World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Board Meeting (Star)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Board Meeting (Star) - Page 2 Empty Re: Board Meeting (Star)

Post  Malakiel Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:48 am

David took Rebecca upstairs to a private room before the balconies. It was an small room for Ventrue standards one hundred square feet with a few furniture of opulent display. Three couches in the Louis XV period along with carpets and spider lamps hanging from the high ceiling. At the end of it a big balcony with two doors that David went straight to close as soon as he got into the room, making the sounds of the crowd below distant.

They arranged in one of the couches, David was sitting straight and his blazing eyes were lost in his own thoughts. For a second Rebecca felt or thought she felt, that David's anger wasn't focused on her.

After the glympse David said.
"Tell me everything..."

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:16 pm

Star gathered her thoughts, she sat by her sire and took a deep breath before speaking.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Well.. When I entered the meeting room I asked Lady Victoria if she had any suggestion on what I should to before the meeting, or if she had any advice so I didn't make any foolish missteps. She just  suggested that I just be friendly and mingle. So that's what my intentions were.
I mean these people are supposed to be our family right? I though it might be nice to get to know people a bit. This was my 1st board meeting after all... supposedly none of the Imperium had shown up yet, so yeah I was feeling a bit confident."

Star paused...
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...I took notice of a young looking Kindred in this steam punk atire, she looked amazing! And I was impressed that she dared to dress so difrently in a sea of black formal suits and fancy dresses.

So I thought I would be friendly and give her a complement. I wasn't rude, I was very respectful when I approach. Not even daring to interrupted the flow of the conversation around her.

I polightly and using formal tone and words gave her my complement, and that I thought would be the end of the interactions.
But these fucking Victorian dressed bitches around her started chastising me for even daring to utter a kind word. I was scrutinized in every which way and my words picked apart as though they expected deception.
I was taken aback by this and did quickly apologize if they thought I had any other intentions then to just give a complement and be friendly.

I dont know if its the air I give off of being ex-sab or these bitches just be parinoid. But it was as if they thought the worst from me from the start, and were trying to egg me on to resort to violence.
i  managed to keep my cool though, apologize again and again and stated that I truly had no malice internation behind why I approached them.  But every responce seemed to escalate things. And I even asked the Steam punk lady if my complement offended her I would apologize and leave. Everyone had this air of fear around them and I just couldn't understand why... I thought no harm had ever come to giving a simple complement.

So the hostilities seemed to grow from them as they tryed to edge me towards violence and I tryed taking my leave polightly ..... Nasty words and name calling never hurt me. No one can think worse of me then I already do....

But then these bitches insulted you. At 1st I was still trying to be polite, and asked them not to speak ill of you, being that they dont know you and you were not here to regent yourself. Its rude as hell to talk shit about someone behind their back, especially in a open social setting where others could hear.
"

Star took another deep breath trying to push asides the hate in herself for these people.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .... I tryed to walk away, leave while I was still giving a shit about being polite but they just would not let up and continued to slander you openly in public. A crowed started to gather at this point and the comments about you only got worse...

"I'm a wild animal... my Sire must be the lowest scum in the City, no more than a dog trainer to allow a snake among kings and queens...A rude low scum... just like him."
"

And
.. Yah... I'm sorry... I started to lose it and fall for their petty bull shit trap... I admit it..

I usually have a long fuse... Or so I thought.. But the last couple of nights have been really hard to keep my temper in check. And the beast in me was nearing the surface and I swear to god I have no idea how I was able to hold it at bay.

I started seeing red and broke my formally.... And my true shit head self came like a tornado with no fucks to give. I wasn't thinking straight... I wanted to kill them, I was so close to a frenzy ... the things I wanted to do to them were unspeakable..
But I resiated... It took everything I had in me... But I resisted... Instead of getting physically violent and letting the beast rampage I just flung back some insults, trying to use their rudeness the displayed against them ... Like I have seen Gangrels with better manners... . I said some other colorful things, and called one a monkey in a dress..
I mostly directed my insults at the woman in a blue Victorian dress,.. I think her name is Meredith... I'm not 100% sure though.. I was really seeing red at this point. The other bitchies, one in a yellow dress and the one in the pink kept edging the insults on.
Finally the Steam Punk looking chick spoke up and seemed fucking happy that her little crew of cunts nearly got me to lost to the beast.

She dismissed me and said something about talking to the Prince about punishing you for not raising me right or some bullshit. the crowd that had gathered around to watch seemed all in Her favor."

Star was almost at the point of tears again as she relived these events.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... I don't want to be around these people... I'm going to end up trying to kill them... "
Star said with all seriousness.
" ..... I dont think I can control my temper if this sh!t is what I have to look forward to being in this Clan...
I dont think I honestly have it in me...

But they are right! Someone like me doesn't belong here ... Not among kings and queens.. I'm not Ventrue material! I'm a accidental Ventrue at beat, No matter what's in my blood...
I honestly would rather meet the sun then have to suffer a fate to end up like those bitches... I just....I dont know what I was thinking.. ... I'm so sorry... . "

Star hung her head, emotions of despair, hate and being ashamed flooded her mind.
Star wished she never tryed to find out what clan she was... Things could have been easier if she was just content being a Pander. At least people around her would not suffer by her actions. Star hated herself for wanting to find a place she could fit in, 'cuz in her mind Being among the Ventrue were not it.... Especially if this is what she had to look forward to for centuries to come. Star became quite quiet and depressed at this thought and held her head down.

Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Board Meeting (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20Board Meeting (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Board Meeting (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/4Board Meeting (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Board Meeting (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Board Meeting (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:48 pm

David listened to Rebecca's short exposition and assested the possible reasons for this strange behavior. He gave some margin of reasonable doubt about the exact order and nature of the events, given that Star seemed yet overwhelmed by emotions. Although she was the honest kind may be her judgement was clouded by the complicated emotions she was feeling at that point.

Rebecca could read nothing from her Sire's visage, it was like a statue, carven in marble and stoic as a legendary general from the ancient times. Not a single glympse of mercy or hate, just pure discipline and estocisim.

After a couple of seconds of total silence where the crowd in the room next door seemed closer, David said.
"Can you picture me in my times as a Templar in the Sabbat?

Do you think I was, what you called 'Ventrue material'? I was a loyal soldier, brutal assasin and honorable but back then I wouldn't be able to tell what was the meaning of the word 'Decour'..."
it was obvious he meant it as a joke or at least from the twisted sense of humor of his childe but his face didn't empathized that.

"Modern Ventrue stereotypes are one thing but the Blood and who is worthy or not is quite another... I know you're worthy because I belive I am... and you remind me of me back in those nights. With time the Blood will tame you, turn you and you will change to become a True Knight of Clan Ventrue, just like I did." his words were not kind, he sentenced Star to be a Ventrue despite her intentions, fear of desires. She will become a True Ventrue regardless of even herself.

He made a long pause. It was obvious he didn't expected or wanted a response from Rebecca. He was staring at her, penetrating her with his gaze like a sword of pure holy fire.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:05 pm

Can you picture me in my times as a Templar in the Sabbat?// back then I wouldn't be able to tell what was the meaning of the word 'Decour'..." it was obvious he meant it as a joke
Star picked up on the humor in David's words even though his body language was set in stone. Star cracked a small smile.
His words gave her a little bit of hope that things could get better.

Modern Ventrue stereotypes are one thing but the Blood and who is worthy or not is quite another..
<... Jesus, how do you stop yourself from wanting to punch these people.>

//... I know you're worthy because I belive I am... and you remind me of me back in those nights.
Star stared at her sire, she was quite suprised to hear this. She could not help but smile, his words gave her some reasurance.

If a Sabbat Templar could find a way to earn such great respect among these Snobbish Idiots, then there was a chance she could too. But she didn't believe she had it in her to do so, her self image of herself was far too low. The only thing she could hold on to and find hope in was that HE believed she could.... but Star wasnt sure if that might be enough.

With time the Blood will tame you, turn you and you will change to become a True Knight of Clan Ventrue, just like I did." his words were not kind, he sentenced Star to be a Ventrue despite her intentions, fear of desires. She will become a True Ventrue regardless of even herself
A Small bit of defiance flashed in Star's eyes when she heard this. But it was not because she didn't want to become more then she is now, it was because she was scared.

In truth Star didn't  know if she even had it within herself. She wanted to punch some of these so called high and might kings and queens square in the face so bad it hurt.
She didnt want to be a "snob" and she didnt see how she could ever posibly fit in. but she knew she could not deny her blood.

The stubborness in her eyes started to fade, and she knew she truly had no idea what she wanted or even how to go about living her Kindred existance. She needed to trust in her elders to guide her, she needed to trust in David.

Star lowered her head, still looking defeated.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .... Sire... I dont know if I will be successful in this... I fear you have put too much faith in me. But if you believe I can, then I will trust in your judgment.

I am proud to have you as my Sire, and I will try to make you proud to have me as your childr,  Just know at times I may disappoint you. .... And I might hurt your image... I'm kinda a train wreck sometimes...

So I have to ask Sire... Am I really worth the headache. Would it not just be easier to just disown me and toss me aside? I have caused you so many problems already... 

It was hard for star to look at david as she spoke, There was a level of truth in Star's words. She was quite used to people in her life not wanting her, it seemed to be quite a theme.
If people like her Mother, her school friends, her boyfriends and even the Vampire who created her didn't want her around.
This might be reflected back in her reckless behavor at times And one of the reasons she has very little self worth And constantly thinks of herself as a worthless scumbag.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Board Meeting (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20Board Meeting (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Board Meeting (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/4Board Meeting (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Board Meeting (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Board Meeting (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:02 pm

" .... Sire... I dont know if I will be successful in this... I fear you have put too much faith in me. But if you believe I can, then I will trust in your judgment.

David was very serious, no emotion shown in his face. He said.
"There's no IF. I made my decision when I decided to vouch and there's no comming back from it... especially for a verbal argument among clanmates...

However, if you decide to betray the Clan or the Camarilla... to betray me or turn against what we stand for ... Accounting or not you shall face me... and be destroyed or consume by me."

He again spoke like he was pronouncing a sentence. Star had no choice but to have him as Sire and to be his Childe for the rest of her existence, one way or the other.

So I have to ask Sire... Am I really worth the headache. Would it not just be easier to just disown me and toss me aside? I have caused you so many problems already...

He looked straight into Rebecca's eyes. It was intimidating, even more at this point when Star was hard broken, his warrior spirit was instead flamming, blazing. He said.
"The only thing I care for is that you risked everything for the Chess Club, even when you owed us nothing. No lack of Decour will change that and even more I trust you to be by my side whenever I'm at risk again.

I'll get to the bottom of this and if you did something wrong you'll pay for it with honour... but the Laws of Decorum are not what matter most, many hypocritical traitors like Hart were devoted to the appearance and yet betrayed us nonetheless. You on the other hand were by our side even when the Clan despised you for your Sabbat allegiance.

I count on you. You need to learn to be better in socializing, that's a fact but I rather have an trust worthy Eiren that will protect the clan and represent its best interests than a proper butterfly like Brick that betrayed my Lord Valentine in his own house, under his Hospitality, just because his Sire said so.

Do you understand?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:09 pm

There's no IF. I made my decision //...
Star's eyes went wide at hearing this. He was serious about his decision to keep her as his childr. This ment the world to her.

However, if you decide to betray the Clan or the Camarilla... to betray me or turn against what we stand for ... Accounting or not you shall face me... and be destroyed or consume by me."
Those words hit Star like a sledgehammer, she was quick to reply as the fire within her exploded.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .. I would expect nothing less!!! But I REFUSE to dishonor my self in such a way! I am Camarilla! And my blood is Ventrue! I might not fit in to the stereotypes of our Clan, but I am a warrior... A Knight of the Blood Oath! Without Honor, I am nothing and should be destroyed.
Star ment every word fiercely, there was fire in her eyes. It was like her warrior's spirit was challenged and  fired up from smoldering ashes of her depression and sorrow.

The only thing I care for is that you risked everything for the Chess Club, even when you owed us nothing. No lack of Decour will change that and even more I trust you to be by my side whenever I'm at risk again.
Hearing David's aproval  ment everything to Star.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... And I would do so again without any hesitation! Weather i face werewolves, the sabbat, or any  vile monsters that threaten the Camarilla.
Though its the monsters that wear suits and pretty dresses that frightened me the most, the ones that are within our own ranks that would betray us and everything we stand for. The ones that are not easily seen for the poisonous snakes that they are because they hide behind decorum.

It is my duty and i am honnored to fight by your side Sire, and I would follow you to HELL if only to protect and fight for the survival of our Clan and Sect, even at the risk of my own death!     "

Star's fighting spirit seemed to be renewed, no longer did she look defeated, but rejuvenated.

I'll get to the bottom of this and if you did something wrong you'll pay for it with honour...
Star gave a nod in agreement.

//but the Laws of Decorum are not what matter most, many hypocritical traitors like Hart were devoted to the appearance and yet betrayed us nonetheless.
Star hated Hart for what he did, in her eyes he had no honor and was disgusted by him.

You on the other hand were by our side even when the Clan despised you for your Sabbat allegiance.
Star gave a smile,

I count on you. You need to learn to be better in socializing, that's a fact but I rather have an trust worthy Eiren that will protect the clan and represent its best interests than a proper butterfly like Brick that betrayed my Lord Valentine in his own house, under his Hospitality, just because his Sire said so.

Do you understand?"
Star was filled with pride and honor, for once she didn't see herself as a failure. The trust and praise her Sire had for her filed the warrior within her. There was hope for her, regardless of how well or not she could fit into the social mold of a mondred Ventrue.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Yes Sire, I understand.
You have my word on my honor and warrior's soul that I will never betray My Clan, My Prince, Lord Valentine, You or any trust you have bestowed upon me.
I will always honor my oath, even at the risk of my own destruction. This you have my word. "
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:39 pm

David looked steady and calmly to Star and said with an slow pace.
"Very well then.

Let's go to figure out what is all this buggle about..."

Hayworth went down to the already crowded social room to the Main Hall, where the cream of the cream of the Ventrue Clan was waiting for the main event but the Imperium hasn't arrived yet, as well as most of the Praetors from all factions were absent.

It was obvious that this was delayed, it should have already started or at least be present the main actors for the event of the night. It was also begining to show in the faces of the guests the mockery for the inner struggle, lack of decorum and manners. As time passed the image was more and more clear... why these people were here? the answer became clear in Rebecca's mind.

Board Meeting (Star) - Page 2 DSCN9942

Right as she was realzing the rapine attitude of the guests the Victorian crew was revealed in front of Rebecca. Licking their own lips with watered mouth, figuratively speaking, as they waited for the scene to unfold.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:48 am

Star really  didn't want to go back into the meeting room and face those Victorian bitches, she truly didn't know if she had it within herself to control her temper. In Stars mind they represented everything that was poor about the clan, And deserved no respect. They were the truly poisonous ones just like Gregory, Lucy, Randolph and Hart.
Star hated those kind of people and had a strong desire to punch them in the face, regardless of their social standing within the clan.

Star's only saving grace was that she had David now by her side and she has had a few moments to calm the beast within her. But she would be damned to hell if she was going to give them a sincere apology for her behavior. The only singstar would apologize for is letting those vipers get to her and break her cool.

Star followed David out into the meeting room, she gathered her courage and refused to be intimidated by the drama of the situation.

As the group of Victorian wenches got in Star's way, she didn't back down. Nor did she look intimidated by them or their possible threats. In Star's mind If she was going to lose her dignitas and her position anyway, like they intended, she really didn't have much more to lose. And that made her a fierce.

Star eyed them unshaken by their predatory gaze. Though her eyes held a fire in them more powerful than before. For her sire had reminded her what makes one a True Venture and to Star these Snobs were nothing more than poisiones Vipers  and she would not back down to these hypocrites who have lost sight of what the clan truly stands for.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... My Lady..
Star said trying to hold back her sarcasm because she hardly thought that these people weren't ladies or deserving of the title after the way they displayed themselves.
You wanted to speak with my Sire. well I present him to you. Sir Count David Hayworth. Knight of the Blood Oath and my Sire."
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:27 pm

The Younger victorian bitch and the others looked at Rebecca with a different predatorial gaze, more feline and less obvious. They were enjoyning the scaleting feud between them and her.

David was the first to spoke after Rebecca's presentation.
"My Lady Lucinde, Justicar of Clan Ventrue and Strategoi of Justice. It's an honour be before you once more."

As Rebecca turned her head to astonishly look at her Sire kneel before the Younger the others enjoyed the moment piece by piece, savouring every second of Rebecca's jaw to the floor. The crowd around them was not oblivious to the event and they also were enjoyning in a morbid way the situation.

Then Lucinde replied.
"Count Hayworth, just as formal as always valient knight. Rise and come with me, you both... I'd like to discuss this privately."

David stood up but instead of complying he said.
"My Lady, please forgive me but its my understanding that the events involving my Childe Rebecca Garrison, the Eiren of Gangs was public and involves also your Alastors. If that's the case I'd like to address it publicly as well."

Lucinde smiled while her Alastors' smile was wiped off their faces. She replied.
"Very well Lord Hayworth, I'll amuse your request. What is it you desire?"

The crowd around them was cautiously overhearing the conversation while David said.
"if you forgive me my Lady, my Childe mentioned you wanted to demand a redress for her faults, from me and her... but first I'd like to know what's she to be attuned for?"

Lucinde kindly replied with her teenager voice.
"It is your Right Count David Hayworth to know what are you accused of before making my demand...

She lacks the basic decorum to partake in this sort of social events Count. To mention just one mistake, she came to us and failed to address us by the proper title. To mention another, she disrespectfully turned her back on us before she was dismissed... These basic rules of socialization are of paramount importance to keep the peace among Kindreds and while she was in my presence her attitude tested our patience and self control.

To be perfectly honest I don't understand why she sits next to you in the same table, Lord Hayworth."

David nods and then replies.
"It is my pleasure to explain the reason behind the Love I feel for my Childe Rebecca...

She came to this City under grim circumstances that lead her to enjoy the Hospitality of Clan Gangrel. Once they discovered that her blood belonged to us, they sent her to the Albany's Chess Club a few nights ago. There she was nothing more than Sir Hell Song's daughter and our guest and she was informed that she wouldn't be considered a Ventrue until the Tasting Ritual was properly conducted.

Given the unfortuned circumstances between the Gangrel and the Imperium she was offended by our clanmates and yet we didn't stood for her but his pretended Sire, Hell Song that acted as her god father in a duel between her and Lady von Baden.

Coincidentially the Chess Club was attacked by the Sabbat that night, in a join effort with the lupines and other magical forces that we the Knights of the Blood Oath had to fight back to defend our Domain. At that fatidic moment Rebecca was by my side, she left Sir Hell Song of Clan Gangrel and continued with me to fight against the invasion to the bitter end when she was almost destroyed by a werewolf.

She risked everything that night, she defended us even when we did not defended her against our own. We accepted her to Fight a Praetor knowing that she will be ultimately defeated... she on the other hand shown to be a true warrior, lead by honour in the battle field and for that reason she will be sitting on my table, next to me for the rest of the nights that God's mercy allows to share."

David's eloquent speach left Lucinde and the rest of the victorian bitches awe. Not just due to his flawless verb but also surprised by Rebecca's dignitas.

After a few seconds of silence Lucinde said.
"It is a great story Lord Hayworth... I respect her for her war deeds and acknowledge her sacrifice for our Clan even before she was a full member to us.

However, the Clan of Kings is an honourable Clan with solid traditions and among them none is without importance. The Laws of Decorum shall be obeyed."

Then Lucinde teenager blue beautiful compelling eyes looked upon Star, moving her deeply inside.
"Eiren of Gangs, the Laws of Decorum is one of our Traditions as a Clan, as important as Honour and Hospitality and has helped us keep a cohesive clan in times of peace.

Alastor Meredith showed you no Decorum to demonstrate how cruel could the relationship among clanmates be without them. Everything you have been through: the public derision, the insults against your Sire and the contempt in my Alastors' words to you are the reflection of a Clan without Decorum..."

Then back to David Lucinde said.
"For her Dignitas and yours I'll spare you both from further punishments Lord Hayworth if you give me your Word that she shall be reminded of her instructions from the Agoge about Decorum."

David kneeled again and solemnly said.
"I swear my Lady Lucinde."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:07 am

The Younger victorian bitch and the others looked at Rebecca with a different predatorial gaze, more feline and less obvious//
Star however matched their predatorial cat-like gaze with a gaze of a pure pretator . it was like a wolf staring down a bobcat. Star would not back down or be intimidated easily.

My Lady Lucinde, Justicar of Clan Ventrue and Strategoi of Justice

<...what the fuck is a Justacar? Is that like a Templar or something? I thought the sheriff and the scourge were like that?  People around here have way too many titles... >

Star watched her Sire kneel before this woman, though she did NOT follow his actions. She didn't know what a Justicar was, and honesyly she really didn't care.
This woman might have been important but she was NOT her Prince. Star felt that she owed nothing to her and she would not kneel to placate them with falsehoods and lies, her honor would not allow it, especially after how she was treated..

Alastor Meredith showed you no Decorum to demonstrate how cruel could the relationship among clanmates be without them. Everything you have been through: the public derision, the insults against your Sire and the contempt in my Alastors' words to you are the reflection of a Clan without Decorum..."

Of course these bitches would cast all the blame on Star and use some bull shit excuse that they were teaching her some life lesson. Star had to chock back her protested laughter.

<... No its not, you just wanted to start drama for your own sick amusement. Dont turn this shit around.
God your ego is astounding.

You know what.. Yeah this bitch can go fuck herself....you are everything that is wrong with this clan, you are no better than Hart. and I would take death over kissing your ass. ...>

In Star's eyes there was a fierceness that would not back down. Though she kept her mouth shut if only for the simple reason she would have nothing nice to say to this bitch.

Star eyed her sire as he kneeled again, it made her cringe.
Star wanted to speak up and whole-heartedly tell this woman to take her bullshit and her crew of bitch snobs and shove it all back up her ass.

But sadly she didn't, she figured there had to be a reason David took a knee and humored this bitch. But to Star they were not worth of this honor from David. And she would rather take her punishment than see David humble himself on his knee to her. But she kept her silence, at least with her words.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:47 am

David stood up and graceously asked Lucinde permission to leave and then he asked Rebecca to come with him. He went straight to the Social room next door and there to an empty balcony. This time it was harder to find a quiet lonely place to talk, so David went to the closed windows at lead to the main hall to open them giving some extra space and a priviledge perspective over the crowd.

Giving his back to the open window David said to Rebecca.
"Childe settle your emotions, put them deep down and allow yourself to think logically."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:06 pm

Star follows her Sire, keeping silent and saying nothing, though she seemed glad to leave the presence of the woman.
Childe settle your emotions, put them deep down and allow yourself to think logically.
Star forced herself to take a long breath, closing her eyes for a moment and letting her fist unclinch. She reached up and slid her fingers under the shoulder of her dress and started running her fingers over the mark on her shoulder to aid as a focused for her calming.
After another long moment she had a handle on her emotions and finally spoke.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Sire, with all due respect, why did you kneel to that viper? I would gladly take any punishment than to see you humble yourself to placate that poisonous wretch's inflated ego.

She was lying and twisting the truth for her own betterment. There was no "lesdion" she was simply amusing herself. She is no better that Hart and his ilk. "

Star looked at David confused as to why he would put on such a noble display for someone so unworthy of it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...I'm sorry, I just dont understand. What is a Justacar ? I have never heard that title before. Is it a title within our Clan or is it a Camirilla title? Does it have a Sabbat equivalent? "
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:02 pm

David stood silently waiting for Rebecca to finish her questions. Then he waited even more, for his Childe to settle down as she was able to sense that for some reason she was out of line.

Then Hayworth said.
"I'm starting to doubt your sense of honour Rebecca..."

He let that phrase hang in the air for a moment, letting it sink into her heart before continuing.
"In The Sabbat has a twisted sense of honour, that Pack member follows as long as it doesn't bothers them too much. Even there the Ductus can be challenged, if he gets unpopular and the Priest be demoted and replace when another pack member shows more knowledge in the eyes of the Pack.

But until then, the Ductus is obeyed and the Priest respected. Even if it is not your Pack Leader it is still respected among the rest of the Sabbat. That's also true for the Archbishop and other authorities within the Sabbat, when any cainite finds himself in the presence of the Regent it is customary to kneel and obey her commands despite her manners and overall social behavior towards the Cainite.

That's honour, respecting other's Dignitas despite personal reasons or preferences...

You instead question my decisions and even more dare to judge everyone around you just by the way the treat you or by the way they appear to you.

According to your logic, would I be less honourable or less worthy of my titles if we have met in other circumstances? if you think the answer is affirmative, you don't have a drop of honour in your veins."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:43 am

//as she was able to sense that for some reason she was out of line.

Then Hayworth said.
"I'm starting to doubt your sense of honour Rebecca..."
Star's eyes dropped to the ground, she realized she was being too prideful and bullheaded in her assumption.

//when any cainite finds himself in the presence of the Regent it is customary to kneel and obey her commands despite her manners and overall social behavior towards the Cainite.
Star knew this was true, but she had not quite realized that bitch of a Woman held such a position of great importance.
<...oh... She wasn't just a elder then... Whatever a Justacar is must mean something grand.>

That's honour, respecting other's Dignitas despite personal reasons or preferences...
<.. So this dignitas seems to play a larger part in the Clan than I originally thought... Its not just a merit system of titles, jobs and deeds... Its more complex than that...humm?. ..>

You instead question my decisions and even more dare to judge everyone around you just by the way the treat you or by the way they appear to you.
Star kept her eyes diverted downward, like a dog that was being scolded by its master for shitting on the carpet. She was embraced by her own behavior and felt quite lower than dirt about it.

According to your logic, would I be less honourable or less worthy of my titles if we have met in other circumstances? if you think the answer is affirmative, you don't have a drop of honour in your veins."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...no.. I... "
Star said softly, raising her head to loom at David.
" ...You are absolutely right... I was out of line. ... In both cases... Its not my place to judge or question... I let my emotions get the best of me and I was acting bullheaded....  I should not have been so disrespectful... To you or them... I'm sorry. .."

Star paused..
" ... I never should have aproched any of them without knowing the proper way , including who they are or their titles 1st..."
Star looked back down at the floor for a moment before raising her head again to speak.

" ...maybe I should just avoid social situations for a while... At least until I can be better equipped to handle things...

I mean... I honestly still havent fully grasp the aspects of what Dignitas is and how it effects one within our clan compared to those with out. Its all kinda new still.

I dont know what all these titles mean ether... A Eiren, A Questor, a Aedil, a Geronte, and What ever a Justacar is. I'm still trying to wrap my head around all this.
.. Is just... There is... So much to remember.. and still so much I dont understand.
.. I'm sorry.

I'm not trying to give excuses for my ignorance... Its just I feel like I have been dropped into the deep end of a pool and expected to know how to swim. I'm trying to learn all this as fast as I can... And I know I have fucked up a lot... I'm sorry.."

Star lowerd her head again And said softly.
" ... Please Sire, tell me what I need to do to correct this and it will be done.. I sware to you.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:47 pm

David was looking steady and calmly to Rebecca, yet Rebecca was able to sense some tension within him. As she spoke to him that tension slowly settled down, to a point of relaxation.

" ... Please Sire, tell me what I need to do to correct this and it will be done.. I sware to you.
Hayworth said with a very slow pace.
"Rebecca... Eiren... there's a way to learn what you need in a short time... Just learn those titles under your own... everyone else is above you.

In your case... only Pages and Peers."

A short pause and then he continued in a more regular pace.
"Among the Sabbat Templars are oftenly confused with Paladins but there's a huge difference. Paladin's guard The Sabbat Regent while Templars are less experience officers that keep Archbishops from harm.

A Justicar is equivalent to a Paladin in rank but unlike a Paladin, Justicars are executioners of the Inner Circle's will. They even have the authority to remove or execute a Prince from his charge."

He made another pause before he said.
"Those kindreds you've wrong are Alastors: the justicar's emissaries and assasins. They can destroy any kindred at will and even Diablerize her if they feel they can justify it before the Justicar.

Baroness Meredith Krauss is a Red List Alastor, also known as Red Alastor. She earned that title by destroying one of the Camarilla's most wanted enemies about a decade ago."

David made a new pause letting these ideas carve deep in her mind and then said.
"You see Rebecca... despite their look and buffed manners those are the most resourceful and effective warriors, not only of the Clan but of the Camarilla as a whole... any of them could defeat me in a fair combat without a doubt.

...and ... most of them are members of the Knights of the Blood Oath."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:24 am

//... Just learn those titles under your own... everyone else is above you.
In your case... only Pages and Peers."
Star gave a silent head nod, attempting to commit those titles to memory.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Sire... what are Pages and Peers exactly?... What duties do the serve to the Clan?.."

...A Justicar is equivalent to a Paladin in rank but unlike a Paladin, Justicars are executioners of the Inner Circle's will. They even have the authority to remove or execute a Prince from his charge."
Star's eyes widened in silence as she started to process what she was being told.

Those kindreds you've wrong are Alastors: the justicar's emissaries and assasins.
Star's shocked expression turned to a "uh-oh"

They can destroy any kindred at will and even Diablerize her if they feel they can justify it before the Justicar.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Diablerize??.."
Star questioned when she heard this...
" ... I.. Thought the Camarilla was strictly against that practice?.."

Baroness Meredith Krauss is a Red List Alastor, also known as Red Alastor. She earned that title by destroying one of the Camarilla's most wanted enemies about a decade ago."
Star looked down realizing that if she had been in any other circumstance she would have been destroyed on the spot for her rudeness. Indeed the Justacar was being kind to her, hardly something Star felt she didn't deserve.

//despite their look and buffed manners those are the most resourceful and effective warriors, not only of the Clan but of the Camarilla as a whole... any of them could defeat me in a fair combat without a doubt.
Star looked surprised to hear this for in her mind David was a superior warrior that she idolized.

...and ... most of them are members of the Knights of the Blood Oath."
Star was silent letting all this knowledge sink in. After a very long pause and a even longer consideration of thought she finally raised her head to look at her Sire.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..  You saved my life yet again Sire ... I'm so greatful. Please forgive me.  I will do my best not to behave  so poorly again, or let my emotions cloud my judgment.. I realize that the consequences would be dire ... Especially if this incident happened outside the Tower. I was foolish.
I'm sorry...

If I was in the Sabbat I would be destroyed already for my mis-step and would not be around to  regret my lapse in judgement.
Thank you Sire... I truly owe you my life.  "

Star said with sincerity as the weight of the situation weight on her consciousness
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:42 am

" ...Sire... what are Pages and Peers exactly?... What duties do the serve to the Clan?.."

David stands still for a long second before explaining this to Rebecca. He then realized how little she knew of the Clan, he was too bold by exposing her to social meetings without the proper intruction. That had harsh consequences, like the impass with the Justicar. He was to blame for it.

He said.
"I'll arrange a more proper instruction to answer this question and many others you have Rebecca.

...Peers and Pages are the same things with a subtle difference...

The Gerousia is the most important organization of a City, while the Ephorate's range is world wide. Peers serve the Gerousia, while Pages serve the Ephorate. Every Ventrue in the Camarilla serves the Ephorate and the Gerousia of a particular city, usually an alliance ritual is perform.

You for example are a Page to the Clan as a whole and an Eiren to the City of New York."

" ... I.. Thought the Camarilla was strictly against that practice?.."
David negated with his head.
"The Camarilla is against the mass practice of it but it is a part of our Legal system as a punish for certain crimes. Princes for example can allow Diablery in the context of a Blood Hunt, also if a kindred is found a Diablerist the Prince can pardon thy deed if deemed justified.

Red Alastor and Justicars are another example of Kindreds bestowed with the responsability of that Right. After all it is a dangerous Path that only a few are entrusted to walk."

Thank you Sire... I truly owe you my life. "
David smiled and said.
"I was the one to put you in danger in the first place. I'd say that call us even, it's the least I can do, to save you from the perils I've expouse you by entitling you without a formal Agoge but I still believe it was the right decision, a very dangerous one."

After a short pause Hayworth continued.
"Childe, tonight's lesson is very important for you. Appearances can be and oftenly are deceiving...

Also being polite and well versed in the ways of Decorum doesn't compromise one kindred's competence as a warrior and doesn't make him a butterfly. Lady Krauss is a good example for you to follow, in more ways than you think.

I want you to go out there and present your respects to Lady Krauss privately, acknowledge her Dignitas."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:52 am

I'll arrange a more proper instruction to answer this question and many others you have Rebecca.
Star tilted her head in question.

..Peers and Pages are the same things with a subtle difference...

The Gerousia is the most important organization of a City, while the Ephorate's range is world wide. Peers serve the Gerousia, while Pages serve the Ephorate. Every Ventrue in the Camarilla serves the Ephorate and the Gerousia of a particular city, usually an alliance ritual is perform.
Star gave a nod as she attempted to try to take in all the info she was given. Star still felt a bit unsure that she could grasp all this, but she did her best to try.

You for example are a Page to the Clan as a whole and an Eiren to the City of New York."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .ahh.. Hymn... . I see....
 I think I can grasp that concept Sire..."

"I was the one to put you in danger in the first place.
Star shook her head, not believing this. She entirely felt it was her own fault, not his.

// I've expouse you by entitling you without a formal Agoge but I still believe it was the right decision, a very dangerous one."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... I should have known my flaws and processed with caution. I should have known better than to try to be social with my clan mates when I know that manners and protocol are valued so high.
... This misstep could have ended me, I can't let this happen again..., ."

Childe, tonight's lesson is very important for you. Appearances can be and oftenly are deceiving...
Star gave a nod in agreement

Lady Krauss is a good example for you to follow, in more ways than you think.
Star raised a eyebrow to question this.
<..Lady Krauss??.. That bitch I called a monkey in a dress? Learn something from her? Are you serious???>

I want you to go out there and present your respects to Lady Krauss privately, acknowledge her Dignitas."
Star's jaw almost dropped and she looked at David strangly. A mix of confusion and displeasure crossed her face. Star really didn't want to speak to this woman, nor even go any where near the woman.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .... Ummm.. Lady Krauss... ."
She stuttered..
" .... I... Um.. Understand..
But .... I'm not quite sure how I should go about this .. And... I hardly have a idea of the rights words to say to her without risking another incident Sire.... How should I proceed to do this?... ."

There was some clear hesitation and fear in star's words and tone. She really didn't seem to know what to do that would not trigger a had reaction again.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:32 am

But .... I'm not quite sure how I should go about this .. And... I hardly have a idea of the rights words to say to her without risking another incident Sire.... How should I proceed to do this?... ."
David smile and without hesitation, as he was expecting his Childe's reluctance to proceed, he said.
"Childe, there was a time when you didn't know how to fight. Still people regardless of your incompetence and may be because of it, went to harrass you and beat you.

Your existence as a kindred will be exactly like that. Regardless of your incompetence you'll be drag down to these events and be forced to mingle with other kindreds that will take advantage of you, humilliate you and diminish our Dignitas in the process."

A short pause after.
"... and that's just the part that doesn't depend on your title, add to that your relationships with the Union, the Cathayans and the rest of the Clans of the City as Eiren of Gangs."

After a long pause he continued.
"Lady Krauss is a marvelous warrior, not a butterfly. Still she managed herself with Decorum and finess in these events after years of practice, that clouds her incredible skills beneath silk and good manners.

She is fitting to fight you on both fields: combat and silk.

You've taken a beaten before... at the Chess Club you kept standing up, no matter how tough or great your enemy seemed. How is this difference? Why are you cowaring at the first punch to the face you get?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:06 am

// you'll be drag down to these events and be forced to mingle with other kindreds that will take advantage of you, humilliate you and diminish our Dignitas in the process."
Star looked down at her feet again, she really really really didn't want to be part of "socializing" with those of her clan at these type of meeting. And in honestly she wanted to avoid them and was already thinking of various excuses to get out of the next meeting when it was to be called.

... and that's just the part that doesn't depend on your title, add to that your relationships with the Union, the Cathayans and the rest of the Clans of the City as Eiren of Gangs."
Star made a soft grumble sound of displeasure.
▂▂▂▂ STAR (mumbling)▂▂▂▂
" .... I dont like mingling.. I suck at it... ."

Lady Krauss // She is fitting to fight you on both fields: combat and silk.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ......."
Star still held her head down and her eyes focused on her feet. She dreaded the idea of having to speak to her again and failing  miserably again.

You've taken a beaten before... at the Chess Club you kept standing up, no matter how tough or great your enemy seemed. How is this difference? Why are you cowaring at the first punch to the face you get?"
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .... You're right... But I still feel that absolutely no matter what I say I'm going to fail... at least when I was fighting at the Chess Club I felt I was fighting an battle I understood .... I just dont know how to fight this battle.... "

Star paused and looked up at David, her demeanor slightly changed into a more comical one
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .. Can't I ... Just.. Um..  spend the rest of my existence avoiding her so she won't have to be sullied by my presence ever again....

Kinda a win win for both of us?....

No?...

Yeah.    
Didn't think so."

Star said hopefully, adding some humor to her words as she was still trying to deflect that she was scared to talk to the woman again. Though Star already knew David would have none of it. But that didn't stop her from making light of her own folly. Even with a wounded ego she knew she had to find a way to laugh at herself.

Star sighed.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... UGH!!! Why am I acting so scared! I have never back down from a challenge before... this isn't any different than a Battlefield... just instead of death, I might be facing political suicide...

Besides she already knows a ill mannered fu*king idiot. ... I just dont want to waste her time dealing with me... "

Star gave a comical shrug and ran her hands through her hair trying to build up a bit of confidence.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Well I'm sure I'm not going to be able to get out of this... Oh nuuu.
And I'm sure there's going to be any other times and my life as a kindred I'm going to be faced with similar situations. I wouldn't be much of a warrior if I ran from everything that I was scared of on and off the battlefield.

So could you give me some pointers of how I'm supposed to proceed Sire?... how am I supposed to honor her digntis?  
I have no problem bowing to her, and trying to be respectful... but I don't even know the right words to say. Even some of my best efforts were seen it wrong before.

And as much as I would just like to avoid that's all together... I know that I can't.
Can you guide me on what I should say that how I should go about this.... "

Star was ready to face her fears and do her best to control her emotions. Though she still didn't know exactly how to proceed in even approaching a woman or gaining a private audience with her for more than a few seconds.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:16 am

Can you guide me on what I should say that how I should go about this.... "

David did a great effort to keep his smiles and chuckles as mere empathy, trying to release some of the tension Rebecca had accumulated. At the end of her own out loud inner speach Hayworth said.
"My Childe, I'm here helping you... don't you get it? All we have been talking is for your good, beyond this incident. You still have an existence as a Kindred with vampires that will not be so forgiven as your Clan.

Lady Krauss and Lady Lucinde did not push and will not push this embarrasing events any farther. This same discussion in another context. Say a meeting among different Clans could end in War or your Assasination. Many Elders do get this very seriously, me being one of them. Any non Ventrue had come at me with the attitude you displayed, would have been harshly punished."
the way he said so and the mild yet present german accent at the end of that particular phrase was a remainder of the World War tortures and atrocities that David did back then.

Then he continued with a more light tone of voice.
"Social events are not that different from battle fields, they're just a different type of battle with different weapons to use... pain is different. However, the objective is the same: to survive honourably, to defend your Clan, to be true to your ideals.

The Clan's most important interests are now discussed in events like this. We no longer conquer through war like in the old days. Being a King, or a Queen, means to be fit in both fields."

Then he did a short pause before saying.
"Just look at her as the honourable warrior that she is and show her the respect you would show to an opponent who best you in a fair combat."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:51 am

My Childe, I'm here helping you... // beyond this incident. You still have an existence as a Kindred with vampires that will not be so forgiven as your Clan.
Star lifted her head and gave her sire a nod in agreement. She knew that her Clan, weather she felt she fit in with the Modern Ventrue or not, they were still her family by blood. And that the reason they were harsh to teach her a lesson was for the greater good of the Clan and that she would learn the importance of representing the Clan proper.

Lady Krauss and Lady Lucinde //will not push this embarrasing events any farther. This same discussion in another context. // among different Clans could end in War or your Assasination. Many Elders do get this very seriously, me being one of them. Any non Ventrue had come at me with the attitude you displayed, would have been harshly punished."
Star again nodded in agreement, seeing the truth in her Sire's words. She was grateful for David's patience and his forgiveness of her. She knew that all her Sire said was true and this was a lesson she would learn and carry with her for many nights to come.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... I understand Sire, I am utterly grateful for your guidance, forgiveness and patience with me... ."

Social events are not that different from battle fields, they're just a different type of battle with different weapons to use... pain is different. //.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... It was my fault, I didn't see this situation as such... I let my guard down and walked onto this battlefield ill prepared .... I will not make this mistake again.

I realize now that I should have tryed to learn all about them even before approaching, I will not  approach others with out doing some recon first. .."

Star said partly with some humor, yet she was serious.

Just look at her as the honourable warrior that she is and show her the respect you would show to an opponent who best you in a fair combat."
Star nodded again.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .. Yes. Of course you are right. I will do my best to take my defeat honorably and show her the respect she deserves... I'm not expecting forgiveness, but I will thank her and accept the lesson she taught me.... I might fail again, but I have learned to be better prepared for such a battle again. "

Star paused...
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... If I approach her again,.. More formally and acknowledge her difnatis. Do you think she will grant me a moment to speak with her privately? Or should I prepare myself to receive more ridicule from the Lady's peers?... And the madam Justicar herself? "
Star asked still with some fear in her voice of being humiliated again.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:57 am

David was very proud of Rebecca's moral height, truly worthy of the Clan of Kings. His eyes reflected that much and without words she could feel his approval and pride.

" ... If I approach her again,.. More formally and acknowledge her difnatis. Do you think she will grant me a moment to speak with her privately? Or should I prepare myself to receive more ridicule from the Lady's peers?... And the madam Justicar herself? "

David smiled and said.
"I cannot tell the outcome of that second encounter but I do trust you both.

Go and find out for yourself, who knows... you might end up surprised."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:09 am

David was very proud of Rebecca's moral height, truly worthy of the Clan of Kings. His eyes reflected that much and without words she could feel his approval and pride
Star was happy to see David's approval. She truly held him on a  pedestal far above others and she cared deeply about what he thought if her and she wanted to make him proud.

Go and find out for yourself, who knows... you might end up surprised."
Star chuckled slightly.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Well I'm already expecting the worst. So anything above that will be a improvement...
But I'll do my best Sire, thank you..."
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:01 pm

Star bows to David and respectfully leaves him to go back to the meeting room, gathering her courage up once again and focuses on the thoughts of trying to make her Sire proud of her.

She proceeded into the meeting room with great caution. She took in then setting of the room and took a moment to pinpoint the Justacar and her Victorian Ventrue.

<.. ..ok.. You know what to do Star.  .   gather your courage and step onto this battle field. ... .>

Star took a deep breath and focused herself. She tryed to match her mannerisms to display herself in a much more formal disposition. She was still quite afraid, but she would not let fear stand in her way from doing what she thought she had to because it was right.

Star slowly made her approach again only this time with great caution, and much more respectfully then the 1st.

She anonced herself, bowing before the group and addressing them by title from the greatest to the least.  

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .... Forgive my intrusion once again My Lady Lucinde, Justicar of Clan Ventrue and her esteemed Alastors.
She said formally bowing, and kneeling before the Justacar in respect. Star met the lady's eyes so she could read if her intentions were true or not. Opening herself in respect to the elder.

I would like to request to speak with Baroness Meredith Krauss a moment and offer my sincerest apologies for my earlier Behavior, and thank her for the lesson she bestowed upon me My Lady.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next