World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conclave of the Roses (Tristina)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Conclave of the Roses (Tristina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Conclave of the Roses (Tristina)

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:03 am

Tristina was feeling very unsure of herself, but Kate's story seemed to calm her down as she found it truly fascinating.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" The happiest?... Bring Free?... Being a kindred really is that good?Dont you ever... You know miss being
normal?

Tristina questioned

So wait.. You were a ghoul before you.. .. Um.. Died?.. I mean before you became a Kindred? ..You said Embrace....is that what the Embrace is?. When you die but dont die?..
The kindred vocabulary is strange....

OK so.... What is a ghoul?.. That's not like a zombie or anything is it... It has to mean something else like everything else seems to?"

Tristina knew it was a silly question, but she coundnt help herself from asking. She finally seemed to be absorbing the strange information she had been presented with.
Her grasp was slow, but steadily growing with each new question. Logging it all away into her memory and trying to add it to her own vocabulary.

Tristina looked at Kate oddly when the man came to the door with the cup of blood.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Trustina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..... Jezuz how much you pay'n him to look the other way "

Tristina took the cup in hand and make a strange face and looked at Kate.
Tristina swished the crimson liquid around in the cup.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ........ "
▂▂▂▂(thoughts)▂▂▂▂▂▂
<.. Jesuz stop being a pussy, just stick ya  tongue in it... I can wash my mouth out with Colgate later.. .>

Finally after a few moments a building up to it, Tristina brought the cup up to her mouth. She could have sworn she felt fangs graze the rim of the cup as she tryed for a taste.

Immediately again Tristina's body and mind were in conflict. Part of her wanted it more than anything, while the rational side of her was screaming that This was wrong and disgusting.... But strangely enough it didn't taste that way. It was like the most amazing taste she had ever sampled, and it made her body tingle.

Tristina pulled back and looked at Kate and then at the cup, then back at Kate with a perplexed look.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Wha..what is..this?.."
▂▂▂▂(thoughts)▂▂▂▂▂▂
<..there is no way in hell that this is blood.. It has to be like that  candy and corn syrup stuff that they sell at Spencer's for Halloween.>

Tristina thought to herself , then she stuck her finger in to examine the substance closer.  She rubbed it between her fingers , feeling its texture and seeing how it spread on her skin. She even smelt it again just to make sure..

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...This... Is blood.. ? Can't be?..... But.. It is.. Isn't it??"
Tristina was remained again of Victoria's words to trust in what she sees and feels. ... For it is real.

Tristina brought her bloody finger to mouth and sucked on her fingers. It was good...damn good. Tristina pulls her finger from her mouth, now clean she feels her fangs and paused in surprise. And ran her tongue  tip over them.

She staired at the blood wanting it so badly, she brought the cup to her mouth again and this time took a sip... Well more of a gulp really. Her body was in ecstasy, it was the most decadent thing she could ever recall tasting in her whole Life. She nearly  panted pulling the cup away from her lips to stair at its contents.

Things were starting to "click" in her head, and it scared her slightly more than it should. This was ALL very real.

Tristina trembled slightly as she staired at the cup of crimson goodness in her hands and fought the urge to drink it. Every part of her wanted it... Needed it.
But taking that step would mean admitting to herself that Vampires were real, and weather she wanted to admit it or not she was one of them now... Her mind raced...

▂▂▂▂(Thoughts)▂▂▂▂▂▂
<... No.. Holy shit.. No way... Victoria was right... Kindred.... Vampires are not real... It can't be..
I'm.. Not...but. She said No brain washing.... No cult... This isn't just a fetch... Does that mean the other stuff is real too???? Im dead.. not breathing...  can't eat food ... Can't drink coffee... Woke up in a fucking posh coffin in a god damn crypt...
I have fangs for Christ sake... Kate is really 75 years old???? IM 18!! AM I GOING TO BE 18 FOREVER?? >

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..... I... I need to sit down.."
Tristina said as she ploped into the nearest chair... The room seemed to spin, but at its center was that decadent cup of red Crimson in her hands that she could not put down.

She looked up at Kate...
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..... This... Um.. This shit is good"
Tristina brings the cup to her lips once again and drinks its content. She closed her eyes and let the sensation of it all wash over her, pushing her fears aside... At least for the moment. The feeling of drinking this was better than any drug that she had ever tried before and somehow she felt it would all be okay. She might not understand it all... But it was going to be OK.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Conclave of the Roses (Tristina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Conclave of the Roses (Tristina)

Post  Malakiel Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:18 pm

" The happiest?... Bring Free?... Being a kindred really is that good? Dont you ever... You know miss being normal?
Kaherine shrugs and says.
"I wouldn't change a day of being Kindred, not a chance, not even to come back to the happiest life as a mortal." she seemed very sincere about it.

The kindred vocabulary is strange....
Kate giggles.
"Our race is old, the Eldest in the Camarilla have thousands of years old and those terms are older than them, probably invented by their Sires or Grand Sires, four to six thousand years of history for each of those terms."

" ...This... Is blood.. ? Can't be?..... But.. It is.. Isn't it??"
Kate simply nods but her expression was saying 'I told you so...'
"Good isn't it?"

" ..... I... I need to sit down.."
Katherine went to sit next to her giving her some space to clear her head, watching how Tristina swallowed, not only the blood but the whole deal, as she played with her erected fangs.

" ..... This... Um.. This shit is good"
Brotovich smiled at her with a mouth wide open to show her very sharp and long fangs, that covered the entire gap from her upper to lower jaw and sizzled.
"Yessss....."

Then back to normal she continued saying.
"and you'd have to wait until you try a warm one... taking it right from the artery is just magicaaaaaaaal...

Want to try?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:28 pm

Tristina still road that "blown away" feeling of both her mind starting to "believe" and her body enjoying the sensation of  ecstasy from the blood. Tristina even caught herself tubing her finger around the empty cup to scoop out the last bit to bring to her mouth and suckle on as she poked at her own fangs.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...this is so weird.. I have fangs... So all Kindred have these huh? How do you get them to go back to normal.. Like is it a reflex or something?..  "
She said as she ran her  finger over them too see just how sharp they were.

and you'd have to wait until you try a warm one... taking it right from the artery is just magicaaaaaaaal...

Want to try?"
Tristina looked at Kate with some surprise
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Really?! ... I bet it really would taste so much better being wa---!!"
She seemed dreamy eyed and eager, but then caught herself as what she was actually saying.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..... Wait.. What ..no.. You mean like blood from a person?? No.
Jezuz.. I mean how do you.. ???

Tristina paused in thought as she "got it".
Oh of course... Fangs.. You mean bite someone. Look i .. I dont want to hurt anyone.. And I dont think I can do that...
It sounds super risky... I mean people are not just gona let you bite them...Do kindred often bite people? what if I fuck up and they run screaming and break this secrecy thing.... Shouldn't I like practice on a animal 1st or something... ?.. ? "

Tristina was very worried about all this..

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...I mean dont get me wring. This Blood you gave me... Damn its really really freaking good... Like I could really get used to it... But... Well.. How important is it really?.... Like.. Is it like a necessity or is it more like something you can do on occasion... Like a cocktail once a month or on holidays?"
Her voice was a mix of eagerness and wanting to try more and being afraid at the same time
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:14 pm

Katherine was amused by the conflicted thoughts that were troubling Tristina. She didn't said a thing as she developed her christian morality. At the end she said.
"If you don't mind I'll feed in front of you..." she winks and smiles sadistically.

Without really waiting for permission she closed her eyes and a couple of minutes later a grown up male, the first black man that opened the door for Tristina and Victoria came into the room. Kate said.
"George please sit down, I want to feed." palming one chair next to her.

George sat in front of Katherine giving his back to her, facing Tristina. He seemed calmed, his naked torso was dry and yet massive and muscular, dark and thick.

Brotovich started to massage the black man in a sensual way and he seemed to enjoy it. Then Kate's fangs started to grow very large and for Tristina this was like watching a horror movie, she covered her eyes half way due to the anxiety and anticipation the scene unfolding was giving her. She could only imagine the pain, the horrific wound, the terror in the man's eyes when she nailed those huge fangs on him.

Before Tristina could beg mercy for the guy she suddenly throws a bite penetrating the George's skin fast and efficiently but the result was quite opposite to what she could have expected. A sudden erection made a tent out of his baggy cotton white pants and he laid back to enjoy the orgasmic pleasure Katherine's Kiss was producing him.

He moaned and growled as he enjoyed the bite, then with a full open mouth Brotovich licked in a sexy sassy way the rest of the remaining blood until she left the shoulder clean again. After that not a single drop of blood  fell down, she was licking some strands from her lips and fingers like it was delicious.

Tristina's jaw dropped down like an anchor, eyes wide open and astonished by the result but the next part was even more impressive. George turned back to put his lips over Kate's hand kissing her in gratitude, he seemed A-Ok, in perfect shape.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:44 pm

Tristina was surprised when the man came to the door with out Kate picking up the phone to call him. She had a perplexed look on her face as if to say.. "how did you do that".

Tristina felt a little awkward at watching Kate get a bit sensual with the men, especially when she knew what was coming. Maybe this was a way of getting him relaxed ti endure the pain of her biting him. But she watched both in horror and in  immense curiosity as the scene unfolded before her eyes.

Tristina gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. Her eyes immediately fluctuated between Kate's fight and the man's erection.
▂▂▂▂▂Thoughts▂▂▂▂▂
<..is..he getting off to this??.. is he some sort of masochist? ? ? ?.>

Tristina was in shock as she looked over the man.  She tried to makes sence of what she was seeing. He seemed to enjoy it. "It had to have hurt" she thought..
Tristina leaned forward to get a closer look...There was do residual wound left by the fans, nor was there a drop of blood to be seen.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...How did you??... I.. .its gone...?."
Tristina was confused.. She looked twords the man and asked...
" ...You are OK ... Mr..um. ?... George?... You're not hurt?... And um.. You enjoyed it?. .."
Tristina asked shyly, as she diverted her eyes from the man's  clealy visable bulge
… um.  Masochist?. … I mean I dont judge..
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:07 pm

George was still enjoying what was left of his dry orgasm and was hard for him to make sense of what Tristina was saying to him.

Katherine took Tristina's hand and said before erected her hand once more.
"Only one way to know for sure, isn't it?"

Tristina's reflex was to pull her hand which Kate allowed with no problem but without releasing her wrist, then gently pulling it back with an expression that showed care and gentleness.

Brotovich didn't try to bite the wrist instead she just approached one fang to Trist's arm letting it through with gentleness. As the tip of the fang penetrated Tristina felt the exact same sensation of being fucked, right in the  preamble of the climax, she had to force her eyes to stay put instead of letting them go blank.

By halfway Tristina had already succumbed to the orgasm and let's remember she's a screamer but not a single yell could come out, she was frozen by pleasure.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:37 pm

Tristina's nervousness was washed away with pleasure. She didn't understand "how" but the feeling was just too amazing for her to care. She was taken by it, nearly swepted away by this feeling of sexual pleasure from not even a full bite... Just a prick.

Tristina finally pulled back composing herself. She looked at her arm and the little punchier hole that no blood flowed from.

She looked at Kate and a slim grin grew on her face.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Trustina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .....that was.. WOW!
Just wow... Is that a Kindred thing?..
Does my fangs do that too?...
I mean... That hell'a intoxicating..
Dose it work on everyone?...."

Tristina asked eager to know more and wanting to even try it out for herself, she was starting to grasp this new life of hers nicely. Eager like a child learning new things each step as she went.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:10 pm

Kate simply said.
"That effect is what we call 'The Kiss'... amazing isn't it? Works on most humans and beast alike"

Then she took Trist's arm and said to her.
"Lick the wound..." with imposing authority.

And before Tristina's eyes the blood less hole disappear right after.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:56 pm

Tristina was shocked, she tubes her arm where the hole was.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..... No way! It gone!"
Tristina touched her finger to her tongue wondering just how that was possible.
" ... That's cool... so like our saliva has some sort of healing agent or something?... That's  pretty radical.. "
Tristina seemed to think it was a pretty awesome little trick.

The teenager pondered for a moment.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..... So we bite people and they enjoy it... it's like some kind of sexual experience?.... Oh gawd I could think of a hundred and one uses for that and I wouldn't even have to get down and dirty.. Ha ha ha"
Tristina chuckles
" so we can just basically kind of pretend to make with people and a bite'em .... they  have a good experience yeah?... Seems easy.
Sooooo it works on both girls and guys.. Hee-Hee..
Yeah I think I might have fun with this..

Say Kate... You'll show me how to make sure I bite the right spot yeah... Are there places on the body you should and shouldn't bite?... I mean how do you know you're going to get an artery??... Is there a chance my range could go too deep?... I mean I dont want to hurt anyone... Even if it does feel good for them.... Could they die from this? We dont have venom or anything right?

Again the teen was full of questions and  eager to learn
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:23 am

Say Kate... You'll show me how to make sure I bite the right spot yeah... Are there places on the body you should and shouldn't bite?... I mean how do you know you're going to get an artery??... Is there a chance my range could go too deep?... I mean I dont want to hurt anyone... Even if it does feel good for them.... Could they die from this? We dont have venom or anything right?

For Katherine it was always a pleasure to marvel the Neonate with the basics of vampirism, she listened with patience and understanding attitude to Tristina and said.
"You told me you considered yourself a Nihilist, I'd have to agree with many of the Nihilist principles. For example, that only positive, objective reality matters. Everything outside of the experimental scope is meaningless to those can't experience the fact, correct?

Faith for example, is ok for the believer but it's meaningless to everyone not sharing their believes. Hence, there's no point of debate with a religious person about their perception of the truth.

You're in a transition from your mortal perspective to your immortal one. It'd be meaningless to explain you, unless you're able to experience it. Analogously it's pointless to constrain your immortal view to your mortal believes and previous experiences, so drop that anchor and open your eyes.

There's no healing factor or enzyme in your saliva to close those tubes... it is something outside a mortal's perspective. No mortal can explain why you don't need to breath, or how are you able to function for millennia without anything but Blood, your vampire senses extend beyond the only thing that mortals can sense: the material world, your reality is way bigger than that, reaching into things that mortals can only understand abstractly through faith and ontology.

Instead of trying to relate what's happening to events in your past, open your mind to new things in your present and future."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:25 am

Tristina gives a few nods to Kate along the way as she explained this out for Tristina in a way she could understand, or at least relate logic too.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ....sooo vampires... OK let's say I abandoned all I know and only focus on what I have learned tonight, thus far.
like I'm starting from scratch.. Wash away the old painting with turpentine and get ready to paint on it like a new canvas.

Let me look over the colors...
I died somehow.. Victoria did that "embrace" thing and now we are connected by blood..
 I can drink blood now.. And its actually really good. .. Surprisingly.
I have fangs... I dont need to breath .. I'm not going to age... Shit so I'm 18 forever.. That's going to be a strange color to paint with but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Wait... Does that mean everyone I know is going to keep age'n and die one day?" Fuuucck me! .... Dude...
That means... If you are really 75.. Most of the people you knew.. Your family..
Oh man....
.... ....

Tristina got quiet for a long moment before speaking again...

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ....I'm not human.. So I can't look at things the same way... So Vampire.. That's. .  really a thing... ..

So I guess I'll start there...
If Kindred are like Vampires in some degree..
How much of Hollywood is right?
Garlic? Crucifixes? holy water ? A stake through the heart? sleeping in coffins?  sunlight? fire? the whole deal... How much is real?... If any of that jazz is real... I'm pretty sure its not though..
"

Tristina tilted her head and thought
I'm sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions.... Can you tell me about the Toreadors... What is a toreador anyway?
Its not a bull fighter I'm guessing... Victory said its the clan of roses?
What does that mean?...

I was in a in a mausoleum when I woke up.. At least i think it was a mausoleum..  It decorated with roses... There was this golden rose that was seriously breathtaking... And there were torches everywhere...... Strange feeling deep inside me... .I was scared.. Its hard to explain. .
...do you know what I'm talking about? Or am I just weird?
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:00 am

f you are really 75.. Most of the people you knew.. Your family..Oh man....
Kate smiles and replies during Trist's silent state.
"Death is part of life, I beat 'em to it tho, now I'm undead and according to some scholar the afterlife is actually a place I can go if I ever decide to check on my diseased relatives." she said coldly.

So I guess I'll start there... If Kindred are like Vampires in some degree.. How much of Hollywood is right?
Garlic? Crucifixes? holy water ? A stake through the heart? sleeping in coffins? sunlight? fire? the whole deal... How much is real?
Brotovich nods and replies.
"Pretty much everything is false, specially when it comes to the 'why'... Sunlight for example, it has nothing to do with the physics of the rays, UV light and other imitations of the sunlight doesn't have any effects on us.

The sun is, like you, much more than just floating gas. There is something about it that hunts us and destroys us wherever it shines. That's why we use coffins to sleep actually...

Steel crates wouldn't allow a single ray of sunlight in but any kindred inside during the day would end up roasted and burned. There are only two materials that block the sunlight: wood and dirt like underground facilities or even burying yourself down.

About the religious symbols and tools, no cross per se can damage any of us but there are willworkers, enlighten humans that can channel a destructive psychic energy through them or even pack it within it. So, you can wear a cross until someone with enough willpower use it to burn you like the fire... the same applies to everything else really, don't underestimate the power of enlighten will.

Stakes are a thing, through your heart would force you into a dead-like state we call Torpor, during which you're reduced to a corpse but still aware with numbed and reduced senses tho."

"Can you tell me about the Toreadors... What is a toreador anyway?
Its not a bull fighter I'm guessing... Victory said its the clan of roses?
She listens to Tristina's questions patiently and kindly. Then reply.
"Oh it is very much indeed because of the Spanish Bullfighters... but it's much older than the Taurin Tradition, about six thousand years older than the first Toreador's Arena.

Dante explains beautifully in his Divine Comedy how the Man of Blood, all those that died violently, are Kept by a Minotaur, a creature half man/half bull that was killed by Theseus of Athens with the help of Ariadne...

The Minotaur was the result of Zeus having laid with a cow, It is now situated at the rim of the tripartite circle in hell, where he feeds from the Men of Blood while biting himself.

It is a symbol, that Beast is within each Vampire a true demon of pure violence that feeds from the man of blood while hurting itself and causing havoc around you. Toreador cope with it like no other clan, aware of it's destructive nature and we fight it each night embracing our Humanity over the raw instincts of the predator."

She makes a pause and continues.
"The Beast fears everything that can deliver True Death, like Sunlight and Fire, it is always thirsty, it is always roaming in the back of your mind urging you to turn violent on the slightness provocation.

That was the reason behind your Fear of Red Death when you faced the torches."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:10 pm

Death is part of life, I beat 'em to it tho, now I'm undead and according to some scholar the afterlife is actually a place I can go if I ever decide to check on my diseased relatives." she said coldly
Tristina raised a eyebrow, being that she was a nihilist that believed in only the things that she could see, hear and feel the material world, Such things as an afterlife like the ones that are held by people of faith was a foreign concept to her. She never beloved in life after death, yet being what she is now was the closest that she could surmise to being somewhat in that ballpark.
It was a strange feeling for her.

Pretty much everything is false,
Tristina smiled at this...then gasped when she heard this next part...
Sunlight for example,//There is something about it that hunts us and destroys us //
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... DESTROYS US??!!
are you serious?! ... Like we can't go out in the day time?? ... I.. I have class! ..
I'm NOT a night person... Sh!t I'm in bed most nights by 10:30 , 11Pm.
Ughhh... Jebuz.. "

Tristina groaned in annoyance and brought her hand to her head an exaggerated motion, rocking her head slightly back and forth like this was the worst news she gas ever heard.

That's why we use coffins to sleep actually...Steel crates wouldn't allow a single ray of sunlight in but any kindred inside during the day would end up roasted and burned. There are only two materials that block the sunlight: wood and dirt like underground facilities or even burying yourself down.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .....just Peachy... Guess I'll need a coffin... good luck explaining that one to the Dorm's superintendent...
she said that sarcastically.
Lucky I'm not claustrophobic ... But seriously... What am I supposed to do about this?.... obviously due to the secrecy of all of this... I can't live at the dorms and I'M 18! I'm a collage student! Unemployed... there's no way I can even get a bank loan to buy a house or put a down payment on a apartment.... Ughh.. "
Tristina hung her head, rubbing her temples.
She did this more as a gesture of annoyance then of actually being in any sort of pain of course.

willworkers, enlighten humans that can channel a destructive psychic energy through them or even pack it within it. So, you can wear a cross until someone with enough willpower use it to burn you like the fire..
Tristina looked up with a expression as if to say " What the fuck is a will worker?"

Stakes are a thing, through your heart would force you into a dead-like state we call Torpor, during which you're reduced to a corpse but still aware with numbed and reduced senses tho."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...so stakes dont kill us huh?... Guess that is a plus..  though I doubt in this day in age Kendrick have to worry about vampire hunters like  Van Helsing running around trying to kill them... Hee-hee"
She said as a joke with a little laugh, waving that danger off.

Tristina listens to Kate talk about the toreadors, their mythology, the metaphors of Dante, the Bull and the Beast that dwells within them as hyperbole. An exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Trisina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..... Uh.. Well I'm not really the "edgy - violent" type... Sooo I think I dont have anything to worry about...

And well.. As far as fire goes.. I'll keep my distance.. Never was a big fan of playing around with it in the first place. Besides some of the materials I use for my painting are extraordinary really flammable... Hee-hee"

Tristina said in a light hearted way
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:24 pm

Brotovich smiles understandful of Tristina's fear. Afterall dying was difficult to accept.
"Trist, I know how you feel... we all had to go through that process, dying to your previous life doesn't has to be hard tho. You just need to let go, embrace what you're now, it is different but it takes courage but it is also gratifying. Just let it go..."

She approached placing a hand over her should to make emphasis.
"You are undead, although we don't mingle with the mortals we can still do everything they can, just differently. You can continue studying, have friends, have fun... everything you did, you can do but differently."

Pressing gently she continued.
"I am sure that Primogen Ash will provide you with a Haven and a way to earn your wage. Everything you want or need you should ask her when the opportunity shows. Don't worry."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:33 pm

Tristina's heart sank in her chest as Kate kept instructing her to just "let go" of her old life. It was almost unthinkable for the 18 year old. She just looked at Kate with a overwhelming look of depression on her face that didn't start to dissipate until Kate touched her, trying to reassure her that it will be okay.

You are undead, although we don't mingle with the mortals we can still do everything they can, just differently. You can continue studying, have friends, have fun... everything you did, you can do but differently."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..... Differently huh?.. OK..
So .. What.. Is there like Vampire parties or something? ... Or all of it is all formal like earlier?.... We kindred do get to have fun..right?.... We can still have friends and hang out.... At night I guess....
Gawd this is going to take forever to get used too.... But.. OK.. I'll try to let go. ... Guess ya can't live in the past. Sh!t changes after all... Look forward not backwards right!?"

Tristina said as she tried to open her mind to letting go.
... I never had a lot of close friends... Just people I hung out with... Some were fun... Some where just for sex... Others... Well.. Were useful for passing the grade... It just hard to think that they will all grow old and die ... While I stay 18. ... Even Jorge. I'll miss him... And Mike my old BF from highschool... He is in jail at the moment... Kinda my fault.
Tristina said in a somber tone, giving a sideways look.
what... What if time passes and I see them?... What if they notice I'm still 18??? ..... Kindred.. We can't have long friendships can we?… its.. Got to be lonely... Isn't it?
Tristina said as she mulled over this realization...

I am sure that Primogen Ash will provide you with a Haven and a way to earn your wage. Everything you want or need you should ask her when the opportunity shows. Don't worry."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Thanks.. That makes me feel a little better at least... "
Tristina tryed to smile, but her previous realization hit her harder then she was willing to admit. Letting go was harder than she thought it would be for a nihilist
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:17 pm

Katherine shrugs taking all importance away from Tristina's concerns.
"You can have friends and allies among Kindred as well, they wouldn't age, just like you.

Also, less meaningful connections can be temporary, at least for a couple of years until they start to notice that something is out of place.

Ghouls like Jorge doesn't age either as long as they're loyal to their Master or in this case Mistress."

She smiles and goes to the more fun topic.
"Kindred, specially Toreador enjoy our eternity more than any human could. Parties, sex, nothing is out of limits when it comes to celebrating our existence, I assure you.

Like I said, everything you did you can do, just different and I'd add, better."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:54 pm

Tristina tilted her head in question.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Actually I guess you are right .. Best to make better friends with people who are Kindred, less to worry about if they are immortal too. Talk about "lasting" friendships Hee-Hee...
Though I guess the same could be said if ya piss them off too... Shit...  talk about not outliving a grudge ha!

Tristina said as a joke, the teen's spirits seem to be lifting once again.
"....So.. How many other Kindred are there? ... I hope enough to make friends.."

Kindred, specially Toreador enjoy our eternity more than any human could.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...so wait not all Kindred or Toreadors?"

Parties, sex, nothing is out of limits when it comes to celebrating our existence, I assure you. Like I said, everything you did you can do, just different and I'd add, better."
Tristina smiled brightly at hearing this
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Different and better huh?.... cool!  That's good to hear.. .. I think I can get behind that... Guess this whole thing really ain't so bad after all... Shit I might even enjoy it.  Hell I think I just might with a guide like you showing me the ropes Hee-Hee ..
Yeah.  I think I can handle it...

Besides think of how amazing my art skills at forging will become over the next 100 years.. Ha ha ha..
Hell give me enough time and I bet I can forge the Mona Lisa and nobody would even notice hee-hee "

Tristina laughter, now seeming in a much better mood as she was finally opening her mind and starting to let go ... embracing her new life.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:10 am

((Forgot to touch on this, but Tristina would have somewhere in that reply))

Ghouls like Jorge doesn't age either as long as they're loyal to their Master or in this case Mistress
Tristina gave pause and though for a moment at what Kate said, and the word that she used just like before.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Jorge is a ghoul?... You said that you were a ghoul before you went through that Embrace thingy... So a ghoul serves a Kindred... In some way? And then becomes one?... A kindred I mean.. I honestly thought that Him calling Victoria 'Master' was just a sexual kink....Hee-Hee
Huh.. Interesting... Her blood really must be crazy potent or something.... He looks at her like a goddess.... I mean she kinda is.. So I can understand the allure hee-hee "

Tristina gave a giggle, she didn't understand it all, but when she thought about Victoria she had a great  fondness towards her that she could understand that Jorge could be smitten by, after all to Tristina, Victoria did save Jorge's life by curing him of cancer.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:56 am

How many other Kindred are there? ... I hope enough to make friends.."
Lady Katherine Brotovich thought about it for a while, about two or more minutes and then said.
"Just in Manhattan, the most populated area in NYC are about fifty...

The Five Boroughs could have about two hundreds or so... New York upstate about the same amount, so just The Camarilla can be almost five hundred vampires."

Then after a short pause she says.
"The Anarchs, another Sect that requested The Prince's Hospitality the add up another hundred or so but they're all staying in Brooklym at the moment, so it is unlikely you'd meet any of them.

The crazy fanatics of the Sabbat don't run censuses but I bet that at least a dozen is scattered around the City and another fifty all over upstate New York.

Adding all that you got around seven hundred kindreds in the whole State."

She keeps thinking and then says.
"I'd guess your odds are in favor to make at least some friends among kindreds. Camarilla Toreadors alone are more than twenty in the whole State, half that much is in Manhattan."

So a ghoul serves a Kindred... In some way? And then becomes one?... A kindred I mean..
Kate smiles again, this time showing some compassion picking up the hint.
"You're really into him, aren't you?

He's devoted to Victoria, beyond love and hate, he'd do what Primogen Ash tell him to. A piece of advice, let him go as part of your previous life."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:06 pm

Tristina was a bit shocked to hear that there were so many Kindred hiding among those in Manhattan, let alone the state.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...I had no idea... Wow.. I was thinking there was only maybe a hundred or so in the world.
Its really like I've entered into a whole new world.... This is so crazy..  "

Tristina said with much amazement.
" ... So not every Kindred belongs to this secret society of this "Camarilla" ... Its the largest .... What did you call it...Sect? ...
That's cool..  
But if I'm to be perfectly honest Anarchy sounds kind of stupid... I understand the whole concept of not wanting to bend down to "the man" ... but a society without rules as simply completely chaos and nobody wins.. .. and whatever these "Fanatics" are... The Sabbat?..... I'm sorry fanaticism as stupid as well anybody who believes that strongly in something it's just doomed to become a doormat ."

Tristina said with a laugh and a way of her hand. She was a nihilist after all.

You're really into him, aren't you?
Tristina was "quick" to  correct.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...WHAT?...No.. Heck no.. Of course not.... Jorge.. He is just.. Fun... That's all.... I dont get attached to people... He is. .  was.... Entertaining... Thats ALL...  "
Tristina said  professing that she is not attached to anything or anyone.

He's devoted to Victoria, //let him go as part of your previous life."
Tristina gave a nod, ever though truthfully she didn't want to.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..But.. Yeah.. He in love with Victoria... I'm not about to get in the way of that...  "
Still Tristina didn't understand the concept of a Ghoul or thrall... She didn't grasp the true extent of the power of Kindred blood that had on Mortals. It was hard for her to let go of things, but she told herself that life , the here and the now we're the only important things and everything else she would have to learn to meet past whether she wanted to or not.

Tristina looked down at the ground as she focused on her own emotional "grayness" finding solace in it that she never would fall in love with something or someone the way Jorge seemed to be in love with Victoria.

Finally after a moment she changed the subject looking at Kate to try to educate her about being a kindred.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... OK so I understand that Kindred have their own vocabulary and it's something that I'm going to have to learn or else I'm going to start looking like an idiot when I meet others.  Can you explain some of the terminology to me?
I feel I NEED to know this...

I take it that whatever a prince is here she is the man in charge of the Camarilla... at least in this area right?  You said that the Prince can grant Hospitality to the other organizations of Kindred... Umm Sects...?..
... OK I get it... "

Tristina paused in thought as she watched the man in the room, her mind was filled with empowerment, and ways she might manipulate others (mortals) to get what she wanted throw "sex" .  ... At least without getting  nasty gross and sweaty.
Finally she asked...

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..."Kate... Do Kindred have sex?...  
I mean we are technically dead and it would be kind of necrophilia... wouldn't it?
I mean it really doesn't bother me either way but I'm a really sexual person and I kind of enjoy the ACT.... But our Kindred fangs are fliping Amazing... it's like having an orgasm without getting dirty... Hee-Hee .. Is that how it works for us?.... we just go around fighting each other and having some kind of Undead orgy?

Tristina was kinda joking but  really curious on the topic of this, because after all she was a very sexual creature in life, hooking up for just a "good time" and  didn't really want to give up "sex" even if she was some undead  creature... She didn't care.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:13 pm

▂▂▂▂▂ Conclave of the Roses (Tristina) - Page 2 562050523▂▂▂▂▂
Manip + Sub (dif 7)
Jessica Thorne carried out 5 launched of one Conclave of the Roses (Tristina) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
5 , 10 , 10 , 10 , 3
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:33 pm

Katherine Brotovich [Perception + Empathy, dif 6]
Malakiel carried out 9 launched of one Conclave of the Roses (Tristina) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
5 , 1 , 8 , 6 , 4 , 4 , 4 , 2 , 5
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:43 pm

Katherine fell rapidly for the appealing sex subject and said.
"Kindreds can have sex in the traditional way and exchange orgasms by Kissing each other. Having sex like a mortal would is messy and complicated but useful when it serves your purposes on the other hand using the Kiss as a way to induce pleasure without paralyzing your sex partner takes a little practice but certainly is very clean and discrete."

Then she smiles in a sassy way and said.
"Undead orgies, sounds like the name of a Toreador Party... in New York we're the Kings and Queens of high profile celebrations. Everyone who's someone wants to be invited to our parties...

I'll tag you in the next orgy, if you're really interested. No BTDs or contaminated blood in our celebrations, only the purest harvests alive."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:19 pm

Kindreds can have sex in the traditional way and exchange orgasms by Kissing each other.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...So do kindred have sex with each other.. Or  is it more like just with normal non kindred?.. What is better?"

Having sex like a mortal would is messy and complicated but useful when it serves your purposes on the other hand using the Kiss as a way to induce pleasure without paralyzing your sex partner takes a little practice but certainly is very clean and discrete."

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Well I prefer a clean method,.... dont get me wrong I enjoy sex, but the "Sticky-Sweaty Gross" feeling  afterwards I could do a life time without... Plus running the risk of  getting pregnant... No flipping thank you.
Guess I dont have to worry about that now..
Being dead, I'm assuming I can't have kids.

The teen said being very  grateful for that.

Undead orgies, sounds like the name of a Toreador Party... in New York we're the Kings and Queens of high profile celebrations. Everyone who's someone wants to be invited to our parties...
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... High Profile Celebrations?... Like a black tie affair?.. I'm not really the type to hob-nob with the snobs hee-hee .... I prefer a bit more rowdy of a party... You know, if the cops ain't getting called and someone ain't being arrested it's usually not a good party...  but I guess I can see how the other side lives. "
Tristina said with a shrug, thinking back to hanging out with Mike and his friends.
" .... Though the smart ones never get caught... Just instigate other to act a fool. Hee-hee."

I'll tag you in the next orgy, if you're really interested.▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
[color=#00ff99]" .... Yeah definitely hit me up ... sounds like fun."

No BTDs or contaminated blood in our celebrations, only the purest harvests alive."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Oh now I'm interesting..count me in."
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:22 pm

((Not know what happened with the scripting))

I'll tag you in the next orgy, if you're really interested.
▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .... Yeah definitely hit me up ... sounds like fun."
No BTDs or contaminated blood in our celebrations, only the purest harvests alive."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" "Oh now I'm interesting..count me in."
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next