World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interrogation room (Star/closed)

2 posters

Go down

Interrogation room (Star/closed) Empty Interrogation room (Star/closed)

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:33 am

While in total paralysis her senses were numbed to the point of not distiguishing sounds or light, one from the another but still her conciousness lingered trying to make sense to whatever was happening. At some point the night she remembered was substitute by powerful white light or so she thought. Captured in her mind she might have thought of being moved to a ER like the other vampire was.

She didn't had time to think too much about, the Beast was unsettled. Trying to break out, panic due to its vulnerability and looking for a way out. It was too much for Rebecca to control.

After all we had been throught, surviving the sabbat wasn't easy, she never meant to linger with such monsters. She could still remember the shreds torn apart of that poor bastard soul, devouring his family, destroying everything he had dream or care about, not just in a distant way like any wise sociopath would like she was at it, she was also a part of that man life and she had eaten all that energy to be a part of the Sabbat. The power surge came after, the exillirating sensation of pleasure coming from the Beast and overwhelming Star sense were just a consolation price for the monstruosity of killing her own friends and family in the soul communion she had done with him.

She got time to remember if she ever had that reflection before anything. It was another price for her diablery a reminder of who was getting stronger with each diablery.

Suddenly she felt like a storm struck out, the Beast was unleashed and kicking, the "ride" as Sabbat calls it was so powerful that she didn't even knew what it was doing. Who it was killing? Destroying? Like looking at the world through a red wine glass she started to see. The beast was tied to a steel chair, she was... with some sort of cage around her head for prevent her from biting herself or something else. The reflection of the two side mirror in front of her haunted her, a beastly visage.
Interrogation room (Star/closed) 9546137f7bdfc04879ebb06d7b0729f3
Just a remainder of how she was going to be when she had forever forsaken her humanity.

As Rebecca regain conciousness the violence of the beast started to overwhelm her to the point of becoming the Beast and took a portentous will to get it back again, to calm herself. Eventually she managed to do so and realized she was not alone in this room.

Last edited by Malakiel on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Interrogation room (Star/closed) Empty Re: Interrogation room (Star/closed)

Post  Star Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:58 pm

Star was scared, angry and devastated.
While she was in total paralysis she felt helpless, she had never experienced such a sensation as nearly total deprivation of all of her senses.
Her conscious mind lingered on what she had just seen. Her pack mates, her friends, the people she took blood from and taught her how to survive .... Were gone. In her mind she replayed over and over again the dark man with the scimitar chopping off little john's head. And the devastating assault on the vehicle Dagon was stationed in. God knows what happened to Vermin. She prayed he survived the attack.
All at once she felt like she was losing everything again. She had already lost her life this month and now she was losing everything that she was trying to build.

In reality maybe she truly didn't care for these people, they after all had tortured her, killed her, tortured her again and forced her to fight every night to toughen her up.  They took everything in her life away, and made her into a soldier for their war. But she loved them in a way she couldnt explain. it was their blood talking, the Vitea that made her love them like family, and the feelings of not being able to protect them we're devastating.

She failed, and now was at the mercy of her enemies. what were they going to do to her? Torture her? Eat her? Do half of the things that she would do to them if given the opportunity? She didn't know. And as she thought about the vampire she killed, she remembered that he wasn't just some faceless man she killed but she experienced his life aa she drained his soul. But she have to face a similar fate?
The emotion she felt inside her tore at her core, and killing that man she felt like she was killing a part of herself, but the pleasure of the ultimate drug was overwhelming. And she couldn't fathom whether it was truly worth the risk of her internal damnation.
If she went too far what would be left of her?
she really resemble her own reflection in the mirror that everyone could see? The beast that she was, was always there stairing back at her as a constant reminder of what she will become.

Every druggy knows not to take too much, no one ever plans on overdosing. Sometimes it just happens when you lose control and perspective on your life. The drugs you want start to control you.
Her pack had told her that their ways around this, she was far too young to understand them. And honestly right now none of that mattered. She was pretty sure she was not going to live to see the next moon rise.

The emotions she felt were overwhelming, that thing inside her raged like a Hurricane and still was not strong enough to break free from the bonds that held her tight. The "ride" as she was taught was terrifying. She had not learned how to direct the beads like her pack mates could. The Beast was frantic  and in a full rage  wanting to kill anything  that was in it's line of sight. All of her Sensations and emotions were a wash of red.  There was a strong feeling of primal Anger and fear that washed over her, being so close to the Beast she felt everything it did.  All she could do was try to hold on  until it was over. All she wanted to do was Break Free, to live, and not be at the mercy of her enemies.
The situation felt hopeless, and she would not survive to see another night.

She had no idea how much time has passed, being in that hurricane of a storm as the Beast, but it seemed it finally started to exhaust itself, and she was able to regain control over her emotions.

She closed her eyes and try to focus on calming down, if she had any hope of surviving this she would have to be logical and not a rabbit animal.

She opened her eyes and looked around and noticed she wasn't alone.. though she couldn't see exactly who they were clearly, she knew that they were watching her.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" dinner and a show.. Heehe "
She muttered trying to find her voice.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" hope ya f*ckers enjoyed it.."

It was pretty common in the pack for them to watch a young blood frenzy under restraint when they are learning how to "ride" properly, or just simply for the packs amusement. Which she thought these people were doing before they finally decided they were going to kill her. She would be able to die in combat, not tied to a freaking chair.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Interrogation room (Star/closed) Left_bar_bleue8/20Interrogation room (Star/closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Interrogation room (Star/closed) Left_bar_bleue3/4Interrogation room (Star/closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Interrogation room (Star/closed) Left_bar_bleue7/7Interrogation room (Star/closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:31 pm

Rebecca's hair over her bullet pierced, desfigured face was altogether with the bright white light and its reflection over everything. Her arms still had every bone broken and she felt more plumb weight inside of her than the actual organs. She had never been this injured in her short existance as a kindred and it was as close to excruciating pain as any vampire could feel.

Yes tried to look around until she realized one of her eyes was missing and the other partially damaged, still functional and somehow she saw a fair image of her surroudings. It was a white walled room with a big double side mirror in front of her with a steel door next to it. The ceiling was covered with halogen lamps illuminating intensely every inch of the room. Not even the shadow cast with her own body was clear at all. <Very much useful against LaSombra interrogated here.> she thought.

She saw a table on her blind side, a man (may be) standing next to her, laining against it. When she started to regain conciousness the man next to her said with a familiar voice.
"How are you Becca? my little shinning star finally found me."

* * * CAMARILLA'S TRICK! * * * THEY READ HER MIND! * * HOW COULD THEY DEFILE HER FATHER'S MEMORY!!! * * *
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:58 pm

Star tried to move against her restraints, she figured she was pretty much already dead and whatever torture these Cam-badtards could throw at her can't be any worse than the shape she was already in. So why give them the satisfaction of healing up just so they can torture her and bring her back to this poinr again for their amusement.

She thought this way until she heard her father's voice, and she remembers Vermin's words.
Vermin wrote://don't trust anyone here."
<NO! > She thought... <THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DEFILE MY FATHER'S NAME WITH THIS PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE >
This enraged her, she immediately started healing herself  if only for the reason to put up a struggle and hope for a opportunity too kill them for daring to  use what was left of her humanity against her.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" NO! You Cam-fu*cker are worse then WE ARE! ... How dare you!"
She spat as she was healing.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" You DARE bring up my FATHER!
HE is a GOOD MAN! HOW DARE YOU DEFILE MY MEMORY OF HIM IN THIS WAY!!
FACE ME LiKE A F*CK'n CAINITE! NOT SOME COWARD HIDING BEHIND THE MEMORIES YOU STOLE FROM ME FOR YOU PSYCHOLOGICAL BULLS!T!!  "

Star indeed thought this was some sort of cruel joke,  Masquerading as her father to finish her off.
this was reaching into depravity more than any Sabbat member she knew.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Interrogation room (Star/closed) Left_bar_bleue8/20Interrogation room (Star/closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Interrogation room (Star/closed) Left_bar_bleue3/4Interrogation room (Star/closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Interrogation room (Star/closed) Left_bar_bleue7/7Interrogation room (Star/closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:38 pm

As Rebecca recover from her injuries the images around her confirmed what she already knew. A man (?) with the appearance of her father was standing in the middle of the interrogation room.

His expression offended Becca greatly, he seemed to care about her, to have feelings, the lie was perfect in every detail, while her reason told her to kill this man, her heart bleeded for seeing him again. A part of her wanted to hug him and tell him how much she had missed him but just at the back of her head. This lie was more than she ever excepted the Camarilla to throw at her.
<They know about my father. What else do they know about him?> she asked herself.

Interrogation room (Star/closed) Morse1

The man standing in front of her, dragged a chair and said.
"What did they do to you my little Star? What did I let them do to you?" there was sorrow in his eyes.

He sat calmly and while she screamed at him, he continue.
"It doesn't matter you think I'm a deception, trying to manipulate you. You're free.

I've convinced The Sheriff to let you choose, you're free to choose. To left the city and never come back or to stay and be a part of the Camarilla, like I am.

The Prince Michael Bright has allowed Hospitality for you and for you alone. Until you leave the City or thirteen nights has passed."
he finished.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:12 pm

Star didn't want to look at him, he was a trick, a attempt at them trying to manipulate her, trying to torture her mentally because they knew that she couldn't be tortured physically anymore and them get the results that would amuse them.

She gritted her teeth and turned her head towards the mirror. And even though she saw her reflection in it and knew that the Beast was staring back at her she knew that someone was standing on the other side of it, taking enjoyment out of her misery.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" you bastards.. Don't.. Please don't torture me like that.. I would rather put up with a Tzimisce's torture .. Then... This...
You're cruel! so much more than I am... I would never do this..."

Small traces of blood tears started to form in her eyes. She didn't want to believe this was her father.
She don't want to have him see her like this... A monster. But Star's heart started to over throw her logic, and even if this was all a Beautiful Lie, it was still comforting to see him again.

She stared at him and the hatred in her eyes soften.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" d..daddy?.."
She question softly as blood tears started to trickle down her face.
" daddy... Is this real?
Why?... Why would they...? .... Just let me go?
Is this a game? Daddy.. Please..
.. I'm so tired of games... Tell me...."

Star started sobbing, she couldn't hold back her sorrow anymore, she was scared and embarrassed of what she had become. And to have the image of her father look at her the monster she had become with such love in his eyes, it was truly too much for her even if it was all just a beautiful lie.
She was overcome by the emotions of Sorrow, regret, and sadness  and she turned her head towards the ground and started sobbing.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" god... Daddy... I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry...... Please don't ... Don't look at me like this... I never ment to.... I didn't have a choice.. I'm sorry"
Star couldn't stop crying and her emotions washed over her, and she had no idea what she should do.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:38 pm

He smiled back to her daughter and walked behind her. Suddenly the cage mask she was forced to wear fell down.
OOC:

Then the cuff released her hands and feet. Allowing her to stand up.

Interrogation room (Star/closed) Tumblr_o2s6p1mjoM1skaowno1_1280

"My Shining Start. I've missed you so much." and without being able to contain himself, risking everything to be lost just with a bite to his throat, he hug her.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:08 pm

Star could stop herself from hugging him back, she sobbed into his shoulder, biting him was the furthest from her mind. In his arms she realuzed he smelt like her father, he felt like her father and in that moment she was that Little girl again that wanted nothing but to be with him and make him proud.
If this was a lie it was a damn good one.

She held on to him, just trying to forget all that she had become in her life and death. Turning to a life of crime and then be coming THIS was not something she was proud of. But more had to accept about herself.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" daddy... I missed you so my..
I'm so sorry... I... I never ment too.. I'm so sorry."

She sobbed getting blood tears all over his shirt.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" please... Daddy forgive me..
I... I don't know when I lost myself... I know it was way before any of this happened. I'm sorry I was a disappoint. "

She continued to cry
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" you told me that I could do anything with my life as long as I didn't forsake it...
That you would always be there to guide me home.
But I was so embarrassed ... The choices I had made .... the drugs I had taken ... The people I trusted... And now THIS....
Whatever I have become..... I'm sorry. ...
I .... Just...... I ... I'm just trying to survive..
Its felt like a nightmare...
A nightmare that i.m never going to wake up from!
God... The things I have done... The things I have been forced to do... I'm sorry...
I never shined as bright as you wanted me to... "
Your memory... Your words have been the only thing keeping me sane.... giving me the strength to survive.

Star pulled back and finally started to wipe the tears from her face.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  You're not a false delusion... A trick.. How are you part of this?... Did the Cam recruit" you too? …  why? How? ....
Daddy are you a Cainite?
God... Daddy you had to go through that too?

She said as she remembers her 'recruitment". Something that she would not call embrace, to her there was nothing about her experience that would even classify that term. And it scared her to think that her father may have been through the same thing.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:01 pm

Rebecca was drawn back to a flashback this moment reminded her.

A week after that night he never came back home. He went looking for someone else, her mother's fault. She was never there for him. God she hated her for losing someone like her father and got worse when a few month later she started to bring another men into her house. Rebecca ran away.

Brian said.
"Becca, is me who needs to apologize. I couldn't be there for you. I had no choice but to leave everything. My recruitment in the Camarilla... I had no option. I just had to compel and do as I was told...

but all that is in the past. We are here, now, we are together. Please don't leave, I couldn't follow! and I need you, I need to protect my shining Star."
his eyes showing red thin lines right over his lower eyelid.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:32 pm

Star mind drifted back to the memories of her childhood. The night that her heart got broken and the only one in the world that seem to give a sh!t about her what's her father. He had always been there for her, sacrificing so much for her. She always wanted to make something for herself that he would be proud of. But fate and opportunity never seem to have be on the same page. When her father vanished she was devastated, but I always tried to keep his memory alive and live by the things that he had taught her. But her home life was getting worse and she ran from everything... Even who she was.

//I had no choice but to leave everything. My recruitment in the Camarilla... I had no option. I just had to compel and do as I was told...

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" The Cam, the Sab.  they don't care who's lives they fu*k up..  they take what they want and we are trained to accept it and be grateful that we just didn't get turn into food.... That's all people are. The young, the old, children... god even babies...
It doesn't matter.... every night that passes I start to care less and less.
 "

She siffled a little and rubbed her eyes.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" we are all soldiers in the War, we do what we're told and and we learn to do it well to survive. I don't blame you for never coming back.
very early on we've learned not to ask questions.
Even if we were given the answers to this questions it wouldn't change anything. It wouldn't give us any sense of Solace, or purpose.
I learned not to ask the questions why, sometimes there is no "why" that makes any sense.
Its only the "how's" that matter... The "how" am I going to do what I was order to do.

Whatever part of our human life that we had is gone... we only have the memories. And if we're not careful even those can be taken away from us.
I've seen it....
"

She shook her head and looked at the two-way mirror
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  I don't want to lose my memories of you, I don't want to lose you.... Not again"
She said turning back to look at her father, she noticed the blood tears start to build in his eyes and she reached up and rub them away softly with her hand
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"I love you daddy... I don't want to go anywhere... I want to be with you.  I don't exactly have a home to go back to."
Star  sighed, she wish you had a cigarette right now. Not because of the nicotine or any sort of pleasure she would get from inhaling it. But it was more of the routine of smoking it but gave her some mental ease.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" When I came to the city I knew I would probably not be coming back.. We all did.
Though we really didn't think we were going to die.
But you know... That is always a facet of life for us Cainites, every night might be your last.
Immortality isn't exactly what I would have thought it would be.

We knew what we were getting into, we're going Behind Enemy Lines and we were planning on staying at one of the many safe houses that are set up throughout the city. Once there we were not planning on leaving. There wasn't supposed to be any going back. We were just going to meet up with the others, coordinated efforts. Everyone doing their part so we can strike from within.

If I leave here.... And return ...
They will question things, like how did I get out?. Where's the rest of the pack and why did I leave them? What happened ?  What went wrong in the plan ?  And why did I return ?

I won't have a choice in answering these questions, they'll pick through my mind and learn all about this right now. ... This conversation... Learn all about you.... and then because you are a liability they'll make me forget.... and after some punishment I'll be back to being a good little soldier. And never remember any of this... all I will have is the hatred they want me to hold."

Star looked like she was on the verge of crying again.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:24 pm

Brian seemed confused.
"Ba-ba-babies? what are you talking about Becca?" in he remembered the coroner report about slaughter babies in the residential building where they found his daughter.

His eyes went from sadness to grim. <What have they made my daughter do? What kind of monstruosities was she forced into just to survive another day? He wonder>

"They're all dead, Becca. We destroyed the three kindred that came with you." he said.

"Here no one will harm you anymore Becca. The nightmare is over, we can rebuilt our relationship if you stay. I love you too much, I've missed you everyday since I left home and prayed to find my way back to you every night of existence ever since.

Now I have you again. I won't lose you. I just couldn't keep on without you."

He hug her once more and her ear he said.
"Don't worry about those monster. The Sabbat will never get you."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:47 pm

Star hugged her father tightly, she didn't know if she truly believed that it was all over.Every night she have to wake up and face torment and do things but no one should have to do to survive.

A part of her mourned her packmates, she did belive that they were her friends after all. She hadn't known any other way to be but what they forced her to learn.
And she honestly didn't believe that the Camarill  was going to be any different. Vampires were vampires, no mater what name you want to call them by. Cainite or Kindred.... It was all the same in her mind.
Just different sides to the same coin.

Star took a breath and wished she had a cigarette again. She was hungery,  stressed out and very unsure of her fate if she stayed here. But at least it was a better option than going back. Plus she could be with her father.

She saw that the Camarilla killed as easy as the Sabbat did. Quick and merciless.... she still questioned why she was kept alive.
Deep down she really didn't believe that the Camarilla we're not going to kill her. And probably fully expected them to at the end of 13 days regardless what the "old bat" in charge said.
But at least she would get to be with her father again, rather than face certain death at this moment in time.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"what... What happens now? "
She asked in a shaking voice.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down