World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snake Mansion Cross' Lair (Leila)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Snake Mansion Cross' Lair (Leila) - Page 3 Empty Re: Snake Mansion Cross' Lair (Leila)

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Cross smiles and says
"It's ensured, don't worry. Call my ensurance agent and he will tell you what to do. His name is Bob, I have his fun in my telephone under Bob Sure. Call him tomorrow early in the morning from my phone.

Now if you excuse me the slumber its taking me home..."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Snake Mansion Cross' Lair (Leila) - Page 3 Empty Re: Snake Mansion Cross' Lair (Leila)

Post  Leila Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:45 pm

Leila nodded and smiled, then some small part of her wanted to stay the day with him. But it seemed wrong and not only because he was shredded like office documents. She kissed Cross' forehead over his one working eye.

"Don't worry about anything. I'll take care of you. May the next night find you well."

Leila slipped off the bed and left his room once more. Closing the door behind herself. She headed back to her room, hoping to see Mary or the gardener along the way.

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:05 pm

They were not around all the lights are off.

Leila goes to slumber.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3