World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in the City (Leila)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Adventures in the City (Leila) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures in the City (Leila)

Post  Malakiel Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:45 pm

The man looks to the ring in his hand and starts to sweat by Leila propousal.
"I think you can give me the money here miss" and he moves his hand down the table to avoid unwanted eyes.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Adventures in the City (Leila) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures in the City (Leila)

Post  Leila Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:03 am

Leila noticed his nerves getting the best of him. She sat back in her chair, the raunchy smile slowly slipping away, turning into something more friendly but still fierce and determined. When she spoke it was barely a whisper.

"Mr. Bob... you didn't say anything about money honey or I would have brought some. I thought we had an... understanding. What I owe you love is an experience."

She leaned forward over the table, her hands supporting her chin. Her voice still a sweet even softer whisper.

"An experience that can take you to unfathomable pleasure. Why don't we head outside to look at the car and I can give you a little sample. I promise you won't regret it."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:16 am

The man's eye narrowed and his nerves intensified, then he said.
"Oh, I'm not a thrill seeker dear, I feel very comfortable with my life as it's.

What do you say if we take a look at that car. It's my job after all."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:25 am

"You are right, it is your job."

Leila stood up, she hid her disappointment at losing this particular chase and more importantly the meal behind it.

"It's right outside."

Her back turned to him, flashing off her backless shirt and remarkable ass. She stood at the door to the cafe and when he was done with his bill and gathered his things she went outside with him. Expecting to see Leo still waiting in the car.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:34 am

Still nervous Bob followed Leila without saying a word. Eventually they got to the vehicule and said.
"Oh Lord! well at least it still moves, ins't it!

I'll take it from here Miss Laila, have a good night."
walks to Leo and ask for the keys, then enters the vehicule and smiles to the both of them.

"It was a pleasure, please tell Mr. Juarez to call me. Ok?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:47 am

She didn't have to pay him nor did she owe him any other favors. How odd... Well at least it was all taken care of...

She leaned over into the window, her elbow resting on its sill.

"Yeah, I'll tell him. But can I at least have a kiss before you go sweet heart? I was really looking forward to it. What's one little kiss gonna hurt?"

She could almost taste his blood on her tongue.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:48 am

Another drop of sweat
"Oh.. of course dear" and he shows his cheek to her. Not his mouth.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:01 am

Leila knew full well what she was doing. She'd lost him this time but she would leave him wanting more. Her tongue transformed inside of her eager mouth, splitting until it forked just like a serpents. She leaned more into the car and planted a soft puckered kiss on his sweaty cheek, her serpentine tongue dashing through the small gap and latching only for an instant to draw out a few drops of blood that her pursed lips all too eagerly drank up. She lightly caressed the small wound with the tip of her now rounded and flat tongue. Hoping she'd given him just the tiniest taste of what she could do.

Her face slid back from the small assault just until her lips were at his ear. The familiar soft whisper escaped her lips just as before.

"You have my number now... Call me any time."

She finally backed fully away from the car. Carefully she watched his reaction.

"Enjoy the rest of your evening and thank you again. It was a pleasure doing business with you."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:39 am

Driven by the blood lust Leila made her tongue to transform, concentrating on her vampiric nature more deeply than before, in her imagination the scene looked very different than what about to occur in her physical transformation. From the back of her throat the tongue started to grow, and grow pushing to the front of her mouth, until it reached eighteen inches of muscular flesh.

The transformation occured so far that Leila was force to open wide the small gap she had planned to lick the skittish human. Her pointy tongue went out directly to pierce his cheek, and was about to cut through skin and bones of him.

Spoiler:

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:19 am

Spoiler:
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:25 am

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Leila felt the tongue pushing out of her mouth, hard and quickly as a torped launched against the poor Bob. When she realized was about to happend, closed her mouth as a reflex but the tongue was already on its move so it crashed against Leila's teeth and through her lips out of her mouth and then against Bob's cheek.

The piercing sword of her tongue went directly, quickly through her insurance seller's cheek.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Strength +2
Leila carried out 4 launched of one Adventures in the City (Leila) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
5 , 10 , 2 , 7
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Suddenly Leila felt how her teeth among with her lips and part of the bones of her skull blew in a explosion of tissue and blood, the tongue kept growing and enlarging quickly straight against Mr. Insurance guy's head, the pointy item of destruction that once helped her to kill, slash and piercing against kevlar armors now was going against the soft and unaware humanity of Bob.

It was so quick that Leila didn't had the time to feel the process, it was just pain in her mouth and drips of blood being sucked reflexively by her tongue into her system. When she opened her eyes the opposite window to Bob's sit was covered with his brains and blood, the chair, the front window and the rest of the car was from a Pulp Fiction movie instead of reality.

Leila's tongue was still moving inside of Bob's head when she realized what just happend...

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Conscious
Leila carried out 3 launched of one Adventures in the City (Leila) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
1 , 9 , 8
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Self Control
Leila carried out 4 launched of one Adventures in the City (Leila) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
5 , 9 , 4 , 2
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Leila feels overwhelm by the guilty feeling due to her accidental killing, repeating to herself.
'just an accident... oh my... I killed him, I didn't meant to.' over and over, the taste of blood seemed to satisfied her blood seeking beast, somehow deep down Leila knew this was not her doing, but her beast's taking advantage of a situation to dwell into darkness without boundaries.

Almost laughting at Leila the beast retreated once again inside of her...

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Spoiler:

'Oh my god! I just killed him! How did that happen? It was an accident, I didn't mean to kill him! What am I going to do!?'

So much internal struggle was occurring inside of her in that moment. The guilt of killing an innocent man, someone's husband and the insurance agent to take care of Cross' car. In his car even. She didn't mean to but that tongue was so powerful and the beast rejoiced in her slip up. She wanted to cry and scream and run away. How would Cross ever forgive her for this? How could she forgive herself. He was just an innocent man.

Once she fully realized what had happened, her hand went to cover her mouth, recoiling and relaxing the vile tongue that caused so much damage. She could feel the gaps in her teeth from the force of her powerful tongue lashing out. She looked around to see if anyone saw the ruthless attack then she quickened Leo over. First observing his reaction, panic written across her face.

"I didn't mean to. I didn't... We've got to get out of here."

She said through her mouth feeling the pain as she spoke.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:52 am

Leo started to move his head violently to one side then the other saying no like a mad man, he wouldn't move and let Cross' car to be found for the police or worse, with a beheaded body inside of it. He needed to do something.

Around Leila the scene was calmed, people have not yet realized the body in the car, not yet. The car was parked with its front toward the street, it had dark windows and it was night time, very dark night so the street luminaries just made a reflection making almost impossible to look inside the car in that particular angle. Still it was just a matter of time before someone would start screaming for the police.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:54 pm

She reached in through the window with both hands and pushed the man over as quickly and discreetly as she could into the passenger seat.

"Thhhhen get in and help me get him to thhhhe back!"

She said to Leo covering her mouth. Her voice had a strong lisp with her missing teeth. Once he was toppled over she waited for Leo to get in and she went around the car to the passenger side. She opened the side door and reached inside trying to slide the corpse between the front seats into the back seat.

"Help me get him back thhhhere quickly Leo."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:10 pm

The scene was grotesque, after Leila's push the man fell on his side into the passenger sit, what was left of his brains oozed out of his skull filling the chair with blood, tissue and a grey substance. Leila walked around feeling the blood dripping from her face into her hand, bleeding.

She opened the car door and there saw Bob with both eyes wide open and a rictus expression in his dead face that was nothing less than impressive to Leila. She got inside of the vehicule, into the passenger sit sharing the space with dead Bob, the late insurance seller.

There she pulled Bob from his shirt, he was heavy, too heavy for Leila. The more she tried to lift the body more ooze went out of his skull feeling the air with an strange odor. Once Leo got into the car he helped her pull the body up again, partially sitting in a very ackward position both started to push the body through the gap between the sits, it was too narrow for the corpse to fit through still in his despair Leo repeatedly tried to push and push, punching Bob corpse trying to making it fall back, but it didn't work.

In his frustration Leo broke down in tears with his head against the wheel...

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:37 pm

Willpower
3 , 3 , 4 , 3
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Leila saw Leo crying and felt like her own despair and doom come over her. She wanted to sob as well. But the situation was far too stressful. She brought her bloodied hands over her face, her body started to shake with the panic that washed over her.

She reached over and closed the door.

"Leo..."

She said shakily.

"Jussssst drive until we get sssssomewhere ssssssecluded sssssso we can deal witttttthhhh it."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next