World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrill Seeking for Adventure (Leila)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Thrill Seeking for Adventure (Leila) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrill Seeking for Adventure (Leila)

Post  Leila Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:59 pm

Leila was focused on Cross wondering if he'd heard her or if he was simply ignoring her. He seemed throughly excited though. She was about to look back to the tray when she heard Cailina's sweet voice escaping her lips. Her eyes grew wide at the shock of her statement. Perhaps the boy was kindred!

"Ohhhhh, this will certainly be interesting!"

She smiled and stood up taking Cailina's offer to sit with her. She moved as quickly as she could trying not to disturb anyone's view and she sat down next to the gothic beauty. Leila's mind was beginning to form so many questions. Her eyes softened and her lips spread into a pleasant smile around her exposed fangs, her expression was thanking Cailina for the invitation.

"Thanks for asking me over, he's in his own world. Is that a dragon?"

She didn't want to burden Cailina with all her questions assuming most of them would be answered once it really began. She looked into the tray observing it, still not sure what all this new world of darkness held.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Thrill Seeking for Adventure (Leila) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrill Seeking for Adventure (Leila)

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Cailina nods to the dragon question and answers.
"Well call them demons, they call themself Tzimisce. One of the founder Clans of the Sabbat.

As for Crane you will see that his abilities are more than impressive, just wait and see."
she smiles politely

"and dear..." Cailina says and approaches to Leila's ear to murmur her something

"I have a very senstive nose and that human smell you're carrying is killing me, would you mind?" says in a soft and gentle tone trying not to disturb Leila while with one hand Cailina touches Leila's skirt.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:00 pm

"Human smell?"

Leila responded then felt the touch on leg.

"Oh! I am so sorry. Yes of course I can get rid of it."

Leila sat up and arched her back, reaching around to the side of her hips she unzipped the skirt down the slide and discreetly removed it. She pushed it down her thighs and legs until it fell to the ground. She inspected herself and thought she'd look far less conspicuous with just her intimates, so she unbuttoned her blouse as well and slipped that off. She took a second to neatly fold her shirt and slip it into her bag but she took her skirt from the floor and stood up, truly a vision in her lingerie and heels.

Spoiler:

She paraded herself down to the nearest fire pit and tossed her skirt in it. Then she took her seat again next to Cailina, having ignored any comments made along the way. She didn't even have time to process the Tzimisce comment.

Last edited by Malakiel on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NPC interruption)
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Leila walked toward the closest fire barrell, it was made of steel and had a lot of burning wood in it and smell of gasoline burnt comming outside of it, even as she was far from it Leila could still see the fire and feel the heat comming out of it, at first it was mesmerizing and scary then she threw the skirt in it and saw the flames consuming the cloth, jumping out increasing for a second as more fuel was added to it. Fire had a certain presence was not simply a natural peril it had something more in it, something dangerous.

While Leila was there almost naked comtemplating the fire she felt a cold caress on her butt, it was delicate and sensual but absolutely unexpected, that made her jump out of the fire hypnosis. As she turned back to see who was the molester she saw Cailina, fangs out and a pedratory look, powerful and secure, her movements were sensual and incredibly seductive. She said.
"Beautiful isn't it? The Fire" her voice was full with admiration.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Leila looked Cailina with wide startled eyes, after turning towards her caress. The fire having captivating and frightening qualities that she'd never noticed before. She nodded and replied softly,

"Yes, its quite different now. Perhaps because of the danger..."

Leila was more than a bit shaken by the woman's advances, particularly in the middle of such an insane event. She smiled as well, not wanting to offend her. The only women Leila had even thought herself interested in were the twins and it was simply because of their supernatural beauty. She wouldn't have dare done anything with them. But here was this female vampire, sensually caressing her. She had wanted to take the shirt off as well. It wasn't the type of blouse that could be worn alone.

"Mind if I take off the blouse too, I think I would look better without it."

Leila wasn't trying to come off as seductive either, but surely the way she looked it was natural for her to be a bit alluring. She started to unbutton the bottom button slowly waiting for her reply.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Cailina walked really close, with her lips were just one step of kissing Leila's, her gown clothes caressing Leila's skin with a subtle friction, her hand took the blouse without effort or violence from Leila's hand and she continue walking toward the fire getting way too close, specially with that dress that could have easily got fire.
"Fire is a mistery, it isn't just a thing, it's not just danger. It is alive, it has it's own spirit, it's own will.

Now as kindred we can appreciate it and yet we are cursed, unable to touch it and enjoy its caress. May be now that we are dead and without warmth in our bodies we long for what we once had."
Cailina removed threw the blouse inside of the barrell and Leila saw in terror how close her hands were to the flames.

Then Cailina removed her glove from one hand and shorted the sleeve from her gown leaving her arm naked, it had a serie of branding tatoo each more delicate and beautiful that the prior and all made such a harmonic look, such a complete design that as whole made each look better.

Moving her hand over the flames with her eyes shining due to the flames reflecting in them, with her fangs bright white looking like silver Cailina said.
"There is no reason to fear the fire, it is not our enemy. Come to me Leila let me teach you"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Leila watched the woman's lithe fingers undo her blouse. Her eyes lingering on her every move, especially after the woman did not even flinch when her hand went near the fire. She was intrigued about her explanation of the fire and even moreso as she put her entire arm in it without catching fire and bursting into frenzy like she was told. Leila had a hard time wrapping her mind around it. And while she was curious Cailina's offer resounded in her head.

"You want to teach me, what exactly? To master the fear of fire? I - I don't think I should... I'm supposed to be here with Cross. Where would we be going anyway?"

Leila looked hesitantly at Cailina. What once seemed like a slightly sexual interest it was looking like it could turn into something that Leila could easily lose control of.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Cailina smiled.
"Are you scared?" her tone insinuated weakness.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:32 pm

The tone of her voice made Leila more upset than the actual words. She'd already admitted to being scared over something as minute as semen earlier this evening. When was she finally going to toughen up and take challenges. She couldn't keep hiding from the world afraid that it would be too much for her. She'd always been able to overcome her burdens. With a little boost of confidence from the doubt in Cailina's voice Leila shook her head side to side.

"No ma'am. I was just here to enjoy the show with Cross. I wasn't aware there would be side excursions..."

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Cailina walks back to Leila passing again her hand over the fire and when she got again in front of Leila, close enough to kiss her she says.
"Seems that I own you a new dress dear, you had to get rid of that beautiful outfit just because of me" said with a certain tone of naivity and innocence.

"I don't want to hold you, go with Cross he is waiting for you" said smiling and pointing her way back, something in her face was really really scary.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Leila blinked a few times watching her again passing through the fire. She was certainly curious about her ability to do that. Her tongue rubbed across her fangs, unconventional thoughts flowing through her mind as Cailina walked closer and closer still. Her tongue may have grazed Cailina's lips with the proximity she'd gained on her. Leila wondered what it would be like to kiss this evil vixen in front of her.

" I don't want to burden you about my clothes, I have had others with sensitivities to smell. That is why I make sure every inch of my skin smells like the sweetest spring rose. But since you have offered I would greatly appreciate it."

She followed Cailina's pointing finger and looked back to her while a chill ran through her body. Leila wanted to go to Cross but she found herself drawn to Cailina's expression. Leila reached out to caress the woman's tattoed arm. Running her fingers along them until she reached Cailina's hand.

"Aren't you coming back as well?"

She clutched her fingers as if to lead her back but she stood still waiting for her response.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:47 pm

"Of course..." she said and started to walk following Leila as she was staring at her butt with a particular fixation about it.

The spectacule had already began, as Leila had imagine it was a carnage, still nothing could prepared her to what she was seeing now.

The little boy still in his human form had a black shadowy dragon rounding around him, the beast was dark but still she could see through it, inside on it were many pieces of humans hanging and dripping blood into the ground, its size was compareable to the truck's. From the little boy body's several shadowy tentacles were smashing and cutting into little pieces the remaining humans as spiritual living sword blades of some sort.

Crane was obviously in frenzy since his expression, he was covered in blood and drinking from some other people pieces that other tentacles threw in his jaws.

Even the slaves were shivering in ball, covering their faces to avoid the terrifying show...
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:11 pm

NOTHING could have prepared Leila for what she saw as she walked back. Tentacles, a shadowy dragon, bleeding pieces of human flesh, blood... Her gaze was fixed on what was going on below them, but she was conscious that Cailina was watching her so she kept walking. Once they got to their previous seat she finally let go of Cailina's hand, she didn't bother sitting down or speaking. She just stood at the railings and stared down trying to comprehend the mess below her.

The boy was indeed kindred and some insanely powerful one at that. The site was disgusting, repulsive and gory. It was so unreal! Worse than any childhood nightmares. Leila bit her lower lip so that her fangs and all the teeth on her upper jaw was the only thing showing. She was trying to stop her jaw from quivering in fear. Every human was dying and yet the sight of their blood spilling kept her watching.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Spoiler:
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Eventually the gore-show ended and everyone including Cross started yelling on chorus.
"CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE!!" with fury hitting and banging the steel structure to make noise.

Then the demon upstairs made a sign rising his hand and Crane came back from frenzy to a controlled state at will, bowed to the so called Bishop and started to walk back from where he came from enjoyning the crowd's glorious yelling.

Then the bishop returned off sight and Tony yelled for the band to start playing again.

Sountrack song!

Then Cross and Tony sat back in the couch.

Cross said to Leila
"Having fun Sweet cake?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Leila was surprising herself with how much she could stomach of this. Luckily for her most of the carnage was gone in the time she spent with Cailina. She even managed to shout a few times with the crowd.

"CRANE! CRANE!"

She kept standing when Cross and Tony took their seats.She turned around letting them look at her for a while in her white and black lace lingerie. Leila nodded and smiled brightly. Her fangs making the smile seem naughty.

"I am indeed. These guys really do put on an impressive show. And that kid! I have never seen anything like what he did, spectacular!"

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Cross looks at Leila up and down and says.
"Not about that, but... that" pointing to her pussy.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Leila shook her head side to side.

"Not as much as it could be."

She gave a small subtle glance to Cailina and then to Tony before her eyes rest again on Cross.

"What's next in the entertainment?"

Leila went back to the couch and straddle Cross across his lap, but she looked at Tony for the answer.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Cross looks at Cailina and asks to her
"Lina, did you tried to rape this woman?!" his voice seemed upset.

and Cailina answers.
"Yes, but she didn't let me..." showing a sad face, followed by Tony's laught
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:28 pm

Leila just smiled and stroked Cross' face and chest.

"I didn't know those were your intentions Cailina. I might have obliged."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:34 pm

The three of them laughts with Leila's answer.

After the good laught Tony says.
"The main event is unique, I think that everyone will be very very impressed by it.

It is a gift from the Bratovich family, they were very generous!"
the vileness in his words were remarkable

Cailina and Cross smiles at him.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:41 pm

Leila's brow raised and she looked interested as well.

"Who are the Bratovich family?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:50 am

For Leila that name was familiar, she heard it before when she was visiting that Doctor Ivan, Ivan Bratovich...

Spoiler:

Tony smiled at Leila and with a misterious tone in his voice he says
"It's a family of demons Leila"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:04 am

"Oh my..."

Leila looked at Cross with the recognition of the name finally when added Tony's description. Both her brows raised while she recalled the sort of gifts that sprouted from that house.

"I have no doubt it will be... unique. What clan are guys?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:19 am

Suddenly and almost inmediatly after Leila asked her question she felt the most loud and powerful spank right on her butt that she have ever felt. It was hard indeed but due to her supernatural resistance it was not painful at all, almost sexy but given the circumstances it was probably a punish from Cross because of an unapropiate question, per haps trying to protect Leila from the wrath of the Sabbat.

Cailina, Tony and Fred looked at Cross with a doubtful look in their faces, trying to understand. Even Leila looked at him with eyes wandering 'why? what happend?' and he said.
"eh... sorry, but it was so round and perfect that I could not help it. I had to do it.

I'm sorry for the interruption carry on"
says politely and looking at Leila his expression was of pure joy and fun saying without words 'whata butt girl!'

short pause after with eye rolls from Fred and a little giggle from Tony and Cailina, then she answered to Leila.
"We all are from a diferent Tribe, even if our Clan names are the same as those of the Camarilla we're entirely different to them, so don't make a mistake, we're nothing like them." her voice and words seemed like an ultimatum, she really meant that last part, deadly.

"I'm from the antitribe Toreador, Tony from the antitribe Malkavian and Fred over there from the antitribe Brujah, all proud members of this Pack" she says with joy.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next