talk to her. She continued on outside, noting the slight chill in the evening air. For the first time since she'd been back home well over a month now she was intending on exercising. Her feet began to lift in a few high preparation kicks and then she took off running in his yard. She took this time to figure out what she was going to say to Cross, Tantra, and Pillar. She'd had a heavy weight to repair and she felt like an ass about the whole ordeal.

Her feet hit the pavement and the ground in steady even strides, feeling more powerful than she had as a human. She used the time she spent running to gauge her future and what she needed to do to move forward. The pace of her jogging set an easy rhythm for her thoughts to flow into. After 30 minutes in the fresh air she stopped to stretch and reflect. Yoga was always relaxing for her and she remembered how much she missed the ability to stretch her body and her mind analyzing her situation from even more angles.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:44 am

The paviment in front of the house rapidly disapair allowing the well cutted grass to quilt her feet. The yard garden was beautiful indeed there were several types of flowers and the grass was very well done. Leo had certainly done a great job.

As Leila jogged around the house she was able to comtemplate some subtle details about it, as a big satelital antenna a few wire conections and a little shed behind of the house. As she went around of the house she was able to see many of the other rooms she hasn't yet visited, some with beautiful details others very overloaded with luxury and objects.

Eventually she did her first round...
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:51 am

Leila went around the house several times, each time she studied a different room as she passed it. She wondered what was the satellite for, just television? She stopped to do her yoga in front of the shed, casually peering around and into it if there were windows.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:58 am

As Leila went around of the house excercising she felt her body very different to what she was used to. She had no need for breathing or resting so this feeling was very different to what she used to experience as a human, just a few nights away. Still there was something strange about this sensation, she felt lighter and more dynamic, her thoughts flowing more rapidly as her mind had speed up.

When she stopped to do some yoga in front of the shed the feeling vanished almost inmediately.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:03 am

Leila wondered about the dynamics of her exercise as the yoga failed to have the same effect on her. It was a chilling experience and she found herself wanting to experiment with it. She burst from her stance into a full out sprint from the area by the shade, really running faster than she'd ever had in her life, testing her stamina and her newfound mental prowess.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:19 am

Leila ran like the wind, fast and then faster. At first she felt her body agile and rushing but when she reach her fastest speed she realized that it was not as fast as she would have expected, she ran pushing her body to the next line trying to achieve more speed, confident that she wasn't feeling tired at all in any sense.

The mind, however, did kept increasing in agility and she felt dynamic, fresh and flowing like lightning down from the sky. As she kept doing this her energy started to increase, she felt a mild pumping of her heart as her blood flowed through her veins. Her mind was so fast that she was actually seeing things move slower, like she was warping time or something like that.

Minutes after she was going as fast as the wind, her blood pumping in her artheries making her feel almost alive it was a thrilling sensation. Her beast suddenly awoke in her mind, the rush excited it, bringing it shallower to the surface. Leila felt her predatory instincts rushing and overwhelming her rapidly.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:30 am

The rush that hit her was powerful and exhilarating. The feeling of her blood pumping, clarity in her mind, the warped sense of controlling time all of it combined into a high unlike any she'd ever experienced. She felt sharp, keen and cunning. All of these were aspects of the true nature she was still learning to embrace, aspects of the predator inside of her. She wasn't even tired or out of breath, shocking to her she felt like she was preparing to take on a small army.

After a while of relishing in the experience and feeling the blood consumed by her muscles she finally stopped a feeling of immense satisfaction rushing through her. Leila surveyed the yard, making sure she didn't mess up any of the flowerbeds in her bursts. After her inspections she went inside, and towards the bathroom a bright smile clad on her beautiful face.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:33 am

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:34 am

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:36 am

Leila thought about stopping but her body needed more, her Beast was spoiling her to continue and she did, ran faster and faster pushing her body to the next limit, the rush, the feeling of the wind on her face, all the sensations were overwhelming.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:39 am

Leila felt the urge the pull to keep running, to push herself even further. She didn't know whether to fight it or embrace it, there were so many new sensations and speed beyond what she thought she was capable of.

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:41 am

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:43 am

Leila felt regaing control of her body, slowly she managed to stop this time in front of the house and again she felt all the dynamism fading rapidly away from her. However her Beast was still there present in her mind urging for more.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:49 am

Finally she reigned herself in and managed to stop. The control over her body at odds with the beast. She had enjoyed her run and even mildly amused her beast but she was done now and she exercised the control she knew she had to stop.

She went inside the house finally and bounded up the stairs. Eventually she made her way back to her room and she went firstly to the bathroom, she started to run some water and scented it as she liked. She undressed while she waited for the bath to fill and stepped inside once the bath reached a comfortable level. She got into it and soaked for a while, finally washing and getting out. She slipped out rather quickly after that. Towel drying her hair and putting on a robe, she snaked her way to Cross' room and tapped lightly on the door.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:27 am

The door was already open Cross was standing tall, seems like he just got out of the shower, had his pants already on and was buttoning his shirt on. At Leila's tapping he turned his gaze to her and smiled.
"Are you giving me my Reward now?"

Snake Mansion (Leila) MarioLopezA02
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:11 pm

Leila chuckled as she approached him.

"I wanted to talk a bit first if you don't mind."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Cross' reaction was ackward, he didn't seemed surprised.
"Sure, what's up?" he said.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Leila smiled, though it was a superficial one. She knew at this point she had to tread carefully not to burn this bridge with him it was the last thing she held with him. Her eyes softened as she regarded him calmly a small shrug of her shoulders as she considered how to start.

"So last night, when I stripped a bit for you, something happened to me."

Leila reached for him and began to finish off buttoning his shirt for him if he'd let her.

"My sire helped me with something last night, before that whole fiasco happened with Pillar. Afterwards she told me in pretty exact words that I shall not fornicate. And even though you and I hadn't done anything like that last night I felt disturbed even thinking about it. I have to do what my sire commanded me and I thought I could get away with a little playing and even that was too much. I should have told you earlier. I hope you can understand. I think she is intending to train me to be a warrior like herself, there were other rules too, but this one is the most pertinent to our relationship... What do you think about what I've just said?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Cross seemed confused.
"Well I don't quite understand how these two things are related: sex and combat? that's ackward. Nevertheless I respect your decision, I mean, if you can't do, then we won't but the reason eludes me."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:14 am

Leila smiles in relief, and hugs him tightly to her chest.

"Well, I must first thank you for being so considerate. I want to, but for some reason I can't and its hard to explain honestly. I don't really know what she did but I know she helped me. I used to have nightmares every day and tonight there weren't any. I actually felt rested when I arose tonight. I'd rather not risk them coming back. Have you heard of kindred having nightmares?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Cross shrug in disbelief then he added.
"How wierd is that! Tantra helped you with your Nightmares?! I've heard of many Kindreds being tortured night by night with that kind of dreams and Tantra has a cure for that?!" he couldn't believe himself.

His body language was clear and straight, he had not on that mask that all Followers used in public, even him when Leila first knew him. He was now confident enough to trust his sincere doubts with her.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next