World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila) - Page 7 Empty Re: Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila)

Post  Leila Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Leila nodded understanding the request her sire made of her. She spoke very straightforward about everything she said.

"I'll give you the reason, obviously it is you that must judge its worthiness. Cross is in his bed at home in shreds. We were together last night, he was showing me around New York and we had a run in with a werewolf. He played dead to escape and as soon as it went away I got us to safety. Well I can't drive so I totaled his vehicle. To pay him back for saving us, I wanted to fix his car and get him his meals until he was healed. None of that went as planned Tantra.

The night was so fucked. I accidently killed his insurance agent. Stein was very helpful in cleaning that up, leaving the car completely wrecked. So after that adventure I at least wanted to come through on taking Cross some food and alas when I was walking down the street, a bloody fucking robber shot me point blank in the head. There were people around so I couldn't very well run after him. It'd be a breach so I stayed there and got taken here. No food for Cross, no car, a hole in my mouth which I healed prematurely and one in my head. If you feel you need to collect from me please do."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila) - Page 7 Empty Re: Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila)

Post  Malakiel Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Tantra's face was solod as steel and equally expresive and empathic.
"Do you think that showing me your weakness and frustration will help you in any way Childe?"

Sharp as a knife through Leila's heart.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:31 pm

Leila smiled she expected no less of a response from her stern sire.

"No ma'am, you asked me the reason and I gave it. I was thinking while I was there however, about how convenient it is that Sorayya is dead. I'm being serious not sarcastic."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:40 pm

Tantra calmly replies
"This are the few facts in what you told me:
Due to a random encounter with a werewolf Cross is crippled and thankful of not being destroyed by it, because of it you went to seek blood for him.

Cross borrow you his car, which you crashed and took to his ensurance seller but instead of delivering the vehicule you ended up somehow killing the man and needing Stein's assistance, which lead to destroying Cross' car with the rest of the evidence.

After this two events you were walking down a random street, and a robber shot you point blank in the head with several witness around. To avoid breaking the masquerade you kept yourself as dead, waited for the police and they took you to the morgue confusing you with a corpse.

Is all these correct?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:50 pm

"Yes ma'am, all correct."

Leila nodded and kept her face straight.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:05 am

Tantra nods and says
"Since none of the first two events had to do with the fact of you being in that morgue, then it's not bussiness of mine, further more, your assertions are consistent with police reports and witness statements, that makes me think that you are telling the truth and indeed you did everything under your power to act calmly and avoid unnecessary atention from the public.

The evidence bag with your belongings have been already retrieved from the police, also the improvised scarf you made served you as cover, what made it more simple for me to cover your tracks, since I didn't had to bother getting into CSI lab to erase you there too.

Being pragmatic about this, I don't need to collect anything from you this time Childe.

Changing subject. Are you OK?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:22 am

Leila nods, her look turned to inquisitive after she thought about Tantra's way or relating necessary information. It'd been a few nights since she was in her sire's company and she recalled how succinctly she was able to deduce relevant information. She smiled in gratitude and took the lesson in deduction to heart.

"Thank you for this Tantra. I am well enough, though I do have need to feed and rest."

Leila thought for a moment about sharing more, but as her sire had said earlier blaring her weaknesses and failures probably wouldn't help her. She'd wanted to be more personal with Tantra but it seemed like Tantra didn't desire that kind of relationship. So while the question seemed like an offer to express some emotions, Leila stayed reserved.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:51 am

Tantra got closer to Leila and said, while caressing her cheek, almost as Leila recalled that her human mother used to do. Tantra's stare into Leila's eyes was still like cold blue metal but deep inside Leila felt like she wasn't alone, not anymore. Then Tantra said.
"You're better than you allow yourself to recognize, I did not mistake by releasing you from my protection. You have seen the perils of the night and how careful you must be from now on, if you don't practice this lesson, sooner or later you'll be destroyed.

This is the moment when you stop being reckless and leave your emotion behind you, you must always think before acting and must always consider your actions before engaging, long enough to consider the important angles of it, and quickly enough to take the benefit of initiative.

I've great expectations of you Childe but you're still uninstructed. Consider your options"
Tantra's voice sound maternal and full of kindness, still painfully honest.

Last edited by Malakiel on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:20 am

Leila looked longingly into Tantra's eyes while she stroked her cheeks. She'd felt like she was in her mother's comforting embraced and looked for her familiar earthy green eyes and yet she was staring into icy cold blue orbs. If Tantra hadn't been speaking to her at that exact moment about releasing her emotions she'd have exploded with them now. Tantra was the only semblance of a mother she'd had left in this world, her mortal one was gone on order of that vile...

Leila stopped the thought and listened to her sire. Really reflecting on and absorbing her words. When she spoke her voice held the burden of what she'd seen in these few nights.

"I have met many perils and I am painfully aware now of what is out there. I am lacking some skills to deal with them and I want to change that. I believe it is best now that I make training my priority. I have some things to do early in the evening next night but I cannot put off my training any longer. Will you help me sire?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:06 am

Tantra noded and curved her mouth in a shy smile.

The way to the Serpents Lair was smooth and easy, no stops, no hurry, no incidents. Eventually they got to the front door and Tantra got out of the vehicule right into the building leaving the door open for Leila.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:20 am

Leila smiled as well. She sat back during the ride and took out her phone. She quickly typed out a message to Cross and turned her phone's volume back up.

Tantra came through, so I am out of that damned morgue. I don't think I will make it back to your place tonight. I know you can manage though. But because of all my trouble, I'd like to give you what you desire most. My nice round ass. Hehe. XOXOXO

She kept her phone in her lap for a bit and when they arrived at the lair, Leila left out the limo and followed Tantra inside.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:57 am

Cross replies right when Leila was entering the Lair.
Oh baby you know I want it! Let's fuck it in that fancy new car you're going to buy for me hahaha. See you tomorrow, rest well

Tantra lead the way to the floor underneath, there to the small room between the kitchen and the living room, as usual. The small minimalistic room that she knew in her first night as an immortal, it was clean but without any comfort, as always.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:33 pm

Leila chucked as she read his message and fired a reply off quickly while she followed Tantra into her familiar room.

I like the sound of that. Exactly what kind of car is that going to be!? You know you're going to be shuttling me around or teaching me how to drive. Good day!

Then she looked at Tantra with a small smile.

"Is the club still open? I might head up there to feed."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Tantra moves her head side to side and says.
"Rest now Childe, it's late to feed. I'll close the door in case you wake up in frenzy. Have a good day rest"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:30 pm

Leila moved to the bed and once she sat down she nodded her understanding to her sire. It was terribly close to dawn and she knew that.

"Very well. As always thank you for your hospitality and again for helping me. One more thing if it is not a bother, I'd like to have my things if they are available."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Tantra says
"An slave will bring them to the living room during the day. You'll find them there when you arise"

Tantra then closes the door, leaving Leila alone. Closing it with lock after
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:10 pm

"Good day."

Leila called out to her sire as she left and locked her in. She looked over the small room with its dark walls and decor less facade. The place oddly fit her mood at that moment and she realized it was exactly what she needed. She laid down on the small bed, letting her body have the rest it so desperately desired.

Slowly Leila unhooked the "scarf" she'd tied around head. She thought about the shooting and how her eyes freaked the man out. Her mind wondered about what she could have done differently to stop that from happening. The possibilities began to flow to her while her fingers began to trace along the top of her forehead feeling until she reached the edge of the bullet hole. She stopped when she felt her fingers tremble and brought them to her chest. Grunting at the effort and the disgust she felt.

It would be hard for her to break free from her emotions, but Tantra was right she needed to be strong and resilient throughout all of this. Leila tugged at the seams on the sweater she was wearing tearing it where it was already weakened from removing its sleeves. She tore it open from each side and slipped it over her head. Her chest and stomach exposed to the dank room. Then she slipped a thumb in each side of her pants and took time to slide these off of her body. She thought back to her moments with Stein, considering his offers to her and how she could have handled dealing with him better. Her fingers moved to unclasp each of her heels and kicked them off to the floor. She was completely exposed now, her fingers hands hugged her body just under her buxom chest.

Her mind began to flutter to many places while she rested, fingers caressing her soft cold skin. Thinking now mainly of her clan and how each member was. Spurned on by thoughts of the mystery man.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:18 pm

As Leila's thoughts flied away she felt the embrace of day light oppressing her soul inside of her body, second after second she felt more and more the slumber taking control of her. Eventually she was unable to move. Suddenly she felt a minor vibration, followed with a loud sound far away, like an explosion...

Slumber...
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7