World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snake Mansion Cross' Lair (Leila)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Snake Mansion Cross' Lair (Leila) Empty Snake Mansion Cross' Lair (Leila)

Post  Leila Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:53 am

Leila was still incredibly antsy on the drive through the streets of New York. There were still just a few hours left until the early morning rush hour would begin so traffic was mostly clear. Leila had to concentrate far too much on what she was doing to think about anything. Well mostly anything, she thought constantly about ways to make this up to Cross. If she'd told any of the other clan members she would have violated Cross and gotten them both into trouble with the followers. She couldn't call a cab, that would be irrational. A slave wouldn't have been feasible either because they would know the location of his lair.

She knew it would be her responsibility to fix the car but she wanted to do more. Nursing him back to health for a few nights she would have to do. She also had the option of giving him what he wanted when he was finally better, the part of her body that her father had taken liberties with and maybe even more.

"Snap out of it girl."

She told herself when she realized the spiral of thoughts she was about to head down. Her mind refocused and concentrating on the effort of operating heavy machinery until she reached Cross' Lair.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Snake Mansion Cross' Lair (Leila) Empty Re: Snake Mansion Cross' Lair (Leila)

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:50 am

Cross' house was almost outside Brooklyn, right in the fronteer with the surrounding metropolitan area of the suburbs, he had a big house, fancy and luxurious, everything that a good drug dealer could have!

Snake Mansion Cross' Lair (Leila) 9962

The main gate was closed, seemed very thick and resistant, at that point Leila could not fully concentrate on the road, a security guard was coming when the car was still moving, the house was an excellent landscape and indeed wasn't just the road.

* BAM * Directly against the front gate, not fast enough to cause a real damage, still certainly loud!

The guard came to the car door with eyes wide open thinking WTF?!
Inside he saw Leila and his master torn to pieces in the back sit, then looked back to Leila asking for an explaination still wandering if he had fallen sleep during job!

"Oh my! Oh my.....!"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:09 am

Leila looked back to Cross apologetically for having slammed his car into his gate. This was a really delicate situation made more so by her inabilities. She looked at the guard with a nervous smile trying to calm herself down. She put the car in neutral and slid over to the passenger seat. Her voice was about to tremble breaking her lovely accent as she got out the words.

"M-my name is Leila, I'm a friend of Cross, we have a lot in common... He had a little run in and we couldn't call anyone else for help. So I had to get him home. Look, can you drive this thing? I've had a hell of a time and I don't want to mess it up anymore. Please sir."

Leila must have looked like a disheveled hooker. White dust covering her nearly nude body, jittery like she was on coke.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:16 am

Cross voice from the back sit was a terrfying howl of rage and frustation
"LET US IN!!!!!"

The guard jumped in his toes scared as hell and ran directly to the cabin to press the button to let the gate open. He started to make a gesture encouraging Leila to drive inside.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:23 am

Leila jumped at the booming sound of Cross voice from the back seat. She certainly wasn't expecting that. Seeing that the man wasn't taking her offer to drive she got back behind the wheel of the car and put the car into first gear, holding the clutch down so she was still parked.

"Hey love you might want to get in or follow. I'm going to need you to help me get him inside."

She waited for him to hop in or indicate that he'd follow and she eased off the clutch and slowly drove around the driveway to the front door.

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:28 am

The man ran to the copilot door and got in rapidly. Both of them got to the house and the security guy ringed the doorbell, a maid in really kinky clothes opened and the guard said to her.
"Cross is in that car! You have to help them Mary! I left the door open!"

A second later the guard ran back to the main door again...

Mary came close and started screaming to the sight of Cross in his current state, Cross yelled again
"SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH! AND HELP ME OUT OF HERE!"

Cross couldn't move at all. Mary came close to him in tears
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:36 am

Leila wanted to be sympathetic to what all of Cross' people were feeling like. They'd obviously never seen him in such a state. Surely it was troubling but Leila didn't want anything more at that moment than being somewhere safe and out of that damned car. She'd hopped out quickly but after making sure the car was parked properly and opened the back door on the driver side. She slid inside and gently picked up Cross' head and shoulders.

"Get his feet and legs! I'll scoot him out from this side."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:50 am

Both girls got Cross to his room, second floor of the house, right in its center.

Snake Mansion Cross' Lair (Leila) Trbx3ybuucozsbnv

Cross' house was very fancy in his own way, eclectic to say the least.

Snake Mansion Cross' Lair (Leila) 2010-05-1-eclectic-living-room-design-of-extraordinary-georgian-house-in-portsea-place

It had pool tables, home teathers and must of its rooms dedicated to entertainment, from video games to a room full of sexual toys.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Leila didn't spend too much time looking around but the glimpses of his house that she did see she appreciated.

"Alright, let's just set him on the bed."

Leila instructed the maid as she herself move there and laid his head on his pillows. Once he was laid down she took his shoes off, and then very carefully started to remove his shredded clothing. She wasn't disturbed at all and she was much calmer now, happy even.

"Can you bring me a basin of warm water, some wash cloths and a robe for him."

She asked the maid while she started to tend to him. Her touch was very delicate, she couldn't have known what this type of damage felt like. Had he been human he would have been beyond dead. She wanted to talk to him but didn't want him having to make any additional efforts.

"So playboy, do you have any blood stored around here? Or do I need to ring some hookers for you?"

She giggled and then briefly glanced at their reflection in the mirrored wall. That probably wasn't going to be good for him to see. She considered covering it but instead lifted the bottom sheet over his body til the maid came back.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Cross smiled in his pity shape and said.
"No blood here except for the service sweet cak* ouch * careful honey, it still hurts!"

As Leila washed and clean Cross, she realized how bad he wounded, he was so torned that she couldn't start to think how to dress him up again. Which of these thread of flesh is the foot? can you tell me please?

It was hideous...

"Hookers or beggers is the same for me now, they're going to die anyway... I need a lot of blood! One full human per day at to be able to fully recover within this week" he said like calculating how much bread a home needed for the days to come, no regreat or mercy in his words.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:59 pm

"Sorry love. You are seriously fucked up over here."

Leila said through wincing at causing him pain. She tried to be as careful as she possibly while removing the shreds of fabric from the pieces of flesh and softly sponging the cloth on the flesh with dried blood.

"I can't believe you let yourself get like this for me. At least you didn't really die, there was a few seconds in there I thought you were toast. I'm so happy you aren't though, I wouldn't get to torture you with my body anymore."

Leila sat up and smiled with a light giggle. She stopped fiddling with him for a minute to wrap her mind around the amount of blood he was going to need.

" Ok...So you have to kill a person... everyday? What am I going to do with all those bodies? I didn't grow up a thug you know. Do you have people that can take care of that? I could get you the bodies but I am not dumping them."

It felt immensely wrong for her to think about humans merely for food and nourishment but that was the absolute reality of her situation.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Cross nods painfully and says
"This is something I do in emergencies. I don't like to kill people just because, I'm trying to find a sense on that. But when I need to dispouse a body I can call for my gardener, he knows how to feed plants with them.

and don't worry about their objects Mary can handle that..."
* ouch *
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:19 pm

"Shit, sorry."

Leila resolved to just clean his face and whats left of his hands and arms. When she thought he was clean enough she stopped and put the covers back over his shredded body.

"Do you need one now? I can shower and go get you nice piece of ass to chew on."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Cross looks at the clock on his bed table and says
"Its almost dawn babe, and I'm tired. I need to rest in order to get healed.

Tomorrow, don't worry about that now..."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:28 pm

"No problem love."

She smiled softly keeping her spirits up, she could see the energy leaving his body. Her voice quieted into concerned curiosity.

"What was it like? Fighting that werewolf?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Cross laid back to ease the pain and said.
"It was amazing to tell the truth, I've never been that scared in my whole life or unlife. That beast was just too powerful! and it was just a kid! you know? a teenager. Do you imagine how their adult warriors are like?

DAMN...

My gun as a joke to it, I kept shooting at it since it was my better option but I knew that I was doing nothing to him, even more he was healing as fast as hell from every wound we made at him"

Cross eyes were shaking as he was recreating the scene in his imagination, without a pause he continued.

"Then when he came at me I kept shooting and shooting trying to stop it, petrified. My legs didn't respond and I wanted to run! but when I was starting too I got stroke by it! It was like getting hit by a truck!

So painful!"
his expression really explained more about the pain he felt than his actual words.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Leila's mouth cringed at his description and she shook her head.

"Wow! And you call that amazing! I was screaming for you to run but I bet you couldn't hear me in all the adrenaline and commotion around. I was thinking about the fact that it was just a boy and I couldn't wrap my mind around it. That thing took down all of you. It was frightening to watch. I can't imagine what a pack of them would look like. It'd take all the kindred in this city to take them down and that is with mass casualties to us.

"Cailina had this silly notion that you would be Sabbat if you'd won that fight..."

She paused her thought, not knowing where she was exactly going with that and having the slightest feeling that she shouldn't tell him about the deal especially since it was obsolete now.

"So I was sitting up there the whole time thinking that I'd just lost you regardless of the outcome."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:28 pm

Cross' expression seemed to boggle by Leila's words.
"Oh fuck! I didn't saw that... damn! good that I lost then" he giggles

"Otherwise the Bishop would have make me Sabbat or kill me in the process" he giggles again.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Leila laughed as well considering all the trouble she went through to make sure that exact thing didn't happen.

"Trust me baby. There was no way in hell I was going to let that happen to you. But I for one am very, very glad you lost and you survived. That was the best way out of there for real."

She leaned down and kissed the most distinguishable part of his face. She was more than fond of him at this point.

"I hope you don't mind me moving in for a bit. Do you have a spare room I should take or do you want me in here with you?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Cross nods
"There are plenty of rooms, serve yourself. Just tell Mary where do you want to stay and she will prepare it for you, she is good at what she does, not so cold hearted as I'd wanted but... nothing is perfect, right?" he smiles, or at least it seems that he is trying to.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Leila smiled as well and nodded. She thought about mentioning the car, but reasoned that he'd had a lot to deal with as it is and he saw the condition of it when he was put in it.

"Nope not everything can be perfect. I'm going to let you have your rest. Do you need me to do anything else for you before I go?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Moved his head side to side and tried to smile again.
"I'm fine! Thanks!"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:42 pm

"Cool, I'll come play with you first thing in the evening. Good day love."

She stood up and deliberately turned so his view would be on her backside. When she got to the door she smiled and looked back in.

"Keep yourself together in here."

She chuckled and finally headed out of the door. Going to look for the maid.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:53 pm

"One day I will fuck that... you'll see!" he says while Leila leaves the room.

The house is huge, two floors above the base and a big atic from one side of the house to the other, plus a basement and a big back yard, to clean the house there was only Mary, Tom was the security guard and Leo the gardener.

It had a lot of pieces of imitation, not exactly a Toreador but the location was well designed in general, except for the ecletic swanky style of his. It had also a lot of electronics, from TVs to home theater and video game/computer room. The house had little security compared to Samuel's or Elie's but it still had an electronic security system and a bunch of cameras.

Last edited by Malakiel on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:05 pm

She continued to giggle even when she was far from his room. That boy was nothing if not determined. She looked all around the second floor looking for a possible room for herself then she browsed downstairs, checking out the rest of the place. After a few minutes she was satisfied that she had the layout of the land and went back outside to the car to fetch her bags from his trunk.

This was the first time she could actually pay attention to what she had done to it and she took a little bit to assess the damage.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next