World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star)

2 posters

Go down

Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star) Empty Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star)

Post  Star Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:44 pm

Star left the meeting room following Philip out after being dismissed. She paused just out side the door rechecking the time on phone.

After realizing she had about a hour before the meeting, she didn't quite know what to do while she waited, so she turned to Phillip with a smile.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... So... Eiren of Police huh..? How is that working out for ya? ... Quite a change I would assume from ya old position. Though I can't say I envy it... Being around cops all night would drive me nuts. Hee-Hee  
Star said joking, but still didn't like police.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... So.. What do you think happened to Praetor Gregory Ellison?
Ya think he is still around somewhere?

Star paused making sure her words were not to bold to say and she looked around to make sure no one was around to hear her.

" ....I  personaly think maybe he is hiding under a rock somwhere on the outskirts of the city if he aint dead. ...or worse... thinking about switching sides over his blunder? ... Though I can't personally speak for the man, but he doesn't seem the honorable type to own up to his mistakes. "

Star shrugged  honestly wondering what Phillip thought.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... It makes me wonder what connections Gregory had to everything that went down at the Chess Club.

Matheus was there.... Along with my old pack leader.  I saw them just before I fell after getting my ass handed to me by a werewolf. Guess I'm lucky they didn't see me... Or i doubt i would have survived. " though I'm really surprised I did... I'm lucky to Live to fight another night. Heehee

Star said adding a humorous tone to her last words, hiding the fact that she was really surprised she didn't die at the hands of the Werewolf.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star) Empty Re: Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star)

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:16 pm

" ... So... Eiren of Police huh..? How is that working out for ya? ... Quite a change I would assume from ya old position. Though I can't say I envy it... Being around cops all night would drive me nuts. Hee-Hee  

It was a short travel from the meeting room to the elevator, while they waited for the doors to open and meanwhile Lawless said.
"I get to work with Brick all night actually, that's how it is. His Sire destroyed, without a title or backup, with a lot of enemies, at least in his mind. He had become a little paranoid and gets contagious at times...

Other than him I play with The Sheriff and the Scorch, they come and go expecting me to move the strings to cover this or investigate that. Sometimes it ain't easy but someone gotta do it, right?"

" ....I  personaly think maybe he is hiding under a rock somwhere on the outskirts of the city if he aint dead. ...or worse... thinking about switching sides over his blunder? ... Though I can't personally speak for the man, but he doesn't seem the honorable type to own up to his mistakes. "
Phillip crackles and says.
"You really have a grudge against Ventrues huh?" and he laughts.

"The Ellison family is one of the most important lineages in the Clan. A Revenant family, cultivated by generations to serve the Clan and for each rotten apple are at least a hundred that are considered forgotten heroes and loyal servants to the Ventrue..."

Matheus was there.... Along with my old pack leader.  I saw them just before I fell after getting my ass handed to me by a werewolf. Guess I'm lucky they didn't see me... Or i doubt i would have survived. " though I'm really surprised I did... I'm lucky to Live to fight another night. Heehee

Right before the doors opened Lawless said.
"We all are Star. We're going through really harsh nights lately..."

Inside the elevator among the many unknown blood bags was a familiar face. Rebecca remembered her from her presentation before the Board, Ilyana something... the Knight chick that was Valentine's sweetheart... Phillip was the last to enter and Ilyana looked at both of them with a femme fatale look on her face that could have made Rebecca blush just by the sinester and dark pool that her eyes were.

Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star) Tricia+Helfer+60th+Primetime+Emmy+Awards+Arrivals+2__gZd7x9rkl
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star) Empty Re: Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star)

Post  Star Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:03 pm

I get to work with Brick all night actually, //. His Sire destroyed, without a title or backup, with a lot of enemies, at least in his mind. He had become a little paranoid and gets contagious at times...
Star's expression turned to a bit of sorrow for Adam.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .... Shit.. Yeah I kinda feel bad for the guy in a way. I mean being demoted and having to live among the Gangrel is one thing, but losing your Sire... The man who created you, who Adam had a blood tie with and showed him how to survive as what we are now... Its harsh.
For some... It could be the equivalent of losing a parent. No mater how much a royal sh!t his Sire was.

I may not have known the shit head that made me, but I knew the guy who taught me how to survive... I lost him.. And I never felt so alone... And thought the world was out to get me. I'm just greatful for Hellsong for rescuing me, and  The Count for taking me under his wing... With out them in my life I would be lost.  ."

Star said with sincerity.

"regardless of what Adam has done in his past to get where he is now... He needs a friend Or else he will never be able to rise back above what has happened.

And look, I might be a royal asshat, and talk smack about him sometimes.... But he ain't that bad of a guy. I think he just got caught up in shit above his head and is now paying for it. I hope that he rises above this and becomes stronger for it. .. Becomes a better person then he was.

Please try not to hold any hostilities twords him. You guys were close once, be there for him again and show him the kindness that others would not. He needs to know he ain't alone. Trust me... It will mean more than ya think.

Other than him I play with The Sheriff and the Scorge
Star gives a nod
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... ahh yes Sheriff Bell and Haquim... Good peoples. I recently met Theo tonight , sharp as a tac that one is. I doubt anything gets past him. And Haquim ... I like him. He is one of the most honorable Kindred I have met thus far... Even though he Staked me and destroyed my friends. .. Good guy though."
Star said with some humor to her words As if to imply that she is over what had happened and still holds great respect for the man

Phillip crackles and says.
"You really have a grudge against Ventrues huh?" and he laughts
Star paused surprised by Phillips joke.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ....wait .. What?... Who me? ."
She said with a laugh
"... Hee-Hee naww.. I like to think I dislike everyone fairly Ha-Ha...

Besides... Its really only the Imp-Snobs I find infuriating.... Though I'm sure the opinion of a asshat like me they could give a rats fart less about ....

Ugh... I guess I kinda make a shitty Ventrue don't I...? I mean I dont really fit into this clan well... I'm wearing a fuck'n three thousand dollar outfit that I could have bough off-name at SAKs for $250 plus shoes and I'm freaking out over cost and such! I have NEVER spent that much money on anything in my life that wasn't a gun or drugs! Oh and I have a picky poodle as a beasty and feeding royalty sucks both Fugitively and Literary! The list goes on and on....

Every where I go around here I feel so damn out of place... All this prim and proper structure is getting to me. Its Like I'm putting on a show for everyone to see. But deep down I want to fight, I want to hunt, I want to land my fist into the nearest living or unloving thing so hard i break some bones.
I want to feel that rush of being alive again. I felt it that night at the Chess Club. I staired death in the face and it smiled back at me...
Then proceeded to kick my ass... Hee-Hee
But hay, any fight you can walk away from right.

Star said joking around.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... But what I want is irrelevant. I dont even know if its what I truly want, rather than a old feeling of habit to fall back on.

Like a monkey chasing something that catches it's eye, only to grasp it and then toss it aside for the pursuit of something better. ...

Hell...  Like the monkey, I'm young and I dont truly know what I want. It may seem that i not fit in 100% with our Clan, but I do trust in our Clan Elders to use me in what ever way they see fit to benefit our Clan.
I might be a shithead and a asshat, but I see the value in being apart of something greater than myself. I can't deny this...
The blood in my  veins is Ventrue, even if I dont always act the part."

Star said with a smile

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Star readies herself as the elevator doors open and straightened out her posture to be more lady-like.

She does her best to slip into the more formal demeanor of a proper Ventrue as she enters the elevator surrounded by people.
Star sees the woman in red and lays her eyes upon her in a plesent way.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Well good evening Lady Illyana, you are looking quite splended tonight. I hope the night is treated you well this eve."
Star said in a very friendly and formal manner, keeping eye contact and giving the woman respectfully her attention as she complements her outfit.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:47 pm

Please try not to hold any hostilities twords him. You guys were close once, be there for him again and show him the kindness that others would not. He needs to know he ain't alone. Trust me... It will mean more than ya think.

Phillip medidated on Star's words but say nothing. Star was good at reading people but Phillip was a complicated man, still she knew there was a debate inside of him about how to treat Adam.

I felt it that night at the Chess Club. I staired death in the face and it smiled back at me...
Then proceeded to kick my ass... Hee-Hee

Phillip smiled greatly, feeling empathetic toward Rebecca's feelings. He as well needed to feel the rush of the hunt, and kill or be killed to feel alive, even if it's been quite a long time for him of being dead.

Ilyana's eyes were ice cold blue steel like, her hair perfectly done with a high hairdo with a trace of white and grey perls shaping it up. Around her neck she was wearing an almost invisible line of platinum that had several small white pristine pearls hanging from it that match with her earrings. The red velvet silk dress seemed like fire even under the elevator lights.

Phillip was second to salute Lady Ilyana showing the minimal protocol given the Masquerade in front of the rest of the mortals around them.

She blinked with her large lashes with an small pace, that made it almost hypnotic, quickly followed by a mona lisa smile before she said with a low tone.
"Good evening dearlings. Thank you dear for your compliments, you also look ravaging tonight."

The travel in the elevator to the lobby of the business wing of the Trump Tower was short. Still Rebecca could notice that everyone including the ladies were most attentive of Ilyana to the point of letting her go out first from the back of the elevator.

Once outside she turned to Rebecca and Phillip to say, as she moved her finger calling for the both of them to speak 'privately' on a lonely corridor near by.
"Very important night ahead of us, specially for the Knights.

I'm looking forward to see what our comrade Lord Valentine is going to do with the Clan as Primogen."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:43 pm

Phillip was second to salute Lady Ilyana showing the minimal protocol given the Masquerade in front of the rest of the mortals around them.
Star took notice of this , his minimalistic attitude  showed his great loyalty to Lord Valentine and Star smiled to herself.

Star of course did not go above and beyond the normal  protocol of respect among the Ventrue when dealing with elders and those of high Dignitas then herself. Her loyalty lied with Lord Valentine, but She did her best to remain respectful and formal, as Ventrue were expected to do.... At least to her knowledge.

Good evening dearlings. Thank you dear for your compliments, you also look ravaging tonight
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Thank you Praetor, you are far too kind  
Star said respectfully.

"Very important night ahead of us, specially for the Knights.

I'm looking forward to see what our comrade Lord Valentine is going to do with the Clan as Primogen."
She gave Lady llyana a curious look, and stepped aside to speak with her.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...As am I my Lady, I for one have  the utmost confidence that Lord Valentine will honor the position and do what will be best for our Clan as a whole."
Star said with confidence, keeping Davids words in her mind about not revealing anything about Valentine's intentions to anyone.
David:
// reveal Valentine's intentions to no one."
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:53 am

Phillip replied.
"Dear Praetor the Clan is weak now. Many events have spoiled our Dignitas in the eyes of the other Clans. Lord Valentine is our best hope to bring the clan united and recover our reputation."

Ilyana was pleased to hear Rebecca's and Phillip's words and almost showing her teeth she smiled and said.
"Indeed dear, we need a strong honourable figure such as Lord Valentine to achieve that.

The rest of the Clan is uneasy about it tho, they don't see as we do that we have lost anything and some even blame our Prince of this demise. That's of course ludicrous but that will be an underlying position that we, as Knights, must expouse to open the Path of Truth that Lord Valentine will travel."

Her tone of voice was alluring and mysterious, mesmerizing to everyone around her.

Last edited by Malakiel on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:50 pm

Phillip;
//the Clan is weak now. Many events have spoiled our Dignitas in the eyes of the other Clans. Lord Valentine is our best hope to bring the clan united and recover our reputation."
Star nodded to this, agreeing fully that Valentine was indeed the Clan's best bet to redeem the Clan of Kings. His recent deeds alone would prove that he is a honorable warrior, militant and a man of swift and decisive action to defend the Princedom against the Sabbat's attacks.

Lady Ilyana;
ndeed dear, we need a strong honourable figure such as Lord Valentine to achieve that.
Star nodded in agreement

Lady Ilyana;
The rest of the Clan is uneasy about it tho, they don't see as we do that we have lost anything and some even blame our Prince of this demise.
It was just as Star had assumed and she was hardly surprised to hear this.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... My Lady Praetor, do you anticipate works of deception afoot within the Clan to push a ajenda to ruin the Knights and keep us suppressed as we once were by The Late Primogen Hart?
Star questioned wanting to gage the Elder's response to just how much she might know about what happened with Hart holding the Knights back from defending the Princedom and what she may be willing to divulge about the topic..as well as to see if she knew that there maybe loyalist of Hart still around to sabotage Lord Valentine's succession.

Lady Ilyana;
//we, as Knights, must expouse to open the Path of Truth that Lord Valentine will travel."
Star paused for a moment as she thought.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..I'm not entirely sure how we are to accomplish this Lady Ilyana, but you are correct ... It must be done, for all our sakes. .
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:30 pm

" ... My Lady Praetor, do you anticipate works of deception afoot within the Clan to push a ajenda to ruin the Knights and keep us suppressed as we once were by The Late Primogen Hart?

Ilyana sighed with despise and hate in her eyes. She said with bittering poison.
"The Supression....

What a nice term to define the ignominious place we were forced to take behind the skirts of bankers and politicians. I was reluctant but still I complied because my Prince order me to but we won't be supressed anymore..."

" ..I'm not entirely sure how we are to accomplish this Lady Ilyana, but you are correct ... It must be done, for all our sakes. .
The she looked straight into Rebecca's eyes, one of the more intimidating experiences in Star's existence and considering she went face to face with a blackspiral dancing that was a lot to say. Lady Ilyana said.
"Eiren of Gangs, correct? I remember your expression back at the Board last meeting, there's something new about you a fierce spirit that I missed back then... I think I like you more now Garrison."

Lawless was about to say something but there was something about Ilyana that he found unsettling and creepy enough to make him hold his tongue.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:04 pm

Ilyana sighed with despise and hate in her eyes. She said with bittering poison.
"The Supression....

What a nice term to define the ignominious place we were forced to take behind the skirts of bankers and politicians...I was reluctant but still I complied because my Prince order me to//

Star picked up on Ilyana's hate, and she was quite suprised by the derege of it. Star thought for a moment that this might be part of the reason llyana was so angry at Lord Valentine for not fighting the Prince's orders more strongly then he might have. Star figured Valentine took a more political desolation than Ilyana would have preffered to not cause great conflict within the Clan.

// but we won't be supressed anymore.
Star gave a nod in agreement
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Praetor...We are on the brink of war! For the sake of The Camirilla, The Clan  can not afford to ignore us and bench the Knights any longer. The Clan need a change and I do believe Lord Valentine can bring about the changes we need to unite us.  "
Star said with a bit of passion in her tone.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... I'm sure that in the past Lord Valentine did what he thought was best for the Knights to prevent more internal conflict, and in doing so showed his support for our Prince. Im sure it was a more diplomatic position to take than many of us would care for. But in waiting, Lord Valentine kept the Knight's swords sharpened, so to speak. i have witnessed this my self. The knights have been waiting for our opportunity to step into the starlight. And now, with out people like Ex-Primogen Hart holding us back, I'm positive that Lord Valentine will prove to the rest of the Clan how much the Knights are needed, especially in these dire nights to come.  

The she looked straight into Rebecca's eyes, one of the more intimidating experiences in Star's existence //. Lady Ilyana said.
// I remember your expression back at the Board last meeting, there's something new about you a fierce spirit that I missed back then... I think I like you more now Garrison
Star was very intimidated, but just like dealing with being face to face with a werewolf, she did not show any signs of cowering.
Though she did have a few thoughts race through her mind..
<... Oh.. Sh!t.. She can tell... That means the other Board members will be able to tell too... Well I can't hide behind Martha.. Maybe they will just think I'm a good actor .. Or good liar... At least Ilyana seems to like me now... I'll count that as a plus.

OK think fast...  >

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Thank you Praetor Ilyana,.... Um... Yes.. you can say that my Position as  Eiren of Gangs has influenced me greatly and kindled the fire within.

<... OK was that a good save? Its not a 100% lie... Just a shift in truth.>
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:21 am

Phillip said.
"Our Prince has shown he is worthy of our trust, keeping together a City and a Clan that nightly threatens itself with treachery and betrayal.

The Nosferatu were plotting with the Tzimisce, The Sabbat plotting with the Ventrue against their own Blood. Who knows how many more traps and deception is crawling under our city as we speak. We must be ready, the war is upon us and we shall be ready."

Ilyana looked at Lawless grasping the little wisdom she could find in his words. Afterall, the existence of the kindred has never been without betrayal. Still we recognized he meant good and because of it she smiled.

" Thank you Praetor Ilyana,.... Um... Yes.. you can say that my Position as  Eiren of Gangs has influenced me greatly and kindled the fire within.
Ilyana smiled but said nothing.

Then after a short pause she said to the Eirens.
"The Board meeting is going to be complicated but if we as Knights stand together we will prevail and yes our Prince and Lord Valentine have shown wisdom..." implying a 'but' that she kept for herself.

"... and we will prevail."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:38 pm

Our Prince has shown he is worthy of our trust,// We must be ready, the war is upon us and we shall be ready."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Yes well.. I'm sure our Prince is a very trustworthy and capable man..
<...can't say, never met him, I'm just assuming here..>
" ...Heavy is the burden of the Crown and all that. .... Lord knows I would never wish to be in his place. Sadly i feel that there are those among us who do, and would plot and scheme to take his place or make him look the fool.."
Star said with distant in her voice

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Even sadder still, those would be the people I would bet money on that are against any "change" within the Clan. I surmised they would just love to keep the Venture ranks full of lazy politicians and bankers, purging the Knights of the Blood Oath from any influential positions of power or relegating us to a Antiquated time that has long past.

Star's annoyance for the Imp-snobs and passion of the topic was hard to hold back and it showed in her words..
" ...After all you can "breed" a line of "pedigree" but a line of loyal warriors you can not. That comes from individuals from all walks of life.. . no matter how  uncouth that may be.
Show dogs can not defend the crown as well trained individuals can...  This is way the Knights are mandatory and must not be pushed to the way side..."

Star gasped unable to stop her true words and passion from slipping out. She held a shocked expression on her face realizing she just refered to some of her fellow clan mates as "Show Dogs" In front of a Elder while stressing her point.

Star gasped and quickly bowed to Lady llayana out of fear.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... I am so sorry Lady Ilayana. . I ... I didn't mean those harsh words..   Please forgive my rudeness.... "
<...way to go Star, you are a real shithead... >
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:47 pm

" ...After all you can "breed" a line of "pedigree" but a line of loyal warriors you can not. That comes from individuals from all walks of life.. . no matter how  uncouth that may be.

She smiled greatly amused by Rebecca's words but it was tainted with sarcasm.

" ... I am so sorry Lady Ilayana. . I ... I didn't mean those harsh words..   Please forgive my rudeness.... "

She changed her expression still holding back her laughter this time sincerely. She said.
"Oh Dear, you're truly amusing.

I acknowledge your fierce spirit and desire to contest for the control of the city but there's much you don't understand... The Knights are bred, not borned. We are a caste, heirs of the most prominent warrior families lineages of the world.

Lord Valentine Gioberti, he's a son of the Gioberti Family, not quite a Revenant Family but still prominent among humans. They were dog breaders, casually, they invented the Neapolitan mastiff..."

Chit chating with Philip before the Meeting (Star) 7081495_orig

"... a breed of dogs developed during the glorious roman empire to hunt humans and tigers but mostly humans... back when it was fun." she smirks.

"I understand you're the daughter of Brian Garrison, am I right? I've heard he's a great warrior. I'd bet you're too, according to Hayworth you're fierce and relentless...

... but is that casual? or may be... is the fruit of your inheritance, per haps you're the fruit of a long line of warriors and you're not aware of it.

That my dear Eiren would be an amazing finding, that alone would earn you enough Dignitas to open your path within the Clan. Think about it."

Even Phillip was static about that possibility, even more by the eloquent manners of the Elder.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:59 pm

Star still felt a bit ashamed at her slip of the tongue, even if Lady Ilayana seemed amused. Star wanted to look away from Lady Ilayana but didn't out of respect for her Elder.

The Knights are bred, not borned. We are a caste, heirs of the most prominent warrior families lineages of the world//
Star raised a eyebrow at hearing this, though it made her feel even more out of place within her clan in a way, for she knew she was more or less just a Ventrue by sheer happenstance and not by breeding.

I understand you're the daughter of Brian Garrison // a great warrior. I'd bet you're too,

Star gives a nod of acknowledgment, but from Star's point of view she had always thought the Gangrel trained her father to be a great warrior. But now that she was giving it some thought, her father's skills seemed way above things that he could have learned with in a few years... And why did the Gangrel seek him out in the 1st place? Wasn't he a astronomer or something?...

//according to Hayworth you're fierce and relentless...
Star cracked a smile at hearing David's approval of her warrior spirit, it made her feel good inside and boosted her low self-esteem a bit more.

... but is that casual? or may be... is the fruit of your inheritance, per haps you're the fruit of a long line of warriors and you're not aware of it.
A puzzled look came over Star's face, her heritage was something she had never consisted before. Surely she could not be from a long line of Ventrues, if that was true her father would have been embraced into the Clan of Kings. But that left Star with a question...  What was her linage... If she even had any at all.

Ever since the beginning of her new existence she had been under the impression she was really a nobody that got embraced into Clan Ventrue by accident.
And to Star this was true. She knew she was not "ideally" the type of person the Ventrue would ever consider embracing.
Star also knew if it was up to her father he would have embraced her into clan Gangrel.
But she never quite felt she belonged there..

This made Star puzzle over her life even more. If she wasn't destined to become a blue-blood.... What was her destiny before she was subjected to this undead life?

For some strange reason Star thought back to a dream she had after her battle at the Chess Club... And the strange voice she heard that made her start to question things.

Voice in the dream...
<You belong to us Star... you and your father belong to us... your blood is not dead... your blood is our blood...>

Star started to think that maybe her dream may have actually ment something

That my dear Eiren would be an amazing finding, that alone would earn you enough Dignitas to open your path within the Clan. Think about it.
Oh Star did start to thing about Ilayana's words.
<.....earn Dignitas???
Could I really have come from some warrior lineage? ...  I need to ask my dad about my Grandparents... Or if he ever researched  our family tree...
Hell I might be able to also find something about on the Garason name.... >

Star thought about all this as her mind wandered and pondered her Elder's words.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... I never truly thought that I was anything special, just someone who accidentally became a Ventrue 'cuz I was in the wrong place, wrong time kinda thing...
Something looked down on and nearly unheard of within our Clan in the ranks of the Camarilla I'm assuming.

But I have been trying to honor my Ventrue blood.... If there is a chance that I may do so by earning  Dignitas in discovering any lineage that I may be descended from ... I need to look into this...

Thank you Lady Ilayana... It would indeed be interesting to find out any information...
Even if I find nothing of intrest, I lose nothing but my time... To which I seem to have a lot of now a days.   

Star smiled and seemed very interested in  pursuing diving into finding out her possible lineage.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:45 am

Thank you Lady Ilayana... It would indeed be interesting to find out any information...

Ilyana smiled and then politely said her good byes to the Eirens to continue to the Board meeting.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum