World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering with Midnight (SPOILER)

Go down

Gathering with Midnight (SPOILER) Empty Gathering with Midnight (SPOILER)

Post  Malakiel Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:10 pm

Prince Bright and Petrodon decide to meet the Brujah Primogen in his own ground. Midnight had a lot on his plate at this point to distract him from such tasks. It was usual however for the Prince to go around the City, it was also a way to confirm with his own eyes what was going on.

Petrodon on the other hand felt uncomfortable, enter an unknown place full with Brujah from the Anarchs and the Camarilla was too dangerous, however he could see the logic of the Prince and looked up to him, to see him walking around confident in his Princedom. With the two kindreds came a tail of Nosferatus and Lord Valentine and Valerie, now assign to work with the Prince while the Chess Club is evicted. Also one of Haquim's man was in the troop and supousedly Theo will be in place as well.

The old movie theather was packed with kindreds and ghouls alike, by the Prince request Midnight had summon a Rave for tonight, renting the old and abandoned Loew’s 46th St. Theater for the vampire's amusement in a private VIP event (invites only). The side walls had two columns of speakers from the floor to the top and it's center had a pallet where an unknown band was playing power metal.

Gathering with Midnight (SPOILER) Abandonednyc_abandonend_movie_theater_brooklyn_will-ellis-2-of-91

The darkness around was oftenly flashed by the ceiling rotating luminaris, colouring everything in red and white light as the crowed revolved around in a pit in front of the band playing 'life'.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gathering with Midnight (SPOILER) Empty Re: Gathering with Midnight (SPOILER)

Post  Malakiel Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:06 pm

The moshing crowd was jumping and swirling around the commitive, in its center the two VIP and around them, a bunch of Alastors and Yang 'The Frog' Feng the Assamite, walking at front along with Robin, Petrodon's right hand. The first to come to their encounter was Boss Callihan a renown Ventrue among the Anarchist movement.

Callihan opened his arms and rising his voice above the loud music said.
"WELCOME MY FRIENDS!"

Cock Robin was the first to recognize the Ventrue and said.
"Boss? What are you doing here? you old cook... weren't you in L.A.?"

The Anarch quickly replied.
"Where're your manners pet? didn't Petrodon taught you any? I'm where I'm needed, L.A. project is already successful, there's no need for me to be there."

As the commitive stopped the two Elders went on front, Michael and Petrodon. The Justicar said.
"Petrodon did taught him manners and who are deserving. The question stands, what are you doing here Callihan?"

The Anarch looks around, assesting his chances against the Justicar and all his followers and then smiles. Petrodon smiles back at him with a feral expression and the Justicar says.
"How are you my friend?" crossing his arm over the Ventrue's in a symbol of many fights fought side by side.

Callihan replies.
"All good my ugly brother. All good...

To answer your question, I'm just here helping Midnight with his pest problem."

Michael says.
"By pests you mean Anarchs?" the anarchist looks at Bright scared and surprised "What's wrong Borkhardt? seems like you've a ghost."

The anarch murmurs.
"Holy Hardestadt!" his eyes go wide. "Who da fuck are you?"

Petrodon replies.
"Callihan let me introduce you Michael Bright, Prince of New York."

Boss replies.
"Michael huh? Good evening my Prince, my name you already know Borkhardt Callihan, at your service. I'm the leader of the Anarch Faction in New York, right give by the destruction of all Anarch Elders by the lupines.

I never had the pleasure to thank his majesty for allowing the Anarchs in mainland after the bastard dogs attacked us. I came from L.A. as soon as I could and I find my ranks divided, giving you a headache instead of supporting your domain over the Princedom and appreciate your Hospitality. For that I apologize Prince Bright."

Petrodon and Robbin looked at each other watching the two ventrue elders interact, each got his own conclussions but without words one thing they could agree on was that both kindreds had an story together.

Michael replied.
"I've come to collect my Taxes Borkhardt, it's been thirteen nights since the Anarchs arrived to my domain and now it's time to pay for my protection.

Come with us, the Primogen awaits for this meeting."

The group starts to walk again as the group starts a new song, showing the second vocalist performance in death metal.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:07 pm

In the lower levels of the theater Petrodon, Boss and Michael found Peter Minuit and Theo Bell sitting in a long table full with empty sits, waiting for their guests. Minuit A.K.A. Midnight for the meaning of his lastname in french, stood up giving his chair at the head of the table for Michael, a gesture noted by everyone in the precint, specially by those who were pretending to not care about the incoming commitive.

Theo Bell bend the knee and with him all the loyal Brujah present with him. A gesture that wasn't taken nicely by the Anarchs present, until Callihan followed Theo's example.
The Frong saw just a few of the Anarchs bend the knee in the presence of Michael and said out loud.
"Free kindreds of New York salute his majesty Prince Bright and honour him as is the Camarilla way...

then shouting with a power that made quiet the loud speakers upstairs.
"... OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF HIS CITY!"

More of the Anarchs bent the knee while others simply started to left the theather at once. Midnight who was still standing said.
"Those who leave now are forever ban from my territory and will be hunted if ever seen again."

That stopped everyone on their tracts and among them one vamptress, skin head and dressed like a punk. She showed her fangs and screamed.
"WE HAVE RIGHTS!..." Michael looked into her eyes locking her mind and making her fall on her knees instantly. The room got quiet and the presence of the Ventrue Prince filled the air crushing the will of every kindred that could only contemplate him in Awe.

Prince Bright said.
"THE GENEROSITY OF THE CAMARILLA HAS A LIMIT! THIS GREAT FACTION HAS SURVIVED FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS BY FOLLOWING SIMPLE TRADITIONS UNTIL THIS NIGHT. THOSE OUTSIDE THE LIMITS OF THE TRADITIONS ARE ALSO BEYOND THE REACH OF OUR GENEROSITY!

THE FIRST OF OUR TRADITIONS ITS THE RECOGNITION OF THE PRINCEHOOD AND OBEDIENCE TO THE PRINCE. THAT WAS THE FIRST CONDITION OF MY ACCEPTANCE OF THE ANARCHIST IN THIS TERRITORY!

WILL THE ANARCHISTS HONOUR THEIR WORD? BUT THE ANSWER EACH ONE OF YOU GIVE TO THAT QUESTION IS THE SAME TO THE NEXT... WILL THE ANARCHIST STAY UNDER THE CAMARILLA PROTECTION?

IT'S BEEN THIRTEEN NIGHTS SINCE YOUR ARRIVAL! I HAVE COME TO COLLECT MY TAXES. ALL OF YOU, OWN THE CAMARILLA AND THE PRINCEHOOD TO HAVE SAVED YOU FROM THE LUPINES! AND TONIGHT YOU'LL PAY."

Prince Bright then turns to The Frog and says.
"Yang Feng, any kindred that leaves these premises without paying her debts shall be Blood Hunted inmediately."

The assamite answered right away with a bow.
"Yes my Prince".
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:15 am

The Anarchs had many factions as well, among them those rebellious to the status quo and the vassalage imposed by the Elders on everyone else. They were warned, when the Anarchs left Staten Island they were offered an option, safe passage through Camarilla's domain to anyland of their choosing or staying in Camarilla territory, following all Traditions, specially the obedience to the Prince.

Still a few changes of heart had made the situation unstable for the Primogen Brujah and the situation didn't went unnoticed by the Prince. Now it was time to collect and all kindreds with an strong opinion on the Prince were there. Among them probably a Sabbat infiltrator, specially after the last events the Prince suspected that this was the work of an incitator, playing as an Anarch and plundering their trust in the Camarilla.

The intelligence provided by the Primogen Brujah had discover that this bald-punk vamptress named Rita Gardner was responsable for the situation and had claim the leadership over the Anarch ranks. To counter her weight Boss was summoned and now the Prince was here to finish the work.

Gardner was furious and everyone in the small quarter downstairs was stareing at her, looking forward to her reaction to the Prince's speach. Will she accept to pay her debt as demanded or will her stand her ground against the opression of the Elders? that was the question in everyone's mind.

Michael's gaze was determined he wouldn't back down that was obvious and his Assassin was ready to destroy any kindred leaving the premises without hessitation. The tension in the air thickened during the two minutes of muteness where only the music upstairs filled the air, with a new song combining the first and second vocals.

Rita Gadner said nothing just realizing she was overconfident, they have discovered her and got her trapped in her own facade. There's no escape, she thought, then showed her fangs and gave a step front to attack Prince Bright.

Compared to the rest of the room The Frog's thoughts were very different. He cared nothing about these political affairs, he was devoted to his discipline, his religion, his existence. In the presence of such struggle he remained calmed, although he would have prefered for the rebellious to go away the Prince command preveiled and now the cards were revealed.

He knew nothing of Gadner treason, all that he cared about was the Blood Hunt order given to him. When the kindred started to move, he noticed the Brujah's quick reaction while her left foot was rising to give her first step he thought <Indeed remarkable blood those of the Brujah, such strong connection with their passions> as the foot was about to descend he made a weapon choice, at first he wondered to use his poisonous dagger or per haps the corrosive crossbow but he then thought that it was better to show mercy, that was definetly his flaw per haps that was the reason of Michael to bring him, instead of Haquim who would have surely snapped her head by now.

The Frog was a Dur-An-Ki with very versitile range of knowledge among the Thaumaturgy. The Blood Path practitioner had invoke the blood potency of an antedilluvian, knowing he might need it.

He moved a couple of steps ahead of the Prince arriving in front of Rita just before her foot was about to hit the floor, the assamite extended his palm striking her solar plexus, transfering all the energy of the impact to her heart, provoking her vitae to puff out of her mouth instantly as he channelled the Touch of the Scorpion through her system and making her fall back where she was comming in torpor.

No one, not the Justicar or his Archor, not the Brujah Primogen or any of the kindreds present saw the Assamite's movement. For everyone in the room he blinked out and in of existance.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:19 pm

The Anarchy gets smited by The Frog within the tic of a second, her corpse in thrown back for than a yard just by the remaining potence in the strike. She's not moving, not an inch, her eyes are wide open white with no expression in her face, except for the open mouth and drooling blood coming out of it.

A second later the breeze caused by the Assamite's movement lifts some dust marking the trail of his path as the vacuum sucks some of the air to him. The Frog has his arm and hand extended in a typical martial art position, goes back on himself and assumes a standing stance meeting his fist with his other hand's palm.

The Primogen Brujah reacts a split of a second later, turning around to check if anyone felt like fighting but no one moved at all. Then Prince Michael said.
"Tomorrow night you'll raid the sewers with us! All Anarch's are compelled from this moment to prepare for battle and go with us into the vomb of the earth to pull our brothers the Nosferatu, from the clutches of the spider shapeshifters, the Ananasi.

Those with me shall have paid their debts and be rewarded accordingly, anyone else shall meet the harsh consequences of her cowardice. It's up to you."

Then the Prince takes his sit in front of the elliptical table where Midnight was sitting and waited for Petrodon and Midnight to sit down. Out of the shadows another kindred came to the attention of the others, Theo Bell the Sheriff, who was hidden in the forgoten side of the mind, prepared to strike if the battle had came to that. He was also invited at the table along with Callihan.

The Frog said to everyone else.
"This is a private meeting. Leave now."

And everyone did still terrorized by the monstruos Assamite's prowess.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:42 pm

Valentine and Valery were the last to sit down around the table. The room was now empty except for the Elders and the meeting began inmediately.

The first to talk after the initial protocol from the Prince was Theo Bell. He had a folder and some information that he wanted to share with the Prince in front of his allies. The Brujah said.
"Your Majesty, it is my duty to present this briefing. It contains finantial and photographic evidence that implicates William Randolph in the massacre in Albany. Not only one of his ghouls was photographed on the scene but he also paid for some of the expenses of the concert and one of his companies also arranged the journalist symposium that kept the press distracted that day."

The Prince narrowed his eyes and asked.
"Theopolis, has this information been confirmed?" the sheriff nods just in confirmation of the obvious. Then the Prince took the briefing he'll be handling to the Board later and went to the second point.

Callihan and Midnight agreed with the Prince in the need to safe the Nosferatu and offered all their help to make it happened tomorrow night. Yang Feng was commissioned to go to talk with the Cathayans and communicate their intentions and to keep peace with them.

In the middle of the meeting Theo Bell got a call from Haquim who explained to him all details about the events occurring in the Harbor at that exact moment. When he communicated that to the Prince and the rest, the meeting was cancelled abruptly and the royal commision left the premises.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down