World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoping around (Star)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shoping around (Star) Empty Shoping around (Star)

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:30 am

An hour later Rebecca was already dressed up with the clothes the Ghoul brought her. She was relaxed just waiting for the Count's call when the room phone rings. It was the lobby's buttler informing Rebecca and Allison Hu was going up to her room.

A minute later or so, someone knocks on the door. It was her, wearing a long wide boot silk jumpsuit. Her hair was a nuance from red to orange and yellow-ish stripes. Her exagerated makeup covered with a black stripe her face from ear to ear and she was using contact lens full white with a skull shaped pupil.
Concept:

She was smiling kindly and said without any protocol (at all)
"Hey there! Can I come in?"

Last edited by Malakiel on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shoping around (Star) Empty Re: Shoping around (Star)

Post  Star Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:32 pm

As Star sat and waited for the phone to ring Star started "roughing" up the clothing that the Ghoul had given her so they took on a less proper and more natural feel. She cut the jeans and dragged the ends a crossed the carpet a few times to get them to fray.
Then stretched some of the pant legs and shirt to actually make them look a little lived in. She did the same with the hoodie, she also dragged the heel of her boots across the fabric of the jeans and hoodie to scruff them up a little.

Shoping around (Star) 302616930_469?$s7product$&cache=on&fmt=jpg&cache=on&fit=constrain,1&wid=290&hei=375

Star did this for two reasons. One: to make herself look more of the part of a street hoodlum drug dealer and two:  It make her feel comfortable to be in "street clothing". Star knew Appearance was important especially for Ventrues. But showing up to meet these people looking like a elegant rich class snob was not going to help with the believability that she could blend in with the lowlifes of the streets and do her job.

Star answers the phone just as she finished her outfits altercations.

"Hey there! Can I come in?"
Star smiled brightly at seeing the young girl
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Allison hay girl! What'z up? "
Star said almost without thinking that she should be proper...
"Holy sh!t girl, I love your hair!
Star said excitedly, then paused And looked to make sure the two were alone so Star didn't have to worry about being yelled at for not speaking correctly.

Star figured from the way Allison had greeted her at the chess club that she would not mind being "less formal" then most Ventrue.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Shoping around (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Shoping around (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Shoping around (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Shoping around (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Shoping around (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Shoping around (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:53 pm

"Holy sh!t girl, I love your hair!
Allison smiled tilting her head and said.
"Thankya!"

She enters the room with a merry disposition and lands on the first couch of the lobby crossing her legs in a smooth motion, letting her pant's wide boots fall sideways to show her plastic like red boots.
"My Sire send me. The Clan has some cribs they want to show you, so ... I'm here to walk you around if you don't mind. The Manhattan guettos can be terrifying!" she said with some sarcasm.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:39 pm

Star had a very relaxed and cheerful demeanor and she smiled brightly at Allison.
The Clan has some cribs they want to show you
▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Ha Vent's own properties in the ghetto?! Ha Ha that'z sonethin' I never thought I'd hear.

She said with a laugh as she stood up.

The Manhattan guettos can be terrifying
Star laughed
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"yeah maybe for the normies! Ha ha sh!t after last night a dealing with some low life drug'y gang banger strung out on PCP would be a hell of a lot better than dealing with werewolves again. That sh!t would be a cake walk ha ha.

Oh snap, by the way I hear everyone made a amazing recovery including Paul!
."

Star turned bagging her previous outfits I'm shoving them into a Strap purse like bag.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Hay'ya you'd mind if I stash my stuff in your car for the time being.... I got this nasty habit of destroying clothes and I'd like to try to keep in touch with the ones I have been given. I'll grab'em  from ya later ... just need 'em someplace for safekeep'n.
{.. I swear I need to rent out a bus Locker at some point.}"

Star said with some humor saying that last part under her breath[/quote]

Star smiled double-checking that she took everything she wanted with her. She knew that she probably would not be returning to Trump Towers at anytime soon. Not that she really wanted too, this place was far too fancy for her taste.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" 'ight letz go. Lead de was chica."
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Shoping around (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Shoping around (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Shoping around (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Shoping around (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Shoping around (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Shoping around (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:07 pm

Allison stands up and smoothly gets out the room waiting for Rebecca to close get her shit. The elevator leads the two kindreds to the base floor were she goes out caring about enough to say good bye to the buttlers and hits the street with a ram attitude. Inmediatelly she takes a loosey and lights it up with a sudden move of sleight of hands to get a zippo out and then back in her left pocket.

She says.
"I'm dumb happy to leave da'Trumpet. That hell hole is bad for the soul you know."

Even before Rebecca answers Allison whistles very loudly and yells for cab that suddenly stops in front of them. She opens the door and leaves Rebecca outside sliding over the backsit of the cab and says harshly.
"Take me to 96th and 5th."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:23 pm

Star follows Allison, giving a quick good bye to the Staff on her way out.

Star laughs and slides into the back seat of the Cab next to Allison, dropping her bag at her feet.
I'm dumb happy to leave da'Trumpet. That hell hole is bad for the soul you know."
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Awe com'on now... The place ain't that bad. Though the prestigious expectations placed on the residents would drive me crazy after a while. Hee-Hee

You're more layed back than most of the "family", I like that 'bout you. Its fresh! . "

Star said relaxing back into the seat and giving Allison a complement.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"So...  give me the skinny on where we are headed.  "
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:32 pm

You're more layed back than most of the "family", I like that 'bout you. Its fresh! .
She smiles with some venom and says.
"I guess that's how daddy likes it, huh?" and winkles.

"So...  give me the skinny on where we are headed.  "
She says right away.
"D' Fuck away from Little China as far as fast as we can. We're going to Harlem baby, that's the closest you'll get to see a guetto in Manhattan."

Without reason the taxi driver replies to Allison.
"The place you don't wanna be is Queens right now, that shit its mad pack with traffic. Jeez, I..." yet he is quickly interrupted by the vamptress that says.

"Hey sugar here is a fifty box tip for you!... to shut the fuck up. I'm trying to chat with my lil'sis here.

Anyway... You're going to need an office and a crib for you to stay. I have a list of some you might one but you're free to pick anyone you like aight?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:48 pm

"I guess that's how daddy likes it, huh?
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Ha ha it would seem so, guess daddy's got a good eye Sis."
Star said with a laugh.

Hey sugar here is a fifty box tip for you!... to shut the fuck up. I'm trying to chat with my lil'sis here.
Star gave a laugh at Allison's tone and response. Star liked being the adopted Childr of the Count, it made her feel wanted.   She like being refred to as a sister by Allison. Being that she never had any siblings growing up, this made her smile to hear Allison refer to her as such in "nornal" speaking Conversation.

Anyway... You're going to need an office and a crib for you to stay. I have a list of some you might one but you're free to pick anyone you like aight?"
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Sh!t that sounds great, better then the ideas I had in mind. Hee-Hee

Though I'm not really picky... At least compared to the rest of our fam' . Hee-Hee "

Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:04 pm

Though I'm not really picky... At least compared to the rest of our fam' . Hee-Hee "
Her jaw falls and quickly replies.
"Shit! you better start getting picky lady. We're not in the toy industry u'know? This is serious shit, I mean it. Think all the angles or you'll get your arss whooped by the end of the month. Jee-za"

After a pause she continues the mumble jumble.
"Harlem is a great place to live, old school gangsta, although some tacco wetbacks might be around selling their shit, its not their land. You feel me?

so... what you need is stay safe, safe for business and you'll be just fine. We're going to look from far far away some landmarks that you want to avoid, like the Abyssinian Baptist Church, that shit ain't right. Other than that, look out for wackos they're all over the place, this shit gets tight at night."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:00 pm

Shit! you better start getting picky // This is serious shit, I mean it. Think all the angles or you'll get your arss whooped by the end of the month. Jee-za"

Star just gave Allison a smirk at her comment and nodded.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Trust me Sis, I got dis. I know how serous the business is.  "

Harlem is a great place to live, old school gangsta, although some tacco wetbacks might be around selling their shit, its not their land. You feel me?
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" yeah I feel'ya ...  might be beneficial to try to get the beanerz work'n for us at some point. After all I'll need my trees trimmed and my yard maintained, in exchange for some green.. "
Star's comment sounded racist on the surface, but she was hardly implying about yard services. More like reccruting them on a low scale to help do some of the dirty work they will be needed maintain the territory rather than driving them out in a full out Grange war.

It was Star's belife that Negotiating and manipulating people should always come before bruit force. Turning a problem into a asset was something she favored.

so... what you need is stay safe, safe for business and you'll be just fine.
Star gave a nod in agreement
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Yeah I'm assuming that things got to be played a bit different then what I was used to back in the day...ya know..... Before my new condition hee-hee"
Star said masking her words while referring to her new vampirec nature. Star would now have to take into consideration that she needed to make a save haven from the sunlight and she cant do buisness during the day... Not like she did that much anyhow.

We're going to look from far far away some landmarks that you want to avoid, like the Abyssinian Baptist Church, that shit ain't right.

Star took interest in this Church
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" oh? well I ain't been to Church in a while, but Let me guess they ain't the type to go around spreading "The Good News".
I think its best my "sinful ass"  avoids the Bible Thumpers heehee "

Other than that, look out for wackos they're all over the place, this shit gets tight at night."
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I usually try..  Especially if "crazy" is contagious. Hee-Hee ..
But on a serous note, I'm concern if there are any local gangs in the area that would have a issue with me moving in.

I need to get me some security at my new crib, maybe some BIG fuck-off dogs. I doubt I'm aloud to keep "Real" pets.  "

Star said referring to thralls. She know that some vampires keep them to watch over them during the day, and since Star was starting to think seriously about a haven and her safety, some security measures would have to be put in place.

Star paused
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Shit.. That reminds me.. I'm going to need to figure out a way to hit up my bank account at some point. At least to get some "mad money" so I ain't walking around like a damn bum.  "
Star said more thinking out loud
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:05 am

I think its best my "sinful ass" avoids the Bible Thumpers heehee "
She nods and says.
"They can really burn you sis, watch it."

I'm concern if there are any local gangs in the area that would have a issue with me moving in.
She laughts an replies.
"They all do! What's wrong with you son?" laughts again "...but none can do shit about it and if they want to get spazzed about it let them talk your daddy the mountain man."

Shit.. That reminds me.. I'm going to need to figure out a way to hit up my bank account at some point. At least to get some "mad money" so I ain't walking around like a damn bum.
She leans back and says to Rebecca.
"Your cheese is safe son, Susan and Diana got your back on that. You won't have any cheese problems here, don't even think about it."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:05 am

They can really burn you sis, watch it
Star gave a nod,
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Got'cha... Let's just hope they ain't the kinda folks that go all door to door. .. I will be sure to keep my white ass out of Sunday school.  "

"They all do! //..but none can do shit about it and if they want to get spazzed about it let them talk your daddy the mountain man
Star laughs
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Shhhhiiittt... I have seen the type a Shadow he casts, they got a right to piss themselves. I love him to death But I'm a big girl now, I can't let daddy keep wiping my ass. Hee-hee "
Star said smuggly with a laugh
" Though I know my dadz got my back. Even if I tell him I can handle things, I'm sure if anyone even touched me, he would dismember 'em and bury them in all 50 states. "
Star said with a mix of humor and seriousness.

Your cheese is safe son, Susan and Diana got your back on that. You won't have any cheese problems here, don't even think about it."
Star looked at Allison wondering if she was joking or being serous.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Well... Um.. I ain't used to that. Hee-Hee but I'll take ya word on it girl.

Whoz Suss' & Di' ? They good peepz?"

Star questioned
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:07 am

" Though I know my dadz got my back. Even if I tell him I can handle things, I'm sure if anyone even touched me, he would dismember 'em and bury them in all 50 states. "
She laughts and says while at it.
"While doing his poker face thing. Truly I've never seen some so calm and pissed off at the same time."

Whoz Suss' & Di' ? They good peepz?"
She nods and says.
"They're aight... both are the girls of sugar daddy Jan, keeping the cake cooking in the City. You'll meet them, they called dad about your cribs with the addresses.

speaking of what..."

The Taxi pulls over and the driver annouces the $27.87 fare for the raid and Allison pulls out $30 added to the already fifty box for the shut the fuck up.

They get out next to Central Parks north side, they could smell the wilderness coming for the park, almost a forest inside the city. Star got suspicious right away of werewolf activities in there. Making her feel uneasy about lupines neighbors to her new haven.

Harlem streets were bricking, the cold was unbareable for humans in the attires both vamptress were wearing. Even less to walk around with smoking due to the cold but hopefully in the middle of the night, no one would care or notice. The three line streets in both ways of the intersection crossed by tall residential buildings with many floors high. Allison started to walk with both hands in her jumpsuit pockets down the 5th st in Harlem.

After walking a block or so Hu turns left and the air starts to feel strange and ackward sensation that Star's beast rejected and made feel unsettle, then half a block away Rebecca noticed a Church.
"St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox church." said Allison. "That shit has a century there and survived the Cold War giving sanctuarium to russian spies and all that. Now days the Russian do their business there, holy fucking ground.

You'll never see me walking closer to that place."

Inmediately she turns around and goes back to the 5th to continue her tour. The streets had little people in it, the cold had to be one factor apart from the usual. However, there were many alleys between buildings with some bumps trying to heat their asses with the classical fireup barrel.

The walk was long until the next stop, about two blocks away from the Russian church and then going east by at least twice that much away from Central Park. There, between two tall residential buildings was a smaller one, with about eight floors high, about the half of any other around it. The wide sidewalk in front was full with parking meters and no cars at this hour there.

Star could hear the noises around it to be very urban, tv sets and cars running down the streets around them. Very few people in the streets except for a bunch of teenagers sitting in front of their condos smoking cigarettes and drinking something to kill the cold, all with very warm clothes. One of them takes notices of the two vamptress and stays grilling at her.

Allison goes directly to the building door and touches the intercomm, seconds later a guy's voices asked her identiy and without further ado let them in. The temperature inside the building was clearly different, warm and comfortable. A man walks down a corridor in front of the main door saluting politely.

Allison returns the salute and says simply.
"This is Rebecca, the friend I talk you about. Can we see it?"

The man agrees and leads the way to the old elevator with cage to go up to the last floor.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:14 am

While doing his poker face thing. Truly I've never seen some so calm and pissed off at the same time."
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"ha ha ain't dat de truth! "
Star said with a  laugh
"though I ain't never seen him lose his sh!t before, and I hate to be the shithead in his way when he does. now dat'z scary!

They're aight... both are the girls of sugar daddy Jan, keeping the cake cooking in the City. You'll meet them, they called dad about your cribs with the addresses.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" 'ight.. Sounds good. "

The cab pulled over and Star steped out. The cold night air felt refreshing in a way, Star pulled up her hoodie and tucked her hair into the hood as she pulled it over herself. She took precautions as not to risk her reflection being seen, and thanked her lucky stars the cab driver didn't catch sight of her in his rear view mirror, and probably would have cost more than 50$ for him to shut up about it.

Star takes a moment to familiarize heraelf with the landscape. She feels unsettled as her eyes focused on the forest of trees.
<... Stop it.. Werewolf don't live in Central Park... ..>
She thought trying to reassure herself that it was only her imagination. Though Star had that feeling in her gut that she was wrong.

Star walked along close with Allison.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" We... Um.. Don't have to worry about those two legged flea bags out here yah?  "
Star questioned, being a bit uneasy about the topic.

Star felt her beast start to protest as they neared the church. The feeling of her beast being unsettled was enough cause for Star not to even want to look at the place. What ever holy bullshit was going on there she absolutely wanted no part of.
St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox church." //, holy fucking ground.
▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Stay away from the holy-rollers, don't got'a tell me twice. "
Star said moving along.

As they apeoched the buildings the sounds of the urben streets started to relax and excite her. The delicious smell of smoking cigarettes made her crack a grin.  Her father might love the forests, but she was a city girl, she was in "her jungle" now.

Star seemed pleased

Star takes notice of the man staring at them as they approach. Star flashed the guy a grin and a slight head nod as if to say "hay whatz up". Before bringing her hands to her mouth and pretending like she was blowing into them to keep warm from the cold.

This is Rebecca, the friend I talk you about. Can we see it?
Star gives a head nod to the man and follows Allison's lead. Star takes a mental inventory of where they are heading, possible exit routs, security camera (if any) and who is lingering around the corridors. This was all of courae Normal safety precautions that Star usually has a habitat of doing when she enters some place new.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:50 pm

" We... Um.. Don't have to worry about those two legged flea bags out here yah? "
She shrugs subtracting all Star's confidence.

The insides of the penthouse were awesome for an office, wide open spaces with lots of windows around. From the kindred's perspective it was quite the opposite it would require replacing all windows with bullet proof glasses among many other security improvements. The elevator was one of the big ones as well, the same elevator went through all floors with an special key to enter the penthouse.

Allison was walking around looking out of the windows getting a feel from the place. The real estate salesman was speaking non stop about the three magic words: location, location, location.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:11 pm

Seeing Allison's shrugs of unknowingly didn't help  Star's confidence about the matter.
<.... OK.. Get real...  Werewolves don't live in central park.... Only monsters in there are muggers, drugers and rapists ..... >
She through to herself trying to dissuade her fears.
<wait what if the werewolves ARE muggers, drugers and RAPIESTS???!! >
Star's fears snapped back into her mind
<.... OK fuck that! Stop thinking!.>
Needless to say Star hurried along.

inside the Penthouse she walked around thinking of security mesuers, trying to not think of the cost for such improvements. She tapped on the walls and listened to see how thick or hollow they were. And walked to the windows to check if the office was in a key loctation for sniper attacks, as well as how far away the buildings were from each other, in case a window needed to be broke out to escape to the next building. She also started thinging of Escape routs in case of fire.
Only having one way out was not pleasing.

Star turned to the real estate salesman's rambling.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"How old is the building?... And in case of a travesty such as fire are there properly maintained Escape Routes?
And has any Renovations been made to it within the last 10 years? And if I do decide on taking this property am I zoned for renovations?  "

Star's questions were sharp to to the point, clearly favoring security over luxury and location
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:00 am

She tapped on the walls and listened to see how thick or hollow they were.
All walls were the same brick and concrete, as well as the floor with robust reinforced concrete columns distributed along the structure. Old buildings like these were made to last.

And walked to the windows to check if the office was in a key loctation for sniper attacks,
Being all surrounding buildings twice as high it was easy to look at the office through any of it's four sides.

how far away the buildings were from each other, in case a window needed to be broke out to escape to the next building.
Precisely due to the regulations all buildings were a safe distance from each other, enough tho to take a good leap of faith and get to the next. However, this task was unlikely for any mortal.

She also started thinging of Escape routs in case of fire.
The building had one set of emergency stairs, accesible by one door on the side, as well as from the roof top, another space that belongs to the PH.

"How old is the building?...
50 years old.

And has any Renovations been made to it within the last 10 years?
Yes. Mostly to remove the internal walls and replace the wires and water tubes. It was a large scale modernization of the building. Adding many features to the electrical grid and heating.

And if I do decide on taking this property am I zoned for renovations? "
The City do have some regulations about it so it depends on the kind of renovations you're thinking.

Then the three went to the rooftop by spiral stairs near the south east corner of the penthouse. There was nothing interesting except for the tons of space available. Other than that were the water tank and the elevator machinery. No walls or rooms up here, except for the room for the elevator motor. On one side an unmention emergency ladder.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:49 am

Star seemed semi satisfied with what she was hearing, she liked that the building seemed like it was built to last, and if she had to make a quick escape for survival, she could in fact jump to the next building with the aid of her added vigor.

Star was silent as she walked around, she did not mention any renovations she was thinking about.
The renovations Star was thinking about were mostly for security reasons. Reinforced doors, bullet proof glass on the windows, a tuck away room to hide illegal property as well as a panic room she could use as a make shift haven if needed.

As the enteren the roof, Star inquired what the other building that surrounded them were used for, as well as what kinds of people rented out the remainder of the building. Star wanted to know as much about her would-be neighbors as she could.

As she asked about this Star looked to the sky to try to view the stars, almost as though her mind was looking for guidance or maybe just to focus her thoughts as she weighted if this was a good place to set up shop.

Star liked the rooftop access, she could hear the urban wild life and take in the cold night air. Star thought of a few possibilities she could use the roof for. One inculcated a special spot she could use to just retreat to get away from stress and calm herself when face with pressure or she just needed a place to think.

Star also liked the idea of having semi access to the elevator control mechanics in case of a raid. she could have those shut off forcing people to take the stairs. Also the water tank could be useful at some point as well. Star took this all into accounting as she looked to the Sky in thought.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:36 am

As Bob the real estate agent answered to Star's questions Allison said.
"Sis I think we should get moving, we still have two more places to see.

Bob dear, send me all the information to my email. We need to hit the road, sorry..."
she said with false empathy. Bob was surprised but politely offered to send the rest of the information by email, along with the finantial details.

Allison went directly to the elevator and then to the street by that time the bumps already had left the building in front of them. Allison starts walking right away asking Rebecca her impressions about the last building.

Walking fast down the streets until the 125th st meets the Park Av, a place with many bars and pubs with all-nite long service, many that opened just a few hours ago. Half of the locals are XXX strip clubs and whore houses while the other half are pubs and with the worst front ever.

This is were Allison blend in with her light clothes, among the many prostitutes with even less clothes, inviting potential clients to visit a particular business, baiting with cheap liquor and amazing shows. This part of the city was the busier, a lot of people and night life. However, there was no open drug selling or nudity in the streets, even the prostitution was more an inuendo than open sexual services offer.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:46 pm

Star looked at Allison and gave a silent nod.
She thanked Bob for his time, being very polite and charming.

As they left Star commented..
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Not a bad place... Not a bad place at all... I like the sturdy structure and roof access has possibilities... But Too many damn windows though. I see now what'cha mean about me have'n to be picky. Lotz a sh"t to take into consideration here... "

Star walked along taking in the urban surroundings.
She liked the bar and nightlife scene and thought it could make for good hunting grounds, but the setting would lead to a lot of unwanted noise.

Star made sure to have her hoodie pulled up over her head and did her best not to catch her reflection in all the windows illuminated by neon lights.

Star eyes the "street life" strongly, and wonders if this place would be worth trying to set up shop in, or would she just be looking for a fight every night from the pimps and hoe'z who occupied the streets.
Star started to wonder just what she was looking for, sometimes having such nightlife at your back door was not a good thing.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:12 pm

Much of the street life around was what it was, prostitution wasn't allowed in Manhattan's streets therefore it was taken inside of the many businesses around Park and Madison Avenues. Most of the muscle guarding the entrances seemed to have a deal going on, fronting as security guards but playing something else.

Other than that the streets seemed clean enough to serve a dish on them.

Allison stopped by an old abandoned brick building with two floors, its seem a ragg from days of past glories, nothing impresive about it in modern nights. It was surrounded by a wire fence with a bard wire on top. In front of the fence was another man, this time african american with very warm clothes. On Allison's approach he says.

Shoping around (Star) 21streets_CA0-articleLarge
"Miss Hu, a pleasure to meet you again.

Miss Garrison, my name is Gordon, servant of my Lord Pieterzoon. Nice to meet you."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:33 pm

Star looked over the exterior of the building, Star's mind started to race with possibilities of coming up with a adequate cover for her business.
She was definitely moving up in the world from just a simple street drug dealer.

Immediately upon recognizing the man as a serving of the Kings, Star took on a more appropriate Ventrue-like posture and tone.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Good Evening, Gordon. It is a pleasure. "
She said politely.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:20 pm

The man opened the fence for them and then the building's door, a pair of steel sheets with reinforced hinges, over it were long gone tempered glass doors, now there was only the frame of them. Eventually, they entered the building, it smell of fresh paint and new stuffs. The ghoul went straight to the fuse box to lift the lever illuminating the interior of an old bank agency. There was an internal renovation going on.

Gordon describe the place as the old Morris Bank Building, it had a floor upstair where the old manager's offices and meeting rooms were and below the vault, an old c1900 model.

Shoping around (Star) Bigsafe

The place has been acconditionated since Lord Pieterzoon awakening, repairing and modernizing its pipe system and electrical, also the telephone lines are new but the building front and easthetics are a ragg. Inside the place was in better shape the maintanance and renovations did made a print on it. Nothing alike from its outside overall look.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:40 pm

Star was silent, yet cautious as she looked around with curiosity. The building seemed spacious enough to be renovated into just about anything she could need for the purposes of creating a front. The giant safe was definite plus and a wall could easily be constructed to hide it from the view of the other rooms. Her mind filled with all sorts of possibilities.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Please Gordon, if you would kindly show me around. I'd like to see the upstairs offices as well.
Star inside very charmingly and respectively dropping any "ghetto" from her demeanor or speech.
" Does this building have a basement or Boiler Room  as well as perhaps  rooftop access? "
The more star looked around the more she thought this place would make a nice strip club
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:22 pm

Gordon explained that the heating was not installed yet and that the old boilers were removed due to modern ordinances from the City Hall. There was still a lot of work to be done, specially in the surveillance front but that they expected to have completed the first phase of renovations this year.

As Gordon leaded the way to the first floor he explain that the roof top had no special plans but if you're keeping the place you could add some of your ideas to it. The upper floor had alot of work to be done, so many holes in the walls installing from cold coating to wires had the building's inside out.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next