World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emergency call to David (Star)

2 posters

Go down

Emergency call to David (Star) Empty Emergency call to David (Star)

Post  Malakiel Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:48 pm

The phone rings a couple of times and David picks it up saying.
"Good evening Rebecca."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Emergency call to David (Star) Empty Re: Emergency call to David (Star)

Post  Star Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:27 pm

Star was very hesitant in her words and there was a level of fear and depression in her voice.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Hi... Um.. Yah.. Where are you? Please tell me you haven't gone to the meeting yet.... 'cuz ya going to need a moment to prepar yourself before you go in there......

I... Got baited and caused quite a disturbance.....
I was trying to play nice, trying to do everything you told me ... But these bitches got to me... And I sunk right into their petty trap.

I didn't get violent though as they were attempting to bait me into... They almost expecting it really... I was really trying to be polite and friendly .  But because I didn't have years of grooming and etiquette and blah blah blah behind me  they started chastising me .... now you know me I don't give a fuck what people say about me , I'm a shit head... and I was cool up until they started talking sh!t about you.

It struck a nerve and I lost it... I think I may have called one of them  a monkey in a dress...
....  Yah I did.. I remember that.... oh and that I have seen gangrel who have better manners  then they were displaying. Probably some other things too that I can't recall in my haze of anger.

Needless meant to say it didn't end very well, I swear to god I thought I was going to frenzy... Kinda wish I did.  Luckily I got kicked from the meeting before the beast got away from me. 'cuz I was about to fucking kill them or at least die try'n....

I didn't drop your name, but... No Doubt they will probably be seeking to punish you for my misdoings....

I'm sorry... I failed you.
I'm not worth of my dignitas,  or having you as a sire.... I'm like a tornado that leaves a path of misery Everywhere I Go...
I really don't deserve to be a Ventrue...

All I could think about was red... I wanted to kill then... I still do ..
Look  you don't deserve to suffer for my fuck ups... I'm truly sorry..

I just wanted to give you a heads up after the trouble you're probably going to be facing because of me.

.. . "
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Emergency call to David (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Emergency call to David (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Emergency call to David (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Emergency call to David (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Emergency call to David (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Emergency call to David (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:54 pm

" ... Hi... Um.. Yah.. Where are you? Please tell me you haven't gone to the meeting yet.... 'cuz ya going to need a moment to prepar yourself before you go in there......

"What do you mean?" David asked

I... Got baited and caused quite a disturbance.....
I was trying to play nice, trying to do everything you told me ... But these bitches got to me... And I sunk right into their petty trap.

I didn't get violent though as they were attempting to bait me into... They almost expecting it really... I was really trying to be polite and friendly . But because I didn't have years of grooming and etiquette and blah blah blah behind me they started chastising me .... now you know me I don't give a fuck what people say about me , I'm a shit head... and I was cool up until they started talking sh!t about you.

"Ok. Continue..." David said.

It struck a nerve and I lost it... I think I may have called one of them a monkey in a dress...
.... Yah I did.. I remember that.... oh and that I have seen gangrel who have better manners then they were displaying. Probably some other things too that I can't recall in my haze of anger.

"Rebe..." he tried to dialogue with her but Rebecca interrupted him, she was out of herself.

Needless meant to say it didn't end very well, I swear to god I thought I was going to frenzy... Kinda wish I did. Luckily I got kicked from the meeting before the beast got away from me. 'cuz I was about to fucking kill them or at least die try'n....

"Childe..." he insisted and yet he was ignored. Star's voice started to break, if he was human she would be on tears, overwhelmed by emotions and despair...

I didn't drop your name, but... No Doubt they will probably be seeking to punish you for my misdoings....

I'm sorry... I failed you.
I'm not worth of my dignitas, or having you as a sire.... I'm like a tornado that leaves a path of misery Everywhere I Go...
I really don't deserve to be a Ventrue...

All I could think about was red... I wanted to kill then... I still do ..
Look you don't deserve to suffer for my fuck ups... I'm truly sorry..

I just wanted to give you a heads up after the trouble you're probably going to be facing because of me.

.. . "

David was silent and he waited for her to finished talking.
"Childe, whatever you think you did... or actually did doesn't burden me or harm me in any way...

Take a deep breath... I know you don't need it but trust me... settle your emotions...

Where are you?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:16 pm

Star couldn't stop herself for repeatedly apologizing to David regardless.
Star tried to do as he instructed and take a moment to calm down and breath, as she did so her hand went to her shoulder to touch the strange mark to help calm her down.

After a moment or two of panting she finally said...
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .... I'm.. Um.. not 100% sure.   I'm in a area just before the elevator near the boardroom ... Looks like a sitting room or something... Less people around... Everyone seems to be gathering at the meeting . I wanted I leave the building but I dont think security is having any of it... So .... God David.. I'm... I'm so sorry... "
Star tryed to to break down with tearful emotions.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Emergency call to David (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Emergency call to David (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Emergency call to David (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Emergency call to David (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Emergency call to David (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Emergency call to David (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:17 pm

David replied.
"I'm on my way down. Wait for me."

He hangs the phone.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum