World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discipline is the Key

2 posters

Go down

Discipline is the Key Empty Discipline is the Key

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:36 pm

Roger was standind in the center of the inner garden waiting for Madison. He was very stiff and had this teacher attitude that Mad-Wolf was begining to recognize. He said.
"Childe can you focus?"

He had made the 'focus' a persistent issue during the week, he could detect instantly the hesitation, everytime the personalities clashed into each other. Everytime the personalities were arguing with each other, struggling to get control or simply confused Roger call for 'focus'. Madison was aware that he does control his inner facet in better way than she could but never had the chance to ask.

He continued to talk about how 'focus' give you strength and when a vampire is focus for enough time he becomes disciplined, that the key to release all the power in our blood. He went to a side of the garden where Victor was holding two sticks of wood, each about an each thick, like the handle of a big axe or construction hammer.

He turned back and gave it to his Childe, it was thick alright and heavy. Then he took it back and before Maddy-Wolf-Madison-Madame eyes he snapt it like a twitch with no effort at all.
"That's just 'focus' not even showing what my Discipline allows me to do."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Discipline is the Key Empty Re: Discipline is the Key

Post  Mad-Wolf Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:16 pm

Madison heard Roger call for focus, she took a deep breath. Even though she physically did not need to breath anylinger , she found the sensation of the Cold night air  being pulling air into her lungs and exhaling it to be a bit relaxing.
Discipline is the Key Madiso11
"Focus"
She repeated out loud in an authoritative manner, commanding the other personalities to stop what they're doing and paying attention.
This was not an easy task especially for wolf's rebellious streak and Maddy's ability to become distracted over the slightest things. Luckily for her Madame M was more disciplined then the other two and she could help pull them in line.

Madison approached Roger and gave him a respective bow repeating the word "Focus".
She took another breath and not it to him and said..
"OK... Im ready"

With everyone finally paying attention they listened to Rodger start to explain their lesson.

// and before Maddy-Wolf-Madison-Madame eyes he snapt it like a twitch with no effort at all.
"That's just 'focus' not even showing what my Discipline allows me to do."
Mad-Wolf's jaw droped, all of her personalities were completely in shock at this display of strength.
<Holy Crap!! How did he do that?>
<that was awesome >
<I think that was Focus>
<Focus.. Follow One Course Until Successful.>
<wait what>
<what?>
< it's an acronym>
Madison gave a chuckle..
" so you're not just a big Angry knucklehead Wolf"
<um... Thank you?>

Madison turned to Roger has she attempted to get everybody to focus again
"Focus guys..

Roger that was amazing, I believe all of us are in agreement. I had no idea that simply by focusing in using are blood we can perform such feats"

She seemed very impressed and eager to learn more
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:25 pm

Self control ( Charmed existence)
Mad-Wolf carried out 3 launched of one Discipline is the Key 10.1 (Roll.) :
7 , 2 , 3
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:47 pm

Madison struggled to have complete control over her peers but it was impossible, the more she try to push them down the more rage Wolf felt and he couldn't help as Madison effort made him fade away, be lost inside of the mind. Maddy alone and away from Roger, not being able to reach him.. to make him proud...

The inner struggles, the questions, it was just too much pressure to bear. Madison heard the screamings inside of her, torning away her control into shreds, being challenge not by reason but emotion out of control. Eventually each was tried to help, but simply the perspectives were so different, 'focus' meant control for Madison, silence for Maddy, calm for Wolf and mercy for Madam there was not a single meaning to anything happening to them and Madison fell into her knees as she closed her eyes to put order in the chaos inside of her.
Discipline is the Key 06db388d0274e7c8777112d6f1ab4bf2

Roger came to her and whispered into her ear.
"I've heard your voices my Love. You always try to reason with eachother but racionality won't give you the 'focus' you need to be discipline. Reason puts order in chaos and Madness is chaos in its purest form, you can't use reason to control yourself."

His hands took her face and after kissing her forehead he said.
"Emotions and ideas are formless, rage and happines can coexist in the mind, as well as happiness and sadism. Controlling your emotions is not done with an explaination, change your strategy. Calm down, meditate, feel the emotions and let them swirl in the back of your mind, while the state of mind separates emotion from reason. You can control reason, not emotion."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:56 am

Madison screamed and grabbed her head she digs her nails into her hair desperately trying to gain control over the madness inside her mind. Constantly fighting with her other selves, in a giant tug-of-war for control.
The screams, the questions, the anger, the fear, the wanting, the desire, and the need to be in control all swirled around her like a storm. She struggled not to let go in fear of being swept away into the madness.
God.... Roger... It hurts... I can't .. There is too much... Too much chaos.. To many feeling. It's like trying to herd a bunch of cats nobody is doing anything I say... I'm in control... why won't my self listen to me?
She whimpers.
racionality won't give you the 'focus' you need to be discipline., you can't use reason to control yourself."
Madison looks at Roger, he can see the pain in her eye
how.... Roger..?.. Discipline?... I can't.. They won't listen to words... I feel like I'm being ripped apart... feel like I'm being pulled in so many different directions.... Can't we just agree.. Why am I like this?
She said pleading with him with her eyes

His hands took her face and after kissing her forehead he said.
"Emotions and ideas are formless, rage and happines can coexist in the mind, as well as happiness and sadism. Controlling your emotions is not done with an explaination, change your strategy. Calm down, meditate, feel the emotions and let them swirl in the back of your mind, while the state of mind separates emotion from reason. You can control reason, not emotion."
Madison gritted her teeth and squeeze her eyes shut trying to focus...
focus.... Focus... Focus...
She whispered over and over again using that one word as a mantra to focus her mind on. The word took on a different form it was no longer a word that held meaning in the real world. It became something of sound and syllables, her mantra. A tempo, a heartbeat,  a pulse... a focal point she repeated the word over and over again each time it losing meaning and gaining a Feeling. A feeling of what she was experiencing in that moment and then she let go. She calls herself falling backwards into the Blackness of her mind being swept aside tumbling into the madness .

She let herself fall to the center of her mind into the Blackness into the male storm of the madness where the voices were the strongest.
Though her eyes were closed she knew that her other cells were there with her. They were a part of her as they always were.

She kept repeating over and over again her mantra
She knew that they were there but as she was focused their words began to fade and she could only feel their emotion...
Maddy Cried Out In Fear  for Roger desperately wanting to be next to him like a child crying out for a parent. Wolf screaming and rage his anger building with each of vocal outburst like a wild storm crashing against the beach. She felt the Madame discontent and lustful Desperately Seeking some sort of release...
These emotions world around her .. And even though  they took on a life of Their Own, Madison she knew that they were still part of her.
She repeated her Mantra over and over again till it was the only thing that she heard.
Then she reached out with her hands and grasp each of the emotion she felt pulling them to herself trying to calmly to bring them to a common focal point
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:04 am

Self control roll (Charmed existence)
Mad-Wolf carried out 3 launched of one Discipline is the Key 10.1 (Roll.) :
9 , 6 , 10
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:28 am

As Madison went deep into her mind, chaos became void. Infinite potential to all emotions and posibilites. There was her start and her end, Alpha and Omega. She felt her past and future became one and the wave of madness rock her like a baby in a cradle. There was no form around her just raw potential waiting to be unleashed, to be harnessed into form and then into action.

A form of blood appear in her vision.
Discipline is the Key 44af9cef3b98312cf4c91df8b7f5226a--a-young-novel

Came and touched Madison in the forehead granting her the power to control emotions. A rune appeared to seal the power inside of her as The Madness God Malkav retreated back to darkness and she to reality.

Discipline is the Key Teyvaz-runa-foto

Madison opened her eyes as cold as ice. Her emotions were silent and help empty, alone and disgraced. In front her unconsolable visage was Roger and she felt nothing at all. He said.
"You have the power now. Don't let it consume you, release your grip. Emotions are not enemies of the reason, they're its purpose, let them flow slowly, like rivers into the ocean."

Madison did so, she was enlighted by the vision and knew exactly what to do. She felt the other in the back of her, not locked but distant and coming up slowly into conciousness once more. She felt anger, remorse, happiness and lust but none controlled her reason, just were there to remind her that once she was human too.

Finally she loved Roger again, like it was the first time and she smiled at him fully.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:27 pm

As Madison let the waves of Madness wash over her, cradling her and soothing her senses, she held no fear. She simply existed in the moment  becoming one  with the rhythmic waves of chaos.
It was a sense of Oneness and peace she hadn't quite ever felt.

She saw the figure appear out of blood before her eyes. She held no questions in her mind, nor did she find it strange or unusual. It was almost like she's simply knew who this person was and was completely comfortable with their presents. Even if her waking mind didn't.
Everything around her has been drawn to one finite Moment In Time and in that fragment of  moment that was the only thing that mattered.... Unity.. Oneness.

When it was all said and done she simply opened her eyes , cold and emotionless. She felt alone and distant from everything around her and she looked at Rodger oddly. She knew she should be feeling something... Anything.... This was her love.
There was nothing there... She felt like an empty shell, yet there was strange peace that washed over her as she stood in the void of herself.

Madison looked at Roger and raise her hand to her forehead almost to feel if there was a mark etched in blood on it
Roger... What..
But before she can finish her sentence the feeling started flooding back to her.
She staggered slightly as she felt these emotions almost like for the first time.

Roger...
She said with a warm and loving smile and went to embrace him in a hug.
Roger....I.. Saw something... No.. Not something.... Someone! They touched me... on my forehead... but it was more like I touched my soul... I feel like I should know them.. But I cant recall just who they were.

She said puzzled
Roger... What happened?
I feel different...  more in control.. almost like I'm outside myself in a way....  it's hard to put into words, it's more feelings then anything I can vocalize.
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum