World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Panicked Call to David [Star]

2 posters

Go down

A Panicked Call to David [Star] Empty A Panicked Call to David [Star]

Post  Star Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:24 pm

Upon waking from her resting state, Star Star went about her nightly routine  and turned on the nightly news just to check in with any current afaires going on in the city.

After watching the news brodcast Star slumps back in her chair, wide eye and slack jaw as her mind starts to prossess the television broadcast

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR ▂▂▂▂▂
"No fucking way….."
She muttered over and over in a soft tone, eyes staring at the screen unblinking.

"Father and his young Children were found stabbed to death"
The sentence kept flashing in Star's mind like a neon sign.
"Ohhhh fuck me, I broke her"

Star's mind started to race, she knew most likely where the woman was at this moment, shacked up at their hotel. A hotel room that could be traced back to Star.

Picking up her cell she called her Sire as the realization and slight panic started to set in.

"Oh my god I broke her.
Oh my god I broke her.
Ya told me to get a toy
And I fuck'n broke her."

She said rambling as she grabbed her truck keys and headed out the door , waiting for David to answer.

"David! Holy shit I.. I fuck up.
I didn't think… I .. holy shit
I mean how was I to know she was so damn unstable?
I just thought it was all just fun and games.
Ya know to see how far I could push someone.
Ya told me to use a gentle hand with her mind and I guess I used a damn Wrecking Ball!
She broke…

Star rambled, not making much sense in her panic

Holy fuck… That "Toy" of mine..
She killed her family… FOR ME?

I mean I didn't tell her too or anything, I mean i'm actually kinda flattered someone would KILL for me… But fuck! Her husband and kids!? how was I to know she would lose her damn mind!

LJ always told me "Don't fuck with the crazy ones" but do I listen? nuuuuuu!
And I pushed her ass off the deep end!
This is all my fault.

Of course I could have just chosen some low-hanging fruit like a thug or ganbanger to toy with…
But that would have been too easy.
So I found this super repressed Mormon housewife!
New territory never explored before.
I thought it was all just fun and games, … I thought i would maybe make her husband jealous, or maybe she would leave him, stand up for herself, claim some Independence, maybe be a bit better over all after.
Now she is going to spend the rest of her life in jail… Wait no.. She is gona get the death penalty!

This is all my fault!

She is probably shacked up at the hotel I rented for us… IN MY NAME thinking that I'm gona run away with her to Tijuana Or some shit!
If the police find her there… FUCK.

Part of me wants to just go snap her neck and throw her in a dumpster. Put the girl down like Old Yeller!
But I'm NOT a murderer!
OK so maybe in not a good person and I'm a bit of a fucking monster, but I'm not a murderer…

I mean I could try to help her escape the city, but she is bat shit crazy. I didn't think she would be so fragile ! And I swear I didn't give her any blood or put these ideas in her head! I thought she was just some
Sheltered Housewives seeking a little Adventure..  

But I have to act quick and try to fix this.
I royally trashed this woman's life!
I have no idea what I should do...
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
A Panicked Call to David [Star] Left_bar_bleue8/20A Panicked Call to David [Star] Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
A Panicked Call to David [Star] Left_bar_bleue3/4A Panicked Call to David [Star] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
A Panicked Call to David [Star] Left_bar_bleue7/7A Panicked Call to David [Star] Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

A Panicked Call to David [Star] Empty Re: A Panicked Call to David [Star]

Post  Malakiel Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:40 pm

Picking up her cell she called her Sire as the realization and slight panic started to set in.
"Good eve..." he gets interrupted.

"Oh my god I broke her.
Oh my god I broke her.
Ya told me to get a toy
And I fuck'n broke her.

"David! Holy shit I.. I fuck up.
I didn't think… I .. holy shit..."

David keeps silence during the rest of Rebecca's mumbling on the phone as she releases panic.

David replies shortly after.
"Contact Phillip for support. We can discuss it later."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:21 pm

Star shakes her head, still trying to process what the hell is going on and how The Fallout could possibly be for her.

She thanks David and does as she suggest calling Philip.

Star takes a breath and calls Philip's phone, waiting for him to pick up.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Hay'ya Sexy .. Its me...
I got a slight issue... And um.. I kinda need your help. ... Maybe..

Um... Its involving Madison Reyes... Ya know the crazy bitch that just murdred her family... Yeah... Ya got a  minute to chat about that? "

Star tried to stop any panic or the shakiness in her voice as she drove to the hotel where she thought Madison would be.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
A Panicked Call to David [Star] Left_bar_bleue8/20A Panicked Call to David [Star] Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
A Panicked Call to David [Star] Left_bar_bleue3/4A Panicked Call to David [Star] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
A Panicked Call to David [Star] Left_bar_bleue7/7A Panicked Call to David [Star] Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:26 pm

Philip says.
"Hello gorgeous, are you doing ok?"

Um... Its involving Madison Reyes... Ya know the crazy bitch that just murdered her family... Yeah... Ya got a minute to chat about that? "
He quickly replies.
"Sure Star, what's up?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:47 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" Not doing too bad, not too bad .. ... well kinda ..    Um..  see I might have made a little oops'y .

you know that Madison woman who just the lost her shit and murdered her whole family .... Yeahhhh that might have been my fault.

I mean I DIDNT tell her to KILL her damn family! ... I'm not that sadistic.
I was just just opening her eyes to what it would be like to have the freedom of not having a husband or kids to worry about...
Yeah I fucked up...  I'm a horrible person I know.

The thing is I guarantee this chick is at a hotel room I rented under MY NAME.  'cuz I'm a idiot and and I don't have aliases!
When the cops find her ... which I'm sure they're going to do!  THIS is going to be linked back to ME! ..

I'm on my way right now to go and see if she's at the hotel, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill a bitch!

I dont WANT to.. I'm not a damn murderer! ... But FuCK... Phillip She murdered her whole family 'cuz she thought we had a "real thing" or some shit.
I royally fucked This Woman's life up!
I have no idea what to do.

I called David 1st and he told me to get in contact with you.
I dont see this ending well...
Even by some lucky chance she ain't at the hotel, she is gona seek me out.
And tell the cops about me.
Fuck... The bitch is crazy.
She might even say its all my idea.
Its NOT... You have to believe me!
This was never my  intention "

Star said, her voice almost pleading that Phillip would not think Star fell back into her old Sabbat ways or getting mortals to do heinous acts for drugs or what not.
Star cared very much on how Phillip thought about her.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:24 pm

you know that Madison woman who just the lost her shit and murdered her whole family .... Yeahhhh that might have been my fault.

Lawless says.
"Oook. I am listening..."

The thing is I guarantee this chick is at a hotel room I rented under MY NAME. 'cuz I'm a idiot and and I don't have aliases!
When the cops find her ... which I'm sure they're going to do! THIS is going to be linked back to ME! ..

He replies.
"The cops are looking for her as we speak Becca, I will snoop around to see what they've found so far and come back to you a.s.a.p."

I'm on my way right now to go and see if she's at the hotel, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill a bitch!

He interrupts Star.
"Don't do anything hasty, let me find out first and we can think together for a solution."

Phillip listens to Star patiently and then he says to conclude.
"We will get to the bottom of this. Let me help you, The Count was right to send you my way."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:11 pm

Don't do anything hasty, //we can think together for a solution."
//We will get to the bottom of this. Let me help you, The Count was right to send you my way."

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" I know, i'll try not to do anything too out rash. thank you Phillip.
I swear to GOD I didn't plan this or do this shit on purpose. Its just.... Trouble follows me around like my damn shadow! "

Star takes a deep breath
"Iook I'm almost at the hotel. If I find her, I'll keep her with me...
As crazy as this chick is, I dont think it will be that hard to do it without force.
Call me back as soon as you hear anything. I really need your help.

I'm so going to get arrested tonight... God damn it.

She said that last part under her breath as she hangs up with Phillip and makes her way to the hotel to look for Madison.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum